Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,517 Words
  • 1,622 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Tristan's High School Life - 23. Chapter 23

Ok... I am using a new program for writing, so please let me know what you think.
On ward to Chapter 23.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place and tied to a chair. I tried to free myself but was unable to. I also tried to teleport, and telepathy but nothing was working. Why didn't I listen to TJ?

"Hola," an older man said, coming into the room.
"Who are you," I asked, scared.
"You know who I am," he replied, icily
"Roberto?" I questioned.
"See Isabella, I told you he was smart," Roberto said and stepped aside, revealing Isabella.
"Such a smart yet stupid child," Isabella replied condescendingly.
"Now, why was Bob so afraid of a child?" Roberto asked
"He has to be some special project, and we need to study him," Isabella said
"In due time, dear, first we need to make sure that Justin doesn't give away the fact we kidnapped him," Roberto said.
"Let me worry about Justin; you take care of him," Isabella said and left.
"Now, let's get down to business," Roberto said, looking at me. "Why did Bob want you dead?"

I didn't answer him but starred at him, trying to work my magic on him so that I could get the hell out of there, but nothing was happening. I noticed a faint glow appear and then disappear in the corner, and I decided to string Roberto along.

"He wanted me dead because I am powerful," I said.
"You a little clone? Powerful?" Roberto laughed hysterically.
"If you hadn't drugged me," I said through gritted teeth.
"You'd what," Roberto mocked.
"I'd make you a eunuch," I replied, and I saw a flash in his crotch region and began to smirk.
"What the" Roberto shouted, checking his pants, "how did you do that?"
"Skill," I replied, knowing darn well it wasn't me.
"Isabella," Roberto shouted, and she returned in a flash.
"What is it, father?" Isabella asked, clearly annoyed.
"He, he took my," Roberto stuttered.
"He took your what?" Isabella asked, pacing the room.
"My reproductive stuff," Roberto finally said
"How could he? This vial is the strong batch," Isabella said, checking her vial.

In a flash, I became untied, and I heard Hunter say to be quiet while Isabella and Roberto were fighting. They turned back around to see the rope lying on the ground and me smiling.

"See, I am stronger than you both," I said stood up.
"This can't be possible," Isabella croaked.
"Oh, it definitely can be," I replied

I wasn't sure what abilities I had back, but I had to try something. I telepathically called Hunter, and he responded and told me to sit tight and keep egging them on. I traded multiple insults with Isabella and Roberto as they tried to find out how to stop me. That is when Hunter appeared.

"You kidnapped my brother," Hunter spat.
"I told you to take care of Justin," Roberto said, looking at Isabella.
"I did," she replied
"No one takes my brother with malcontent," Hunter said
"How old are you like 5?" Isabella teased. "Using such big words."
"I'm 12 and your worst nightmare," Hunter said, getting louder.
"You knew your father was alive this whole time; you just wanted Tristan," TJ said, appearing in the room.
"Man, that kid of yours can't keep his mouth shut," Roberto said.
"Justin didn't tell us anything, you see, you got the wrong person," Hunter said
"What do you mean, little kid," Isabella said. That was the last straw for Hunter, and he hates when people underestimate him. Hunter started to glow red, which was different as he didn't have color the last time.
"Dad, I think they need a lesson on mocking kids," Hunter said, and that's when the show began.

All of a sudden, the room froze, and Isabelle and Roberto lifted into the air. Hunter began spinning them around multiple times and thrown about like a plastic bag in a hurricane. He ran them into each other and the walls numerous times, and I could tell he was having a bit of fun. He finally stopped and had them floating in front of us, and he spoke,

"You ever touch anyone in my family or any of our friends, I will destroy you. I am also stripping your powers, memory, and all the work you've done on genetics credited to someone else more worthy."

I could see Roberto and Isabella in pain as they floated there. It seemed to take forever for Hunter to complete his tasks. When he did, Isabella and Roberto disappeared.

"Where did they go?" TJ asked
"Back to New York," Hunter replied, casually
"What took so long?" I asked him
"Well, wiping their memories was a bit harder than I anticipated as I had to do Justin, Julian, Ricky, and Alberto Sr," Hunter replied
"Could you restore Julian's memory more?" I asked hopefully
"No, I couldn't; I'm sorry, Tristan," he replied
"Where are we?" TJ asked, looking around
"We are in their secret lab in Spain," Hunter replied
"Interesting," I replied
"Dad, don't be mad at Tristan; he knows he messed up," Hunter said, looking at TJ.
"I understand, but if you weren't so nosy, we'd never know what happened," TJ said
"I'm sorry for snooping, Tristan," Hunter said apologetically
"I forgive you since you saved my life," I replied, smiling at him
"Thanks, brother," he said, adding, "Let's go home. I'm starving."

TJ and I laughed, and we teleported home. That night at dinner, we talked about what happened, and I got lectures from everyone about being cautious. The following day I was up and pacing around carrying my cereal when there was a knock at the door, and I looked through the peephole and nearly dropped my cereal bowl. I quickly set it on the table next to the door and promptly unlocked it.

"Rory!Mack!" I shouted when I saw them.
"Hey, Tristan," Rory said, kissing me on the cheek. It was then when I notice two teenage boys with them.
"Come in, guys," I said excitedly
"Heard you've had some excitement," Mack said.
"Just a bit," I said, blushing.
"Mack, Rory, so good to see you," TJ said, coming into the foyer.
"Sorry that we haven't been here sooner," Mack said, shaking hands with TJ.
"It's understandable; these are the boys?" TJ said, looking at the other two.
"Where are my manors? Boys, this is TJ and his brother Tristan; Tristan, TJ these are our boys Xander and Dom," Mack replied
"Hello, guys, and welcome to our home. The rest of the gang is having breakfast with Jackson in the sunroom," TJ said
"How's he doing," Rory asked.
"Better now that's he home, but he's got a long road to recovery," TJ said sadly.
"I'm hoping we can cheer him up with a visit," Mack said
"I'm sure he'd love to see you and the kiddos too," TJ said, laughing
"Oh, the kiddos, I can't wait to see them," Mack beamed
"Right this way," TJ said, leading them to the sunroom where pandemonium broke out upon seeing Mack. I took a seat away from the others, and Xander and Dom chose to sit near me and watch the kids talk a mile a minute, trying to catch up with Mack on their lives since he had moved out. Mack and Rory sat there smiling, taking it all in. It broke everyone's heart when Rory got a job that took him and Mack west.

"So, what brings you to New York?" Jackson asked
"Visting you," Rory said and smiled
"Visting little old me? Cut the crap," Jackson said
"Well, we wanted to introduce the boys to the family, and I have a meeting with TJ," Mack said
"A meeting with my husband? About what?" Jackson said suspiciously
"Surprised you didn't figure it out. We need a full-time nurse, and I was talking to Mack about suggestions when he said he'd be up for it," TJ said
"Rory has that big-time job in San Francisco," Jackson said
"I had the job Jackson, it wasn't something I liked, and I quit about a few weeks ago. I was still freelancing and writing, so we were trying to find a place we loved. When TJ called, it was a blessing in disguise as we love your family," Rory said
"We couldn't come last time due to the adoption, but when we heard about your heart attack, we knew we had to come," Mack said
"We didn't want to be in California anymore," Xander said quietly
"Why?" I asked, looking at the boys
"Tristan, it's a bit personal, and maybe one day they'll tell you," Rory replied
"Ok," I said and gave them a reassuring smile.
"We have a meeting with Jasper to look at some places and get his advice on remodeling," Mack said
"That should be fun," I said
"I heard about your new place," Rory snickered.
"Yeah, Jasper is almost done," I said
"You have a place?" Xander asked
"I will soon," I replied

While we were talking, I noticed Xander glancing at me and turning away when I saw him. He touched my knee, and I felt a jolt.

Let me know what you think with a comment, reaction or both.
Also, does the story flow better?
Copyright © 2021 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 12
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well Hunter certainly dealt with Roberto. There seems to be a connection between Xander and Tristan.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. I'm commenting first.

Congratulations in being first.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Well Hunter certainly dealt with Roberto. There seems to be a connection between Xander and Tristan.

Yes Roberto is gone and yes there is a connection. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. I'm commenting first.

Ooh you beat me by two !minutes. I got xaught up watching The good Place

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Ooh you beat me by two !minutes. I got xaught up watching The good Place

One of my favorite shows.

Link to comment

Sounds like Xander had a nasty break up in California. Didn6stop him on moving fast on Tristan.

I loved how Hunter handled Isabella especially after calling him little kid smug arrogant B___

If I ever meet Hunter the first thing would do is apologize. When he asks me for what I'll say for anything I might think do or say in the future. 

 

 

 

 

Edited by weinerdog
  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

One of my favorite shows.

Totally hooked. Plus i love kristen bell

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Sounds like Xander had a nasty break up in California. Didn6stop him on moving fast on Tristan.

I loved how Hunter handled Isabella especially after calling him little kid smug arrogant B___

If I ever meet Hunter the first thing would do is apologize. When he asks me for what I'll say for anything I might think do or say in the future. 

How did @chris191070gchris191070get first?

 

 

Pure skill😀

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Well Hunter certainly dealt with Roberto. There seems to be a connection between Xander and Tristan.

 

20 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Well Hunter certainly dealt with Roberto. There seems to be a connection between Xander and Tristan.

 

20 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Well Hunter certainly dealt with Roberto. There seems to be a connection between Xander and Tristan.

Well @chris191070 wasn't satisfied being first he had to be first AND second LOL

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Sounds like Xander had a nasty break up in California. Didn6stop him on moving fast on Tristan.

I loved how Hunter handled Isabella especially after calling him little kid smug arrogant B___

If I ever meet Hunter the first thing would do is apologize. When he asks me for what I'll say for anything I might think do or say in the future. 

 

 

 

 

It wasn't a breakup but I can't elaborate 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

It wasn't a breakup but I can't elaborate 

Oh no the other thing I'm thinking is not good I hope I'm wrong 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

“Tristan is definitely going to have to digest what Hunter has told him. We will meet his partner soon but neither will know it and I haven't decided how they are going to end... but I may just have an idea. “

So Xander is the one?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, dutch woman said:

“Tristan is definitely going to have to digest what Hunter has told him. We will meet his partner soon but neither will know it and I haven't decided how they are going to end... but I may just have an idea. “

So Xander is the one?

Maybe or maybe not 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Oh no the other thing I'm thinking is not good I hope I'm wrong 

well you know me... I never know till I write but I can say Dom is very protective of his brother... 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..