Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,422 Words
  • 1,518 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Tristan's High School Life - 31. Chapter 31

Here is the new chapter... Any mistakes about how the midshipmen talk to the Superintendent are my errors. I've never been in the Military though I deal with the in my job... which is mostly me telling them no you can't do that.
Time for a blast from Xander's past to enter stage right.

"Look at those fags," the other boy spat as they came closer.
"I say we beat them up and toss them in the water," the main instigator said, his words dripping with malice.

I didn't want to get Hunter, as trying to explain what happened and clearing their memory would be hard. It turns out I didn't have to do anything.

"Morrison, Hoffman, what are you doing?" another midshipman said, coming closer.
"nothing, Lieutenant Jamieson," Morrison and Hoffman replied
"As I was walking over here, it didn't sound like nothing; did it, Reilly?"
"No, sir, it did not," Reilly responded.
"Are you boys, ok?" Jamieson asked
"We are fine," I replied, and Xander kept quiet.
"Morrison, Hoffman, move about your business and leave these young men alone. We will talk about your behavior later." Jamieson commanded.

Both Morrison and Hoffman left in a hurry and left us and the two other midshipmen standing there looking at each other when Jamieson seemed to have a spark of recognition.

"Xander Phillips?" Jamieson questioned.
"Do I know you?" Xander stuttered.
"Oh my, it is you, it's me, Parker Jamieson, Nick's older brother. How are you doing?" Jamieson said excitedly
"Parker? No way," Xander replied, surprised.
"How did you land up out here? It's a long way from home." Parker said

That comment brought the conversation to a halt, and Xander started to cry uncontrollably.

"What's wrong; is it something I said?" Parker said confused
"It's a long story," I said, trying to comfort Xander
"Do you think you can walk? We can take you over to the barracks." Reilly said, and Xander nodded in affirmation.

We walked in silence over to the barracks where we entered with guys. Parker took us to his room and motioned for Xander to sit, and he got a washcloth to wipe Xander's face.

"Babe, could you give us a few?" Parker said to Reilly, causing Xander to look up.
"Sure, I'll be down the hall with the boys," Reilly said and left.
"Is he your boyfriend?" Xander asked
"Yes, that' Gunther Reilly, he lived a few doors down from us," Parker said, taking a seat next to Xander. "Do you mind telling me what's been going on? All I know is you stopped talking to Nicky and everyone else, for that matter."

Xander told Parker about how his father abused him and the death of his mother, and Parker was in tears by the end.

"I can't believe all this happened to you Xander, how's Dom?" Parker asked
"He is ok, as he only came to blows with my dad the day of it all. Dom came home early from practice due to the heat and caught dad beating me in the living room. He flipped his shit," Xander said
"Wow, so you both live with your mom's cousin in New York, is I'm sorry, what's your name?" Parker said, looking at me
"Oh, I'm Tristan Michaels," I said, using my soon-to-be last name.
"I see; are you related at all?" Parker asked, and Xander looked to me to explain
"Rory is Xander's mom's cousin, and he and his husband Mack work for my family. My dad has a heart condition, and Mack is his nurse, and Rory works for my Grandma as her Personal Communications Director." I said
"Your Grandma needs that?" Parker asked skeptically
"As the Mayor of New York City, she does," I replied
"Oh wow, that's awesome," Parker replied
"So Xander, you need to tell Nicky what happened and let him know it was nothing he did. He thought you were so upset after you kissed him, and he told you he was straight," Parker said
"See, it was after I kissed him that I kissed Colby, and we were getting physical that my dad caught me," Xander said, head hanging.
"Shit, so that's why Colby's family moved. He said he didn't want to live near some bigots," Parker said.

We talked some more when there was an urgent knock at the door, and Parker went to open it.

"Yo Parker, something is happening to Morris and Hoffman; they are flying through the air outside." the guy said
"Hunter," Xander and I said in unison as we hightailed it out.

As we got outside, the guys were doing somersaults through the air and vomiting all over the place. I didn't see Hunter anywhere, and he wasn't answering me. I telepathically told TJ what was going on, and he and Grandma showed up from beside the building. TJ looked around and walked over by a tree and looked like he was grabbing air, but it was a red-faced Hunter. Grandma stopped time, backed it up, and made it look like the boys ate something that didn't sit well and tossed their cookies everywhere; it was a gruesome scene. Within minutes the medics were on scene to help the boys, and Grandma talked to the one medic who went pale but nodded affirmation.

"What was that about Grandma?" I asked
"I asked him to get an old friend for me," she replied.

A car pulled up after a few minutes, and a man in full Navy dress approached us.

"Well, look what the wind blew in," the man said, hugging Grandma.
"Roger, always the charmer," Grandma said, laughing
"Caroline, you haven't changed one bit," Roger said. "To what do I owe the pleasure."
"My Grandson and his boyfriend we here on base today when they were accosted by those two," Grandma said
"They were?" Roger replied
"Yes, sir, and Mr. Jamieson and Mr. Reilly, came along and prevented them from hurting us," I said
"I see," Roger replied
"Jamieson, what happened?" Roger said, and that's when I realized Jaimeson was in full salute, At ease, gentleman."
"Sir, Reilly and I were on an evening walk when we came across Morrison and Hoffman tormenting these two civilians. As officers of the Navy, sir, we knew we had to intervene. I asked both gentlemen to leave and made sure the civilians were ok. That is when I realized that I knew one of them," Parker said
"Caroline, would you please accompany me back to my residences along with everyone, and we can chat privately?" Roger asked
"Yes, we will," Grandma said.

We walked to his residence as there wasn't enough room in the car. TJ had left with Hunter, and I am pretty sure someone is in tons of trouble. As we walked, Xander took hold of my hand. When we arrived, Reilly was arriving as well and was nervous.

"Superintendent Gates, you asked to see me, sir," Gunther said and saluted
"At ease, and yes, please join us inside," Roger said, leading us into his house.

Our mouths dropped upon entrance as we took in the character of the home.

"Right this way," Roger said, leading us to the parlor.
"Oh my, Caroline darling," a woman said, getting up from the chair.
"Francesca, you look marvelous," Grandma said
"Forgive my manors Madam Mayor," Fran said, laughing
"Look at us three kids from nowhere Ohio, making a name for ourselves," Grandma said
"Very true," Roger said. "Please, everyone, take a seat."
"I do have to get back to the city so that we can make this quick," Grandma began, "I would like you to handle those boys who harrassed my grandson."
"I will take care of that, and I will write a commendation for these two," Roger replied, pointing at Parker and Gunther.
"Sounds good," Grandma said. "I wish we could stay longer, but these two have had a long day."
"You have to visit us soon, and I can give you a full tour of the Academy," Roger said
"Sounds like a plan," Grandma said and took mine and Xander's hands, and we vanished.

"What are they going to say," I asked when we arrived at her home.
"Roger knows all about things and has the same abilities as most of the family. He can take care of things with the two men." Grandma said

We sat and told Grandma about the trip and the places we went, and she smiled the whole time.

"Sounds like it was fun until the end," Grandma said
"It was romantic," Xander said
"Yeah, it was," I agreed.

Hunter, TJ, and the rest of the family were not around. We decided to wash up and hit the hay as we were tired.

"I love you," Xander said and fell asleep.
"I love you too," I replied and kissed his forehead.

Look at that... no cliff.

Please leave a comment, reaction or both.

Still taking ship suggestions.
Copyright © 2021 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 15
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

My vote is for TrisAnder. It seems they need to find a way to not necessarily bind but restrict hunters powers a bit. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

No cliff? All that means is the next chapter they will be awaken by an explosion or something.Nah I believe you.

So does Hunter have a sixth sense when Tristan's in trouble or was he eavesdropping? I don't think he would know the particulars unless he was eavesdropping.I don't have a problem with what he did to the two asshats in this case just with the snooping.You ever thought of doing a chapter with Hunter's POV that might be interesting stuff.

So part of your job is telling the military what they can't do? That must make you very popular there.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Wow no cliffhanger. Loved how you dealt with the guys hassling Tristan and Xander. You just had to let Hunter in on there punishment, even if he will be in alot of trouble.

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

My vote is for TrisAnder. It seems they need to find a way to not necessarily bind but restrict hunters powers a bit. 

That is a good ship but I am hoping for more suggestions.

Hunter is a force to be reckoned with.... not sure anyone can put him in his place.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, weinerdog said:

No cliff? All that means is the next chapter they will be awaken by an explosion or something.Nah I believe you.

So does Hunter have a sixth sense when Tristan's in trouble or was he eavesdropping? I don't think he would know the particulars unless he was eavesdropping.I don't have a problem with what he did to the two asshats in this case just with the snooping.You ever thought of doing a chapter with Hunter's POV that might be interesting stuff.

So part of your job is telling the military what they can't do? That must make you very popular there.

Yes, no cliff. Honestly, I couldn't think of any drama and I was super tired. I finished the chapter posted it and took a nap.

Hunter does seem to know things. He has as sixth sense that can both be good and bad. N

I've thought about giving Hunter his own chapter but need to figure out when and how to fit it in. 

I work in Contracting so I hold the purse strings, so what I say goes. I've been yelled at before about things but I shrug them off and make them cave. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Wow no cliffhanger. Loved how you dealt with the guys hassling Tristan and Xander. You just had to let Hunter in on there punishment, even if he will be in alot of trouble.

Yes, no cliff hanger this time. Hunter did have to get in on the fun because he would have been the obvious choice... so was his fun sort of a payback??? hmmm. Interesting theory.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I gave this chapter a 👍 instead of a :heart: because its seems like you were like a comedian 'milking' applause.

As for "Look at that... no cliff", I think weinerdog hit the nail on the head, and your next chapter begins with a Bang, Thud or Explosion of some kind. Do we think you're getting predictable ... Let's just say many of us 'suspended all belief and reason' if not a few 'Books' ago then certainly with this one.  Why do we keep reading? Well, maybe it's for the same reason that people who don't like (ice) hockey, watch the game ... they're waiting for a fight to break out. 😋 

Next chapter please. :thankyou:

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

I gave this chapter a 👍 instead of a :heart: because its seems like you were like a comedian 'milking' applause.

As for "Look at that... no cliff", I think weinerdog hit the nail on the head, and your next chapter begins with a Bang, Thud or Explosion of some kind. Do we think you're getting predictable ... Let's just say many of us 'suspended all belief and reason' if not a few 'Books' ago then certainly with this one.  Why do we keep reading? Well, maybe it's for the same reason that people who don't like (ice) hockey, watch the game ... they're waiting for a fight to break out. 😋 

Next chapter please. :thankyou:

The reason there is no new chapter yet is I am trying to decide where to take it. Now I can't have anything happen as my readers are on the edge of their seats expecting it.

I will have to work under the covers to decide how to approach this next chapter. I do have a few ideas but we will see. 

Just think the boys are playing pinball and by pinball I mean pinball. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..