Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 657 Words
  • 2,954 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Salvation - 2. Chapter 2

Chris came over and stood by my desk, “Are you still concerned about your future?” He nodded, yes.

“My boys call me Dad, you can do that as well, if you want, or you can call me Mister Jeffries. I’m an international lawyer, and I have clients all over the world. For me, this has been a fantastic occupation as I get to travel and meet fantastic people. It also provides me with the opportunity to help children like yourself. I have my office in New York City, but I live in Connecticut, which is very close to New York. I have a large home where I live with my boys. That’s where you’ll live as well. You’ll have your room, but there are chores you’ll need to do, and of course, you’ll have to go to school. I know you’ll have fun.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because I think you still don’t trust me. I want you to relax and to trust me. I’m not going to hurt you. If we go home and you don’t want to stay, I’ll bring you right back here or wherever you want to go.” I got the feeling he didn’t buy it. I also knew once he’s at my home and meets the other boys, he’ll be glad that he came home with me.

The day passed fast for me, but I knew it passed very slow for Chris. We had dinner at the hotel, only this time there was no buffet. We had to order from the menu. I explained the menu to him, making suggestions. He waited until I ordered, “I’ll have the same”

The waiter brought our appetizers. I watched Chris look at the shrimp. “Have you ever eaten shrimp before?”

“No, are they good to eat?”

“I like them. Take one by the tail and dip it into the sauce.” I watched him mimic me as I did just what I told him to do. One bite and he was sold. His smile said he’d enjoy the shrimp. “Take the lemon and squeeze it into the sauce. If you like it a little spicier, add some of that hot sauce. Go carefully as it’s really hot.” I watched as he followed my instructions. He took a bite, and I knew it was too hot for him. He grabbed the glass of water and took a huge drink. “Here, take mine and add just the lemon.”

I ate two of my shrimps. He had finished his, so I pushed my shrimp toward him and watched as he finished eating mine. The smile was worth missing a few shrimp. Our next course was our salad that he knew and dug right in. I didn’t share mine.

Our steaks came with a rather large baked potato loaded with butter and cheese. I noticed he watched me cut a piece of my steak. He tried to mimic me but was having trouble. I put my hand over his and guided the knife to cut a piece of his meat. I suddenly realized that I enjoyed doing this. At home, it was Maria who did this. I did this a few times, and then he took over. The first few cuts weren’t the cleanest, but by the time half of the meat was gone, he was doing just fine. Of course, the potato was no problem. The waiter had brought a side dish of a medley of vegetables, Chris had no problem with that. He tackled that and then looked at mine. I passed that to him as well.

The waiter returned to pick up our plates and left a dessert menu. I ordered coffee and pie a la mode for Chris. “Do you want a glass of milk or a coffee au lait?”

He took the coffee. He looked at me and smiled when he saw the pie and ice cream. I loved that smile.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 18
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

58 minutes ago, mfa607 said:

Great chapter!

Thanks, I know it was short but they will get longer

  • Like 4
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Great chapter, interesting times ahead

I

I think you will enjoy this story. At least I hope you will

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, CLJobe said:

Each boy will have a story. But there will be one boy who is the angel in this story 

This sounds exciting!

Edited by Solus Magus
  • Like 5
Link to comment

Although the story is narrated by Mr. Jefferies we are sort of seeing this from Chris perspective.We will find out what the house and the other boys are all about the same time he does.It would seem like a easy choice to make for Chris given what he was doing but still getting on plane  to another country  with a man he barely knows is still a risk from his point of view.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

Although the story is narrated by Mr. Jefferies we are sort of seeing this from Chris perspective.We will find out what the house and the other boys are all about the same time he does.It would seem like a easy choice to make for Chris given what he was doing but still getting on plane  to another country  with a man he barely knows is still a risk from his point of view.

Yes, it is a big risk for Chris. All he has is Carleton’s word. For all Chris knows, he may be jumping into the fire

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Excellent chapter! Chris has taken a large risk by going with Carleton. He is suspicious but he is tempted by the promise that he will be safe and never will be forced to leave sex with men again. It is clear from the lunch and dinner meals that Chris has been deprived of decent food and is enjoying the taste of their quality meals. I think that Chris will cooperate with Carleton and be wary of anything that hints that he is being led into another bad situation. I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

  • Like 4
Link to comment
6 hours ago, flesco said:

Excellent chapter! Chris has taken a large risk by going with Carleton. He is suspicious but he is tempted by the promise that he will be safe and never will be forced to leave sex with men again. It is clear from the lunch and dinner meals that Chris has been deprived of decent food and is enjoying the taste of their quality meals. I think that Chris will cooperate with Carleton and be wary of anything that hints that he is being led into another bad situation. I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃❤️

Yes, Chris hasn't had the best food nor had he had enough. He probably was dependent on other men providning him with food.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I like Angels, so thats cool.

Can't wait to meet The Boys.

How bad does it have to be to take a chance like Chris is?

  • Like 4
Link to comment

In the comments of Chapter 1:

 Posted November 10, 2020

On 11/9/2020 at 7:30 PM, Tonyr said: I'm a little lost there too. 🤔Past or future ?

CLJobe said: The time is current, I will take you Ito the past, but Chap 1 is current

If it is current, Carlton already had a place with other boys he had rescued, and Maria I assume as their caretaker and he has them moved to the new house he has just bought?

 

See the source image

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..