Jump to content
    AquariusGuy
  • Author
  • 1,245 Words
  • 1,484 Views
  • 21 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>

Tristan's High School Life - 24. Chapter 24

Well someone in this chapter is in for a wild ride.

We spent the day with Mack, Rory, Xander, and Dom. While I felt that jolt from Xander, I couldn't be sure he was the one. Frankly, my whole love life was in shambles, and I don't know if I will ever find the one. I felt that jolt with Damian, and look where that got me, nowhere. We had a huge dinner with everyone, and Grandma CC was ecstatic that Rory was back and offered him a job working as her personal communications director. I kept looking over at Xander and Dom, and they were in their world talking animatedly.

When it came time to leave, everyone was happy that Mack and Rory would be back sooner than later as Mack was starting with Jackson asap. The brothers didn't say goodbye but kept looking at me before they left. I talked with TJ about my place and how I couldn't wait to have a home.

"I understand you want your freedom," TJ said
"I do, and I can't wait. I'm super excited," I replied enthusiastically
"I couldn't tell," TJ said, laughing
"Can we talk about something personal?" I asked, getting serious
"Always, brudder" TJ smiled, making me giggle
"Seriously, though, my love life," I said morosely
"Tristan, we've had enough conversations about that, you are 15 years old, and you don't need to decide on a life partner now," TJ said
"I understand, but I know this whole situation with Isabella and Roberto put a huge strain on my relationship with Justin," I replied
"That it did, but it was out of your control. Your fathers put you in a super awkward and terrible position, and you can get yourself out of it," TJ said.
"How?" I asked
"Tristan, if you are looking for an easy way to fix it, I'm sorry there isn't one. You need to talk with Justin and see what you can salvage," TJ explained.

TJ was right; I needed to talk with Justin, and it was a conversation I'd been avoiding. I put the conversation off as much as I could but still spoke with Justin daily. Mack and Rory and their family moved into CC's guest rooms while working with Jasper. We were going to have a cookout, and everyone was over, and I was talking with Justin in my room about things.


"Who's that kid downstairs that looks hot but sad," Justin inquired
"That would either be Xander or Dom, and they are Mack and Rory's," I replied
"The older one is way hot," Justin said
"I guess, Justin, I'm not sure we should be boyfriends anymore," I said and got quiet.
"I think you're right, Tristan. Our families put us in a position where things are never going to work out." Justin said
"Could we still be friends?" I asked hopefully
"Sure, why not," Justin said, which was a relief

We continued to talk and went downstairs for dinner, and Justin obviously couldn't wait, and he went right over to Xander, and I just stood there and rolled my eyes. TJ looked in my direction, and I told him telepathically it was fine, and Justin and I were over. I watched Justin flirt the entire time, and it made me realize he never did that with me other than the first day. Xander seemed put off but not as much as Dom was. I wondered if they were a thing and just got adopted together.

As the night wore on, I was getting tired of watching Justin, so I excused myself to my room. I sat at the computer and fooling with the layout of my place and things I wanted to buy, but Jackson and TJ told me I had to wait as there were a few surprises. I looked up to a knock at my door and saw Dom standing there.

"Can I come in?" he asked
"Sure," I said
"Your friend is obnoxious," Dom said
"Who, Justin? He is," I said in agreement.
"I don't like him for my brother; he's too forward," Dom said, annoyed, which made me laugh.
"Listen, Justin is used to getting what he wants and doesn't listen," I said.
"I don't care what he wants; it won't be my brother," Dom said through gritted teeth.
"I understand, but why are you telling me and not him?" I questioned
"I've tried, and he won't listen," Dom replied
"Ok, tell an adult because he doesn't listen to me," I said, putting my AirPods in, only have Dom rip them out.
"I said you need to deal with it," Dom said forcefully
"Leave my brother alone," Hunter said, storming into the room
"Look here, pipsqueak," Dom started, and I knew trouble was brewing before as I knew Hunter oh so well.

Dom started to scream when he floated into the air and started doing summersaults in the room.
"I'm going to puke," Dom screamed, causing the adults to run up the stairs. TJ, Mack, and Rory watched in horror as Dom went flying around the room.
"Hunter Anthony Michaels, you put that boy on the ground!" TJ said in a tone I'd never heard before, and it made my skin crawl.
Before he stopped, true to his word Dom puked, and it was like a scene out of a horror movie and covered the adults. The smell was putrid and was making me gag.
"Oh my word," Grandma CC said, entering the room. "Are you alright?"
"I've never been so angry in my ENTIRE life!" TJ fumed, looking at Hunter.
"What happened?" Mack asked
"He was mean to Tristan and called me a pipsqueak," Hunter said
"Really, Hunter, you did this over name-calling," TJ said, disappointed
"Go clean up in the showers, boys; I've got this," Grandma CC said, holding her nose.
Everyone left, but Grandma remained, and with a wave of her hand, the room was once again clean.
"The smell is gone, Tristan," Grandma said
"Oh, thank god, it stunk," I replied
"That it did and puke is so brutal to get out. I got a funny story for you when Dylan was a baby, he could projectile vomit at any given moment, and one time, I was fighting with Richard, and Dylan vomited right into his mouth. It, in turn, made Richard sick, and he expected me to clean it up. I looked him dead in the eyes and said, it's your mess; you clean it." Grandma said laughing
"Grandma, that's gross," I said, wrinkling my nose.
"All seriousness, what in tarnation happened up here?" She asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.
I relayed the story to her and held angry Hunter got.
"I used to worry about your temper, and now I have to worry about Hunter spinning people around to they puke," Grandma admonished
"I think Hunter forgot they might not be like us," I replied, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.
"That doesn't make it acceptable, Tristan. The crazy thing is I'm not sure we can punish him," Grandma said, and I knew she was right.

A few minutes after Grandma left my room, I could hear TJ and Jackson down the hall lecturing, Hunter. I knew that he didn't care and would do it again. I tried to sleep, but I was replaying the conversation repeatedly in my head with Dom, and I couldn't figure out his issue. Did he want me to date his brother?

Copyright © 2021 AquariusGuy; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

1st, 2nd and 3rd

Its called sleep! And not everything is a competition nerd

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Hunter certainly gave Dom the ride of his life.

He definitely did. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Its called sleep! And not everything is a competition nerd

Says the guy who always comments first and takes joy in it.

I set it to post really early to give everyone a fair chance. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Well i can see a relationship with justin wouldnt have worked out hes a floozy

Just wait until you find out a bit more about him. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, mikedup said:

A great chapter, certainly interesting developments

Yes... Hunter remind you of a certain someone? CC definitely picked up on it. 

There will be a few more soon. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, chris191070 said:

1st, 2nd and 3rd

You win Gold, Silver and Bronze ummm.... not sure what they are but congratulations. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Its called sleep! And not everything is a competition nerd

Yeah that's right I agree just like you said when you were always first.....Wait you never said that when you were first.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

Yeah that's right I agree just like you said when you were always first.....Wait you never said that when you were first.

It was implied

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, AquariusGuy said:

 

I set it to post really early to give everyone a fair chance. 

Plus Chris paid you

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Just now, weinerdog said:

Plus Chris paid you

He had no clue... just like no one knows when the next chapter is coming. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

I only accept freebies 😌

Not touching this with a 10 foot pole. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Oh yeah there's a chapter to comment on.I appreciate Hunter's loyalty but his temper needs to be checked if he's as powerful as he seems to be it sounds like all of the others would have to combine their various abilities to counter him as bad as that sounds.

The way Dom is acting so protective of Xander I wonder if he feels responsible for what happened in California.

How much would CC charge to clean my bedroom(it NEEDS it)

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

Oh yeah there's a chapter to comment on.I appreciate Hunter's loyalty but his temper needs to be checked if he's as powerful as he seems to be it sounds like all of the others would have to combine their various abilities to counter him as bad as that sounds.

The way Dom is acting so protective of Xander I wonder if he feels responsible for what happened in California.

How much would CC charge to clean my bedroom(it NEEDS it)

 

We do find out a bit about Dom in the next chapter... which is coming soon. 

I need her services too. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..