Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,409 Words
  • 1,592 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Tristan's High School Life - 46. Chapter 46

@weinerdog was correct in the guess of our mystery man.

A bit of excitement coming your way.

TJ's POV

"You cursed our son," Jackson shouted.
"No, you moron, his father did," I said tersely.
"What did you call me," Jackson said.
"Your heart," Tracy pleaded.
"Oh, don't push his buttons; he's got a weak heart," I mocked.

I didn't see it coming and never thought he'd do it, but Jackson balled up his fist and punched me.

"You son of a bitch," Jackson said, seething.
"Would you two stop," a weak Tristan said?
"You're awake," I admonished.
"No shit Sherlock," Jackson said.
"You both get out," Tristan ordered.

"I need ice anyway," I said, turning and storming out of the room. "Not like you told them the truth anyhow," I muttered, leaving.
"The truth," Jack said, raising an eyebrow.

I didn't stick around to listen to the shit hit the fan as I left Jackson to explain that shit to his parents. A nurse stopped me, took pity on me, checked out the shiner I was developing and gave me an ice-pack. I was sitting in the waiting room and could hear the arguing down the hall. It was a big thing to keep from them, but I think Jackson was enjoying the attention. I looked up and saw Jack, Tracy, and the mystery guy coming towards me.

"You knew and didn't tell us," Tracy shouted at me.
"It wasn't my place to say anything," I said, shrugging my shoulders.
"So you just lob a bomb like that and leave, so typical TJ," Tracy said.
"Sorry that your precious boy was enjoying all the damn attention," I said and stood up. "I don't have to explain myself to you or anyone."
"When it comes to our boy's health," Tracy started, but I cut him off.
"It wasn't my place to tell you that Hunter figured out how to heal the damage done and that he was perfectly fine," I said.
"There you go taking no responsibility," Tracy said.

I was losing my temper with him and decked him. I heard Jack and the mystery guy gasp, but I teleported out faster than a ball going downhill.

Tristan's POV

I woke up to find everyone in my room arguing, and I kicked everyone but Xander out. I heard the arguing continuing down the hall and then a loud gasp and knew TJ must have done something because I felt it; well, I felt TJ's regret.

"Tris, TJ said you are cursed," Xander said softly.
"Babe, I told you that," I said and smirked.
"You did?" he asked.
"You told me the following day about it, and I told you it had to be a curse," I said.
"Hey, brudder," Hunter said, appearing.
"Took you long enough," I said.
"Well, I was watching the fight. Dad punched Grandpa," Hunter said with amazement.
"He what!" I roared.
"Yeah, thing's haven't been going well; they got separated," Hunter said sadly.
"No way, not T2 and Jawackson," I said.
"Yeah, they did," Hunter said, head hung down.
"So, what do you know about this curse?" I asked.
"Damian is coming to help, but I think we can lift it," Hunter said.

TJ's POV

After punching Tracy, I knew I needed a time-out. I went to the only place I could think where no one would bother to look. Starring out at the lake where troubles always melted away, I had so many emotions flow through me.

"Mini?" I heard my father say.
"Hey, dad," I said and started crying. I felt his embrace even though I know he wasn't there.
"Tough day, Mini?" he asked.
"You could say that," I croaked.
"Listen, Mini, you are not your mother, and you are not me. I know you are struggling to be your own man and have been for some time. Just remember all the happy times you had and not just with us, with Jackson. I know how much you love him and how this is ripping you apart, but you push everyone away when you have problems; I know as I saw it as your father," Dad said.
"I'm not good at anything," I replied.
"That's a lie. You are a wonderful father; you need to stop worrying. I know Jack has his friend here to help you, and I know he's going to," Dad said.
"I can't help but think that my life is so mess up because of Mom," I said.
"She did her damage to you; I'll admit that. I didn't realize how much was going on, especially how I didn't notice how close she and Brayden got. You are not your mother Mini; you are a sweet and loving young man, and I am proud of you," Dad said.
"Thanks, Dad. You think that this guy can help me?" I asked.
"I know that he helped Jack with his struggles, and to this day, Jack still calls him," Dad said.

I felt my phone vibrate and saw it was Jack calling.

"I guess I should face the music," I sighed.
"Jack is a fair and honest man; admit your fault and own up to it," Dad said and was gone.

I didn't answer the call in time, so I had to call him back.

"TJ, are you ok?" Jack said breathlessly.
"I'm fine," I said quietly.
"Is he ok Pop," I heard Jackson ask.
"Yes, Jackson, he's ok," Jack replied. "TJ, where are you? We got worried after the hospital incident."
"I'm in Deep Creek at the house," I replied. "I'm sorry."
"Look, TJ, I know you are, and I knew you had a lot of emotions bubbling up. Tristan told us today is the anniversary of your dad's death," Jack said.
Wow, I hadn't even remembered; maybe that's why I've been off.
"Thanks, Jack; I still shouldn't have punched Tracy," I said.
"I understand; my friend here would like to grab some coffee and have a chat with you if you'd be open to it," Jack said.
"I guess it wouldn't hurt," I replied.
"Super, meet me at the Jolly Goat Coffee Bar," Jack said.
"See you in a few minutes," I replied and ended the call. I was nervous as I didn't know this guy, and I have mixed emotions about everything. I teleported outside the Coffee Bar and saw Jack and his friend headed in my direction.
"You made it," Jack said and embraced me.
"Hi Jack," I said softly, returning the hug.
"TJ, this here is a dear friend of mine, Darren," Jack said.
"Darren, as in Stephanie's friend?" I asked.
"One in the same," Darren said.
"How did you know?" Jack said, perplexed.
"I met him briefly at Stephanie's many years ago during the family get-together; he's Trace's godfather, right?" I said.
"That is right, what a good memory," Darren said and laughed.
"Well, let me leave you to talk; I've got a husband at home licking his wounds and a son who's a basket case," Jack said.
"Is Jackson alright?" I asked, concerned.
"He's worried since he punched you and you hit his father. You seem to be healing fast; I can't tell you got struck. Once you and Darren get things straight and I think you and Jackson should talk. I also think you both should live separately until things are in a better place," Jack said.
"I think that would be a good idea," I sighed.
"Talk with Darren, and then we will talk tonight," Jack said and turned and left.
"Mister Mayor, have a seat, and we'll bring your usual," Will said from the counter with his huge smile.
"Hey Will, thank you, please give Darren whatever he would like, and I'll pay for it," I said and smiled back at him.
"Right away for our best customer," Will said.
"I think he's got a crush on you," Darren snickered.
"You should see him fan-girl over Jackson," I said and laughed.
After going over and telling Will what he wanted to drink, Darren took the seat across from me.
"So where do we begin," I asked.
"Well, Jack filled me in on what's been going on, and I think you needed a friend to talk to more than anything," Darren said.
"Here's your Pour-Over Coffee," Will said, placing the cup in front of me. "Here's your Earl Gray tea, sir, and compliments of my Uncle some of our croissants ," Will said with a wink and walked away.
"See," Darren said, laughing. "Let's get down to business."

If you enjoyed or maybe didn't enjoy the chapter, please leave me a reaction, comment or both.
If you didn't enjoy it feel free to express your comments in a PM.
Copyright © 2021 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 14
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Darren didnt even cross my mind, which is weird seeing as how im watching bewitched......

Tj is in the middle of giant clusterfluck of emotions

  • Love 3
Link to comment
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Darren didnt even cross my mind, which is weird seeing as how im watching bewitched......

Tj is in the middle of giant clusterfluck of emotions

That he is and Darren is right he needs a friend.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

In times past Tracy used to be the calm mature one this time he's almost as irrational as Jackson .and TJ who would ever think Jack would be the one with the cool head

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

In times past Tracy used to be the calm mature one this time he's almost as irrational as Jackson .and TJ who would ever think Jack would be the one with the cool head

Parenthood will make you crazy.

He was worried about losing his son. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
18 hours ago, chris191070 said:

TJ is in a right mess at the moment and needs a friend, hopefully Darren can fill that role.

Darren is going to help get things on track for TJ but I don't want to make this a quick fix so don't expect TJ and Jackson to be back together next chapter. 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, AquariusGuy said:

Darren is going to help get things on track for TJ but I don't want to make this a quick fix so don't expect TJ and Jackson to be back together next chapter. 

 

 

I wasn't expecting them back together until the next book.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

"Mini?" I heard my father say.
"Hey, dad," I said and started crying. I felt his embrace even though I know he wasn't there..."

Still find it strange how some dead / ghosts in the Tristan stories have 'form' as if alive and can hold people while they comfort them, and others, like this exchange between TJ and his Dad, are only voices. Anyway, it's comforting to TJ and that's what matters. 🫂

Darren? Well that's different.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 8/21/2021 at 6:35 AM, Anton_Cloche said:

"Mini?" I heard my father say.
"Hey, dad," I said and started crying. I felt his embrace even though I know he wasn't there..."

Still find it strange how some dead / ghosts in the Tristan stories have 'form' as if alive and can hold people while they comfort them, and others, like this exchange between TJ and his Dad, are only voices. Anyway, it's comforting to TJ and that's what matters. 🫂

Darren? Well that's different.

 

So while Tristan Sr is a ghost and appears, he was there for TJ in telepathic form because that's always how they've talked. 

Yes I brought Darren into talk with TJ as he needed someone outside the family to talk with. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 8/21/2021 at 2:43 AM, chris191070 said:

I wasn't expecting them back together until the next book.

eh... not quite. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..