Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,357 Words
  • 1,557 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Tristan's High School Life - 47. Chapter 47

Onward and upward....

TJ's POV

After having a long conversation with Darren and parting ways so he could join his family for dinner, I decided to head over to the hospital. When I arrived at the hospital, I found Xander and Tristan snuggled in bed, fast asleep. It was so cute that I took a quick picture. I decided to let them have their privacy, and as I was making my way out, I saw Hunter and Damian in a heated conversation so, I decided to see what was going on.

"I told you to be more careful," Hunter seethed.
"I'm sorry," Damian said, casting his gaze downward.
"You were supposed to put a charm on the door to keep people out so we could work, but no, you got distracted," Hunter mocked.
"I said I was sorry," Damian said.
"Hey boys," I greeted, entering the lounge.
"Hey, Dad," Hunter replied.
"So, what's going on?" I asked, taking a seat.
"I asked Damian to put a charm on the door so that we could take care of Tristan, but he got distracted by a cute guy walking past and forgot. Here I was removing the curse when in walked Doctor know it all," Hunter said, glaring at Damian.
"What did you do?" I asked nervously.
"I had to freeze time quickly and then did a memory wipe," Hunter replied.
"Quick thinking. Is Tristan ok now?" I asked
"Yes, his headaches are gone. It was quite the challenge, Dad, more like doing an exercisom," Hunter said.
"That's why they are sleeping," Damian said.
"What was the issue with Xander?" I asked
"He passed out watching the whole thing. I asked him to leave, but he wanted to stay," Hunter replied.
"I'm glad you got it done. Why don't you boys head home, and I'll stay here," I suggested.
They looked at each other before agreeing to leave, and they teleported out. I made my way back to the room and found Tristan and Xander in the same position. I grabbed another blanket, covered them up more, and kissed both their foreheads before I sat on the couch. I was looking through my photos when I heard someone clear their throat and saw Jackson standing there.
"Oh, I can leave," I said, standing up.
"No, please don't go," he pleaded.
"Fine, I'll stay," I replied and sat back down, and he took a seat next to me.
"How is he?" he asked, nodding towards Tristan.
"Hunter said he would be fine, and the curse was more like an excerisom than anything," I replied.
"I can't believe Kevin or Jeff would do that," Jackson said morosely.
"Kevin started it all, but he didn't expect Tristan to be so powerful, and it backfired on him. I'm glad he's our son," I said.
"Me too. How are you doing" Jackson asked?
"I'm doing ok. I had a long talk with Darren, and he told me I needed to find an outlet outside the family to talk with since I have so much bundled up. Lucas used to be my outlet before I met you, but he and I don't talk like we used to. You and I have so much going on we don't have much time to talk," I said.
"I know, it feels like when we do, we are always at each other's throats. Kat came to see me and read the riot act to me, Dad and Pop. She heard from Lucas what was going on, and she was so furious with us. Kat told me that I need to understand that you've lost many people in your life that are parents to you like CC became. She also made sure we understood that if we ever got divorced, she'd clean me out," he said, chuckling.
"You bone head, she's not going use a dooch. Kat is very protective of her family and will do anything to protect them," I replied.
"I know. I'm sorry for everything," Jackson said sincerely.
"I am too, but we need time apart. We've gotten ourselves into a real rut, and we need to figure it out before we blow things up again," I said.
"I have to agree. We both know each other's nuclear codes," Jackson said with a smirk.
"Yeah, we do. I'm sorry for telling your parents," I said.
"They had to find out eventually, but that wasn't the way they needed to find out. Dad and Pop both threatened to spank me and a whole bunch of other stuff when they finally calmed down. Dad healed pretty quickly as you did," Jackson said as his fingers gingerly touched my face.
"I'm sorry I punched him," I said quietly.
"He can be a bit much sometimes. I'm sorry I hit you," he replied.

We sat in silence and watched Tristan and Xander sleep.

"Why don't you stay, and I'll go home and feed the troops," I said.
"Dad and Pop are there and were going to order in; why do we go somewhere," Jackson said.
"I have an idea," I said with a sly smile.

We left the hospital, and I grabbed us a pizza from the place near the house. Using the crude map that Jack drew, we found the secret elevator to the Penthouse.

"This is way too weird," I said.
"I have an idea," Jackson replied, taking my hand, and we went down to Tristan's place. That night the pizza never got eaten, but we were both satisfied.

The following morning, I woke to find Jackson still curled up to me with a big smile on his face. I watched him sleep and sat there thinking about things.

"Morning," Jackson said, stretching.
"Good morning. Last night was fun," I said.
"It was, and no one can know, at least not yet," Jackson said.
"I agree, just between you and me," I said and smiled.
"How do you feel about maybe another go?" Jackson smiled mischievously.
"Hmmm, maybe," I said, smiling.

It turned into more than one round, and we parted with a kiss. I went up to CC's, showered, changed, and then went to Tristan's and put the sheets in the wash and sprayed air freshener. I left and headed to the hospital to find Tristan awake with a huge smile.

"Someone got laid," he said, giggling.
"What?" I said, shocked.
"Really? Do you think I'm that dumb? Not to mention the camera caught your arrival," He said, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Shit, I forgot you had a video system," I said crestfallen.
"I woke and found the notification and decided to check it out. It looks like someone is on the path to a return power couple," Tristan said seriously.
"Look, bud, Jackson and I have a lot to work out. I've got to stop comparing myself to my mother and be a better parent and partner," I said.
"Look, brudder," Tristan said, patting the bed for me to sit. " You are a good father, just rough around the edges. You and Jackson also need more time together, so you don't fight as much."
"When did you become so wise?" I asked.
"I'm not so sure myself, but I know deep down you are a great father and partner; you just need to be more sure of yourself," Tristan said.
"I know, Darren is going to help me be a better me. Enough about me, how are you feeling?" I asked.
"Smooth transition there," Tristan said, laughing. "I am feeling better, no headaches, and the doctor said I should be able to leave today."
"That's good news," I said.

We sat there talking about different things when the Doctor returned and told us that Tristan would be discharged and return if the headaches came back. He suggested that we also consult with a neurologist. I had Tristan text Jackson to let him know that I was bringing him back to the house so that no one would make an unnecessary trip to the hospital. When we arrived back at the apartment building, Jack was waiting in the lobby.

"We need to talk," Jack said in a severe tone.

A little reconciliation but the men are not back together just yet.
What do you think Jack wants?

Please leave a reaction, comment or both.
Copyright © 2021 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Glad theyre reconciling. Ive learned to try and not guess whats gonna happen

definitely a good idea :lmao:

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great to see TJ and Jackson reconciling slowly. Jack is probably annoyed because of them getting back together for the night.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

As I was reading this I was thinking wow a real calm chapter but then the last words of the chapter "Jack said in a severe tone".AGGGH you just could'n help your self huh?

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Just now, weinerdog said:

As I was reading this I was thinking wow a real calm chapter but then the last words of the chapter "Jack said in a severe tone".AGGGH you just could'n help your self huh?

You should know by now there's always drama in every chapter.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Jack wants to not only reconcile but maybe turn back the clock to before things went off the rails. Unfortunately stuff happened that can't be wished away or memory wiped. Or can it? People need to learn from their mistakes, and to do that, they needed to remember.

As for young Tristan needing to see a neurologist, that's a wise decision, but the ER Dr should have suggested that. 

Hanging from a cliff ...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Great to see TJ and Jackson reconciling slowly. Jack is probably annoyed because of them getting back together for the night.

Not quite.... but close.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

As I was reading this I was thinking wow a real calm chapter but then the last words of the chapter "Jack said in a severe tone".AGGGH you just could'n help your self huh?

I could not.... needed something to hang onto.... 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
58 minutes ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Jack wants to not only reconcile but maybe turn back the clock to before things went off the rails. Unfortunately stuff happened that can't be wished away or memory wiped. Or can it? People need to learn from their mistakes, and to do that, they needed to remember.

As for young Tristan needing to see a neurologist, that's a wise decision, but the ER Dr should have suggested that. 

Hanging from a cliff ...

A Neurologist should have come in much sooner. 

Jackson and TJ will not have any backwards time travel to erase what happened. It will shape who they become. 

I enjoy a good cliff. I love the view from the top of the mountain. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

You should know by now there's always drama in every chapter.

99.99% of the chapters.... there are occasional calm ones. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..