Jump to content
    astone2292
  • Author
  • 4,883 Words
  • 5,546 Views
  • 41 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love in the Shadows - 15. Chapter 15: Wizardly Waltz

I feel their stares. They’re like daggers! Just breathe, Vin. You can do this.

Inhaling deeply, Vincent kept his eyes closed. As the trickles of magical energy fell around him, he knew the cyclone had dissipated. Snapping his fingers, he formed a sight ward around his body. Taking his first step down the staircase, he heard a few whispers but could not tell what was said. Pacing himself, he snapped his fingers every so often to leave a trail of lavender clouds behind.

He took center-stage and turned once in front of the bonfire. Twirling his fingers, he dispersed the ward around him, but kept the long line leading to the top of the steps. He slowly removed his hood, revealing his frosty hair and pale skin. The gasps drove him.

Opening his eyes created more noise throughout the amphitheater. Good. They can see them. Scanning the crowd, he could barely make out the people standing in the back. He briefly glanced at his friends, and it took willpower to stop himself from smiling. Got a show to put on. Bringing his hands up, he conjured walls of shadow, concealing himself. A second later, he removed them, having replaced the robe with a tuxedo crafted from said darkness. The change of costume elicited a brief round of applause, to which Vincent responded with a deep bow. While bent over, he inhaled once more, sucking in as much air as his lungs could hold.

Standing straight, he blew tiny ice crystals into the air. He had practiced a few times since his initial attempt several days before and was satisfied with the expanded coverage when contrasted to his initial attempts. That’s it! More… More! Thousands of specks floated towards the cooing pack. When some individuals reached with childlike wonder for them, Vincent smirked. He repeated his action, swiveling in place until he faced the lake.

Turning again, the mage returned his attention to the stands, spread his arms, and flicked his fingers outward. He manipulated the ward cloud atop the stairs to seep between the benches and the viewers’ feet. Before continuing, Vincent sat cross-legged on the platform, and motioned for the pack to do the same.

Some understood the hint, but most didn’t. Elaine came to his assistance. “Take a seat, everyone.” Her suggestion was heeded by all.

Thanks, Miss Elaine.

Clenching his fists, he raised his hands and raised the cloud. As it lifted above the spectators’ heads, Vincent noticed people's eyes turning pink. He had the pack under his spell.

Condensing the ward, he blinked and joined the group. Now I see what they see. Maintaining his position, he wiggled his fingers and manipulated the cloud. Wanting to ensure the pack understood their vision was out of their control, he moved it slowly. There were a few obscenities aired, but Vincent laughed to himself. Ty warned them. Using his pinky as the gas pedal, he bent it slightly to speed up. Pointing the ward at his face, Vincent winked, then jutted his index finger upward, launching the pack into the starry night.

Screams pierced the night, but after a quick check, Vincent noticed smiles. He directed the cloud as it flew across the lake and over the tree-tops. He treated the effect as a rollercoaster ride, fulfilling Tierney’s warning to the crowd. Not wanting to waste energy, he made a wide turn and prepared for the final plunge. High in the sky, he hovered above the stage before nose-diving towards the bonfire. The yelling and cursing peaked as Vincent steered through the crystal minefield. He slowed the pace drastically, signaling the end. Resting the ward on the grass facing the benches, Vincent snapped his fingers and eliminated the magic.

He watched as the pink irises dimmed, and after a few moments, the pack gave him an ovation. Vincent chuckled as several of them struggled to their feet. He bowed, but before the applause ended, he leaped from the platform and walked to the middle of the grassy area.

As the onlookers whispered, Vincent knelt and focused on his own shadow. Fueling his energy with anger, the dark circle expanded. Just a little more. When it was large enough for his liking, he palmed it. He felt power rush to his hands and eyes as he envisioned the finished product. Grunting, he pushed.

The fruit of his labor was perfect. His massive shadow was gone, and in its place was a large, smooth sheet of ice. He touched each of his shoes and turned them into skates. Standing, he used magic to bolster his balance. As he traversed the makeshift rink, he appreciated the sparse claps and cheers. I’ve never skated before, but this seems pretty easy. I think I’ll hold off on any jumps for now. Making one more lap, Vincent prepared for his next move.

He skidded to a halt in front of Mason. Noise became silence. Vincent adored the wide-eyed stare on the alpha’s face as he offered the lycan a hand.

Mason stood to a multitude of comments when he accepted Vincent’s offer. Before the man stepped on the ice, Vincent knelt again and altered the wolf’s shoes. Pulling the lug towards him, the mage whispered, “Let the skates move your legs. Just hold my hand and waist, and I’ll do all the moving, big guy.”

His voice must have been music to Mason’s ears. The lycan’s face showed pure bliss. “It’s so good to hear you.”

The first few steps were met with gasps as they held each other intimately. Vincent was not using his momentum; using shadows as a brace, the skates moved themselves. Mason’s grip was tight, most likely from nerves. “You’re not going to fall.”

“Tell that to my wolf. He thinks the world’s rotating around us.”

“Well, tell him to trust me.” Just like that, Mason’s fingers loosened. Their warmth felt intoxicating. After a minute of coasting randomly, he warned, “Hold tight. We’re going to go for a spin.”

He brought Mason to the center of the rink, and rotated in place. Speeding up, he could hear a few howls as the mens’ chests touched. Mason’s irises glowed. They were dim at first, but when the background blurred due to increased velocity, they burned bright. He’s focused on me.

Slowly, they came to a stop. Without warning, Mason’s lips claimed Vincent’s. Their affection was disrupted when the pack screamed. Mace is trying so hard not to grin right now. It’s so cute. There was no tongue-diving or nipping of the bottom lips. It was a simple but passionate kiss.

The heated embrace lasted several seconds before the alpha took a step back. “Got much longer?”

Glancing at the bracelet, Vincent cringed. Two beads, plus my stored magic. Wish I had a bit more. “Just enough for the finale. I’ll take you to your seat.” Holding hands for the brief time sent Vincent’s heart aflutter. Letting go, he released the frost magic on Mason’s feet, and blew him a kiss. He skated back to the center and took a deep breath. Here we go.

Channeling the remainder of the bracelet’s energy, he formed a ball in the middle of the rink. Pouring more magic into it, the ice construct grew. Rough around the edges, the beach ball-sized object floated ominously. Once he felt his personal stores being used, he halted. There we go. That’ll do.

Opening his hands, he generated small orbs on his fingertips. With a flick of his index, he shot one high into the sky. Mimicking a ripcord, he pulled downward, causing the orb to explode, sending crystals through the air.

After the initial shock from the audience, he fell into the shadows, and ran into the woods. Not going fast, he sent his fireworks upward as he circled the lake. Each cascading boom took its toll, sapping his energy bank. By the time he was on the last few bombs, the mage was breathing heavily. N-No! I need to keep going. Need to set off the big one. He rushed to launch the remaining ones, then emerged in front of the large ball he had left hovering in place.

Judging from the color of his hands, Vincent had exhausted all of his magic. His pale skin and tuxedo were absent. Gritting his teeth, he held his master creation. Gods… Just one more push! Mustering the final droplets of energy, he grabbed the last firework. Grunts turned into a guttural yell as he flung it into the sky.

His heart was pounding. Each beat vibrated throughout his chest. He watched it soar higher. Go… Go, damn you!

It reached maximum altitude.

Now!

With a final scream, he raised both arms and yanked them down. The bomb broke off into dozens of the smaller orbs and spread across the sky. A second passed before they all detonated. Thunderous explosions drowned the crowd’s mutterings and exclamations. The night sky was littered by a starry showcase of ice crystals. The flakes fell, eventually reaching the hushed amphitheater.

The mage trembled as he watched the pack’s attention revert to him. Vincent struggled to remain conscious. He could barely breathe and every muscle was on fire. I… I need– He swallowed, despite having a dry throat. I need to finish. Quaking with every passing second, Vincent bit his cheek, lifted an arm up, and gingerly brought it down while bowing. He winced. Can’t hold this for long—

The noise was deafening. Vincent strained to look up as everybody stood. No hands were still. All mouths moved in some manner. Howls. Screams. Yells. Applause. Any and all sounds reflected the spectators’ appreciation. They… Oh gods, they loved it. I did it. Vincent panted and sniffled. I really did it! Snot and tears rolled down his face and no amount of sleeve wiping could fix it.

He felt the pack’s love. His pain and exhaustion took a backseat as Vincent soaked in his surroundings. Coughing, he stopped sobbing and tried to compose himself.

There was one more thing to do.

He unknowingly hushed the crowd as he faced their Pack Alpha. Mason’s radiant irises glistened with pride. Vincent looked into his mate’s eyes and managed one step before he was reminded of his body’s frail state.

He collapsed to his knees. The grass, now soggy from the melting ice, would leave his pants a mess. Can’t. Behind closed eyes, Vincent’s exhaustion was overwhelming. He could barely think. Can’t go any farther. Hearing footsteps, he lifted his head and saw Mason’s boots. He’s coming.

Fighting the fire in his lungs, he clenched the wet blades in his fist and yelled, “Alpha Wilson!”

The boots froze in place. Pain spiked in the form of a migraine. Vincent coughed and tasted copper. Lowering himself, he rested his forearms on the chilly grass. “Alpha Wilson,” he rasped, “I… I seek refuge… within your pack.” His voice cracked, but he hoped Mason could understand him. “You’ve a-allowed me to live in your territory...”

He coughed more violently this time. His tongue felt wetter than usual, and the copper taste was overbearing. Just keep fucking going!

“I have per… performed my mage’s dance before you and your pack. I… I request sanctuary!

Bile threatened to come out, but he swallowed it. Coughing again, Vincent watched as blood dripped from his mouth.

Motion caught his attention. The boots were inches away from his fingertips. He managed to raise himself, but Mason knelt and cupped his face. Vincent heard a few murmurs from the audience, but he was focused on the alpha. There was concern in the now amber eyes. “You’re injured.”

Inhaling sharply, he touched Mason’s knee. “I’m fine. Do… Do whatcha gotta do.”

Mason frowned and nodded. He took a hand away, and after a quick snap, a finger transformed into a silver claw. Watching the alpha pierce his other palm, Vincent understood what was about to happen. The alpha thumbed his own blood and pressed against the mage’s forehead.

As Mason marked him, he whispered, “Vertical line on each cheek to watch over the pack. Circle on the head to symbolize the soul. A line in the middle to show the halves. And filling one side to fill half of a bond.

“Can you stand?”

After a few breaths, Vincent shook his head. “I can, but I need help up.” Brought to his feet, Mason’s grip never faltered. He wants to make sure I can actually stay put. Thank the gods. He looked at the lycan and nodded.

Mason kissed him once more. “I’m going to come behind you and yell for a bit. Okay, Pup?”

Pup. Vincent smiled. He felt broken; a shell of the man he was ten minutes before. Nodding weakly, he shook. Standing was next to impossible, but he powered through it as Mason walked around him.

Gasps filled the silence. Vincent saw the slack jaws and covered mouths. He looked to the front bench and saw his friends. Elaine had a determined look on her face before whispering to Lei. The mustached alpha jogged to the other side of the amphitheater and mumbled something to a strange man. Ignoring them, he noticed Caleb holding a shorter woman. Probably his wife. They look concerned.

A hand pressed on his shoulder delicately. It was warm and felt like a bedsheet. Mason cleared his throat before shouting, “This is my mate! My one and only destined mate! This is your Mated Alpha. I have accepted Vincent Bolton into our pack. I ask you, my brothers and sisters, do you accept him as well?”

Before Vincent had time to wallow in doubt, the amphitheater erupted. He heard the harmonizing noise echo across the lake. A few birds, or maybe bats, fled from the nearby trees.

“The pack has spoken,” yelled Mason. “I hereby welcome Vincent Bolton as a true member of the Owensville County Pack. May he bring bountiful joy to our family and friends. May he hunt alongside us. And may he join us in a long and prosperous life!”

The rally was forgotten as tears welled in Vincent’s eyes. I’m a member of Mace’s pack. He wasn’t expecting the sudden burst of happiness. The mage finally belonged somewhere. If it weren’t for Mason holding him up, he would have fallen to his knees. Gods… I-I know I haven’t prayed. I haven’t spoken to you in a long, long time. Thank you. Thank you so much.

His tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth when Mason interlocked their fingers. This is it. Mace. He’s my mate.

Vincent’s knee gave out, but he didn’t fall. Leaning against the alpha, he blinked several times. The darkness around his sight was closing in, but not before he saw Elaine and another man run to him. That’s… That’s the guy Lei went—.

“My gods, Vincent!” Elaine blurted. She and the stranger took him away from Mason against his will. “You should know better than to overexert yourself like that. Doc, let’s get him on the ground over there.”

Doc? He tried to get a look at the man, but Elaine’s head and hands covered his vision. He’s a doctor? Am… Did I wreck myself that badly?

Her hands pressed against both temples. The touch tingled before she pulled away. “He’s drained. Probably pulled some of his life energy.”

Once again, she gripped the sides of his head, only firmer. Vincent gasped. His muscles’ fire cooled but the trembling did not stop. Exhaustion left him paralyzed but the pain melted away. W-what’s this? What is she doing?

Now it was the doctor’s turn to poke and prod. “Okay, Vincent. Can you speak without issue?”

“Y-yeah.”

“Good. Feel any discomfort or pain? I’m concerned about the blood on your lips.”

“It should be fine,” Elaine said, butting in. “He didn’t have enough energy, so I overloaded him a bit. It’ll heal his injuries.”

The man seemed baffled. “Really?”

“It’s not like our natural abilities as shifters, but it’s better than a normal human’s.”

Vincent evaluated himself regardless. I still feel spent, but I’m not in any pain. When Elaine released him, he tried to sit. It was a strain, but he was successful. Damn! I feel like I was in a triathlon. “I feel better. Sore and tired, but better. What did you do, Miss Elaine?”

She crossed her arms. “Something I may teach you someday. You pull something like that again, and you’ll be looking for a new teacher.” She huffed, and after a few moments, she smiled. “As much as I want to nag you to death, I can’t say I wouldn’t do the same thing you just did. Your dance was perfect in every way.”

Vincent noticed it was still snowing crystals. Looking around, many of the people continued staring at him, but some were gawking at the sky. With Elaine and Doc’s assistance, he managed to raise and shuffle to a bench. Immediately, he saw Mason on the stage. The alpha was rigid. Wanting to release the tension, Vincent gave him a thumbs-up.

Mason grinned and turned to the pack. “I believe we can all agree that tonight will go down as one of the most memorable in recent history. Some final matters to mention before we let y’all loose. Our next meeting will be in two weeks, but we’ll be transitioning to a monthly schedule. With the upcoming hunting season, we want to minimize coordinated runs as shifter hunting will uptick. I’m also reminding those who haven't gotten with myself or Dave regarding the mass-text service to see us after the meeting. It’s imperative we all get aboard to help relay information, not only for simple notifications but as an emergency broadcast system. I now open the floor for additional agenda items or remarks.”

Vincent sat and soaked in the silence. After a few seconds, a tapping noise came from the front row on the other side.

“Kip Richards, you have the attention of the council and pack.”

The shadow mage bent over to see a man with salt and pepper hair lean on a wooden cane. Richards… That’s the auto mechanic, right? Kip wasn’t an old man by any means, but Vincent knew from Mason’s stories the man was revered in the community.

“I need to say one thing, so let this old fart ramble.” His voice was gravelly and the tone was stoic. Kip lifted his cane and pointed the end at Vincent. “To the young man down there with the long hair and glasses. I need to tell you something. Something very important.

“I’ve been a part of this pack since I was born. Seventy years, as a matter of fact. In total, I’ve seen four magical dances in that time. Each one moved my heart, whether by fear or elegance. Yours was the finest of them all. You carry your power humbly, and it shows your passion for the finer moments in life. Like Lady Elaine, I’ve seen the shadow affinity in action. The woman who wielded it presented her power with malice and injustice. It’s still a memory that haunts me.

“But when I watched you and the way you controlled it, I could tell you’re innocent. You have a wholesome soul. I’ve never seen a mage perform a dance and ask their significant other to join them. Hell, I don’t even know if that’s allowed in the unspoken code of performing, but it was beyond touching. Treasure that part of yourself. It’ll carry you far in life.”

Vincent clutched his shirt pocket, right over his heart. He nodded to the elder and smiled as the man did. What a gentleman! He seems wise beyond his years. Maybe I’ll get to talk to him at some point. I’d love to hear some stories from—

He saw Kip look over his shoulder, as many around him did the same. Did something happen?

Mason growled loudly. “If I’m not mistaken, Kip Richards has the floor.” He pointed towards the back of the amphitheater. “You three do not! He’s served this pack for generations. I suggest you respect him and our meeting. If this continues, I’ll be more than happy to have a conversation with your parents about leniency within the pack.”

Vincent barely heard the mutters from the corner. That was a side of Mason he had briefly seen, but it still sent shivers down his spine. He was stern about it. I guess that’s part of being an alpha.

When Kip sat, Mason scanned the crowd, waiting for further speakers. “If that’s all for the open floor, then I close this meeting. As always, everyone’s welcome to run and hunt throughout the woods. For those wishing to join the pack hunt, in honor of his initiation as the new enforcer, Caleb Gage will be leading. To our guests from the New York State Pack, you’re always welcome in our territory, and are encouraged to join in tonight’s hunt.”

Mason stepped down from the platform and made a beeline for Vincent. “Are you okay?”

Seeing his boyfriend concerned made Vincent chuckle. “I’m still a little weak, but not in any pain thanks to Miss Elaine.” Seeing movement behind Mason, the mage leaned to the side. “What’s going on?”

The lycan stepped away, revealing a line of people. “I imagine everyone wants to meet the man who blew their minds. By the way, you were fuckin’ awesome! You should’ve given me a heads-up about the whole skating part though. I thought I was going to fall down at any damned moment.”

“You were confident.”

“I was scared shitless,” admitted Mason. “But I trusted you. Everything you did was breathtaking.” They shared a quick kiss before sitting next to each other.
“Think you can handle a few people?”

Agreeing, Vincent did his best to remember names and faces, but after the third person, they all blended together. Mason assured him there would be time to connect names and faces later. That’s good because I’m half brain-dead here. My body feels like pudding, and it’s taking me a little longer to form my sentences. However, seeing the next two people in line gave him a burst of pep.

“Hey, hey! What a show, sweetheart!” Morrine was quick to hug him and peck his cheek. She was also quick to smack Mason on the arm. “Wilson! Why didn’t you tell me your man was a mage?” She sighed and rolled her eyes. “My gods, kid, I’ve seen one other mage’s dance, and you blew it out of the water. I’ll be thinking about tonight for the rest of my days. Next time you’re in the shop, your meal’s on me.”

Vincent beamed. “Thank you, Miss Morrine.”

Tierney grinned and shifted his weight to one leg. “Young man,” he said with disappointment in his tone, “do you know how I feel about being one-upped? Your dance made mine seem like I was a toddler playing with matches. Absolutely brilliant, to say the least. Mason, I’m assuming you’re abstaining from the hunt this evening?”

Mason had his arms wrapped around Vincent. “Tonight belongs to Vincent and Caleb. My enforcer’s leading the hunt, and I’ll be making sure my mate gets the pampering he deserves.”

“Well said. Morrine and I wanted to at least make the offer to join you..”

Seeing how his evening had been planned for him, Vincent felt left out. “If that’s the case, I hope I’ll get to see your wolf another time, Miss Morrine.”

Between Tierney’s snort and Mason’s snickering, he assumed he said something wrong. Morrine smiled at the mage briefly, but whacked the alphas on the back of the head. “You two, I swear. He’s still a human, so there’s no way for him to tell the difference between us. Sweetheart, I’m not a wolf. If ya give me a minute, I’ll be right back.” She slipped Tierney’s blazer from her shoulders, returned it, then walked to a nearby tree. Just as she reached it, she pulled her shirt off and concealed herself.

After said minute, Vincent wondered what was happening. I heard the bones snapping, but I haven’t heard or seen—

A wicked snarl echoed throughout the forest. Holding onto the bench for dear life, Vincent panicked. What the hell was that? That wasn’t a wolf. Even with Mason holding him, the mage was ready to take off into the shadows. Then he saw the silhouette. The dark figure was prowling towards him, but he could not make it out. It sounded like… like a…

Oh, my gods.

An orange, black, and white-striped tiger sauntered behind the tree Morrine went to. Its glare was menacing, even if no teeth were bared. Vincent felt a heart attack coming. A tiger! An actual fucking tiger!

“That’s her, Pup,” whispered Mason.

Vincent’s jaw dropped. “That’s Morrine? No way!”

The tigress rubbed her body against Tierney as she passed him. “Well, excuse me, Miss Morrine.”

Morrine merely looked back and stuck her tongue out before returning her attention to Vincent. She dipped her head low for a few seconds before standing mere centimeters from his knees.

Ho-Lee-Fuckin’-Shit! The mage was half awed and half scared out of his damned mind. Wolves were one thing; there were plenty of them around. Caleb was a lion, but he had known the guy since middle school. There is a gods-be-damned tiger in front of me. Taking a deep breath, he rationalized the situation. She wouldn’t hurt me. Mason would flip his shit. He studied the beast, taking note of the intricate markings on the furry face. There’s so many smaller stripes and lines marking it compared to the pictures I’ve seen. This is so amazing!

He held out a hand with trepidation, on which Morrine quickly rubbed her face. Petting the top of her head, Vincent kept his gasp silent. It’s slightly thicker than Caleb’s coat, but not by much. It’s smoother and softer than his too. “Miss Morrine, your tiger is stunning. Honestly, I’m still shocked. I never thought I would touch anything similar..”

She purred softly, dipped her head again, and returned to Tierney’s side.

“Are you ready to go hunting, my tigress?” Morrine swiped a paw at the alpha’s leg with fangs showing. “Easy now, all right? Fine, you’re your own tigress then. Vincent, wonderful performance. I’ll see you two later tonight.” The couple mosied away. Halfway to the treeline, Vincent heard another snarl, then Tierney laughing as he took off his shirt.

Mason chuckled. “If those two become a thing, I’ll eat my shoe.”

Vincent could not help himself. He giggled and reclined into the man’s body. “Is that a guilty pleasure for you? Eating shoes?”

“Huh?”

“Sorry. Bad joke.”

“Well, if anyone’s gonna—” Mason whipped around to face Vincent and smirked. “You’re not funny.”

“You just got the joke, didn’t you?”

“For the record, those plastic bits on shoelaces don’t go down smoothly.”

“Really? Like you really ate a shoe?”

Mason shrugged. “It was a week after my shiftday. My wolf was young and stupid.”

“As long as it didn’t become a habit. Anyway, I think those two make a cute couple. If anyone’s going to handle Morrine, it’s got to be Ty, right?”

“Ain’t that the truth. But no one’s cuter than you.” The alpha’s tone was quiet, and while the stare was lovingly, it was also borderline predatorial. “How ‘bout we get out of here? I’m guessing you’re probably starving after using up all that energy.”

Starving. Famished. Ravenous. I could probably eat more than him right now. “I could eat, but don’t I need to stick around or something? Shake more hands and whatnot?”

“I’m sure you’ll meet more of the pack by the next meeting. That, and I’m the Alpha. I kinda get to do as I please.” Mason neared, and Vincent felt the air from the lycan’s nostrils. “Like how I’m going to take you the moment I get the green light.”

The statement went straight to his balls. Vincent twitched in his seat. Fuck me sideways! If I give him that tonight, I’ll really be immobile. Might even need a wheelchair afterward.

“But for now, let’s get you some food and plenty of rest.” The wolf moved like lightning. Before Vincent could collect his thoughts, he was in the man’s arms and being carried up the staircase. He tried to argue, but Mason interrupted him. “Before you start barking, you deserve every moment of the luxurious life I plan on giving you. Bed and breakfast, a candle-lit bubble bath with wine, and so… so much touching. I’ll be licking every skin cell on your body. You won’t be able to escape my sight,” he growled.

Shivers ran down Vincent’s spine. He bit his lip, hoping his pants weren’t going to burst at the seams. But he didn’t want to hide it. Instead, he nuzzled into the crook of Mason’s neck. “I think I can handle that. I promise I won’t leave your sight, big guy. You gave me a home, remember?

Mason stopped in the middle of the parking lot. They looked at one another, and Vincent soaked in the golden irises as he repeated his words. I have a home now. With him.

With the man I love.

Copyright © 2020 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 40
  • Love 59
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Awesome story can't wait to see more, do they finally bond, and does Vinny cross over,? can't wait to see what you have in store for them?

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Vincent's Mage's Dance was even better than I imagined it would be! Your fine writing skills were totally on display, and you did yourself proud!! Thank you.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, gabz2000 said:

Oh wow. I’m out of words. Amazing.

 

Also... I cried again. 

I am both so sorry, and so happy I made you cry!!! :D

  • Like 4
Link to comment

For a moment it reminded of running with the pack by wolfM loved all the display you are able to capture all elements well it’s great for imagination thank you 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Nana Atuwa said:

For a moment it reminded of running with the pack by wolfM loved all the display you are able to capture all elements well it’s great for imagination thank you 

I'm a big Running with the Pack fan! I still need to read the two sequels, but I've buried myself with my own work!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I'm a big Running with the Pack fan! I still need to read the two sequels, but I've buried myself with my own work!

Me too read it like 5x the sequels are not as good as the first one ☝️ But it’s ok thanks 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..