Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,093 Words
  • 1,461 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Tristan's High School Life - 51. Chapter 51

Let us unravel why Rory is being an idiot.

Tristan's POV

We are up early for our trip to check out more of San Francisco. Miles and Brooks are in the kitchen making breakfast when we hear a window break, followed by ear-piercing sounds and smoke. I felt something cover my face, and then it was lights out. My last thought was to scream for Hunter.

Hunter's POV

I was sitting in Math class when I heard Tristan scream for help. I quickly teleported to San Francisco, and when I arrived, I knew I was going to need help. The house was a total mess, and I called for reinforcements as I didn't know what I would be facing.

"Holy crap," Daddy said when he arrived.
"You can say that again," Dad said.
"Hey, bro," Mattie said when he appeared. "What a mess."
"Why did you leave me, punk," Jamie said, punching Mattie in the arm.
"Boys," Dad said in an irritated tone. "What have you found out."
"From the looks of it, they used a flash-bang and smoke grenades. I am trying to piece things together," I said.
"Let me help," Dad said and disappeared.
"I can't reach Tristan, which is strange," I said.
"Maybe he's unconscious," Katie said when she appeared, and Dad returned.
"Ok, based on what I found in my time travel, Hunter's assumption was correct; they used flash bangs and smoke grenades. Tristan and Xander were at the table making idle talk, and Miles and Brooks were cooking breakfast when this all went down. All four were bound and taken in separate vehicles away from here." Dad said.
"Who were they after?" Daddy asked.
"My assumption? Based on how Rory acted, they were after Xander, and I think Tristan being here was a bonus," Dad said.
"They took Miles and Brooks, what as a bonus?" Daddy asked.
"No, they didn't want any witnesses," Daddy said. "Hunter, work on locating them; Mattie, Jamie, and Katie help your brother. Jackson, we need to go and talk to Rory," Dad said.
"Yes, sir," Mattie said with a salute which caused Dad and Daddy to roll their eyes.
"Hunter, if they are in danger, do what you need to, but if you can wait until we talk to Rory, by all means, do so," Dad said, with Daddy nodding in concurrence.

TJ's POV

"Kaiden," I said, making him jump.
"TJ, Jackson, a little warning next time," Kaiden said.
"Sorry to interrupt," I said.
"Nice digs," Jackson said.
"When you are Interium Field Director for the FBI, you tend to get a nice office," Kaiden said.
"Miles, Brooks, Tristan, and Xander disappeared this morning, suspect a kidnapping," I said.
"What?" Kaiden shouted.
"We think it has to do with Rory acting strange," Jackson said.
"That would make sense, but he's at NYPD and not here," Kaiden said.
"That would make sense; come with us?" I asked.
"Only in an unofficial capacity," Kaiden said.
"So, that begs the question, why did you know about this morning?" I asked.
"I may still be on your security distribution," Kaiden said.
"Only in an unofficial capacity?" I said with a smirk.
"Yes," Kaiden said, matching my smirk. "We have to drive over there."
"You do, we don't," I said.
"Fine, see you there," Kaiden said.

We teleported over and waited outside the precinct for Kaiden to arrive. It took him about 15 minutes with the traffic.

"We need to see Rory," I said.
"Do you have a last name?" The desk Sargent asked.
"Uh," I stuttered. "I don't know his last name."
"Well then, no, Rory," the Sargent said.
"Mayor Michaels?" an officer said, coming over.
"Yes," I replied.
"I'm Captain Wilson; how can I help you?" the officer said.
"I am looking to talk with the man Rory, who was picked up this morning in connection to the men tailing me," I said.
"That is highly unusual," the Captain replied.
"TJ, let me. Captian I am Kaiden Grady, the Interium Field Director for the FBI. He's looking for Rory Brooks, who came in this afternoon," Kaiden said.
"Ah, Rory Brooks, let me check with his lawyer," the Captain said.

We sat and waited for the Captain to return.

"He's agreed to see you," the Captain said.
We went down to where they were holding Rory in a room, when we entered, Rory looking distressed.

"I'm sorry, guys," a deflated Rory said.
"Sorry for what?" I asked.
"Not telling you what was going on and letting this situation get out of hand," Rory said.
"We need to know everything; they have Xander, Tristan, Brooks, and Miles," I said.
"What!" Rory shouted. "This can't be happening."
"Hunter, Mattie, Jamie, and Katie are working on it. The more information we have, the better," I said.
"Only you can help us," Jackson said.
"Senator Caruthers," Rory said.
"Son of a boxcar," Jackson said.
"What did he do?" I asked.
"Pushed me for information on Ben Morgan and your family as he knew you guys we behind Ben's campaign," Rory said.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.
"How? Oh hey, TJ, I'm being blackmailed," Rory said sarcastically.
"Blackmailed?" I asked.
"Well, cats out of the bag, so yeah, blackmailed. Caruthers found out about my affair with one of my college professors, who was married. The guy opened a few doors for me, and it got me some of the best stories and recognition," Rory said.
"So, he threatened you," Kaiden said.
"The Professor too, not that it would make a difference since he's divorced now, but he's a distinguished Professor, and it could kill the reputation he built," Rory said.
"Who knew about the affair?" I asked.
"No one, honest," Rory said. "I was a dumb college student and made a bad choice when he came onto me."
"Well, someone figured it out," I said.
"Have you talked to the Professor?" Jackson asked.
"I did, and he was angry that I was even bringing it up," Rory said.
"Do you think someone else could have had an affair with him after you and found out?" I asked.
"It's possible; I don't think I was the first or the last. I do think I was the only one who hit it big rather quickly due to my coverage of LGBTQIA+ stories early in my career," Rory said.
"This is some crappy stuff. I figured you'd know us better than that and could trust us," I said.
"I know, and Mack is so mad at me," Rory said.
"We know," Jackson said.

"Dad, we found them," Hunter said telepathically.

Please leave a comment, reaction or both.
Copyright © 2021 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Wow 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just now, AquariusGuy said:

I'm assuming you mean for not telling them?

Yeah cant fault him for sleeping with a professor. If i had a chance there are a couple i wouldve done!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Yeah cant fault him for sleeping with a professor. If i had a chance there are a couple i wouldve done!

Majority of mine were Women... so that was out. 

There will be more to that story... for Rory that is. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Is there a range limit on their teleporting?

I'm not the type that says kill people casually but after they find and get Tristan,Xander etc back I mean its time to terminate Senator Caruthers and I don't mean out of office.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Is there a range limit on their teleporting?

I'm not the type that says kill people casually but after they find and get Tristan,Xander etc back I mean its time to terminate Senator Caruthers and I don't mean out of office.

 

Nope, no range, they can go anywhere in the world where as TJ can go anywhere anytime. 

Oh the Senator will get his dues and so will the person who snitched on Rory. 

Edited by AquariusGuy
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Rory is stupid for not talking to TJ.

I almost feel sorry for the Senator, the Person who snitched on Rory and the people that snatched Tristan and Xander, punishment from TJ, Hunter and Co. isn't gonna be nice.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, chris191070 said:

Rory is stupid for not talking to TJ.

I almost feel sorry for the Senator and the person that snatched, punishment from Hunter isn't gonna be nice.

Yes and wait till he had to deal with Mack. 
 

haven’t decided what specifically Hunter or even Tristan will do. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

Yes and wait till he had to deal with Mack. 
 

haven’t decided what specifically Hunter or even Tristan will do. 

Well I don't think the Senator will win the election, that's a given.

Mack is gonna give Rory plenty to think about for being an idiot when they talk.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
11 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Well I don't think the Senator will win the election, that's a given.

Mack is gonna give Rory plenty to think about for being an idiot when they talk.

He won’t live to see it.

Mack is going to be furious and Rory will have to do some serious groveling. It won’t be an easy road. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..