Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 932 Words
  • 1,590 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Tristan's High School Life - 42. Chapter 42

Hunter's POV

I had been waiting for this opportunity to present itself, and I wasn't about to let it pass. I knew I needed to stop them before they succeeded and killed my brother or, worse, my family.

Let me back up and tell you how I found our bombers. I started with Mrs. Morrison and hit pay dirt. She had been sending large amounts of money to an account registered to a Pyrotechnics business owned by Plebe Hoffman's brother. My surveillance of the place paid off faster than expected as I observed a meeting where they discussed various plots and how it angered them that Tristan avoided all of the attempts. Tonight's meeting is where I would make my move as they were discussing taking out Xander.

"You sure you can do this?" Mr. Hoffman questioned his son.
"Dad, they killed Paul; it's an eye for an eye," the younger Hoffman said.
"Larry and Peter, stop bickering," Mrs. Hoffman demanded. "April, you think this plan will work?"
"It better. I'm tired of their smug faces and my family painted as a villain." Mrs. Morrison said, fuming.

I bumped into a table, causing a box to fall, and I went invisible instantly.

"What was that?" Larry Hoffman said, walking towards where I was hiding.
"Dad quit being jumpy; no one is here this late at night," Peter replied.
"I don't need to express how damaging this would be if word got out that Senator Marshall Caruthers daughter played a part in this," April Morrison said
"Look, April; we get that your father is powerful and helped in a coverup destroying several families with drugs problems, but how does this pertain to this situation?" Larry Hoffman asked.

I checked my recording device to ensure it was catching the conversation as it would be damning proof of their involvement, and it appears something else.

"Look, my husband hated Jack Woolery and was going to destroy him, but our sons got in the way. My father supplied drugs to Jack's good friend Emily to get her to get Jack hooked. Jack was a goody-two-shoes and wanted no part. He became one of New York's most excellent lawyers and won some of the most significant Human Rights cases. We need this to go away before my father investigated," April Morrison said.
"Look, April, we know he pulled strings to get them into the Naval Academy and how dirty some deeds were, but you need to make sure he honors his commitment to getting us a pardon," Larry Hoffman said sternly.
"I've got it in writing, and Elanore has a copy too," April replied, and Mrs. Hoffman nodded.

They all sat at a table that had maps everywhere, and that's when I made my move. Staying invisible, I fastened them to the chairs using a method from my book known as "The Glue." It wasn't a glue substance, but it made your muscles stop working, and you would remain in the same position. I lifted the table and chairs and began spinning them, increasing the speed with every rotation.

"What's going on?" April screamed.
"Are we high?" Elanor asked.
"I can't move," Peter shrieked.
"This is sorcery," Larry shouted.

"This is payback," I said, disguising my voice and remaining invisible.
"For what," Elanor said, turning green.

With a wave of my hand, they exploded into pieces, and then they were reassembled, back sitting at the table as if nothing happened.

"I thought we died," Larry said.
"Me too; I felt like I was ripped apart," Peter chimed in.
"What's going on? I feel like this is a bad acid trip," April said.

Not answering them, I chose to have a little more fun, and one by one, with horror, they watched each other explode and then reappear.

"What's going on?" Eleanor said when she reappeared.
"You are being judged and will pay for your sins," I said with my words dripping with pure evil.

"What are you doing," Tristan hissed telepathically.
"Taking care of business," I replied.
"Just end it and get home," Tristan said urgently.

I made all the contents of the table disappear by sending it to a safe place.

"No one knows you were here. Now the for the grand finale." I said

I separated their heads from their bodies, and they watched in horror as the table and their bodies exploded. My last action was to make the building go boom, and since the building had pyrotechnics, it would be quite the sight.

"Enjoy the show," I said to the floating heads.

Safely across the street from the building, I started the show. I started exploring the millions of illegal fireworks they had lighting up the sky, and you could hear the screams from inside. Before the fireman arrived, I ignited the entire building, and as it exploded, I contained it as not to damage anything around it. Where the building once stood was a smoking lot surrounded by spectators. When the firefighters and EMTs arrived, the smoke had dissipated, and the blackened cement stood as a reminder that something tragic happened there.

I teleported back to my room, where my dads were standing with menacing looks on their faces.

"What did you do?" Dad said rather loudly.
"Chill, TJ," Tristan said, entering the room. "He saved Xander and me from the bombers."

Tristan directed their attention to the maps and various designs, and I watched the different emotions cross their faces as they read the various documents.

"Dad, who's Emily?" I asked.

I watched Daddy catch Dad as he fainted.

Please leave a comment, reaction or both.
Copyright © 2021 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Wow 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

6 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Jesus christ almighty! Remind me not to get on his bad side

I said it would be diabolical 😈

  • Like 3
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

I said it would be diabolical 😈

That's like calling  The Grand Canyon a hole

  • Haha 4
Link to comment

When Hunter becomes invisible does his clothes become invisible also?Did the recording device become invisible also?I know shut up.I guess it's a upgraded form of invisibility.I guess they can't use the recording itself to get Sen.Caruthers so another scary plan in the works?

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

When Hunter becomes invisible does his clothes become invisible also?Did the recording device become invisible also?I know shut up.I guess it's a upgraded form of invisibility.I guess they can't use the recording itself to get Sen.Caruthers so another scary plan in the works?

Yes everything becomes invisible. There will be some surprises 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, dutch woman said:

Emily as in TJ’s deceased’s mother?

Yep  the one and the same I'm surprised Tristan doesn't know this you would think it would be something that would have been brought up by now

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm never getting on the wrong side of Hunter. That was pretty diabolical but I've no doubt Hunter will be capable of doing even more diabolical if he has to.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Yep  the one and the same I'm surprised Tristan doesn't know this you would think it would be something that would have been brought up by now

It was Hunter asking… 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, dutch woman said:

Emily as in TJ’s deceased’s mother?

Yes. She is dead but she plays a part 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
18 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I'm never getting on the wrong side of Hunter. That was pretty diabolical but I've no doubt Hunter will be capable of doing even more diabolical if he has to.

he protects his family…just don’t mess with them 

Edited by AquariusGuy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..