Jump to content
    Dahawk
  • Author
  • 9,248 Words
  • 5,128 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Family Struggles - 16. Time for Remembrance and Celebration

Unfortunately, this chapter is extremely large when we hit 9200 words without touching Lily's surgery or Kaleb and Davis's wedding we decided to bump it to its own chapter. Therefore, you will be getting another chapter either tomorrow or the next day with the installment you have all been waiting for, that chapter should go out to our Beta-Readers sometime tonight.

Time for Remembrance and Celebration:

Monday morning Kyle and Blu found themselves rushing around the house, trying to get the kids ready for school. Today Cody was coming home from the hospital. James had breakfast already made by the time everybody found their way downstairs.

Lincoln wandered into the kitchen, “Hmm… What smells so good? Is that bacon?”

James opened the oven pulling a platter holding bacon and blueberry waffles out.

“Sit down, where are your Dads?” James placed the food on the table.

“They’re acting all nuts, running in circles,” Lincoln wave his hand dismissively.

James smirked at the boy, “I wonder what has them so excited?”

“Who knows maybe they found some good candy…” Lincoln hopped up running to the pantry.

After digging around in the cupboard he closed the door, “Nope, all good.”

Levi came into the kitchen yawning, “Morning, a person can’t get good sleep around here.”

“Hi James,” Arabella said, stopping to look at the breakfast that James had set on the table. “Wow, thank you.”

Bella sat down at the table, then pointed to her brothers so they would do the same. She still hadn’t lost some of her bossiness since coming to live with Blu and Kyle. The boys were so used to her telling them what to do and looking after them they just did as she had told them.

Kyle wondered in wearing a pair of jeans and polo shirt, Blu following swiftly behind him.

“I look fine in what I have on Babe,” Kyle shook his head as he reached over Levi grabbing a piece of bacon.

Levi gave his Dad an aggravated look, “You just dripped grease on my shirt, now I have to go change.”

“Hurry up then, we don’t have much time,” Blu said throwing his thumb toward Kyle, “take that one with you to change into something more suitable.”

Kyle sighed, “Babe, I’m not wearing a suit to go sit at the hospital. Nurse Cratchet won’t give a crap what I’m wearing. Levi, hurry up bud.”

Levi took a final bite of his food, hurrying from the room.

“Oh my god I forgot Cody comes home today, I’m a horrible brother,” Lincoln wiped his mouth throwing the napkin on the table.

“Link you simply forgot, it’s not the end of the world,” Kyle grabbed another slice of bacon shoving it in his mouth.

“I’m going with you right?” Lincoln eyed both of his Dads.

“Bud, we have to sit and wait on doctors to do all of their mumbo jumbo. Nothing fun is gonna happen,” Kyle mumbled while eating his food.

“We’ll see.” Lincoln scraped his plate into the garbage before placing it in the dishwasher. “Thanks for breakfast James.”

James patted Lincoln on the head, “You’re welcome young man.”

Lincoln walked to the bottom of the stairs, “Levi, hurry up you’re gonna be late for school, and make Dad and me late to get Cody!”

Levi hurried down the stairs, “Keep it up and your big brother is gonna show you how to shut up the smaller brother,” He grumbled pushing past Lincoln.

Standing in the foyer, Blu shifted from foot to foot anxiously waiting for his family, “Let’s go!” he yelled out through the house, “We’re going to be late.”

Kyle snickered at how his husband was acting, as he picked up his keys off of the stand.

“Let’s go, guys,” Kyle said as he walked out the door with the twins in tow.

“Smart ass,” Blu mumbled following them.

Bella was already at the car waiting to be let in. She was still avoiding Blu whenever possible but choosing her moments so it wasn’t so obvious to her Dad. Blu was still trying to make a connection with her but failing miserably, nothing he seemed to do or say was working and it was breaking his heart. He hadn’t been complaining about it to Kyle, as he somehow felt guilty that Bella was taking all her anger out on Blu.

Kyle hit the unlock button on the remote letting the family find their seat.

“Ok,” Kyle latched his seatbelt. “Cody and I will pick you guys up from school.”

Lincoln glared at Kyle from the back seat.

“Don’t you mean Link, Cody, and I?” Lincoln griped.

“Link, you honestly wouldn’t be missing much. A bunch of doctors doing paperwork, and maybe that uh… Nurse.” Kyle stated as he looked in the mirror at Lincoln whose face was bright red with anger and he had crossed his arms over his chest.

“I’m going Dad!” Lincoln shouted angrily.

Kyle shook his head as he backed the SUV out of the driveway.

“Babe, what do you think?” Kyle asked as they drove toward the school.

He shrugged his shoulders at Kyle, “I really don’t know. He shouldn’t miss any school, but…”

“Please Pop, tell Dad I can go,” Lincoln begged, giving Blu the sad puppy dog look.

Blu looked around the seat into the back, “Buddy, those cute ass eyes of yours only work on your Dad. You should know by now that your Dad and I do everything in agreement, I can’t tell him what to do.”

He turned back around to the front and then gave Kyle his puppy dog eyes silently begging for Lincoln to be able to go to the hospital with him. He didn’t want Lincoln to see he was trying to help him as Blu was usually the hard ass between the two Dads. It gave Kyle and Blu the edge when they wanted things a certain way, Blu was normally happy to be the holdout. Not because he ever wanted them to be disappointed but there needed to be a balance in discipline.

Kyle glanced at Blu and then toward Link in the mirror, “You guys suck, neither of you plays fair. Fine, you can come. Levi do you want to come also?”

Levi looked at Lincoln who shrugged his shoulders.

The conversation was interrupted as Kyle neared the school. Nurse Cratchet and Stanley Hiscock were protesting gay rights. There must have been at least seventy five or so people holding signs and chanting nonsense. Blu looked at Kyle worriedly then at the kids.

Kyle pulled as closely as possible to the sidewalk, placing the car in park.

“Fuckin’ assholes,” Kyle slammed his hand on the steering wheel. “Seems to explain why Cratchet gave us such attitude. Babe, do you guys want to go with us? I’m not gonna be here to make sure you guys are ok.”

Levi leaned forward placing his head between his Dads shoulders, “I’ll protect them, Dad.”

Blu pulled out his phone angrily, “Let me call the principal this is bullshit.”

He dialed the school, “Ms. Lindy, it’s Blu Waters, I want to speak with Principal Quimby now,” he said forcefully.

“Principal Quimby, Blu Waters here. Where the hell is security, we can’t even get in the front gate. We have kids for crying out loud. They’re frightened, and scared, hell I’m scared, there’s at least sixty or seventy people out here. What the hell are you doing about it.” Blu was yelling by the time he finished.

Blu covered the mouthpiece of his phone, while the Principal yelled back at Blu.

“Blondie you better call and warn Jared.” Blu huffed. “Kids stay in the car, I’m not playing do not move.”

“This is ridiculous,” Kyle sent a quick text to Jared warning him of Hiscock and his cronies mayhem.

Kyle and Blu hopped out of the car to have their heated conversation outside hoping the kids wouldn’t hear them.

“No, Quimby, we aren’t going to approach them, are you insane. These people are riled up, there is only the two of us.” Blu slammed the car door after he hopped out.

Blu ran his finger through his hair frustrated.

Kyle snatched the phone from Blu’s hands, “Fine, you’re too chicken shit to deal with Stanley and his flunkies. I’m taking my family home, tomorrow I’d like an explanation why an armed security guard is hiding inside leaving students and teachers deal with bigoted bible thumpers.” Kyle ended the call, handing Blu his phone back.

Kyle opened Blu’s door, “Babe, get in the car. The school doesn’t wanna deal with the protestors, even security is hiding inside the building.”

“What are we going to do? We can’t all go to the hospital, they’d have a shitfit.” Blu looked at his husband curiously as he kicked his briefcase aside angrily.

“I’ll take you guys back home, maybe you can throw together a welcome home lunch?” Kyle suggested.

“Sounds good, I’ll call the department when I get home, yeah?”

“Oh shit, call Jared and tell him to go home.” Kyle stood vigilant by Blu’s door as he got into the SUV.

“On it,” he told Kyle while reaching for his phone.

Kyle spotted Hiscock and Cratchet approaching their car. “Babe, lock the doors.”

“Stanley we have kids in the car. I’m not in the mood for either of you,” Kyle tried to step around the two but was blocked by more of the group.

Stanley waved his hand in the air, “Oh these poor children of Belial, you’re not going anywhere.”

Cratchet flipped her Bible open, "Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: Leviticus 20:13-15 13"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. 14"'If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you. 15"'If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.”

Bella’s window rolled down Levi half hanging out it, “Leave my Dad alone!”

Kyle rolled his eyes, “Stanley, you and Cratchet can ride her broomstick back to church. Get out of my way,” Kyle tried to push his way through the group.

“I’m not done with you yet, Waters.” Hiscock grabbed ahold of Kyle’s shirt.

“Stanley if you’re trying to be intimidating. It’s definitely not working,” Kyle yawned acting as if he were tired.

Since Blu was already holding his phone he dialed 911, they had laid their hands on Kyle and that wasn’t going to fly. As he called emergency, Blu pulled Levi back in the car shutting the window and reaching across to the driver's door to put the window lock on.

“Boston, Windsor Middle School; there are protestors blocking the school entrance and one of them just grabbed my husband; sixty or seventy Ma’am. No, we can’t leave they are blocking our way and have now approached our car. We have kids in the car, it’s not safe to leave the vehicle, they have trapped my husband outside.” Blu looked at the kid's scared faces in the back of the car, well, except for Levi who looked like he was ready to cut a bitch. “I have to exit the vehicle Ma’am my husband is out there by himself.”

Blu huffed in frustration, “I’m not leaving him out there to get hurt, these people are riled up and pissed off bigots.”

Sirens blared as Levi stretched around trying to keep an eye on Kyle.

“Kick their ass Dad!” Levi yelled as he watched Stanley holding onto Kyle.

More people had started circling the car, Blu stayed inside like he was told. Mostly because he didn’t trust Levi to stay where he was. “Thank god for child locks on car doors,” Blu mumbled. Lincoln had become upset and was close to crying, Bella was doing her best to comfort him; although she looked scared as well.

Media vans had started to show up, before the two whole cop cars that showed up.

The cops approached Kyle and Blu’s car.

“Sir, are you and the children okay?” a monstrously sized police officer asked as he tried to see into the car.

“We’re fine get my Dad, you moron!” Levi shouted.

Blu put his window down after telling Levi to cool his jets and stop screaming. He had no idea how he was keeping his own temper in check.

“Officer, we are teachers here at this school, they are actually protesting us being here. You need to get my husband in the damn car so we can take our kids home. They’re scared, I can’t do anything because if I step out of this car, the kid in the back is going to do something stupid and get hurt.” Blu said angrily through clenched teeth.

“I’m not gonna get hurt, I’m smarter than all of these idiots put together,” Levi had his face as close to the window as possible, “Can I have your taser?”

The cop rolled his eyes at Levi, “I’ll get your Dad back, I might need my taser.” His gruff voice bellowed as he made his way toward where Blu pointed Kyle’s last known whereabouts.

“Pop, what’s going to happen?” Bella said in a scared voice.

“It’s going to be okay sweetie, just make sure Link is okay,” Blu said while he tried to lay eyes on Kyle.

He spotted the back of his head, Kyle had been surrounded by a bunch of the protestors. Blu unlocked his door and went to get out of the car. Lincoln lurched forward grabbing Blu.

“No, Poppy. Stay here!”

The young boy pleaded with his Dad, almost hysterical climbing into the front latching onto his Dad. Blu wrapped his arms around Lincoln holding him tight. He kissed the top of Lincoln’s head, holding it to his chest.

“It’s going to be okay, Buddy. I promise.”

By the time Kyle made it back to the car, the cop had Stanley in handcuffs.

Kyle banged on the window, Levi flew over the seat unlocking his door.

“You ok Dad? I can go hurt him,” Levi stated as he shifted back to his seat.

Kyle chuckled, “I’m fine buddy, thanks. Hey Link, are you alright little man?”

Lincoln wiped his eyes, “I’m fine, Pop was upset so I crawled up here to calm him down.”

“I’m glad you thought of Pop,” Kyle smirked at Blu.

“Thank you, Buddy. Give Daddy a hug, then crawl in the back and put your seatbelt on.” Blu gave Link another tight hug quickly before releasing him.

Lincoln hugged Kyle, “Pop was really upset, he almost cried,” he whispered into his ear.

“Love you guys so much,” Kyle kissed Link on the forehead, “jump in the backseat, we need to run everybody home so we can go get your brother.”

Kyle drove the family home, “We’ll be home as soon as the doctors give Cody their blessings.”

*****

The doctors had finally decided they had poked and prodded Cody to meet their satisfaction and signed his discharge papers.

Kyle snagged the signed discharge papers from a much nicer nurse than Cratchet, “Thank you very much.”

Lincoln helped Cody put on his jacket and beanie.

“Are you warm enough? It’s still sorta cold out,” Link slid his own coat back on.

The nurse walked back in rolling a wheelchair, “Your chariot awaits you, young man.”

“Can’t I just walk? I’ve sat on my butt since I got here,” Cody smiled innocently.

“No can do mister, you remember the nurse you had over the weekend? She’s my boss, hop in the chair, I’ll let your brother push you.” The nurse smiled as Lincoln helped Cody take a seat.

After Cody was in the chair Lincoln made racecar sounds shouting, “And we’re off.”

Cody giggled at Link, while Kyle just smiled as he followed behind the boys.

Once the reached the entrance Kyle went and pulled the car to the curb.

Blu: Blondie, there are a few news trucks out the front. James has called in Teddy’s contacts… will be here within the hour. Will text when safe to come back to the house.

Kyle: Might stop by the restaurant and see Kaleb until its safe.

Blu: Love you.

Kyle: Love you too. Cody is really excited, and so is his overly protective brother!

Blu: LOL, that’s sweet.

Kyle: Talk to you soon.

Once the boys were secured in their seats, Kyle started toward Kaleb’s new restaurant.

Kyle found the parking lot no thanks to GPS, who kept telling him to make U-turns on oneway streets.

Lincoln hopped out of the car after Kyle parked, rushing to open Cody’s door.

“You’re gonna love Uncle Kaleb,” Lincoln said as he put his arm around Cody after he crawled out of the SUV.

“He owns this place?” Cody’s eyes were filled with amazement.

“Ah, Uncle Kaleb’s like the worlds best cook,” Lincoln waved his free hand dismissively.

Kyle laughed as he followed his sons, “Can I get the door for my two little gossipers?”

Cody giggled, “Please?”

Kyle shook his head walking ahead to open the door, “Make sure you keep your mask on, there’s still some dust from construction yet.”

“Dad, I’m watching out for him,” Lincoln complained.

“Yes Link,” Kyle held the door as the boys entered.

Kyle walked closely behind his sons, “Yo, Kaleb, where are you?” He shouted as they walked through the dining room.

“Come through the swinging doors into the kitchen,” Kaleb yelled back.

“Is it clean back there? Cody’s with us,” Lincoln grumbled not too sure the restaurant was clean enough for his brother.

“Yes, Mother, I’m working with a couple of my cooks on recipes,” Kaleb said with a hint of sarcasm.

Kaleb met his family after they walked through the door into the kitchen.

“Hmm, who’s this little guy? Where did you kidnap him?” Kaleb joked around with the boys.

“Uncle Kaleb, this is Cody, my little brother,” Lincoln introduced them both, “Cody, Uncle Kaleb, the best cook in the world.”

“Hi,” Cody shook Kaleb’s hand.

“Tell me, what’s your favorite food, Cody?” Kaleb released the boy's hand.

“Chocolate chip cookies,” Cody giggled.

“I’ll have to make you my recipe, not Nan’s.” Kaleb leaned down to Cody’s ear whispering, “Your house smelled for a week thanks to Nan.”

Cody laughed at Kaleb’s comment.

“He’s not joking, Nan was so mad she tried killing us with her cookies,” Lincoln shook his head.

“She tried killing you?” Cody’s eyes grew wide with concern.

Kyle stepped in, “No, Cody, Nan didn’t try killing us. She was a bit umm… upset over the boys ordering her pizza with anchovies and hot peppers.”

“Ya, and Dad showed Nan,” Lincoln smiled proudly at their Dad.

“How?” Cody asked curiously.

“He bought her more pizzas after the laxative thingy, boy was she really mad. Pop tried blaming it on Uncle Kaleb,” Lincoln went on to recall every fun-filled moment of that to Cody.

Kyle received a text from Blu.

Blu: It’s safe to come home baby, what do you want for lunch?

Kyle: Anything but pizza Lincoln just scared Cody with the Nan incident I think.

*****

Lincoln flung the front door open dragging Cody inside with him, “Pop, we’re home!”

Kyle walked inside closing the door, “Lincoln, close the door when you walk inside of the house. I swear you’re in your own world today.”

Lincoln excitedly dragged Cody from room to room.

“In here’s the dining room, and there’s the kitchen,” Lincoln stopped and pointed at the laundry room door, “Never let Uncle Kaleb or Davis in there unsupervised or Pop will blow a gasket.”

“Damn straight,” Blu mumbled before he hugged Cody, “Welcome home sunshine.”

Cody hugged Blu, “Thanks… uh… hmm… Pop.”

Blu grinned then preened like a peacock, that Cody had called him Pop.

“Lunch is a little while away, Link, take Cody and show him the game room. I’m just going to finish off lunch for our visitors and then get started on ours. How does cheese quesadilla’s sound?” Blu winked.

“Sounds good, I’m not sure how much I can eat though,” Cody slid his mask off revealing a huge smile.

“You just eat what you can, we’ll save some for later in case you feel like you can eat more. For now go play and we’ll call you kids when the food is ready.” Blu smiled.

“Ok,” Cody turned punching Lincoln in the shoulder, “I need to kick you and Levi’s butts at that video game you two told me about.”

“Oh, dream on little brother,” Lincoln smirked, “I can’t even beat Levi.”

The two wandered off to the game room joking and cackling.

“They’re going to be a force to be reckoned with, those two with Levi,” Kyle laughed as the two disappeared into the game room. “Babe, what’s that look for on your face?”

Blu took a deep breath, “Please don’t be mad okay, the first thing is I called the architect and contractor and had them get started on a garage on the front of the house so we can drive in and access the house.”

Kyle laughed, “Babe if I would’ve thought of it before I dropped all the blueprints and ideas on you I’d have added it. Honestly, it’s a great idea.”

Blu smiled sadly and looked away for a second.

“Secondly…” Blu took a deep breath before continuing, “We’ve both been put on paid leave for two weeks.”

“What the fuck for?” Kyle slammed his hand on the counter.

“Pending investigation,” Blu said quickly.

Kyle laughed wickedly, “Investigation? Oh my god, I’m gonna kill Stanley, and then Quimby that cowardly asshole.”

“It gets worse, honey.”

“Please let me hear it all, that way when I go beat Stanley with his stumps I’ll be sure to remind him of the misery he is capable of causing,” Kyle growled as he paced the kitchen.

Blu stayed silent, he had no idea how to tell Kyle what was going on. His gut was in turmoil, the lengths that these assholes would go to.

“All of a sudden there have been allegations made against us of inappropriate behavior.” Blu winced.

Rage shined in Kyle’s eyes, “I’m gonna kill him, our kids aren’t going back to that school when we aren’t there.”

“What if this affects the adoptions Blondie? Should we call Liv?” Blu asked his voice quivering.

Kyle looked at Blu burying some of his anger momentarily, “Call Liv and let her know what is happening. I’m going to run downtown, and speak to the attorney both of these assholes are going to wish they never let shit go this far. I’ll spend enough money to bury them in court for the rest of their lives.”

“What if we lose our jobs, we won’t be able to teach ever again, Kyle,” Blu gasped, “what if they try and take away the kids.” Blu let out a sob.

Kyle pulled Blu into a hug, “I’ll protect our family, they aren’t going anywhere while I’m still breathing.”

Blu pulled away from Kyle and started on the kid's lunch, he’d lost his appetite.

“Babe, I’ll be back as soon as I can.” Kyle pulled his jacket back on grabbing his keys as he opened the door, “I love you guys.” He called out as he walked out the door.

*****

Jared walked into the kitchen as the kids were eating their lunch.

“Blu, why is my brother threatening to sue the hell out of the school district? It’s financially in ruins already,” Jared leaned against the island.

He shook his head at his best friend eyeing the kids who were more interested in the lunch than the two men.

Jared grabbed Blu by the arm dragging him into the laundry room.

“Spill now! I’ve never seen him filled with so much anger.” Jared hoisted himself on top of washer finding a seat.

“Stanley got arrested this morning at the protest for trying to assault Kyle; in front of a cop no less. Fuckwit! Now all of a sudden there have been allegations made against me and him for inappropriate behavior and we’ve been suspended pending investigation.” Blu said defeatedly.

“Oh, this is a real fucking mess,” Jared stared at Blu, “they’re gonna wish they never opened this can of worms. I’ll help you guys beat them at their game, it’s not like we don’t have enough money to fight this crap in court.”

“Jesus fucking Christ!” Blu went off the handle, “when are you and your brother going to learn, money doesn’t fix everything. We are going to lose our reputations, our jobs, they’ll probably even take our kids. Money isn’t going to fix that is it,” Blu yelled and stormed out of the laundry room.

Jared looked out the laundry room door, pulling his cell out of his pocket.

Jared: Kaleb, you and D need to get to Blu and Kyle’s 9-1-1. DO NOT BRING MOM OR DAD! Try and get Nan and the Judge to come.

Kaleb: Davis is getting his coat on, we’ll be on the road in a minute. I’ll call Nan from the car.

Jared: Thanks

Kaleb: Welcome, see you in a bit.

Jared poked his head out into the kitchen seeing the kids still at the table.

“Where did Pop go?” Jared looked cautiously around the room.

Lincoln wiped his mouth pointing toward the stairs, “He went upstairs and slammed a door.”

“You kids okay? Oh, you must be Cody, I’m your Uncle Jared,” He said as he placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.

“Funny Dad,” Cody giggled as he took another bite of his quesadilla.

Levi smirked at the two.

“No really Cody, Dad’s a twin too, just like Levi and Link. It’s really Uncle Jared.” Bella chuckled then kept eating.

“You,” Cody pointed at Jared and then the twins, “he’s like you?”

Levi laughed, “Can’t slip nothing past you, huh?”

Cody rolled his eyes, “How was I to know?”

Nan burst through the front door, the Judge out of breath as he chased behind her. Cody jumped out of his seat from the unexpected banging. The other three didn’t even flinch, so he sat back down with a sheepish smile on his face.

“For the love of god, why couldn’t I put my jacket on?” Stephen grumbled as he looked at his coat in her hands.

Nan looked at Jared, “What in the Sam Hill is going on? Why is Kaleb cursing up a storm telling me to get the judge over here or he’ll poison all forthcoming food contributions to my house?”

Jared held up his hand, “Kids, the adults are going into the music room. If you need us just knock on the door, Bella, keep an eye on the boys. We’ll deal with your Pop in a little bit.”

“Sure come on guys, let's play Crash Bandicoot, Cody you can be my partner.” Bella ushered the boys from the room quickly.

Just as the kids left the kitchen Kaleb and Davis flew into the house, Kaleb in shorts and flipflops.

“Jesus Christ, does everybody run around half dressed?” Jared grumbled as he ushered everybody into the music room.

“What’s going on? What’s happened?” Davis asked in a panic as Kaleb caught his breath.

Jared sat on the edge of Kyle’s desk, “This morning, when the guys took the kids to school Stanley Hiscock and his church dipshits were protesting against Kyle and Blu. It seems Cody’s nurse is very close with Stanley… Anyways, Stanley grabbed Kyle, getting himself arrested. Now there have been accusations made of misconduct, and they suspended Blu and Kyle from work. Kyle took off to the attorney’s office, vowing to sue the church and school for messing with his families life.” Jared took a deep breath after rambling to catch everybody up on today's activities.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Nan yelled.

“Nope,” Jared shook his head, “The worst part is Blu is freaking out, because of Kyle and I vowing to spend every last dime we have to protect our family.”

Stephen walked behind Kyle’s desk sitting in his chair, “Well, these accusations are going to be unfounded. I don’t understand why the school’s resource officer, left a suspended teacher on school property, or place his hands on a current staff member. It seems to me that the principal is just trying to cover his own ass, the coward.”

“Can’t you help them, Judge. Surely you know someone that can help?” Davis asked.

“Where is Blu?” Nan demanded, “Get his scrawny ass down here now.”

“Umm… that may not be a smart thing Nan, he’s pretty close to losing his shit right now,” Jared grimaced after he said that to Nan.

“Well, he can’t help if he’s not here can he, is he in his room?” Nan asked ready to storm the Waters main bedroom suite.

“I think so, Lincoln said Blu went upstairs and slammed a door,” Jared answered the woman feeling as if he were a little kid.

Liv stormed into the house without knocking, “Blu Sky Waters, get your ass down here right now!”

She waited a few moments and he was a no show, but Lincoln showed up coming from the game room.

“Hi sweetie, go play, turn the volume up. You don’t need to hear what Aunt Liv is going to say to your Pop.” She patted Lincoln on the back shooing him on his way.

Liv spotted the music room door closed, so she shoved the door open.

“Blu, you can’t hide…” Liv noticed all the faces looking at her with the exception of Blu, “Where is he?”

“In his room,” Nan screeched, “apparently having a slight meltdown.”

“Come with me,” Liv grabbed Nan by the arm dragging her closely behind, “He’s going to wish he came down those damn stairs when I called him.”

The two women just waltzed right into Blu’s room to find him sobbing into his pillow. Both came to a halt not knowing what to do. He hadn’t even noticed they had entered the room.

Liv walked over to Blu side of the bed sitting gently on the edge, “Blu, you need to pull yourself together. Kyle called me earlier and let me know the shit that Hiscock is pulling. Kaleb texted me once he found out about the allegations.”

Blu sat straight up, “You’re not taking our kids. We’d never hurt them and you know it. You need to leave, you’re not taking them from us.” Blu tried to get Liv to leave.

Liv took her pocketbook and smacked Blu over the head, “You’re the dumbest man in the world.”

“Ow, what is with you women and the hitting.” Blu covered his head. “I’m not fucking with you Liv, get out you aren’t taking my babies. You need to go,” he said becoming quite distressed.

“Blu, I swear to god if you don’t speak to me… I’ll take the kids for all of the ice cream they can eat before I bring them back,” Liv cross her arms staring at Blu.

“What?” Blu spat, “What do you want Liv?”

“Blu take a breath of air, your brain must be lacking some oxygen. I’m not here to take the kids if you forgot I have known you and Kyle for years. The allegations the school has against you are totally ludicrous. Secondly, have you thought the allegations that popped up today were out of the clear blue, even Stanley can’t be blamed for this while he’s sitting in jail.” Liv glared at Blu.

“Nobody has said anything before now, Liv, it has to be him. We would never hurt a child, ever. What about the kids, what will happen to them when other kids hear about this. Do you think they are going to care before they try and beat Link or Levi up, Bella’s fragile when it comes to people noticing her. What happens to her when they start bullying her.”

“Blu, our agency flooded that school today with personnel after the allegations were made. Guess what? There is no child by name of Mindy Flesher, never was in your school. We have a recording of the tip, it was from a female.” Liv huffed.

“What’s that got to do with the price of eggs, if it were a female or not?” Blu asked sarcastically.

“Maybe I should take the kids away from you, until you pull your head outta your ass. I’m not taking the kids, the allegation was false which was made by an adult female shortly after Hiscock was arrested from a payphone at the school.” Liv eyed Blu’s head taking another swing at him.

“Stop hitting me woman, Jesus,” Blu said while staring across the room, “Nan?”

“Get your damn ass out of that bed and get downstairs. RIGHT NOW!” she yelled at Blu before storming off.

“Are you getting up or am I taking the kids?” Liv stared at Blu.

“It’ll be a cold day in hell before I let you take my kids anywhere,” Blu said as he tucked his feet under Liv’s ass launching her off the bed so he could get up and put himself together.

“Five minutes Waters,” Liv giggled as she left the room.

“Bossy fucking women, no wonder I like D,” Blu muttered as he entered the bathroom slamming the door once again.

Liv laughed as she walked down the stairs finding the adults gathered in the music room.

“Blu will be right down, he had to fix his hair,” Liv chuckled as she placed her purse on the desk.

“What about the investigation Liv, or is that a school board problem?” Kaleb asked worriedly.

Liv waved her hand dismissively, “That’s a joke, by now I’m pretty sure the Principal and his assistant are unemployed along with the school resource officer. Kyle had two attorney’s tearing the school district to pieces, the superintendent listened to the recording. It appears the accusations were made by Ms. Lindy after Mr. Hiscock was arrested.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?” Blu hissed from behind Liv. “You know what, the kids aren’t going back to that fucking school. I’ll find a place somewhere else for them, where they will get a better education anyway. No time like the present they can all start together.”

Kyle walked into the house, “Where’s the pow wow?”

Khan pranced up to Kyle, “It’s nice to feel loved.” Kyle scratched Khan’s head before he heard voices in the music room.

“Hey,” Kyle said as he entered the room kissing Blu. “You okay?”

“Nope,” he said sternly shaking his head.

Kyle sighed, “Babe, things are going to change at work. Quimby, Ms. Lindy, and Hiscock have all been terminated. I’ve been appointed acting principal until the end of the year.”

Blu relaxed, there were a few other sighs around the room.

“Thank god, Blondie,” Blu said relieved, “I thought for a second they were going to appoint just another useless shit, just like Quimby.”

Blu hugged Kyle.

“I still want the kids to change schools. A better school where they can get the education they deserve.” Blu said adamantly.

“Babe, the school year is almost over. Let them finish the year out, we can figure out what to do over the summer. I’m not so sure I want to be a Principal, maybe we all need a change.” Kyle smiled as he kissed his husband.

“Yeah, okay. They can finish the school year at the school, but then they are out of there. I’ll do some research and see what would be best. Not necessarily private, if there is a good public school close by that would be just as good.” Blu nuzzled into Kyle.

Jared smiled at his brother, “Principal Waters,” he chuckled.

“Oh, fuck off, you have bus duty for the next month,” Kyle flipped his brother the bird.

“Pushy bitch,” Jared smiled, “Glad everything seems to be calming down.”

“The school Superintendent was shitting himself, once my attorney’s threatened to own the school after false accusations were made by staff members,” Kyle smirked, “Ms. Lindy always wore that stupid lapel pin on her blouse just under her sweater. It’s the same pin that Cratchet and Hiscock always wore.”

“Okay, I want a better subject. So Kaleb, Davis, when is this effing wedding we keep getting promised?” Blu asked.

Kaleb took Davis by the hand, “Friday evening, it’ll only be family and a few of my staff. We’re having it at the restaurant. Judge, we’d like for you to perform the ceremony.”

“I would be honored, thank you,” Stephen said smiling happily while Nan plopped in his lap laying a big juicy one on him.

“My eyes,” Blu yelped.

“Oh, for god sake,” Davis cried.

Cody opened the door hearing the commotion, immediately he covered his eyes.

“Oh, uh… hmm… I’ll just go play the game, geez, I’m sorry.” Cody stammered closing the door.

“My god go home and do whatever old people do,” Kaleb cringed at the image in his mind.

“Yeah, you scarred our newest son for life,” Kyle laughed as he looked at a spot he found high on the ceiling, “Babe, I think I need to paint in here.”

“Whatever you want Blondie, I won’t be able to see it anyway. I’m off to bleach my eyes. Yuck!” Blu screwed up his nose as he left the room. “Let me know when you are leaving Liv, I want to check your purse make sure you don’t have any of our babies stashed in there.”

Liv grabbed her purse throwing it at Blu.

“Asshole,” Liv griped.

*****

Tuesday after school, Blu ran Bella to the hair salon for a quick wash and styling, along with having a manicure before she went home to prepare for the dance.

Kyle had managed to get the department to let Blu have the two weeks off with pay. He explained to the Superintendent it was the least he could do for him after all the drama and that he could then be there fully for his Mom while she went through the operation and her recovery. Kyle got very lucky once he told Blu about the situation – very lucky. Which meant that tonight Blu got to be a Dad and not a teacher.

Kyle loosened his tie and sat down at the table as the boys worked on their homework.

Cody slipped into Kyles lap while he read over a paper.

“What ya reading?” Cody glanced at the paper in Kyle’s hand.

Kyle sat the paper down hugging Cody, “Work stuff buddy, is James taking good care of you?”

“Mhmm, we worked on some of my makeup work until I had to take a nap,” Cody snuggled into his Dad.

“Hey Blondie, she’s coming get your phone ready,” Blu said excitedly waiting for Bella to descend the stairs.

Kyle stood holding his phone in one hand and supporting Cody in his other arm.

Bella walked slowly down the staircase with a smile that lit up the room.

“You look beautiful, Arabella,” Blu said with a sheen to his eyes.

Kyle snapped a picture before he walked up hugging Bella, “You’re absolutely gorgeous Sweetheart, that dress was made for you.”

A knock at the front door broke the moment.

Lincoln grabbed Cody out of Kyle’s arms, “Come on this is our job.”

Lincoln opened the door for Tony.

Cody blocked his path, “What do you want? Who are you?”

Lincoln stood to the side smiling, giving Cody a thumbs up.

“Are the flowers for me? You shouldn’t have,” Cody snatched them from Tony’s hand.

Blu cracked up laughing, “Come on Tony, ignore Frick and Frack, they have been practicing this gig all afternoon. Let me just say, they did better this time around. The timing was perfect guys, well done.”

“Oh okay, thanks. Nice to meet you Cody – Not.” Tony laughed ruffling Lincoln’s hair as he walked through the two bouncers, snatching the flowers back.

“You look amazing Tony,” Bella said.

Tony stood staring at Bella, he opened his mouth but nothing came out. He tried a second time with no luck.

Kyle looked at Tony, “Mr. Anderson, need I remind you as your Principal and Bella’s Dad, a few strokes of the keyboard and I can place you in special education.”

Cody rubbed his hands together, “Oh this is sooo fun. Tony, will you fail special ed? I can tutor you, I’m pretty smart.”

Lincoln smiled with pride at his little brother, he was more like him than he could have hoped.

“Uh…” He stood dumbfounded and unsure what to say.

Blu leaned forward tapping Tony’s chin so his mouth would close.

“That’s better.” Blu smiled then quickly snapped a shot with his phone for later.

Kyle smirked at Tony, “Now if I must remind you, Tony, I will not be present for the dance, but if I receive a bad report on your being a gentleman I will find you. Both of you are to have fun, okay?”

Blu walked them both to the car, Tony let Bella get in the car first and then he followed. Tony looked up at Blu as he went to shut the car door. Blu mouthed “Special Ed,” then winked at the boy.

Kyle and Blu watched television while the boys played the Xbox in the game room. Everything was fine until Kyle couldn’t take Blu’s fidgeting and bouncing leg any longer.

“Babe, you’re acting worse than Nan on speed. Calm down.” Kyle smirked and nudged Blu’s shoulder.

“When was Nan on speed?” Blu asked raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

“I’m not sure but I’m positive she’s tried it,” Kyle laughed, “Don’t tell me she’s innocent for god’s sake she is far from it.”

“Pfft, I don’t think there’s a thing on this planet that woman hasn’t tried. My first day at college should have shown you that.” Blu waved his hand, his knee bouncing again while he chewed on his lip, glancing at the clock on the wall every two seconds.

Cody leaned around the corner, “Come play Nascar with us, we need another player.”

Kyle used his leg to gently shove Blu off the couch, giving him an ‘I’m innocent’ look.

Cody smirked, “Thanks for volunteering Pop!”

The boy grabbed Blu by the hand yanking at his arm to help him off the floor.

“You’re welcome,” he grumbled getting up off the floor while shooting daggers at his husband.

Blu and the boys played on the Xbox taking his mind off Bella at the dance with Tony’s hands touching his daughter, even if it was innocent nothing more than a hug or kiss; didn’t stop Blu from wanting to rip the kids head off.

Cody was getting frustrated at Nascar so he took extreme measures, he spotted Blu’s car as he rounded the corner taking the opportunity to come up under the rear corner nudging the car sending Blu into the wall.

Cody flung his arms in the air, “I beat you Pop!” He smirked as the other boys high fived him.

“You big cheater,” Blu yelled pulling the boy into his lap and proceeded to tickle the crap out of him.

“No fair, I’m gonna pee myself,” Cody giggled hysterically.

“Ha! I don’t care, cheater,” Blu tickled him some more, “cheater, pumpkin eater.”

Lincoln looked at Blu, “Pumpkin cookies?”

Khan’s ears perked up hearing the word cookie mentioned.

“Text Kaleb and get the recipe, we’ll make some, yum!” Blu told Lincoln.

Lincoln looked at Cody handing him the phone.

“Uncle Kaleb is a sucker for little kids. Since your our little brother he can’t say no to you,” Lincoln smiled placing his arm around Cody’s shoulders.

Cody looked at the phone finding Kaleb’s name in the contacts and dialed the number.

“Hello?” Cody mumbled.

“Uh, this is Cody. You’re um nephew?”

“Uh huh, Pop doesn’t wanna make me pumpkin cookies.” Cody smiled getting a thumbs up from Lincoln.

Levi smirked at Blu.

“Okay,” Cody hit the speaker button.

“You mean, Pop wants pumpkin cookies and is using you boys to get his way?” His Uncle Kaleb said chuckling.

Levi was rolling around on the floor laughing, “Yes!”

“Fine, Davis and I will be over shortly we were bored anyway.” Kaleb laughed. “Tell Pop, I need to do some laundry while I’m there, all my chef whites are dirty.”

Cody smiled innocently, “Uncle Kaleb said to tell you he had to clean clothes while he’s here.”

Lincoln bumped the palm of his hand gently against Cody’s forehead, “Pop, could hear it speaker phone remember.”

“Oh yeah,” Cody smiled and hit the end call button.

Blu shot up off the floor running out of the room leaving Cody dumbfounded and Lincoln and Levi in stitches.

Cody ran his hand over his head as he watched Blu run from the room.

“What’s wrong with Pop? I only run like that after my treatments,” Cody shook his head, “it’s not a pretty sight.”

Lincoln put his hand on Cody’s shoulder, “Does it make you sick all the time?”

Cody nodded his head.

“Well, you’re gonna get better.” Lincoln took the opportunity to switch to a humorous topic. “By now, Pop probably has the laundry room door locked and hid the key, you should go check.”

Cody smiled and went to check on Blu’s activities.

Once Cody checked the door and found it locked he approached Blu, “Uh… Pop, why is the laundry door locked?”

“Uh… I don’t know, is it locked?” Blu tried to sound confused but came across sarcastic.

Cody glared at Blu, “I’m not five-years-old and I don’t lie.” He crossed his arms waiting expectantly.

“Not a lie, hmm.” Blu thought to himself.

“Because your Uncle Kaleb and Uncle Davis broke our last washing machine, they don’t know how to use them properly and I don’t want to buy a new one,” Blu said honestly.

Cody looked at Blu smirking, “They’re stupid, I can show them how to put that liquid soap stuff in the washer and I’m only a kid.”

“Excellent, maybe they’ll listen to you. When they get here, I’ll give you the key and you can give them a demonstration on how to do the laundry. Just don’t leave them in there alone. They’ll push all the buttons and break the machine. Okay?” Blu said smiling at Cody.

Cody nodded stretching his hand out taking the key from Blu’s hand, “I’ll show them.”

Blu smiled smugly going back into the living room sitting next to Kyle with a sense of calm.

“Hey Blondie, Kaleb’s coming to make cookies for the boys.”

“Which one suckered him in?” Kyle smirked as he leaned into Blu’s side kissing his forehead.

“Lincoln had Cody do it.”

“He’s too smart for his own good,” Kyle chuckled.

A knock at the door interrupted their conversation.

“I got it,” Cody rushed by in a flash.

Cody opened the door staring at the two strangers.

“Hmm,” Cody rubbed his head staring at the two men.

Cody pointed at the blonde haired one, “Uncle Kaleb, you did bring your laundry. I’m gonna show you how to use the washer so you don’t break it again.”

Kaleb’s eyes got big, “Uh… wow… um… okay.” He was at a loss for words as Davis stood at his side snickering.

Cody’s gaze fell on the bigger guy who was fighting laughing, “You have to be Uncle Davis, and if he doesn’t know how to use a washing machine you must not either.” Cody turned from the door motioning for them to follow, “Come on, let’s get this over with, you have cookies to make. How don’t either of you know how to use a washing machine? Even I’m not that stupid,” He shook his head as they got to the locked door.

Kaleb rolled his eyes at Davis who continued smirking.

“One sec,” Cody reached into his pocket grabbing the key before he unlocked the door.

“Okay,” Cody opened the lid to the washer glancing inside. “Put those white jacket things inside.”

Kaleb followed orders stuffing his white chef jackets into the machine and took a step back.

“You made sure to separate the colors, correct?” Cody asked his uncle.

All Cody received was a glare, followed by a grunt from Kaleb.

“Now, see this?” Cody held the laundry detergent bottle up. “You take the cap off and fill it to the line,” He pointed to the spot and done as he instructed his uncles, dumping it in the machine.

“Okay, now you hit this button which is for hot water,” Cody pointed making sure they both understood his instructions.

“Then you just hit the start button,” Cody hit it and rubbed his hands together. “Do you need me to go over the instructions again?”

“Not if you want cookies,” Kaleb mumbled to himself.

“Why don’t you go get your Dad and Pop?” Kaleb smiled at his newest nephew.

Cody nodded and headed off to get his Dads.

Kaleb turned to Davis, “I’ve never felt more humiliated. You were no help, standing there with that shit eating grin.”

Blu strolled into the kitchen smiling, Davis shook his head at Blu fearing Kaleb would lunge for his throat if pushed much further.

Kaleb measured out the flour dumping it into a bowl as he mixed the batter.

“You,” Kaleb turned pointing his spatula at Blu, “You’re evil, do you know what it feels like to have a little kid tell you how to wash clothes?”

“Uh… Nope,” Blu said with a popping ‘p.’ “Nan showed me how.”

“Cody thinks we broke your washer. Blu I swear to god we didn’t, those things were second hand when we got them, remember?” Kaleb shook his sighing as he continued making the cookies.

“The damn washer was on a lean by the time you and the doc here finished with it, the tub couldn’t spin anymore.” Blu started shaking his head, then spoke with a snarky attitude, “I don’t think it got that way from old age, Shithead.”

“Hey look at Nan, she has the hunchback thing going. That’s from old age,” Kaleb said defensively.

“Watch your mouth Kaleb,” Blu said in a warning tone and pointing his finger, “if she hears you say shit like that she will fuck you up.”

Kyle stood beside Davis snickering at the bantering his brother and husband were doing.

“Who do you think is gonna win?” Kyle whispered to Davis.

“We can screw them over either way, get Kasey over here. They’ll need a god damn bank loan just to get out of this conversation.” Davis laughed quietly, nudging Kyle’s shoulder in jest.

“Quit laughing and talking about us, we know you’re doing it,” Kaleb grumbled as he shoved the cookie tray in the oven without looking at his fiancé or brother.

“Just stay out of the laundry room Shithead, one person at a time in there.” Blu huffed.

Cody strolled through the kitchen into the laundry room, “I’m gonna flip the clothes into the dryer Uncle Kaleb, do you need me to show you how to work it?”

“I hate you Blu,” Kaleb spun around staring.

“Yeah, well the feeling’s mutual asshat.”

A few minutes later Cody came out of the laundry room glanced at Kaleb with a grimace on his face, scampering off quickly.

“See you already have my nephew hating me,” Kaleb sat at the kitchen table.

“He doesn’t hate you Leb, he’s a little boy,” Davis said reassuringly.

“Why would he run like that then?” Kaleb grabbed the edge of the table tightly.

“I don’t know baby, let me check on the laundry and we’ll see.”

Davis went into the laundry room, came back within about three seconds with a look of horror.

“Are the boys playing Xbox, think I’ll join them,” Davis said all but running from the kitchen.

“Freeze Davis or you’ll sleep in the dog house,” Kaleb shouted.

Davis just moved faster, better the dog house than telling his fiancé the truth.

“Everybody in this damn family is batshit crazy in one way or another,” Kaleb grumbled.

“Pfft! Hey Pot, this is kettle – you’re black.” Blu curled his lip.

Kaleb laughed, “I didn’t forget I’m part of this madness and I wouldn’t give it up either.”

The timer went off on the oven signaling the cookies were done.

Kaleb pulled out the cookies placing them on a cooling rack.

“I’m not putting icing on them,” Kaleb smirked, “I’m telling the boys, you said not too, Blu.”

“Thithead,” Blu said after burning his tongue on a cookie right out of the oven. “Fuck, that’s hot.”

“Uh, they just came out of the oven and it was on a cooling rack,” Kaleb shook his head.

Fifteen minutes later the boy's noses led them to the kitchen.

Lincoln grabbed a cookie handing the first one to Cody, before taking one for himself.

“Uncle Kaleb, where’s your cream cheese icing?” Lincoln asked as he examined the cookie.

Kaleb smirked pointing at Blu, “Pop, doesn’t allow you to have any. Said it wasn’t ‘healthy.’”

“Pop, that’s mean,” Lincoln glared.

Levi bumped shoulders with Cody, “Pop thinks Lincoln is gonna get diabetes.”

“Oh… yeah… that’s the day I met you guys.” Cody said with a mouthful of cookie, “Well I need to go to bed it’s getting late, goodnight.” He pretended to look at a watch that he didn’t even have.

Davis came back to the room snickering as he watched Cody’s acting.

“Here, I’ll tuck you in Cody.” Davis followed the young boy after watching Blu head for the laundry room.

A basket of pink chef – pinks, entered the kitchen before Blu.

“I know you’re gay Kaleb, but seriously, all that’s missing is the glitter,” Blu said.

“Mother fucker, you did this on purpose,” Kaleb stared at his work clothes.

Levi sat quietly on the bar stool smirking as he watched the show.

“How on earth is this my fault, dickhead. All I did was take your stuff out of the dryer.” Blu dropped the basket on the table.

“You put something in the washer before you made Cody give me washing instructions.” Kaleb picked up one of his pink jackets staring at the pinkish hue.

Blu reached into the laundry basket pulling out a red shirt.

“Oh, you mean this Waters Catering polo, that I must’ve broken into your place to get? Oh, and don’t forget I came home and put it in the washing machine and then waited for this opportunity,” Blu said shaking his head, “Dumbass.”

Kaleb smiled innocently, “Maybe you are innocent but if you had the opportunity you would’ve taken it.”

Bella waltzed into the kitchen like she was on cloud nine. Blu’s face lit up.

“Did you have a good time Sweetie?” Blu asked full of joy that Arabella looked so happy.

“Wow Bella, you look gorgeous,” Davis said to Bella entering the kitchen.

“Thank you,” she smiled at Kaleb.

Davis snickered at the young girls lack of focus.

“Was Tony a gentleman?” Blu asked.

“We had the best time Dad,” Bella said to Davis.

“Goodnight, Pop,” she said to Kyle.

Bella kissed Blu on the cheek, “Night Pappy.”

“Night baby girl,” Blu whispered, that was the first time she’d really acknowledged his presence since the blow up when Lily had told everyone she was sick.

“See you didn’t need to worry about Bella and Tony,” Kyle chuckled, “Pappy!”

Blu rolled his eyes as Kyle absolutely couldn’t contain himself and roared with laughter.

Thank you for being patient and not kicking and screaming too much over the wedding being moved to the next chapter. :read: We promise you a moving chapter.:heart:

Thank you to our Beta-Readers, you guys rock! 
 
If you have questions or would like to follow some of Worth the Struggle mayhem join us on our forums:
 

Copyright © 2018 Aaron Hawke & JT Babbage; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 33
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Quote

Thank you for being patient and not kicking and screaming too much over the wedding being moved to the next chapter. :read: We promise you a moving chapter.:heart:

I think you meant ‘We promised you a moving chapter.’  ;-)

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

So where did Levi get the red Waters Catering polo?  ;-)

 

No where in the chapter did Levi have anything to do with the laundry so....

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Bndmetl said:

No where in the chapter did Levi have anything to do with the laundry so....

“In the chapter”  ;-)

Link to comment

B),,,:P "OM that had to be the funniest one yet "Bossy f***ing women, no wonder I like D"  it fit much better in this meltdown scene, with Blu.  But then the pumpkin cookie scene was the best. The domino's fall perfectly for innocent Link and his new sidekick Cody.  Great chapter, thanks for the laughs.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Another great chapter Dahawk...funny and serious, too...Quimby and the school resource officer (where did he get hired from Broward County?) needs to be fired from the school and never have job with schools. Hiscock and Nurse Homophobe should be fired...especially Nurse Homophobe..

  • Like 3
Link to comment

It started off very negative but this chapter ended hilariously. Cody’s disgust with Kaleb when it was revealed he hadn’t separated the whites from the colored clothes was priceless. Apparently Kaleb does have something to learn about using a washing machine...the typical way. 😂 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

A lot of light-hearted moments helped with all the cwap that's going down. Some justice for Kyle and Blu after being falsely adjusted. Cody is definitely a Waters. Despite his being humiliated at being shown how to use a washing machine and despite being specifically reminded not to mix colours with whites, Kaleb still managed to mess it up, enjoy the pink uniforms. Always a delight to visit the Waters asylum, just need popcorn and my life is complete.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..