Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,179 Words
  • 1,550 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Tristan's High School Life - 50. Chapter 50

Welcome to Chapter 50...

TJ's POV

I got an urgent call from Jackson about Tristan and Xander running off. The boys taking off wasn't a surprise to me as Tristan mentioned that things between Rory and Xander were reaching a boiling point and that he was getting tired of Rory's crap too.

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" Jackson demanded.
"He just told me yesterday; I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. I planned on telling you tonight," I said, sighing. "Look, I know where they are and that they are safe, and I want to tell you just not over the phone. Could you meet me for lunch?"
"Name the place?" he replied.
"Meet me at Artichoke pizza down on Pine St in the Financial District," I said.
"Ok, what time?" he asked.
I quickly checked my schedule and saw things were pretty open for the afternoon.
"Let's meet at 12:30, don't tell anyone," I said, emphasizing the last part.
I took care of a few things, and I was missing Ali and had I known that I would be giving Rory the boot, I wouldn't have let her go. I let Jordan know that I was leaving since he was the only one in the office still. He had interned under Ali and Rory when he was in college and had just come back full-time when he graduated. He smiled at me and said he'd let me know if anything came up while I was gone. I hurried to catch the subway down to the Financial District, I could have taken a car, but it may have taken longer. I arrived to find my darling husband standing outside waiting for me.

"Hey sexy, can I interest you in a date," I said, approaching.
"Gotta make it quick, my husband is on his way," he smiled and kissed me.
"I am so glad to see you," I said. "Let's go in and order; I'm starving."
We went in and were seated relatively quickly, and I noticed their take-out section was busy. We decided to split a calzone and made idle talk, as I felt like Jackson had been followed there by someone.

"So spill the beans," Jackson said.
"Are you sure no one followed you?" I asked cautiously.
"I think so; I even go off the subway and back on," Jackson replied.
"I just can't shake this feeling," I said, looking around, not spotting anything suspicious. "I need you to understand there is a whole lot more going on, and I need to make sure you that no one else hears."
"When don't you call a car, and we can talk in your office," Jackson said.
"Smart idea," I said. " I'd rather enjoy your company anyway," I said, placing my hand on his.
"I wish you would move back in," Jackson said as the calzone arrived and we dug in.
"I want to, but Darren and I are still working through my issues. We are making progress, but I don't want to rush things. I think our nightly tryst though," I stopped and smiled.
"Oh those," he smiled just as much as me.
"Hot, aren't they?" I asked and watched him blush.
"Just glad we haven't gotten pregnant," he giggled.
"Don't remind me," I said. "We'd have to but Tristan's place and expand."
"Would he sell?" Jackson said seriously.
"For a love nest for us?" I said, smirking.
"Something like that," He said, turning red.

I paused the conversation to have a car sent to pick us up and texted Jordan to make sure that things were quiet.

"Maybe I can escape work early?" I said.
"Maybe," he said, beaming.

We finished what we could and took the leftovers with us. There was a car waiting at the curb for us. We sat in the back and held hands while the driver navigated the streets.

"Mister Michaels, I think someone is tailing us," the driver said.
"Which car?" I said, turning to look.
"The SUV, that is about four cars back," the driver said.
Both Jackson and I turned and looked, not recognizing the car.
"Alert our security team," I said.
"Will do, Mister Michaels," the driver said.

The driver began taking a different way back to City Hall at the direction of the security team. They contacted the NYPD, and they were going to initiate a traffic stop. For safety reasons, I was taken in via the underground entrance that CC had installed. We were ushered upstairs to my office and awaited word from the police.

"What do you think it's about?" Jackson asked.
"Maybe it's Rory?" I said, shrugging.
"So," Jackson said.
"Right to the point," I said and laughed. "So the boys are in San Francisco with Brooks and Miles."
"Well, that was unexpected," Jackson replied.
"I wanted them to be safe and suggested to Tristan that they should stay with Brooks and Miles," I said.
"Bet that went over like a lead balloon," Jackson replied with an eye roll.
"It did, but I explained how two teenage boys could run into issues and reminded him of Cody's story. Not to mention Hunter has a track on his brother," I said, being interrupted by a knock. "Come in."
"Hey guys," Kaiden said, entering my office. " So the guys were working for Rory and wanted information on Xander and his location. The NYPD has them under arrest as they had lots of guns, amongst other things."
"What?" I said.
"I know, I've contacted Mack, but they are picking up Rory," Kaiden said.
"This is getting out of hand," Jackson said.
"I agree," I said. "Mack won't answer at the moment; he's with Trace looking at a separating from Rory."
"What!" they both said in unison.
"It's a very long and complicated story, but Mack said something is up with Rory, and he's been making strange demands. Kaiden, could you look into it?" I asked.
"You think something or someone is leaning on him?" Kaiden asked.
"Precisely, for as long as I've known Rory, this behavior is out of the norm," I said.
"I agree," Jackson said. "Is this part of what you wanted to tell me?"
"Yes, and Rory canceled the contract on the house on the Eastside and was going to move to Paris," I said.
"Paris?" Jackson said, shocked.
"Yeah, he wanted to get back into fashion writing, and he wanted to distance himself from us. Specifically, me, which is why I think something else is going on." I said.
"That does sound suspicious. Let me get an investigation going and try to reach Mack," Kaiden said.
"Let me know anything you find," I said.
"Of course, TJ," Kaiden said and left.
"So he wants to break the boys up and move super far away? No wonder the boys left," Jackson said.

As I talked to Jackson, I got a sudden chill and the urge to go to San Francisco. Judging by the look on Jackson's face, he got the same feeling.

"Dad come quick," Hunter said telepathically. "I need reinforcements."

If you are ever in NYC, I recommend you check out Artichoke Basille's Pizza, as it is a real place and the food is awesome.
So who is leaning on Rory? We all know the answer.
Please leave a reaction, comment, or both.
Copyright © 2021 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Dammit another cliffhanger, things must be bad if Hunter needs reinforcements.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Happy Labor Day as I see you've been laboring over a hot keyboard.BTW did you have any trouble with the flooding over there?

So it sounds like Rory has gone off the deep end.It also seems like he found out about S.F. How? here's my guess a bug has been planted on Jackson and they overheard T.J and Jackson's conversation.

T.J. and Jackson couldn't finish lunch?How big are their Calzones(that sorta sounded dirty:huh:)

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Dammit another cliffhanger, things must be bad if Hunter needs reinforcements.

Now remember there are also non-family folks at risk. He may have an issue protecting everyone.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Happy Labor Day as I see you've been laboring over a hot keyboard.BTW did you have any trouble with the flooding over there?

So it sounds like Rory has gone off the deep end.It also seems like he found out about S.F. How? here's my guess a bug has been planted on Jackson and they overheard T.J and Jackson's conversation.

T.J. and Jackson couldn't finish lunch?How big are their Calzones(that sorta sounded dirty:huh:)

I'm in Northeast PA and we just had rain and lots of it. My friend in the city said that the subway is shut down due to flooding and tracks washed away. 

The calzone's are basically a large pizza crust filled with Mozzarella and Ricotta. 

Maybe there are more people at play... and they found the boys.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
42 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

I agree @weinerdog Rory has gone off the deepend, but I'm not sure Mack is an innocent bystander to all these goings on.

Mack is an innocent bystander. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Ooh cliffie how unlike you! Happy fiftieth chapter! Rory has royally f'ed up

Awe thanks. 

Rory does have cause.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I have determined that @chris191070, @weinerdogand @Wesley8890 must be new to my stories. There were context clues in this chapter about what is going on. Who could possibly but putting pressure on Rory? Come on now... did you forget about the dirty Senator? Really?

 

Y'all fired. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, AquariusGuy said:

I have determined that @chris191070, @weinerdogand @Wesley8890 must be new to my stories. There were context clues in this chapter about what is going on. Who could possibly but putting pressure on Rory? Come on now... did you forget about the dirty Senator? Really?

 

Y'all fired. 

Maybe we did forget! 😝 

And you cant fire me, I QUIT!

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Maybe we did forget! 😝 

And you cant fire me, I QUIT!

sure you do... see ya next chapter?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Good I will get more from unemployment then I do now

Nope... updating records.... you'll get less. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

Nope... updating records.... you'll get less. 

You frelling know it! (And ill love you even more if you get that reference)

  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, lenhall said:

Damn cliffhanger! And since when does Hunter need reinforcements? Lol

when it's more people than he can handle. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..