Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,390 Words
  • 1,051 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Tristan's High School Life - 32. Chapter 32

Ok... you wanted some drama.... he ya go.

The following day when I woke, we were in the same position we fell asleep. I continued to hold Xander close, taking in the minty smell of his shampoo.

"Are you sniffing my hair," Xander giggled
"Yes, good morning," I said
"Good morning. Can we stay here all day?" Xander pleaded
"I don't have a problem with it, but we do need to eat," I said, and both our stomachs rumbled.

There was a light knock at the door.

"Come in," I said, and in walked Katie.
"Good morning, boys," Katie said with a huge smile
"Good morning, sis; what's up?" I asked
"If you need to know what's up," Katie giggled but then continued, "TJ said breakfast in five, and you both better hurry as Jackson outdid himself this morning cooking."
"Ok, we can come down and then get ready," I suggested to Xander
"I think we should brush our teeth first," Xander replied.

We hurried into the bathroom, took care of a few morning items, and put the rest on hold. We made our way downstairs, and TJ and Hunter were bringing the food to the table.

"Good morning, boys," TJ said, humming a song
"Good morning Teej," I replied
"Good morning, Mr. Michaels," Xander said
"Xander, call me TJ or Teej; I hate Mr. Michaels outside of work," he replied.
"Dad is happy; he got laid," Hunter whispered.
"How do you know that?" I asked shocked
"Dude, they woke up the whole house. You must have been super tired." Katie chimed in.
"We all heard it, oh Teej, oh Teej," Jayson said, mimicking Jackson.
"I guess we lucked out," I said, smiling at Xander.
"Boys, please sit," Jackson said
"What about me, daddy?" Katie said
"Princess and boys," Jackson said, winking at Katie.
"Don't tell Jill that she's your princess," I said
"They both are my princesses," Jackson replied
"All right, time to eat," TJ said
"This is quite the spread Jackson," Xander said
"I didn't know what you liked, so I made a variety," Jackson said
"Don't believe him; he's lying; this is an apology meal to us," Mattie said, pilling eggs onto his plate.

As we were eating, the conversation remained light with the occasional questions about yesterday. While Hunter cleared the table, Grandpa's Jack and Tracy came in.

"Good morning everyone," Grandpa Jack said
"Morning Dad and Pop," Jackson replied
"So you ready for today?" Grandpa Tracy asked, looking at me
"What's today?" I asked quizzically
"Did you not tell him?" Grandpa said, looking at TJ and Jackson
"He went straight to bed, and I forgot," TJ said. "No time like the present, the Judge has asked to interview you today about the adoption."
"I'm not prepared," I said in a panic.
"Nothing to prepare for Tris; it's just question's about you and some basic stuff," Xander said
"Did you have to do it?" I asked, knowing it was a stupid question.
"Yes," Xander replied
"Do I need to dress up?" I asked
"I'd recommend it, but it shouldn't take long," Grandpa Jack said

Xander went with me to my apartment while I got ready. He got my suit and picked out a shirt, tie and was cleaning up my shoes when I exited the bathroom.

"You didn't have to do that," I said
"I know, but I wanted too" he replied
I got dressed, and I looked damn good.

"My sexy beast," Xander said, blushing.
"Thanks, Xan," I said and kissed him. "I'll see you later?"
"Yeah, I need to go home and freshen up," Xander said and kissed me.
"If we keep this up, I'll be late," I said, and he smiled.
We parted ways, and I went and met Grandpa's, Jake, and Josh. We traveled to the courthouse and got there early.


"Boy's, there is nothing to worry about; it's just a standard interview, and then he will make the adoption formal in a few days," Grandpa Jack said, sitting on the bench.

A heavy-set man came from behind the door next to the bench, and he was wearing a long black robe.

"Jack, so glad to see you again," the man said, greeting grandpa.
"Judge Morrison, always a pleasure," Grandpa replied, and my face fell; what are the odds, and I hope he's not related, but that soon was dashed.
"Sorry, I had to push this meeting back last minute, my son is at the Naval Academy, and he got violently ill," the Judge replied, dropping the second shoe.

I made a run for the bathroom and into the stall, closed the door, and my breakfast soon made an appearance.

"Tristan, are you ok?" I heard Grandpa Tracy say, coming into the restroom.
"No," I replied, tears starting to fall.
"What's wrong? Open the door, please," he said as he pushed on the door.
I unlatched the door, and he entered and pulled me into his chest.
"What's wrong?" he asked as I started to cry harder.
"Hunter," I said
"What did he do?" Grandpa asked
"The Judge's son," I said between sobs
"oh dear lord," Grandpa said. "Hold tight."
He walked to the door and signaled for Grandpa Jack, and when he entered, Tracy told him about Hunter and the Judge's son.
"Morrison's son is the one who confronted you yesterday?" Grandpa Jack said through gritted teeth
"Yes," I replied
"His son was quite the trouble maker and always got off on account of his father being a sitting Judge. I need you not to acknowledge anything about yesterday and let me figure out what we do if he sidelines the adoption," Grandpa Jack said.
"Let's wash your face and rinse your mouth," Grandpa Tracy said, taking me to the sink.

Josh and Jake had both finished their interviews, and it was my turn.

"Come in and take a seat," Judge Morrison said
"Yes, Sir," I replied, sitting across from him.
"I will be taking notes," Judge Morrison said. "Tell me about yourself."
"My name is Tristan; I'm fifteen and have a private tutor," I said
"Anything else?" the Judge asked.
"No, sir," I replied
"Your brother's told me about your trip to the Naval Academy yesterday; see anything strange?" he questioned.
"No, sir," I replied.
"Are you sure?" he asked with a leer. "Don't want to lie to a Judge."
"Can my Grandpa come in here? I'm not comfortable," I said and began to sweat.
"No, son, not until you answer my question truthfully," he said
"I didn't see anything strange," I said
"You were there with your boyfriend, and that is strange," he replied
"No, sir, you are mistaken. Having a boyfriend is not strange," I said, mentally asking TJ for help and praying Hunter didn't show.

On cue, the door burst open, and in walked TJ and Jack.
"I believe my son asked for his Grandpa," TJ said
"You have no right to burst into my office," the Judge noted, getting irate.
"You have no right to grill my son about his trip; it's not part of the adoption," TJ roared.
"I can ask whatever I want," the Judge said defiantly.
"Harold, your son, was always a trouble maker; why are you taking it out on a kid," Grandpa asked.
"It's Judge Morrison," he roared, turning red.
"If I have anything to do with it, the word former will be added to your title," TJ said, glaring at him.
"You have no power over that," the Judge laughed.

We walked out of the Court, and TJ was so angry.

"Thank you, buddy," TJ wrapping his arm around me.
"For what?" I questioned
"Calling me for help and not doing something stupid," TJ said
"We're sorry, Tristan," Josh said as we walked home.
"How did the trip even come up?" Grandpa Jack questioned
"We talked about our extended family and us, and apparently, the boys from the Academy knew your name and told his dad. He must have put two and two together," Jake said
"We may need to hide the boys," Grandpa Tracy told us as we approached the apartment building, and there were several cop cars out front.

"TJ, take them, far away from here," Grandpa Jack said. "Let Tracy, CC, and I handle this."

TJ nodded in affirmation, and we all held hands, and in a flash, we were gone. Destination unknown.

Please leave a comment, reaction or both.
Copyright © 2021 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Angry 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Ugh of course the twit had a powerful dad

You know he had to have... that's how it works. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

The judge greeted Jack on a first-name basis and was friendly so he knew Jack was gay then he confronts Tristian about the incident with his homophobic s o n what a two-faced bastard

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

The judge greeted Jack on a first-name basis and was friendly so he knew Jack was gay then he confronts Christian about the incident with his homophobic s o n what a two-faced bastard

you mean Tristan but yes.

They may act friendly but could be foes.... 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

you mean Tristan but yes.

They may act friendly but could be foes.... 

I spoke into the phone and it never understands me I fixed it

This might be one of those times when they tell Hunter deal with the judge and don't hold back

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

I spoke into the phone and it never understands me I fixed it

This might be one of those times when they tell Hunter deal with the judge and don't hold back

 

nope... I plan on having a little fun. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Well troublemaker was bound to have a powerful Dad. Is Hunter going to be allowed to play with the Judge for upsetting his brother. 

Trouble at the apartment, hope know ones hurt.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Well troublemaker was bound to have a powerful Dad. Is Hunter going to be allowed to play with the Judge for upsetting his brother. 

Trouble at the apartment, hope know ones hurt.

The judge sent the cops. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..