Jump to content
    astone2292
  • Author
  • 4,249 Words
  • 2,554 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Death in the Shadows - 4. Chapter 4: Prompt Proposal

Warning: distasteful language and consensual sexual content.

A ringing phone woke him. Sleepily grabbing it, Tierney found there wasn't a call waiting. Another ring came from his satchel. It's the other one. Hastily, he leaped for it. "Hello?"

"Good morning, Alpha Scott."

"Councilman Marlo. Sorry, didn't have the phone nearby."

"Quite all right. Beta Andrews provided plenty of information overnight, both verbal and digital. Enough so to issue an arrest and void Stuerm's claim over the territory."

"I figured there was more than I found. What do we got on him?"

"Aside from the inappropriate enforcer issue, many counts of extortion, embezzlement, and buying off Powell."

Tierney grumbled, "How's that going by the way?"

"It's handled. He was in his office and came quietly. Admitted everything and we're using him as testimony. He'll be jailed for about a decade."

"What do you need from me?"

"You're the closest, so if you don't mind, I'm sending Morgan to assist you in the arrest for Stuerm, Shoemaker, and the delta known as Elijah Hunter. Morgan will have the warrants when she arrives shortly."

Tierney sighed. Need some coffee for this. "Understood. I'll expect a fight out of the deltas. Any special requests in handling them?"

"Alive, preferably. Morgan can transport them one at a time, but that'll leave you alone with two of them."

"Mind if I call for back-up?"

"Back-up?" asked Antonin. "I can't spare anyone else for this."

"That's fine. I'll ask for a favor real fast."

***

Arriving at the alpha's office, Tierney and the newly met shadow mage, Holly Morgan entered the building. They ignored the receptionist’s statement about making an appointment and opened the door. There sat Stuerm with both deltas at each side. "Alpha Scott, I'm in the middle—"

"Zip it," Holly said sternly. She slapped a thin stack of papers on the desk, prompting Dalton and Hunter to step forward. "Back off. We have arrest warrants for the three of you, ranging from extortion, misappropriation of pack funds, and coercion."

Contrary to Tierney's expectations, Stuerm calmly sifted through the letters. "This is interesting. And just where did these accusations come from? I'm assuming my absent beta?"

"Not for you to know. We're taking you into custody."

The older alpha smirked. "I'm taking that as a challenge."

"There’s no challenge," argued Tierney. "Your status as land-owner is suspended pending investigation. Either come quietly or we'll take you by force."

Stuerm grimaced. "I won't stand for this nonsense!"

As his alpha waved a hand, Hunter advanced slowly, never taking his gaze off Tierney. Measuring the delta, Tierney brought his fists up. Dalton came around the desk and lunged for him. Before the alpha could redirect his attention, a black tendril latched onto the attacking lycan, covering the man's body. Leaving his head uncovered, Holly and Dalton vanished from the office.

Squaring up Hunter, Tierney waited for his opponent to strike. After the first punch was thrown, Tierney heard a noise. Glancing at Stuerm, he saw the man fumbling through a desk drawer and revealing a revolver. Probably silver bullets.

He kicked Hunter in the groin and faced the gun, but smiled as another tentacle covered the barrel and the alpha's hand. "Nice one, Vin!"

As Stuerm tried to pry the shadow from his weapon, Vincent appeared and wrapped the darkness around the alpha's wrists. Reaching out, Vincent extended his shadow and captured Hunter's feet, immobilizing him.

Stuerm turned to the smaller alpha and snarled, "Fucking faggot…"

The mage growled. Stuerm’s bindings expanded, enveloping his body. Stuerm's head landed on the desk with a thud. "Say that again, I dare you."

Tierney examined the situation. Both are bound. That's good. Just got to wait for Holly to take them. "Excellent work, Vincent."

Holly reappeared and immediately looked at Vincent, clearly bothered by his presence. "Who's this?"

"My back-up. Local alpha."

She blinked several times before shrugging. "Works for me. Does the back-up mind taking one and following me to HQ?"

***

Vincent obliged. He tightened his hold on Stuerm and followed Holly in the shadows. She's fast! Still unaccustomed to carrying a passenger with his magic, he relied heavily on his bracelet when crossing the Atlantic.

Feeling Stuerm's hateful glare, he did his best to ignore him. I knew he was fake the moment I met him. Recalling the alpha's interview for Mesker Park, he almost wished he could drop the man into the ocean. No, he deserves to be behind bars.

"You know," mumbled Stuerm, "I can make it worth your while if you—"

"Shut it." He didn't care what the bastard had to offer.

"You're foolish. I can give you more than that stupid farmer can."

His wolf's fury was unrelenting! Vincent felt his animal spirit take control as his eyes burned with power. How dare! He clenched a fist, squeezing the hold on the alpha. Stuerm's gasps for air provided a trickle of satisfaction. Blinded by rage, the wolf gritted his teeth, envisioning the man to be Stefan.

"He's not worth it, kid."

Vincent whipped around to see Holly. "He insult mate!"

"I get that," she said softly, "but Marlo wants him alive. Just cover his mouth and let's keep moving; we're almost there."

The lycan growled. She's right, bud. As much as I'd like to drop him in the ocean, we need to do what's right.

He took a few breaths, softened his grip, and blanketed Stuerm, leaving his nose uncovered. R-right. I sorry.

No, you're fine. It's like the other night. We need to keep each other in line when it comes to anger… or else he wins.

Yes. He felt his eyes revert to normal.

Nodding to Holly, she smiled. "I heard about you. Shadow kid from Kentucky, right?"

"Yep, that's me. Vincent, by the way."

"Good meetin' ya. You're temperamental like some of the shifters I see, but your innocence is pretty obvious. EC could use someone like you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they're always interested in us mages."

As they entered London, Vincent felt apprehensive about the information. "I'm not sure I'd be interested in being an auditor."

"You don't have to be. I couldn't handle evaluating a territory, so Marlo offered this gig. Track down and capture misbehaving shifters. Pay's not bad either."

"Do… have you had to fight anyone?"

She shook her head. "A couple scraps, but I only get a call once a week or so. Just give them their warrants. Most of the time, they turn themselves in to the local authorities, but the unruly ones get a trip to HQ."

It doesn't sound too bad, I guess. The bitter memory of Alpha Griffith came to mind. I… I'm not sure.

We can handle. Sound fun.

Really? I mean, we can do it on the side if the EC needs help. He was still unsure. “I’ll have to think about it.”

“Up to you. We’re here. Just follow me and put him in one of the empty cells.”

Blurring through a well-designed building, he followed her down an elevator shaft. Several floors deep! He turned a corner and discovered the lockup Holly spoke of. Vincent was surprised by the state of the prison. The gray linoleum tile offset the unpainted iron bars and cinder block walls. It feels like a modern dungeon. Weird. After watching her drop Hunter, he inelegantly set Stuerm in a cell. He retracted his magic and emerged from the shadows.

“So… this is the Executive Council’s headquarters?”

“Yeah, but don’t let this place paint the picture. C’mon, I’ll show you around!”

She led the way towards the elevator. He was secretly grateful they traveled on foot. I nearly depleted my bracelet with that run!

Landing on the main floor, Holly pointed to the lobby. “First floor. Got the receptionist. She’s new and talkative, but she’ll learn.”

“How does that work? Do random civilians walk in here?”

“The building’s disguised as a call center. There’s a few civies that come, but it’s not common. I don’t think there’s much to show right now. All of the council members are busy with the GS.”

“GS?”

“Global Summit.”

Vincent grinned. “Oh, so Cyrus’ probably here.”

The color in Holly’s face whitened. “C-Cyrus? Vonder? You know that guy? I helped him apprehend a few rogues years back…” She shivered. “He’s scary as fuck!”

Crossing his arms, he didn’t believe her. “He’s a friend of mine; came to my turning and I went to his inauguration.”

“Sorry, but there’s something about his laugh. That, and he’s deadly with his lightning.”

“I haven’t seen him in a fight, but his dance was breathtaking. I’ll have to text and let him know I was here for a minute.”

Holly shrugged. “I remember him being nice—”

“Vincent Bolton!”

He instantly recognized the suave voice. Looking behind him, he saw Cyrus, along with a few others behind him. “Now what in the world are you doing here?”

Before Vincent could reply, the slender lady with straight, brown hair stepped forward and held out a phone. She spoke a different language, but the phone translated after a few seconds. “I know of you. Bylus brought up the land contesting issue today, and Cyrus whispered about you during the meeting. You have three affinities?”

The woman’s scent confused Vincent. She smells like a clear, blue sky. I can tell she’s an alpha though. When she displayed her translator, he leaned forward. “Yes, Alpha.”

Her thin smile was disarming as she covered it with a few fingers and a titter. “You are a gentleman. I am Yamabe Michiko, representative for the packs, tribes, and flocks in Japan.”

“I’m Vincent Bolton, Mated Alpha for the Owensville County Pack in Kentucky.”

“Ah, the mate to Leidolf’s son. I met him once; loud and hardy, yet fierce and determined. I have not had the pleasure of meeting your mate. I imagine there is a spitting image?”

Vincent laughed. “Aside from the handlebar mustache, that’s Mace for you.”

Cyrus and Michiko shared a giggle, but the bear craned his head to the side. “So what are you doing here, Vincent? It’s unusual to see other alphas around the Global Summit.”

“We just dropped off Stuerm and his two enforcers.”

The panda’s grin curled wickedly. “I see. That was rather quick! Very well done, and that goes to you too, Miss Morgan. It’s good to see you again.”

“Y-you too, Mr. Vonder.”

“We were just heading out for a lunch break. Care to join us?”

Holly shook her head. “Gotta be in Darwin in a few. There’s a couple of cucks planning something involving the alpha there. Thinking it’s an assassination or something. Marlo wants me and Yvonne watching them.”

“Oh dear,” muttered Cyrus. “I knew Hewson had a few enemies, but nothing that serious. Oh well, maybe another time then. Vincent? There’s a greasy spoon a few blocks down that has a delightful all-day breakfast. Herr Meyer and Michiko are joining.”

“A what spoon?”

Cyrus giggled. “Think of a small diner. Lots of breakfast and fried foods.”

“I have a soft spot for them,” said Michiko. “Britain has wonderful potatoes, and their chips are perfect.”

“Sounds like fun! I’ll text Mace real fast and see if he wants me to bring anything home afterward.”

After shaking Meyer’s hand, Vincent followed them. He asked Cyrus how Kaplan was faring with his new Mated Alpha status, and was happy to hear positive news. Good. I’m not sure how I would handle having a mating mark on my neck like his. I’d have to wear a lot of scarves or turtlenecks. It’s probably nice he wears a suit to work every day.

As promised, the cafe wasn’t far. The wafting odors were enticing when they neared. After seating and ordering, Michiko was very prodding with questions regarding his magic. Vincent beamed when he learned she was a sea hawk. I knew there were aviary shifters, but I never thought I’d meet one! She’s seems nice.

Yes, but she like bear.

How so?

Smart… and strong.

Quietly watching the aves across from him, he understood his wolf’s analysis. Yeah, I see where you get that. Cyrus hides behind his laughes, and she has her smile. I wouldn’t want to mess with her. Maybe we should run around in Japan for a bit next week. Still need to see more of the world.

Yes, need to do what monk say.

He recognized his lack of progress in Yakob’s request. I need to travel more, at least to increase my speed! Carrying Stuerm across the ocean took a lot out of me, and I could tell Holly had to travel slower so I wouldn’t get lost.

“Herr Bolton, you look disgruntled.”

Seeing Meyer’s concerned stare, Vincent grumbled, “Sorry, just thinking. One of my teachers gave me an assignment, and I haven’t had a lot of time to work on it.”

“May I pry?”

“He wants me to learn to travel faster using my magic. At my current speed, he can go four times faster than me.”

“Seems like a proper skill to hone,” said Cyrus.

“He also wanted me to see more of the world. I don’t know if it’s to familiarize myself with the planet’s geography or to experience more culture.”

“Sounds like both. With your power to be anywhere in minutes, I’d say it’s important to navigate the world. Take now for example,” Cyrus pulled his phone and tapped it a few times. “If you had to go back to Owensville, what direction would you go in?”

Vincent was stumped. Oh… “I don’t know.”

“I would consider purchasing a small compass,” added Michiko, “or at least a watch with one built in. All of our aviation forces are required to have one.”

“I’ll grab one before I leave. I’ve just been using my GPS, but I have to stop pretty often to let the position catch up.”

The German chuckled deeply. “I can imagine some software geek looking at your GPS history.”

They all had a laugh. Once their food arrived, the conversation slowed. It felt awkward being at the table. If they’re here for the Global Summit, then I’m sitting with three world leaders. I feel so out of place! He was also interested in his side of baked beans. I heard they were different over here. It’s more tomato based, and there’s no meat.

Good taste, but better at home.

I agree with ya, bud. We’ll know better next time.

After finishing his food, he checked in with Mason. Okay, so he’s not hungry at the moment. I can always come back another time. I’ll stop and grab a watch, then head home. When the bill came, Vincent was struck by reality. He knew his debit card would work in other countries, but if he traveled somewhere that didn’t accept a card payment, a currency exchange would be required. I’ll have to keep that in mind.

He shook Meyer and Michiko’s hands, then hugged Cyrus. “It was good to see you again.”

“Likewise,” Cyrus said as he released. “It’s always a treat, Vincent. Unless something comes up, I believe the North American Summit will be our next meeting. I’m assuming you’ll come?”

“Yeah, Dave and Caleb’s coming too.”

The bear giggled. “Convenient to have two extra alphas around, hm?”

Vincent shrugged. “Doesn’t hurt.”

With a wave, he bid the three goodbye and searched for a nearby shop. Time to look for a watch!

***

Panting and spent, Dave rolled onto his back. The cool sheets felt heavenly against his sweaty skin. He peeled off the condom and dropped it into the nearby wastebasket. Stacy curled to his side, causing him to growl softly in her ear. “Damn, babygirl.”

She nuzzled his chest and whimpered, “I can’t feel my toes.”

“I can’t feel my dick.”

He grinned as she laughed. They stared at one another in silence. There were blonde hairs across her face, so he brushed them aside using his finger. Her smile made the lycan proud. She’s such a light. It’s hard to believe she’s been through so much. I could hold her for the rest of my days.

His breath caught. I… I could. He bit the inside of his cheek. The strong feelings for her couldn’t be ignored. But is it too soon to say so?

“Looks like you’re thinking,” said Stacy. “Didn’t I tell you that’s dangerous?”

He shook his head. “Must’ve missed that. Just… thinking, I guess.”

“About what?”

He had her full attention; her eyes were seeking an answer. Do I? You know what… fuck it! “Just thinking about how much I love you.”

Stacy’s mouth opened, but remained quiet. Nervousness set it. Did I just blow it?

“D-Dave,” she whispered, “I love you too.”

He beamed. The wolf inside his mind howled with glee! “R-really?”

“Yeah. I mean, I’ve never felt this way before.”

It was her turn to chew on a cheek, and Dave noticed. She seems nervous. “What’s on your mind?”

Stacy took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. “So… does that make me your mate?”

He couldn’t breathe. Hearing the word nearly sent his wolf into overdrive. “I… Er, no. I mean, kinda.” He wiped his face with his hand. “Can I get a redo?”

“No, because seeing you flustered was hilarious.”

“Oh, ha ha… Technically no, it doesn’t mean you’re my mate. We’d have to complete a bond to mark each other.”

Her hand palmed his chest. It roamed slowly in a small circle. “That… that means you’ll bite me, right?”

“Yes… but also no.”

She chuffed, “You need to make up your mind with these things.”

He moved his arm to drape her back and pull her tighter. “I’m guessing you’re not into teeth?” When she shook her head, he stroked her scalp. “It’s a little complicated, but being turned isn’t required for mating.”

“Really? From what Mrs. Wilson’s been teaching me, aren’t mates supposed to be some kind of shifter?”

“Yeah, but it’s possible.”

Stacy rose slightly and stared at him. “You’re hiding something.”

“Okay, okay,” Dave groaned, “it’s possible, but it can be heavy on the shifter’s animal. Not having the proper claim can affect their spirit.”

“So… how does this work?”

“That depends, babygirl. Would you want to become a wolf like me?”

She tucked in her lips, and after a few seconds of thought, she nodded.

“Don’t just say you do. Think how it affects you. Remember, you'll gain an allergy to silver.”

“Yeah,” she whispered, “but it means I live longer, right?”

“Yep, gives you another hundred years. You also get another voice in your head.”

Her head rested on his breast again. “Y-yeah… I still want to be like you. But I’ll have to think about the biting thing.”

Kissing her hair, he growled as softly as he could. “You don’t have to be bit. As long as the lycanthropy virus enters your bloodstream, you’ll turn. So we can prick our fingers and press them together.”

“Really?” She craned to look at him. “It’s… it’s that simple?”

He hummed affirmatively. “But to be my mate, I’d have to leave my mark. Then you’d have to mark me.” The lycan felt the human swallow. She’s thinking.

“I… I still want to be a wolf,” she muttered, “but I’ll need to think about the marking stuff.”

“That’s fine with me, baby.” Dave secured his hold on her and kissed the nape of her neck.

***

Laying the steaks on the grill, Mason was enamored by the hiss. Just a minute on each side. The moment Vincent texted stating he was going to be a few hours, the alpha’s mind plotted. He wanted to surprise his mate, so he immediately went to Greenthumb and collected the ingredients for macaroni and cheese. It should be almost done. Might have put too much pepper in though.

He messaged Vincent, Dinner’s almost ready, pup.

After pulling the steaks, he went inside and checked the oven. Satisfied with its current state, Mason displayed the meal on the stovetop. All he needed was Vincent.

It was stressful knowing his mate was asked to help take down Stuerm. From what he said, Tierney really needed the assistance. I know he can handle himself, but I can’t help but worry about him.

As if the gods knew he was in torment, a warm pulse hit his bond. He gasped and sent love through his end. Vincent materialized in a wafting cloud of smog. “Vinnie!”

“Hey, big guy. You made my mac and cheese?”

Mason picked up the smaller man, and growled when Vincent’s heels pressed against his back. “Wanted to surprise you. Hope I made it right.”

“It smells good.” He leaned in, kissed Mason, then inhaled noisily. “You smell better.”

“No doubt.” Before he set Vincent down, he sniffed him, detecting a familiar scent. “Did you run into Cyrus?”

“Yeah, and Alpha Meyer too. I also met the Global Summit rep for Japan, Yamabe Michiko. She’s a sea eagle shifter!”

“Holy shit!” He ruffled Vincent’s hair. “Look at you being a diplomat.”

Vincent rolled his eyes. “I’m not even trying! I just keep meeting people.”

As the mage took plates from the cabinet, Mason rested against the counter. “So, what happened with Stuerm?”

His mate scoffed, “One of the EC shadow mages asked for me to help carry him to London. I should’ve thrown him harder into his cell. I’m not sure of the details, but I think that Fenn guy’s going to take over for Stuerm.”

Mason sneered and grumbled, “I’ll get with him and see what his plans are.”

“We’ll do that later; the steaks are getting cold.”

The two took seats at the island. Mason’s wolf urged him to sit closer. Their shoulders were grazing, and he caught brief glances from Vincent. As they finished eating, the mage was nuzzling against Mason’s arm. He rose, and so did Vincent. Mason hastily loaded the dishwasher and covered the leftovers, then took his mate’s hand. Both men were growling and touching each other by the time they reached the bedroom.

His shirt was removed slowly. My pup does enjoy a slower pace. The cold touch tingled against his abdomen. “Fuck,” he whispered.

Mason tried to remove Vincent’s shirt, but his hands were cast aside. He watched as the man knelt and unfastened his pants. The alpha’s eyes burned with power, causing Vincent’s to follow suit. The glowing, sky-blue irises were enchanting and lustful.

Warmth surrounded his cock. Moaning, he savored every minuscule sensation. He knows all of my buttons! The tongue pressed against the underside of his shaft with every bob. “I need you, Vinnie.”

Vincent released his suction with a pop and rose. He took off his shirt, and Mason worked on the belt and jeans. Closing his eyes, he kissed his mate passionately. Pressing his chest against Vincent’s, he growled.

Inching the man closer to the bed, Vincent took a seat and backed away to the center. Mason flashed his eyes, earning a whimper from his lover. He learned over time that despite Vincent’s alpha spirit, he remained submissive. It had become a kink to them. Following Vincent, Mason crawled methodically. As he approached, he watched the legs spread. He towered over the mage; his thighs pressing against Vincent’s. The slender frame beneath him felt perfect.

Lowering, he kissed him briefly, then journeyed further down. With Vincent’s manhood in front of him, Mason took long and slow swipes at it with his tongue. The hisses and whines for faster action fell on deaf ears. I want this to last a while. He deserves the attention. After a few more strokes, he abided by the pleas and took Vincent whole. Hands roamed his hair as he worked.

He relinquished his hold, pushed Vincent’s knees, and dove for his real target. “M-mace,” whispered Vincent.

Never taking his sight off his mate, Mason licked and loosened the ring. Content, he reached for the nightstand and withdrew the lube. He applied it generously, then pressed carefully. Guided by Vincent’s facial expressions, he gave his mate every inch. The heat around his cock was intense. So good… his body’s cold, but so different on the inside. “That’s my pup.”

His side was caressed. “Fuck me, Mace.”

Sticking to his desires, Mason’s movements were slow yet forceful. Every pump resulted in an assertive landing. Seeing his dick go in and out of his mate was entrancing. He panted and increased his speed. Giving in to his wolf’s demands, the love-making turned passionate, and Vincent was in favor. The mage's wails increased in pitch.

Mason felt the tell-tale signs of Vincent’s climax. Pulses… getting tighter. “Close…” he grunted.

The ring around his cock grew firm, and Vincent’s fingernails scratched Mason’s back. With their bellies connected, he felt the spurts underneath him. Can’t… can’t hold—

He thrust one final time and sucked on Vincent’s mark as he unloaded. Mason held on for dear life! There had been countless times Vincent rocked his world, but this was more intense. Shit, I’m… I can’t see straight. His heart pounded, and there was no desire to pull out. It took considerable willpower to lift himself.

The hazel eyes and rosy cheeks were a killer combination. Every single time, he looks so perfect. It… It’s always been perfect with him.

“Gods, I love you,” whimpered Vincent. “Not often we go slow like that.”

Mason could only stare at him. A lump caught in his throat.

“Mace? You okay?”

“Will you marry me?”

Copyright © 2022 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 55
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

24 minutes ago, centexhairysub said:

Stuerm did not put up as much of a fight as I had anticipated.  Of course, with his beta missing and getting caught off guard maybe he simply had no chance to do so.  Loved Vincent's time in London with the other three Alphas.  And the interlude with Dave and Stacy was just ever so sweet.  Vincent and Mason are just too sweet, almost needed a shot of insulin.  

 

Bravo, truly Bravo...

Not much you can really do against a pair of shadow mages. Instant incapacitation. Without Fenn, it's obvious there wasn't any brains between the alpha and deltas. 

Lmao, sweetness with a side of insulin. I'll be using that line from now on. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I was expecting a bigger fight when Ty took down Stuerm, but what could Stuerm and his flunkies do with two shadow mages in the room? Vincent had a nice meal with Cyrus and friends.  He really should visit Japan.  It is both lovely and a place where he can freely meditate without drawing attention.  Woohoo for Dave and Stacy.  Stacy wants to turn, so the bite thing will probably go away soon.  They make a terrific couple.  The beauty of the chapter was Mason's proposal.  I wonder what kind of rings they will exchange during the wedding.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
5 hours ago, raven1 said:

I was expecting a bigger fight when Ty took down Stuerm, but what could Stuerm and his flunkies do with two shadow mages in the room? Vincent had a nice meal with Cyrus and friends.  He really should visit Japan.  It is both lovely and a place where he can freely meditate without drawing attention.  Woohoo for Dave and Stacy.  Stacy wants to turn, so the bite thing will probably go away soon.  They make a terrific couple.  The beauty of the chapter was Mason's proposal.  I wonder what kind of rings they will exchange during the wedding.

Lots of positivity here. Stuerm's behind bars, Stacy's getting serious about turning, and Mason proposed immediately after a climax. 

Vincent should go to Japan! That'll be fun to write. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 3/5/2022 at 4:39 AM, Ajbt2001 said:

Holy Fuckin' Proposals!!!! I LOVED this chapter. I'm hoping Vin will say yes. I can't wait to see the wedding. They are the perfect couple, not trying to change one another, and loving their differences. 

I agree with loving this chapter too and hope Vincent will say yes! So perfect!

Edited by Story Reader
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Story Reader said:

I agree with loving this chapter too and hope Vincet will say yes! So perfect!

I dont think there's a universe where Vincent would not accept. Can't wait to see your thoughts on the rest of the story :)

  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Dan South said:

A lycan wedding? Can’t wait to see what that looks like!

Something like this?

Dog Dress Up GIF

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Bah! Humbug, I say!

After the buildup, this was a letdown. I was really hoping to see you let loose Ty's fighting prowess... But I suppose when you call for backup, and that backup is the nuclear option, well, crap!

Stacey is coming around, but I think we all knew she would. Eventually.

Mason's marriage proposal? Symbolic, but a nice touch.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Al Norris said:

Bah! Humbug, I say!

After the buildup, this was a letdown. I was really hoping to see you let loose Ty's fighting prowess... But I suppose when you call for backup, and that backup is the nuclear option, well, crap!

Stacey is coming around, but I think we all knew she would. Eventually.

Mason's marriage proposal? Symbolic, but a nice touch.

Lol. It's almost too handy having Vincent as a friend. 

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Well now...I think I was a bit off the mark with Stuerm and boy did they go down with a whimper...Kind of like me when Mase and Vincent canoodled, love the proposal, such as it was....

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Well now...I think I was a bit off the mark with Stuerm and boy did they go down with a whimper...Kind of like me when Mase and Vincent canoodled, love the proposal, such as it was....

Mmmmm, canoodling. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..