Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,319 Words
  • 1,594 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Tristan's High School Life - 45. Chapter 45

Buckle up....

TJ's POV

I tossed and turned all night, thinking about my fight with Jackson. I couldn't think of how to fix things. When I felt the bed dip, I sat up quickly, hoping it was Jackson, but it was Jack, much to my surprise.

"Your suitcase is over there," Jack said as he pointed to the dresser. "Get decent and come downstairs, and we'll talk."

My eyes filled with tears as a lot of my stuff was here. There were multiple suitcases and a few boxes. I fucked up. I got dressed and went downstairs and found Beau and Lucas busy making breakfast for the boys, and Jack was busy feeding Bea. So, you're probably wondering who Bea is. Beatrice Katherine Michaels, the newest member of the family. She fits in well with LJ and Tony, and they are super protective of their baby sister.

"Uncle TJ," Tony said when he noticed me.
"Good morning," I replied, sitting at the table.
"You hungry," Lucas asked?
"Not really," I replied, looking at the table.
"Make him some toast," Jack said, looking at me.
"Daddy, can I make toast for TJ? I can do it," Tony said, jumping up.
"Be careful, Uncle TJ; Tony burns the bread," LJ said, wrinkling his nose.
"Do not you bird brain," Tony retorted.
"Boys!" Beau said sternly.
"Sorry, Daddy and Pop," they said in unison.

I watched as Beau and Lucas worked in unison, and they were a well-oiled machine. Jackson and I used to be like that. Lucas set a plate in front of me with some of the blackest toast I've ever seen. He also dropped a napkin in my lap and whispered to fake eat the toast.

I sat there pretending to eat the toast while Tony sat there smiling.

"I figured you could use some more," Beau said, setting a plate with more toast on it.
"Thanks, brother," I said.
"Do you men mind if I have a chat with TJ in the office?" Jack said while making faces at Bea.
"Should be fine; I don't have any online courses to teach until later," Beau said and sighed.
"Do you miss Connecticut?" I asked between bites.
"I do, but we needed to be here for Kat to help take care of Bea," Beau said. "We talked about moving her up there, but then we were taking her away from her other Grandchildren, so we decided to come here. Dartmouth and MIT weren't too happy we were leaving, but our Department Chairs understood."
"So what's next for the Professors?" I asked.
"MIT has agreed to allow me to teach strictly online courses, but I need to find something else. I miss the interaction," Beau said.
"Dartmouth did the same for me, but my boss made a call, and I have an interview at NYU to teach," Lucas said.
"Good for you," I said.
"TJ, let's go talk," Jack said, standing up. I nodded and followed him to the basement office.

"Take a seat, just so you know this won't be an easy conversation," Jack said, and I winced. "Jackson asked Trace to file for divorce."
"He did?" my voice cracked as I spoke.
"Yes, but I talked him out of it," Jack replied, and relief washed over me. "TJ, we have a lot in common and can both be pretty hard-headed. You screwed the pooch, and Trace and Tracy were ready to roast you alive. You can fix this but not overnight, hence all the suitcases and boxes Jackson had delivered. I told him to send them up to CC's, but he doesn't want to see you or be anywhere near you."

That broke the floodgates, and I was bawling like there was no tomorrow. I felt Jack sit on the couch next to me, and he pulled me into a hug.

"What am I going to do," I said between sobs.
"You're going to work on fixing your family," Jack replied. "First thing is you need to be with Tristan at the hospital. Show Jackson that Tristan means the world to you and that work comes second."
"They all mean the world to me," I said.
"Prove it," Jack said. "Now, since CC had the penthouse, there is a separate elevator she had put in during the building. I will have your boxes delivered there, and I will show you the private elevator access. You are to stay at CC's and not go to Tristan's apartment or your own."
"Thanks, Jack," I said.
"I believe in you, so don't let me down. Jackson is my son, and I should be tanning your hide, but I know what a messed-up life you've had. I made a deal with an old friend who is coming to visit, and he's going to help you. Years ago, he helped me, and I think he could make a difference for you," Jack said. "He's coming here from Colorado and should arrive this afternoon. When he gets here, I'll make the introduction."

He patted my leg and left, and I just sat there.

"Uncle TJ, are you ok?" LJ said, coming in.
"Yeah, buddy, I'm ok," I said.

I left the house and went to the hospital, and luckily Xander was with Tristan, but no one else was there.

"Hey Xander," I said, and he jumped.
"Uh, Hi TJ, I'll leave," he said, gathering his stuff.
"Don't leave; he needs you," I said, gesturing towards Tristan.
"Are you sure? I can come back," Xander replied.
"Yes, Xander, I'm sure," I said. "I want to apologize for my behavior, and I shouldn't blame you because I'm a shitty father."
"You're better than mine," Xander mumbled.
"Oh Xander, I'm sorry, I forgot that it's a sensitive subject for you," I said.
"It's ok; I know you didn't mean anything by it," Xander said.

We sat in silence, as I was afraid to say anything else and risk offending him.

"I've been trying to tell the Doctor something," Xander said randomly.
"What's that?" I said curiously.
"When Tristan got his headaches, they seemed to get worse each time. He told me what he thought it was, but I honestly can't remember. A curse or something," Xander said.
"Do you remember when he told you," I said, sitting forward?
"I do because it was the night Rory tried to make spaghetti and failed," Xander said with a smirk.
"Oh man, I remember that night," I said with a smile creeping across my face. "He didn't know you had to cook the pasta."
"Yep," Xander said with a giggle.
"Xander, I don't know if you know this, but I can travel back in time," I said. "I'm going to go back and see what he said to you so we can fix this."
"Just don't stay the whole night," Xander said, blushing.
"Ok," I said with a wink and started my process.

I watched us all sitting at the table as Rory brought the food out and the boxes of pasta. Thankfully Jackson was able to get the Spaghetti cooked so we could all eat. I followed Xander in Tristan's back to Tristan's apartment.

"Are you ok Tris," Xander asked.
"My head has been hurting more, Xan," he replied.
"Have you told TJ or Jackson yet," Xander asked.
"Are you insane? Have you met TJ?" Tristan said, plopping on the bed.

Just then, a cloud overcame Tristan, and I could see the change.

"You will die from an enormous pressure of your brain, and you will pay for your sins," Kevin's voice said, and it brought a chill to my bones.

I came back to the room in the hospital to find Jackson, Tracy, Jack, and some other guy standing there.

"Where did you come from," Jackson demanded.
"I don't have time to explain how pregnancy works," I sarcastically replied. "I know what's wrong with Tristan; it's a curse."

Ok folks.... guess on who the mystery man is. No one is coming back to life either.

Please let me know if you've enjoyed the chapter... leave me a reaction, comment or heck both.
Copyright © 2021 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Wow 6
  • Fingers Crossed 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Hmm no idea who the mystery guy is. But he better not be makimg moves on jackson!!!

No moves on Jackson... he's older than Jack and that should be a huge hint.... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, AquariusGuy said:

No moves on Jackson... he's older than Jack and that should be a huge hint.... 

Has he appeared in one of your ealier stories?Otherwise I'm thinking it is someone from Dancing on....maybe that guy Jacks older sister went to college with I forget his name and at the moment can't look up do you know who I'm talking about?

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

Has he appeared in one of your ealier stories?Otherwise I'm thinking it is someone from Dancing on....maybe that guy Jacks older sister went to college with I forget his name and at the moment can't look up do you know who I'm talking about?

I do know who you are talking about.

I won't say either way who they are where they've appeared. 

I may spice up the next chapter :)

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

T.J. heard Kevin's voice so he's responsible for  Tristan's headaches. So Tristan took away his penis geez some guys can hold a grudge 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

T.J. heard Kevin's voice so he's responsible for  Tristan's headaches. So Tristan took away his penis geez some guys can hold a grudge 

Just wait... two people get punched in the next chapter... in the hospital no less.

  • Wow 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, AquariusGuy said:

Just wait... two people get punched in the next chapter... in the hospital no less.

So 'curse' is an aneurysm?

If it's who I think it is, and you have your 'junk' taken away, the only 'thing' left to hold is a grudge. (Ooh it takes cojones to make bad puns 🍆

😆

Edited by Anton_Cloche
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
8 hours ago, chris191070 said:

It's someone who Tristan has dealt with in the past. So it could be pretty much anyone.

The mystery person is from Jacks past… which could be anyone 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

So 'curse' is an aneurysm?

If it's who I think it is, and you have your 'junk' taken away, the only 'thing' left to hold is a grudge. (Ooh it takes cojones to make bad puns 🍆

😆

Well sorta…

No one loses their junk just their cool. 
 

the possibilities who gets decked are endless. 
so is who the mystery man is

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..