Jump to content
    astone2292
  • Author
  • 5,006 Words
  • 4,619 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love in the Shadows - 21. Chapter 21: Binding Bite

The week passed slower than molasses. Mason kept his personal council on high alert, but after Vincent complained enough, the attentiveness diminished. It’s no use. This is just Stefan toying with us. He probably talked to Terry out of boredom. It’s all a game to him.

The New York crowd had left a few days before. Vincent was sad to see them go, but Tierney reminded him of his September trip. Before they entered the airport terminal, Mason shook their hands, inviting them to return anytime. Vincent couldn’t settle for that and gave each a hug.

He was kept busy afterward, working three days a week with Dave, then joining Elaine for intense frost training. It left him exhausted. Thanks to her guidance, his ice weapons were sturdy like iron. The staff quickly became his go-to instrument for combat.

Vincent got used to having Caleb at his side at all times. Other than being at work or with Mason in the bedroom, the mage was never by himself. It was nice to catch up and hang out with his old childhood friend. Even more so, having the lion join training sessions was a blast. Having a four-legged beast spar with him made Vincent adapt to fighting shifters. Watching Caleb face Elaine was entertaining. Even when she goes all out, he finds a way to disarm her.

Elaine clapped after Caleb swatted her staff away. “Excellent! You’re performing well. Let’s take a break, shall we?”

Vincent made a bee-line for Mason, waiting on the porch, and sat in his lap. “Hey.”

“Sup, cutie?”

The alpha handed Vincent his phone to read a text from Tierney. Made it safe, thanks for the hospitality. Informed EC of my retirement, replacement interviews start in a week or so. Might be moving sooner than expected.

Vincent squealed while Mason responded, Great to hear. You’re welcome to move as early as you want. Best of luck! “What’cha think about that, Pup? Excited?”

“It’s awesome! I’m ‘bout to get a bottle of water, want one?”

“I’m good. Dad got me a bourbon.”

Vincent kissed Mason’s cheek before going inside. Fetching a bottle from the pantry, he pumped magic into his palm, chilling it. Back outside, he sat on the lawn next to Caleb. Being next to a lion was surreal, no matter how many times he did it. When he stroked the thin fur, Caleb’s head swung around and roughly nuzzled Vincent’s. Laughing, he looked at Mason. He’s having a serious conversation with Lei. When his mate glanced back, there was a flash of gold in his eyes. I bet they’re talking about me.

Elaine sauntered to the porch, and Mason stopped her for a moment before she went inside. Uh oh. I don’t like this. She nodded and returned with a bottle of her own. The three Wilsons spoke a little while longer, and Elaine seemed like she was scolding Mason. When she returned to the yard, Vincent leaned against the lion. “They’re plotting something, G-man.”

Caleb huffed.

“That’s nice, but I can’t speak cat.”

The lion raised a paw and pulled Vincent down, pinning him. “Hey, c’mon! It’s a joke.” Trying to move the furry arm, he was impressed with the shifter’s strength. Using his magic, he got out from under Caleb. “You’re not cute.”

A few minutes later, Elaine approached them. “Alright, boys. One more spar before we call it for the day. Vincent, you’re up.”

Rising, Vincent stretched his legs. “Against you or Caleb?”

Elaine merely smiled as Mason trotted from the porch. When the alpha took his shirt off, Vincent felt intimidated. “M-Mace?”

Mason rolled his neck. “Think you can handle me?”

Mace wants to fight? I mean, I haven’t fought an alpha before. Accepting the challenge, Vincent nodded and turned to Elaine. “Just my frost magic?”

“Give me everything, Pup,” Mason ordered, cracking his knuckles. “My wolf wants to see what it’s like to go against a shadow mage.”

“Everything, huh? Good thing I got my bracelet.” Seeing the lycan swallow, Vincent grinned. He didn’t think this through. Stooping, he summoned a staff. Over the past few days, the mage changed the form of his trusted weapon. Instead of a spear tip, he crafted a large ball with a bumpy surface to add more impact and inflict internal damage. It’ll definitely break a bone or two. With Mace being a shifter, he can heal away his injuries. I shouldn’t hold back. I have no idea how he fights.

Mason pranced in place. “C’mon, little man. Afraid of a big, bad wolf?”

He readied his staff and slowly advanced. Not afraid, just unsure. When he was within swinging distance, the alpha danced away and playfully jabbed the air between them. He’s toying. Vincent pumped energy into his own shadow and extended it. When Mason hopped backward, Vincent’s vision went gray and he advanced to the edge. Preparing a swing, he reappeared and aimed for Mason’s side.

The moment he did, Mason locked eyes with him. Not fast enough!

The staff connected to the alpha’s ribs, but Mason tucked the rod under his armpit. The wolf winced but he gripped the shaft and pulled. “C’mere!”

Vincent’s feet dragged forward. He caught it! Not wanting to be captured, he saw an opening. He dove for Mason’s feet. He fell into his mate’s shadow and hid for a moment. Looking up, he noticed Mason’s demeanor. Calm. I didn’t think he’d be like this.

“Come out,” Mason said gutturally. His voice was deep and powerful, and it made Vincent quake. Without him commanding his magic, he reappeared on the grass. His sides were grabbed and fingers tickled him. “Coochie coochie coo!”

Still considering their spar active, he tried to hold back his laughter and snapped. Conjuring a sight ward, he directed it to fly in Mason’s face, then sent it spiraling into the woods. With the lycan distracted, he squirmed out of Mason’s grasp and walked away in anger. How dare he…

He heard Mason grunt. Feeling a sour tingle near his heart, Vincent spun and saw the alpha frown. “Vinnie, you good?”

Vincent shouted, “Hell no! Does your wolf want a fight or not? Is it because I’m your mate?”

“No, I—”

“You think this is a joke? I’m serious, Mace. Dead serious!”

Mason straightened, but Vincent wasn’t done. “I’m not a cuddly man-child. It’s why I usually beat the guys Stefan sends my way. I get underestimated.”

“I’m sorry, Pup.” Mason rubbed his face, clearly upset with himself. “Let me try again. I’ll fight you—”

“No, Mace. I need to see your serious side. Let me poke your ego a bit; I’m holding back.” When the wolf scowled, Vincent spat, “I’m holding back because I don’t want to tarnish your reputation as the Pack Alpha. If I wanted to, I could truly embarrass you.”

Mason’s irises glowed a deep amber. He growled, “Keep talkin’ shit.”

Flicking his wrists, he spawned a dagger in each hand and sprinted at the enraged man. Throwing one of his weapons, he saw Mason step to the side and stand his ground. Inhaling, Vincent pivoted and ran around the lycan. He blew packed snow at the alpha’s feet in hopes of slowing Mason down. With his next breath, he spat a tiny shard.

It hit, causing his mate’s shoulder to bleed. When Mason clutched his wound, Vincent sent another, cutting the right biceps. The wolf waded through the snow slowly, but never took his eyes off Vincent. He’s serious now. I can feel it.

Mason kicked off his shoes. What’s he doing? Keeping a safe distance away, Vincent prepared for an attack. Is he turning into a wolf? He’ll be a little faster than Caleb’s lion if he—

Both of the lycan’s injuries healed when his shoulders popped out of place. He’s shifting. Now’s my chance! Heading straight for his mate, Vincent gripped his remaining dagger.

He stopped halfway and watched Mason grow taller. Silver fur spouted from the skin, but it didn’t grow long like Vincent remembered. The jeans ripped at the thigh and were torn away with a massive claw. Looking down, Vincent shook. They’re elongated paws. Taking in the unfamiliar form, he recognized the legs. They’re like hind legs, so he’ll be able to run fast. When the shift was complete, Mason’s face was in the shape of a wolf’s, but his body was definitely humanoid. What the hell is this? He looks like he could throw a fuckin’ car.

“Vincent,” Mason uttered. His voice was gravely deep and menacing.

The beast took a step forward, snapping Vincent from his trance. Gotta go! He turned and ran. He needed more space away from the—

The hairs on the back of his neck stood when he heard clomping sounds from behind him. Fast! He’s too fast. Vincent’s heart felt like it was sliding into his stomach. He flung shards of ice behind his back in hopes of slowing the alpha down. I need a gods-be-damned minute! Flinging himself to the ground, he rolled over and encased himself in a dome of ice. He could barely see through the sheet, but the animal was hovering over him. Whipping his arms up, he added more layers.

Okay, think. What do I do? Do I throw a sight—

His thoughts were interrupted as the wolf punched his protection. The thump that echoed inside the ice vibrated Vincent’s bones. Oh, fuck me. After the third strike, the dome cracked. Feeling fatigued, he siphoned a bead of energy from the bracelet, leaving him one full bead. Not much time left, need to—

He heard Mason growl, and when the wolf raised an arm, Vincent lifted his. He caused the barrier to shatter outward. Mason leaped backward and continued to backpedal. Scrambling to his feet, Vincent realized how intelligent his mate was.

Mason faced the sun, his shadow behind him. With the distance between them, it would take a considerable amount of magic for Vincent to stretch his own to reach the alpha’s. Shit. I need to get around him. The mage warily walked to the side, only to have Mason mimic his move.

“No,” Mason rasped. “No sun for mate. Give up.”

Licking his lips, he contemplated the suggestion. I’m running low on energy, but I can’t let him win. Forming one last staff, he steeled himself. Getting a running start, he flung a shard with his off-hand, only for it to be swatted away. Vincent yelled, preparing a swing. The glassy sphere was on track to strike Mason.

With one hand, the wolf caught it. The hilt slipped from Vincent’s hand when Mason took his weapon and snapped it in half. That ice was stronger than iron. Is… is that the raw power of an alpha? I actually thought I had the capability of taking one on, not just now but back when Mace first stalked me at Greenthumb. He sighed and fell to his knees. Gods, I’m an idiot for thinking I could—

Mason shifted and jogged toward him. “Vinnie, are you okay?”

Keeping his head down, he couldn’t bear to look at the naked, kneeling man. “Just upset with myself.”

A finger lifted Vincent’s chin. Mason was smiling. “You’ll need to explain that one. You just took on an alpha lycan and lasted a hell of a lot longer than most people could. You should be proud! Hell, you actually wounded me. I had nothing against your ice spitballs.” He moved to Vincent’s side and held him. “You’re strong, Vinnie. You had me on my toes. I’m just a little more experienced in a fight. Got it?”

He nodded meagerly. “I understand. I just had high hopes.”

“That was your first time seeing a hybrid, wasn’t it?”

“That’s what it’s called? Yeah, I’ve never seen anything like that.”

“Only alphas can do that, so you won’t see it often. Same thing with partial shifts, like this…” Mason held his hand out. It contorted and sprouted fur. When the claw was finished forming, the lycan offered it to Vincent. “Feel it.”

Touching the beastly paw, the hairs were coarse and soft. It’s so firm. How can a hand have strong muscles like this? “It’s so different. It’s you, but it’s also your wolf. Not gonna lie, when you shifted, I—”

Mason grinned and whispered, “I know, Pup. I smelled it.”

Vincent’s cheeks heated when Elaine cleared her throat. “I think that wraps it up for the day. Mason, make sure you get plenty to eat and take your mate home to rest.”

The alpha nuzzled Vincent’s neck, grazing his tongue against Vincent’s hickey. “How ‘bout we make that alfredo? That stuff’s amazing.”

His sour emotions drifted away. “Sounds like a plan. Oh, Miss Elaine. You won’t believe it, I got him to eat spinach.”

Elaine glared at her son. “I tried for years, and now you try it?”

Mason shrugged, still focused on Vincent. “He got me when I was starving. I just shoveled it down without looking at it. The little shit…”

The wolf’s fingers wiggled on both of Vincent’s sides, tickling him. Vincent toppled over as he was tortured. “Okay, okay,” he squeaked. “I give. I give!”

“Uh uh. Say you’re mine.”

“I’m yours! I can’t breathe!” When free, he caught his breath and smacked Mason’s shoulder. “You’re an ass, you know that?”

“Couldn’t help it. I like hearing you laugh. It’s intoxicating.” Mason gave him a hand getting up and held him tightly. “Let’s go home and get you a nice, hot shower. We might have to make a triple batch when we get cleaned off.”

Their shower together was romantic. Vincent gracefully washed his mate with a sponge. Hard to think this hunk can turn into that hybrid thing. It was intimidating, yet stunning at the same time.

“Everything okay?” Mason asked. “You know I can tell when something’s on your mind, right?”

He saw the concern in the lycan’s eyes. “I’m good. Just thinking.”

“Well, lay it on me.”

Giving the man a once over, Vincent steeled his resolve. “I know you said you’d like to be more prepared for it, but I’m ready.”

“Ready? For—” Mason exhaled sharply. “Are you sure? We can wait if—”

Vincent shook his head. “When I saw you, your hybrid… It did something to me. I got to see you at your finest. I’m ready, Mace. I-I want you to bite me.”

Mason reached around and turned off the water. Dripping wet, he kissed Vincent hard. When they parted, the wolf cupped Vincent’s face. “Vinnie… You just made me so happy. You realize you just offered yourself to me? It means our bond will be complete.”

Tearing up, he hugged Mason. “I want to be with you. If this means we’re married or whatever, then I need it.”

Grabbing towels, Mason handed one off. “Then we’ll need food, and a lot if I’m going to do another hybrid shift.”

Wait. “Another?”

Mason’s head was buried in the cloth. “Oh. So, about that. When an alpha has the intention of completing the bond between them and their mate, the animal instinct inside forces a hybrid shift during sex.”

Vincent nearly dropped his towel. The big, furry man-wolf’s going to be fucking me? Uh huh…

“Earth to Vin?”

He blinked and noticed Mason smirking.

“Spaced out there for a minute? You still want to go through with this?”

The hybrid’s image flickered in his mind, but Vincent pushed it away. It’s still Mace. “I’m sure. Being here over the past few weeks has made me so happy, I can’t think of where I’d be without you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if that means I need to be bitten by a giant wolf, then that’s what we’ll do.”

Mason slowly continued to dry off. “You’re amazing. I tell you I’ll be taking you when I’m at my strongest and you barely bat an eye.”

Wiping himself off, Vincent stepped out of the shower. “I know everything’ll be all right. I trust you.”

The lycan growled and followed the human. “I’ll get the pasta started.”

“Cool, I’ll work on the sausage and sauce. Did you want to try mushrooms this time?”

Mason shivered. “Baby steps, Pup. Baby steps.”

Once dressed in loose shorts, the pair got to work. When the dish was nearly finished, Mason tossed a pan of garlic bread in the oven while Vincent grabbed a head of romaine lettuce, a red onion, and a tomato. The alpha turned up his nose and stirred the sauce. “Keep your rabbit food to yourself.”

Vincent snorted. “Pansy.”

Mason shrugged as he sneaked a bite of sausage. With dinner cooked, Vincent grabbed a plate while Mason took a large bowl and stuffed it full of noodles. By the time Vincent finished his salad, the wolf had gone for seconds. I still can’t get over how much he can pack away. It’s insane! “Is this normal after a hybrid shift?”

His mouth full, Mason nodded. He slurped a noddle dangling from his lips. “Oh yeah. It’s the equivalent of four or five regular shifts. Growing your body to that size takes a lot out of you, so you need more nourishment afterwards.”

After a third trip, every scrap of food was devoured and the alpha resorted to a box of protein bars. Vincent asked, “Do you need me to cook more?”

“I should be fine. I’ll need more later, but we’ll worry about that after we get you squared away. Gotta call Dad and Doc Shaney to come over.”

Right, ‘cause I’ll be bleeding.

Unwrapping the last snack, Mason took his phone out and dialed. Once it connected, he pressed the speaker button.

“Hey, son. What’cha need?”

“Need a favor.”

“Truck again?”

“Nah. Mind coming by tonight? I’m biting Vinnie.”

The sound of a recliner closing was heard over the line. “Shit! I’m on the way. Ellie! Mason and Vincent are doin’ it!”

Vincent’s face reddened. Did that need to be announced?

“We’ll be there in a few,” Lei continued. “You call Doc yet?”

“About to. Don’t bring an audience, Dad.”

“No promises!”

The call ended abruptly. Afterward, Mason dialed again but kept the ensuing conversation to himself. It only lasted a few seconds before the alpha rubbed Vincent’s knee. “Doc’s on the way. I know I asked a million times, but you still good with this?”

“Yeah. Is there anything else I need to know?”

“Nope. We’ll have hot sex, I’ll turn furry, bite you, and come inside, then Dad’s going to hold me back while Doc fixes you up.”

“They’re going to watch us?”

Mason shook his head vigorously. “Hell no! I won’t allow anyone to see you like that. They’ll be in the living room, ready when we finish up.”

“Sounds like a shit-show.”

“It’ll be afterward, but us being together’s going to be something we remember for the rest of our lives. One more warning; when I shift, my instincts are going to take the wheel. The second that happens, don’t hope for any lovemaking.”

Vincent giggled and intertwined his fingers with Mason’s. “So plenty of skin slapping and handprints on my ass?”

“Cute. Think primal. My wolf will think of one thing, and one thing only. Planting my seed and biting you. I’ll do my best to slow things down, but I can’t make any promises. All I know’s by the end of the night, you’ll be mine.”

Feeling the lust in their bond, Vincent patted Mason’s shoulder. “Better stop so we don’t start before everyone gets here.”

The lycan grumbled and walked away. “Yeah, you’re right. Mom and Dad should be here shortly. Doc might be a bit since he’s coming from town.”

Watching the rounded ass bound with every step, Vincent licked his lips. Just as he began to stare, Mason looked over his shoulder, flashed his eyes, and smacked a cheek. Now he’s just messing with me. He knows I can’t help but ogle.

A few minutes later, the door opened and Lei’s voice boomed, “Damn! Who’s been cooking? Smells awesome in here.”

Mason rubbed his stomach when his father came into the kitchen. “Sorry, no leftovers.”

Elaine followed a humming Lei. “Next time, save some for me. What was it, alfredo? Fettuccine?”

“Yep,” Vincent confirmed. “Did you guys not have dinner?”

“We did,” answered Elaine, “but Lei always gets peckish after having rice for some reason. I would make something else, but he insisted on having it.”

“Tastes too good, darling,” Lei murmured.

“I can make you a sandwich, if you’d like,” Vincent offered.

“That’d be great, thank you.”

Vincent opened the fridge and grabbed deli cuts. “Do you like lettuce and tomato, or did Mace get his rabbit food mantra from you?”

The alpha chuckled. “Just the tomato and mustard, and no. He became a picky eater on his own. So, excited to become a shifter, kiddo?”

Layering the sandwich, Vincent nodded. “Yes and no. I don’t know about the bone-crunching shifts, but I’m excited to see what my wolf will look like.”

“First shift’s always a bitch, but after that one, it’s smooth sailin’. And your wolf reflects on genetics. Expect some of Mace’s silver in your fur, and because you have affinities, that’ll affect it too. Ellie’s got some blue specks, so you’ll probably have those.”

“That’s good to know. At least I can picture a few possible outcomes.” He handed Lei the saucer plate.

When the man took a bite, Lei hummed. “Mmm… What’s in this? Chicken?”

“Cajun chicken and Muenster with a smidge of spicy mustard. I left the tomato off.”

Giving Elaine a side-eye, Lei declared, “We’re going to Greenthumb this week. This stuff’s killer.” When the man turned to Mason, Lei spoke softly, “Son, a little fatherly advice. You get one shot to make your bonding perfect. This’ll also be the last time you’ll see your mate as a human.”

Being pulled onto Mason’s lap, Vincent squirmed as the wolf’s beard tickled his neck. “Didn’t even think about that. No more glasses, no more baby-face, and your scent’ll be different too.”

“I’m going to smell different?”

“Mhmm,” Mason murmured. “You smell like lilies at a creek bed.”

Sniffing Mason’s collar, Vincent shrugged. “I smell your body wash, but I got nothing.”

Lei finished off his sandwich and opened the dishwasher. “When Mace’s scent isn’t covered by cologne, it resembles pine wood. After your bonding, both of your scents will slightly blend.”

“Gotcha. Hey, shouldn’t Caleb be here too?”

Mason grabbed his phone and started texting. “Not sure when we’ll have another human-shifter mating, but yeah. He should get the experience. He’ll probably get here about the same time as Doc.”

The four talked for a while until there was a knock at the front door. When Vincent answered it, Caleb came in. As he grabbed the handle, a white van rolled into the driveway. A skinny man approached the porch. He was lithe and walked with a slouch.

Scratching his messy head of brown hair, he called out. “Mated Alpha Bolton! A pleasure to finally meet you. I’m Benjamin, but everyone calls me Doc.” Shaking Vincent’s hand, Doc bared his neck.

“Please, come in,” Vincent offered. “We met briefly at the meeting. Thanks for being there for me.”

Entering, Doc stepped aside sheepishly. “Of course. I’m not sure if you’ve been told what I do around here, but I’m a veterinarian, at least according to the humans. To the pack, I’m the doctor for shapeshifters, as well as a few other supernatural beings.”

“Hey, Doc,” Lei said, coming forward with a smirk. “You ready for your first alpha bonding?”

“I’ll be following your lead, Alpha Wilson.”

Vincent listened to Lei and Doc ramble for a few seconds before returning to the kitchen. He knew the hands at his waist were Mason’s. “Hey, big guy. What’s—”

A deep, long growl shook Vincent to his bones. “Need you. Now.”

Before he could say or do anything, Vincent was lifted. Arms were tightly wrapped around his legs as he was tossed over the alpha’s shoulder and taken to the bedroom. The alpha’s muscles vibrated when he set Vincent down. Just as Mason closed the door, he heard Lei’s muffled laughter.

The alpha’s eyes shone brighter than ever. Mason’s lips and cheeks twitched, making him look like a madman. “Strip me, Pup.”

Vincent whimpered. With weak knees, he moved forward. He’s using that voice. Lifting the hem of the shirt, he felt he was unclothing a god. His hands were grabbed when he reached past Mason’s nipples.

“Slower,” Mason murmured. “I want us to take our time.”

Obeying, he admired the sculpted muscles. As Mason’s shirt came off, Vincent focused on the damp bulge in front of him. His heart pounded as he knelt. Fingering the waistband of the sweatpants, he shivered as Mason hummed. He sounds like a beast ready to burst out of a cage. With the pants gone, Mason’s cock tried to poke through his boxers. Vincent gingerly gripped it and marveled at how hot and hard it was. Just before he pressed his lips over the tool, Vincent was raised to his feet. Mason pushed his underwear down and kicked them aside. He stood like a marble statue.

Taking a step back, Mason shifted a hand. With a single nail, he ripped Vincent’s shirt from the bottom hem upward. They never took their eyes off each other. When the paw reverted to human, Mason slid his hands along Vincent’s waist. “Pants off,” he uttered.

“Yes, Alpha.”

Mason’s growl was low, but it shook Vincent to his core. “Say it again.”

While slipping his shorts and boxer briefs, he repeated himself. Both men stared and examined one another in their glory. Licking his lips, Vincent knelt and held Mason at the base. Putting the cock into his mouth, he bobbed at a leisurely pace. Fingers ran through his hair, and when Vincent looked up at the alpha’s golden eyes, Mason took control and slowly thrust into his mouth.

“That’s it,” the lycan murmured, “take my cock, Vinnie.”

Never pushing too far, Mason must have known Vincent’s limits. When Vincent let go with a pop, he gasped for air while drool dribbled down his chin. Mason backed away, disappointing Vincent.

“Get on the bed.”

Backing up, he crawled to the middle of the mattress, only to be grabbed by the ankles and dragged to the edge. Mason spread Vincent’s legs and swallowed the mage’s dick in one swoop. “Gods,” he whispered. There was no teasing or patience with the pacing. Romance be damned, Vincent wanted Mason right then and there. He pulled back his knees. “I need you, Mace.”

A thick strand of saliva drifted along Vincent’s balls when Mason hungrily moved down. He unceremoniously lapped at Vincent’s puckered hole. The moment the tongue dove inside, Vincent felt his climax coming. “I’m… I’m gonna—”

He spurted onto his stomach, and Mason’s growl vibrated throughout his body. Clutching the blanket under him, Vincent grunted as the lycan continued. When the orgasm stopped, Vincent tried to catch his breath while Mason walked to the nightstand and retrieved the lube. He tried to move further onto the bed, but Mason stopped him. “Want you right here.”

With a slick finger, Mason pressed, and Vincent moaned. “Give it to me, Mace.”

“Need to get you ready.” Inserting a second digit, Mason scowled. “Wolf’s on the edge. Won’t last long.”

Vincent pushed back on Mason’s hand. “I’m ready. You won’t hurt me.”

Leaning back, Mason applied lubricant to himself and pressed against Vincent. “Can’t wait any longer.”

Feeling it slide inside, Vincent bit back his hiss. After a few steady and careful pumps, he relaxed and rubbed Mason’s hips. “So big,” he whispered. “Love you, Mason.”

Mason was breathing heavily. “Love you, Pup.”

“Give it to me, big guy.”

The lycan’s hips met his, and Vincent cried out in ecstasy. Mason pounded him hard and steady. With a slap of skin, he put all of his weight onto Vincent.

Mason snarled. His teeth and face contorted. Fur sprouted all over his body. He’s shifting! Gold turned into amber as the wolf never took its eyes off Vincent. The increased height made Mason tower over him. I feel so— Vincent hissed when the cock inside him grew in size.

The burn was short-lived. Mason slowly ground against him, soothing him. Vincent moaned and touched the furry abs. “Mace,” he panted.

The alpha pumped, and Vincent saw stars. He never felt anything like it. The wolf he fought against earlier pounded him relentlessly. Pleasure blended perfectly with pain. As the hybrid leaned over him, Vincent craned his neck, exposing the hickey. This is it. “Do it, Mace. Make me yours!”

Mason dove, sniffed, then licked the mark, bringing Vincent dangerously close to his second orgasm. When the rough tongue swiped again, he came between his skin and Mason’s fur.

Hot breath landed on his neck. He’s… Is he about to do it? “Bite me, Mace.” Teeth pressed against his skin, and the hybrid’s pace quickened. The stride became irregular, and just when Vincent thought the wolf was going to strike, Mason slammed into him and clamped down.

Pangs alerted him he was injured. Vincent grunted. It hurts, and I can’t get up. When the pain began to numb, he remembered. Right. Elaine said the lycanthropy virus would act fast. What captured Vincent’s attention was the bond. It’s like someone opened a hatch. I feel Mason’s love pouring in.

The wolf’s jaw retracted, making Vincent cry out. The blood flowing from his wound went cold as it wet his chest. When the massive cock left his ass, the mage groaned. He was exhausted and felt weak. His eyes felt heavy. No… Can’t fall asleep. That’d be bad.

Watching the lycan, Vincent winced when Mason leaned back and howled. He shook and rattled and so did the windows.

Copyright © 2020 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 40
  • Love 52
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

The bonding was hot, passionate, but loving. Now how hard will it be separate an Alpha from his freshly bonded mate? I guess I'm about to see.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment

'That stuff was fire.' – Did you mean that stuff was fine? Alfredo is not spicy enough to be referred to as fire. I believe your spell-check fucked you up again. Suggestion: after a spell-check always read your work again to see if spell check has screwed up your meaning. I  know that as an author, and therefore a creative person, you get so damn tired of going over your work time after time, but when software screws you up, it becomes a requirement. But believe me, what disgusts an author even more is to constantly recheck punctuation. That is just frustration!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
48 minutes ago, Will Hawkins said:

'That stuff was fire.' – Did you mean that stuff was fine? Alfredo is not spicy enough to be referred to as fire. I believe your spell-check fucked you up again. Suggestion: after a spell-check always read your work again to see if spell check has screwed up your meaning. I  know that as an author, and therefore a creative person, you get so damn tired of going over your work time after time, but when software screws you up, it becomes a requirement. But believe me, what disgusts an author even more is to constantly recheck punctuation. That is just frustration!

It was meant to be fire. The word is used by people when describing something as "amazing." It's a fad-like term. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I too believe it is a difficult task to write a chapter like this that has to balance the love with a powerful and often violent sexual bonding.  You struck a perfect balance as Mason both claimed his mate and showered him with his love.  Thank you for the memorable chapter and the hard work you did to create it.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
8 hours ago, raven1 said:

I too believe it is a difficult task to write a chapter like this that has to balance the love with a powerful and often violent sexual bonding.  You struck a perfect balance as Mason both claimed his mate and showered him with his love.  Thank you for the memorable chapter and the hard work you did to create it.

Thank you so much for the compliment! It was rough, but I'm happy with the result. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Absolutely fantastic! Can’t wait to read the aftermath of all the events in this chapter but especially what the bond brings.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great chapter but with the woof howling and all of the guys at the house being discreet has gone out of tge window, I suppose they guys will be so turned on that they will go home to their own mates for some action 🐺🐅❤️

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Bft said:

Great chapter but with the woof howling and all of the guys at the house being discreet has gone out of tge window, I suppose they guys will be so turned on that they will go home to their own mates for some action 🐺🐅❤️

Lol, I think discretion was never part of the plan for that night. 

Hmm, might be a bit before they head home. They'll need to take care of Vincent's wound first. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..