Jump to content
    astone2292
  • Author
  • 4,266 Words
  • 2,490 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Death in the Shadows - 10. Chapter 10: Role Reversal

Sorry for posting late this week! Life's been hectic, and work's been blerghaugheyuck terrible.

Kaplan's jaw went slack and his dick twitched. He… Cy wants me to—

"My pup?"

Snapping out of his trance, he saw the shining emerald eyes. "Cy?" Kaplan held the thighs in front of him. The skin was smooth to the touch. They're so big.

A finger laced his cheek. "I want you to make love to me. I want my mate inside of me."

The lycan was in disbelief. Up until now, the roles were established. He's my alpha, and I'm his beta. His eyes tell me he's serious. I just… I never anticipated this! "Do you want me to mark you?"

"I'd be honored to bear it. How do you want your alpha?"

"How… what?"

Cyrus chuckled. "Would you like me to stay like this, or get on all fours?"

Fireworks were going off in Kaplan's mind. He was in complete control. A new wave of lust caused him to quiver in anticipation. He couldn't decide.

Cyrus sat up and palmed Kaplan's chest. "While you figure things out, I'm going to play." Crawling backwards, the beta gasped as the alpha towered over him and swallowed his length whole.

The sight was enticing. Cyrus bobbed hungrily, and in the current position, Kaplan could see everything: the glowing eyes, the bear's tattoos and scars, and the offered rump. Seeing the man in such a state was euphoric. Still, Kaplan wanted to obey and please his mate.

He lifted Cyrus' chin. As he rose, the bear growled lowly and inched forward. Kaplan stared into the shimmering eyes. "Are you sure?"

"I see the wheels in your head getting jammed. Yes, this alpha wants to get fucked."

The candid statement voided Kaplan's indecisiveness. He's my mate. Cy's not like other alphas. "Turn around," he whispered.

Cyrus obliged, and as he positioned himself, Kaplan admired the savage blemishes across the man's back. The lycan traced the long laceration, watching as Cyrus shivered. "T-touch them, my pup!"

Every time his hands traveled the tortured skin, Kaplan felt guilty. It wasn't until a few weeks after their mating that Cyrus explained his love for the wolf's touch. To him, Kaplan's fingers healed the emotional trauma. Kissing one of the burn marks, Kaplan treasured Cyrus' sharp inhalation. He gently kneaded one of the welts, then held the bear's sides. "I love you, Cy. Every inch of you.

"Bend over."

His breath hitched as Cyrus arched, displaying himself. Putting a hand on one of the alpha's cheeks, he ogled. He had never been intimidated by their size difference like this before.

A sudden flow of lust trickled into his end of their bond. "It's all yours, Kaplan. I need you." Cyrus gyrated his hips seductively, pushing against the beta's prick.

It's… It's all mine.

Ours. Mate ours.

Yes. Palming both sides, Kaplan embraced his animal's desires, and dove. Nestled perfectly between the mounds, he lashed out with his tongue. The alpha's pants and moans were muffled as Kaplan tasted his mate. The scent of sugar and bamboo were laced with a faint musk, but that only encouraged his effort. He wanted to give Cyrus a night to remember for the rest of his life.

After the third plea, Kaplan removed himself, grabbed the lube from the nightstand, and prepared both himself and Cyrus. He watched as the bear spread his legs further, lowering himself slightly. With a slick finger, he prodded. Stretching his lover, Kaplan marveled at the intense heat as he massaged the inside.

"K-Kaplan," murmured Cyrus, "I'm ready."

Putting his knees behind Cyrus', Kaplan pressed against the hole. "Ready?"

The alpha hummed and pushed. "Be gentle, my pup. It's been a very long time."

Kaplan was patient. He listened to the bear's breathing as he entered. Taking a short breath, he imitated the rocking motion Cyrus used every time they made love. The lycan bit his lip and moaned as Cyrus moved back, engulfing Kaplan's length. Both men growled as their hips met. Fitting snugly, Kaplan tried to catch his breath.

He was mesmerized by the cheeks' size. I didn't know Cy was packing back here! Being careful, he began with slow pumps.

Cyrus gasped as the beta landed. "Yes! Again, my mate. Take me!"

Hearing the encouragement, Kaplan sped up. He found a perfect rhythm with the rebounding backside. The wolf was fueled by every noise Cyrus emitted. As much as he treasured the moment, Kaplan wanted to see more of the man. Vacating Cyrus, he haggardly muttered, "On your back."

The man transitioned and scooted closer. Kaplan held the bear's knees down and reinserted himself. Both whimpered as the lycan went in deeper. "Y-you like that, my bear?"

Cyrus' eyes shined as he growled. "Yes. Mate me."

Realizing the panda was at the helm, Kaplan caressed the man's side and ground against the man. Feeling the end nearing, so he raised Cyrus' hips to get closer to the man's neck.

Cyrus grabbed Kaplan's neck and pulled him close. Barely able to stay inside, the lycan positioned his maw on the spot. This… This is it!

"Now, my pup," Cyrus whispered. "Spill your seed and clamp down."

The words pushed him over the edge. Kaplan spurted once and bit. The moment he heard his mate grunt, he wanted to release. No! No let go!

He's in pain!

Mate handle. We make mark.

Blood filled his mouth. Kaplan felt his wolf crazing, desiring to create a marvelous scar. The copper-tasting fluid was nauseating as it dripped, but he abided by his wolf's advice. He felt Cyrus' heartbeat between his teeth. In the afterglow of his orgasm, he managed to control his breathing through his nose.

"There you go, my pup. You can let go."

He didn’t need to be told twice. Kaplan let go and immediately put pressure on the wound. “Shit…”

In an instant, black fur popped out, peeking between his fingers. “It’s all right, Kaplan. I just hope I didn’t make too much of a mess.”

Assessing the bedding, Kaplan saw smudges on the comforter. “Just the blanket.” He reclined, pulled out, and curled next to the alpha. Resting his head on Cyrus’ chest, he nuzzled it as the bear’s arm draped his back. The beta saw the teeth marks he left behind. “That was amazing.”

“Yes, it was. Gods, it was hot to have you take me on my knees! It was perfect, my pup. Anytime you want it, it’s yours.”

“Same goes to you, my bear.” It was tempting to fall asleep, but he felt the need to eat. Damn, we just did that! Does making a mark expend that much energy? Before he could make the suggestion, his stomach rumbled.

Cyrus giggled and kissed the lycan’s forehead. “You took the words right out of my mouth. Let’s see what we can cook up, my mate.”

***

Sitting on the porch, Vincent wondered where the time had gone. He stared at the inch of snow across the front lawn and smiled. Snow in the first week of November. Mace said it was odd for this time of year, but Kentucky’s known for it’s unpredictable weather.

Yesterday, Elaine mopped the floor with him. The training session was brutal as he tried to defend himself against her usage of the formed precipitation. She was slinging it left and right! Every time he got close, he was slapped with another snowball in between the eyes.

Fortunately, his wolf took over and redeemed their performance. Move better on four leg.

Anytime we’re fighting on snow, you’re up.

‘Kay. You do good, but mother want no shadow magic.

Yeah, she’s pretty strict on that. If I could’ve used the other affinities, we would’ve clobbered her easily.

He sighed, watching his breath float away. I can’t believe it’s almost December. Reaching for the mark on his neck, he shivered. It’s still so weird to call this place home.

Why weird?

I used to travel from place to place, even before I could run in the shadows. Maryland, Arizona… I even stayed in Maine for a bit. That state’s beautiful. I think you’d like it. Plenty of woods to run around in.

Like woods here?

Kind of. It’s definitely colder there.

Like cold. Mate go?

No, but I’m sure we can plan a getaway at some point. I’d love to go back. I lived in a small town called Waldoboro, but I spent a lot of time in Bremen. There was something about that place. It was like the magic aura around the amphitheater here.

Why leave?

I… Vincent looked down and tried to think of a reason. I’m not sure. I guess I just wasn’t meant to stay there.

Mean to come here.

Yeah. Aliz has her ways, I suppose. She really wanted me here. He glanced at the front door. Mason had left earlier to handle some sort of preparation stuff at the farm, and Vincent didn’t pretend to understand. I have no idea what farmers do during the winter, but Mace seems to keep busy. Oh well! You ready, bud?

Yes!

He rose, went down the stairs, and the moment his foot touched the snow, he ran into the shadows. Traveling with the compass became second nature. The past few weeks, he had taken several laps around the planet to familiarize himself with the needle’s movements. Once accustomed, he focused on exploring major destinations he would visit regularly. New York was a common visit, and he knew how to get to the EC’s office in London, but stayed away.

Until now, that is. He found an inconspicuous corner a few blocks away and emerged. Swallowing, he kept his cool as he saw the looming four-story building. I’m really doing this, aren’t I? Cyrus said he sent Councilman Marlo a letter, and was told to drop by anytime.

We do. Get ex… experience.

Awesome job! You’re getting good at some difficult words. He felt the wolf’s pride surging in his mind. With newfound confidence, he wiped a speck of lint off his dress shirt and pressed on.

Entering, he noticed the lobby was vacant. The lycan receptionist bared her neck and greeted him. “Good morning, and welcome to Enterprise Counseling. Are you here for an appointment?”

Vincent had to hold in his snort. Seriously? Enterprise Counseling? EC? C’mon! “Uh, kind of. I was told I had a standing reservation to speak with Mister Marlo. Cyrus Vonder sent me.”

Her fingernails clicked rapidly behind the desk. “Let me look up Councilman Marlo’s notes right quick. I recently met Alpha Vonder. He was such a gentleman.”

“He’s definitely one of a kind. Although, he’d probably say drop the title.”

She chuckled. “You’re right about that one. What was your name again?”

“Vincent Bolton.”

“Got it. Yep, there you are. Let me page the councilman and I’ll call for you when he’s ready. Would you mind having a seat?”

He nodded and waited patiently. Watching her phone call, he couldn’t read any discerning facial expressions. The placard in front of her computer read Sophia Roswell, there were a few picture frames facing her, and a large container of disposable pens on her desk.

His examination was cut short after a man in a gray suit came through a side door. Definitely an alpha lycan. The man’s hair was graying and cut short. With a clean-shaven face, Vincent assumed it was to maintain a professional appearance.

The alpha turned immediately and approached him. “Alpha Bolton, I presume? I’m Councilman Marlo, or Antonin if you prefer. I’m pleased to meet you. Cyrus has said wonderful things.”

Vincent shook the offered hand and bared his neck, and was impressed by the strength used. Giving it right back, he smiled. “It’s nice to meet you too, Councilman.”

“Would you mind following me to my office?” Before Vincent could reply, Marlo was already moving. Going through the door, there were countless cubicles, each of them occupied. “Allow me to give a small tour? This is our liaison office area. I believe Lily is over your pack?”

“Yes, but it’s Mace’s land. I’m his mate.”

“Ah, of course. My apologies, I don’t know much about you. All land-holding alphas have a profile on our site, but I’m afraid you don’t have one yet. Even as a mated alpha, you should be able to set up an account. Mace… Mace… Why am I drawing a blank?”

Vincent wanted to snicker, but decided against it. “Mason Wilson, from Owensville, Kentucky.”

Marlo stopped and turned. “You’re the one who was awarded Mesker Park City. I must say, you and that troublemaker caused a scene here when that happened.”

Feeling guilty, he scratched his head. “Sorry, I didn’t—”

“No, no!” Marlo waved his hand out. “None of that was your fault. That was on us for not covering the hole in the bylaws. It’s not often we have to dig out the prelaws. Poor Lily was flying by the seat of her… How do you say it from where you're from? Britches?”

There was no holding back Vincent’s laugh. “Well, I wouldn’t say it, but Mace would. I hope I didn’t cause her too much grief.”

“Nonsense. Let’s stop by her cubicle and chat, eh? It’s not often liaisons get to meet with the people they answer calls from. She’ll be delighted!” Walking down the middle of a row, Marlo peered over them before smirking. “Here she is. Miss Galloway?”

A skinny blonde woman with high cheekbones spun in her chair and submitted her neck. Vincent was delighted to smell she was an avies shifter. “Councilman?” She glanced at Vincent and repeated. “Alpha.”

“I thought it might be fun to introduce you to one of your clientele, so to speak. This is Alpha Vincent Bolton of—”

“Owensville!” She gaped at Vincent in clear disbelief. “Holy shit. I, err… Sorry!”

Vincent smiled. “Don’t be sorry. It’s really nice to meet you, Miss Lily. Mace has said a lot about you. You’ve bailed him out several times, especially when he took over for his dad.”

“Really?” Marlo muttered. “Excellent work, Miss Galloway! I might have to ask more alphas for their opinions on their liaisons if this is the typical feedback.”

“I… Thank you, sir. Both of you. M-may I ask why you’re here, Alpha Bolton?”

Unsure if his interview was secret, Vincent looked at the councilman. Marlo curtly grinned. “I’m meeting with him about a potential career opportunity.”

“Oh wow! That makes sense for a shadow mage. Is Mason’s description of you on his profile accurate? It says you have three affinities.”

Vincent nodded. “Yep. I’ll probably have him help me get my own set up when I get home.”

“I’d be happy to help, if you’d like.”

“That’d be awesome, thank you. Is that all right, Councilman?”

“Sounds fine,” said Marlo, “so long as Lily doesn’t get a call from any clientele. Forgive me, Lily, but we have an interview to start.” They left the liaison to her duties and continued past the cubicles.

Vincent was ushered into a spacious office. In the corner was a personal sitting area with a black, leather couch and matching chair, as well with a glass coffee table. Nearby was a minibar, which Vincent noticed was stocked with gin and scotch. Must be an alpha thing. I remember Ty loves the stuff. In the middle of the room sat a large desk that mirrored the table in the corner. Behind it was wall to wall panes, looking out to the cityscape. Wow! That’s a nice view. Taking a seat in the corner, Vincent politely accepted a glass of scotch.

“Ardbeg nineteen-year.”

“Sorry, my father-in-bond’s still teaching me about different whiskeys and liquors. I know the longer it’s aged, the better it is.”

“Both true and false. It depends on how it’s crafted, stored, and aged. Many factors come into play as well, such as environment and elevation. It also helps to have a refined palate. Some people, no matter how much they drink, can never taste the finer notes in a spirit. I find this one more enjoyable with a small splash of water.”

Vincent took a whiff. “Is scotch usually this peaty?”

“Yes, along with a bit of smokiness.”

Remembering Lei’s instruction, he sipped and swirled it in his mouth for a second before swallowing. “I get the smoke… and just a touch of honey.”

Marlo sat and chuckled. “Not many taste the honey.” He leaned and whispered, “If you don’t add water, you get burnt rubber on asphalt.”

They shared a laugh before the councilman crossed a leg. “Not sure if Cyrus gave you a warning about me, but I like to get to the nitty gritty. Why work for the government?”

Vincent explained his thoughts after Dirk lost his mate and the rush to assist Dave in Mesker Park City when Griffith attacked. “I guess I wanted to be of more use. It didn’t make sense to be useful exclusively in our neck of the woods. Lots of people need help.”

Marlo hummed as he drank. He set the glass down. “Selflessness. It’s a fine quality to have.”

“My only concern is what Cyrus told me. After a long talk with my wolf, we’re okay with taking orders, but I won’t let criminal activity go unchecked.”

“I don’t follow.”

“He said if I’m tasked with watching someone like a drug lord, and they rough up a civilian or something less than what they should be charged for—”

“You would want to arrest them.”

“Yes.”

The man sighed, then grabbed the scotch. “Another admirable quality, young man. To seek justice, even for the smallest of crimes. While noble, it can lead to your target’s disappearance. Nail them for petty theft or minor drug distribution, and they’ll know we’re watching. Once the bail is paid, they will vanish. Does that make sense?”

Vincent nodded. “Yes, sir.”

“It sounds like you had a conversation with Cyrus about working with us. What would you have in mind if I were to offer a position?”

He was prepared for this question. “I think either doing what Holly does, or maybe auditing.”

“Less action, eh? I considered auditing as a potential avenue when you provided the survey information from Stuerm’s pack.” Marlo looked at the view behind his desk. “Interesting… A shadow mage as an auditor,” he mumbled.

The councilman grinned and turned his attention back to Vincent. “Would you be willing to tag along with one of the auditors the week after the summit? It’ll give you an insight of what to expect. If my man likes what he sees, I’ll offer you the job on the spot and you can start the classes immediately.”

Vincent was surprised. I wasn’t expecting an opportunity like this! “I-I… Yes, sir.”

“You look uncomfortable.”

“I was expecting a call after the interview.”

Marlo shook his head. “You’ll find things move quickly in the EC. The summits are taking up most of our attention at the moment, and Jackson, my auditor, is due to leave for Maryland afterward for evaluations.”

“M-Maryland?” His heartbeat raced. “Which part of Maryland?”

“Baltimore, as well as a few packs and clans to the southwest of there.”

“Elkridge? Alpha Reardon’s being audited?

Marlo seemed interested. “Well, well. Listing off leaders by the area. I’m rather impressed. Do you know Frank?”

“He was the chief of police in Elkridge when my parents died.” Vincent felt parched, so he downed his drink. The burn was a pitiful distraction.

“I’m sorry. Would you rather wait for—”

“No.” Vincent didn’t want to interrupt, but the words blurted out of his mouth. “Sorry. I’d be happy to go. It’s been a while since I went to see the cemetery. That, and I want to meet Alpha Reardon. I recently gave him an updated recounting of my memory.”

“It might be considered a conflict of interest.”

Vincent shook his head. “I’ll remain unbiased. Besides, I think it’ll be fun. He won’t recognize me. The last time he saw me, I was a human with glasses. That, and I’ll be shadowing your auditor. I won’t be acting in any official capacity, correct?”

Marlo reclined with a smirk. “Correct. I’ll allow it. We reevaluated our auditing standards recently after Powell’s betrayal. Jackson will show you the ropes. One of us will be in contact after you complete your profile.”

“Thank you, Councilman. I won’t let you down.”

Vincent watched the alpha rise and walk back to the minibar. After pouring more for both of them, Marlo handed Vincent another glass. “For some reason, I don’t think you could disappoint me if you tried.”

As the two talked, Vincent admired the councilman. He’s not like the Bylus guy. Mr. Marlo’s really nice, but I can tell he’s kind of like Cyrus. It’s like he planned every part of this whole meeting. All the while, it’s such natural conversation. After the fourth helping of scotch, the councilman held up the empty bottle, causing Vincent to snicker and scratch his head. “I guess I owe you some scotch.”

“Nonsense! It was my treat. Now if a bottle of bourbon just so happened to find its way to my office…”

“I’m sure one’ll turn up. Although it might not be a nineteen-year. I’ve seen Pappy Van Winkle prices.”

“Ha! Expensive, aren’t they? Any bottle will do; I’ll think of our conversation when I sip on it. Now, as much fun as this has been, I don’t want a phone call from Lily. Your mate might file a missing persons report.”

Vincent checked his phone. Holy crap! It’s been nearly two hours. “Surprisingly, Mace hasn’t called. I should get going. Are you going to be at the North American Summit?”

“I typically don’t go, but I think I might this year. I hear Cyrus has a nasty game planned.”

“Nasty? I don’t like the sound of that.”

Marlo held up a hand. “His word, not mine. Alpha Bolton, it’s been a pleasure meeting you. I hope Jackson sends high remarks about your time in Maryland.”

Bidding farewell, Vincent bared his neck to the alpha and retraced his steps through the cubicles. Okay, where is Lily? He was halfway to the exit before he caught her scent. Following it, he saw her head peek out. She had already found an extra chair and parked it next to her's. “So what’s this site like?”

“Honestly, it’s like Facebook meets Reddit, then had an affair with a tiny town’s excuse of a website.”

Vincent snorted. “Sounds hostile.”

A few laughs came from all around him. Lily gave Vincent a rundown of all the functions. She wasn’t kidding. Community profiles, forum topics, a FAQ, and even pictures of the Executive Council with biographic blurbs that seem a little pretentious. She warned him of using the site in public, and recommended using it in a private and secure location, like a home office. Makes sense for obvious reasons, but I guess that’s why Mason doesn’t mention it often. I’m sure he would’ve set up my account if he used it more. After answering several questions, she created the account and handed the reins to Vincent. “Thanks, Lily. I’ll fill out the personal stuff when I get home.”

“Any time, and here’s my card. Save the number to your contacts and call me if there’s an emergency regarding pack integrity or shifter exposure, okay?”

He nodded, thanked her again, and found the lobby. Waving to the receptionist, he left and wandered the streets until he found a nice spot to disappear into. While traversing the Atlantic, Vincent’s stomach rumbled. Yeah, it’s past lunchtime. He sped home, finding Mason was still out. In the blink of an eye, he arrived at the Wilson farm. I’m really getting good at this. I’d like to see what Yakob thinks of me now. Phasing into the house, Vincent found his mate at a desk, typing on a keyboard.

He sent a wave of love through the bond, and fell for the smile curling on Mason’s face. Emerging from the shadows, Vincent laced a finger along the broad shoulders. “It gets me every time when I watch you smile like that.”

Mason scooted away and pulled the mage into his lap. “Can’t help it. You tend to make me smile. How’d the interview go?”

“Awesome! Councilman Marlo’s having me tag along with one of his auditors the week after the summit. I’ll be watching Alpha Reardon’s evaluation.”

“Whoa! You’re going to Baltimore? Are you okay with that, pup?”

Vincent took a deep breath, then nodded. “Yeah. I think it’s long overdue. The more I think about it, I’ve been putting it off.”

“So, my baby’s going to be an auditor. I’m proud of you, Vinnie.”

Nuzzling the alpha’s cheek, Vincent savored the whisker burns. “I’m really excited. Something better than dragging pallets of toilet paper around.”

“You better call Dave and Quinn.”

“I will, but we got more important things to do. We leave in a couple of days for Colorado. C’mon, big guy!”

Mason held onto Vincent’s hand as the mage got up. “I’ll be home shortly. Just need to finish up a few emails here, check on a tractor or two.”

Leaving his mate be, Vincent walked out of the house. He spotted several farmhands on his way off the property, but he stopped to talk to Neil for a few minutes. I’ll always be grateful to him. He recalled how the human thought of how Vincent should travel in the shadows during the daytime.

Reappearing, Vincent grabbed a suitcase and picked out outfits for the summit.

Copyright © 2022 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 42
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

3 hours ago, Story Reader said:

“Same goes to you, my bear.” It was tempting to fall asleep, but he felt the need to eat. Damn, we just did that! Does making a mark expend that much energy? Before he could make the suggestion, his stomach rumbled.

That made me laugh cause it reminds me of me lol

I believe the belly has a direct line to the brain. "Hey!!! I'm hungry! Let's go!" 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
On 4/18/2022 at 5:43 AM, scrubber6620 said:

He agreed to go to his old hometown where his parents are buried. Will this trip bring up too many unpleasant memories?

Lest we forget, Vinny used to visit once a year.

If Stefan wanted to catch Vincent unawares, showing up at the grave-site just might do it. It might anger Vincent enough that Stefan might take him out!

  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, Al Norris said:

Lest we forget, Vinny used to visit once a year.

If Stefan wanted to catch Vincent unawares, showing up at the grave-site just might do it. It might anger Vincent enough that Stefan might take him out!

Awkward Uh Oh GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

Color me with no sense of just where the multiple tangents in this story are going...and I'm loving it!!!

13 of the Best Construction Site Fails 2017 - Part 2 | PlanSwift.com

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, drsawzall said:

Color me with no sense of just where the multiple tangents in this story are going...and I'm loving it!!!

13 of the Best Construction Site Fails 2017 - Part 2 | PlanSwift.com

If you think we hit the target ceiling now... just you wait. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..