Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,078 Words
  • 1,403 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 30. The Education of a Young Man Continues

May 1974

At the home of Fred’s parents, Mrs. Blackburn, his mother commented on their son’s new attitude. “Fred certainly has been a good mood the past few weeks. I am glad he is going out with friends more often. He certainly seems to enjoy his evening literature class. I thought an accounting student would be more interested in business classes. The play he is attending at the Cleveland Play House followed by dinner should be fun. I hope there is a girl involved. (Actually, while he had told his parents he was attending a play with some of his class mates he really planed on a lesson about man fucking taught by his new friend, Henry.) She continued, “I wonder what the girl is like. I hope she is a Lutheran or at least a Protestant. I would be mortified if he married a Catholic.”

By this time Fred’s father, Al, had had enough of his wife’s ramblings. “Maybe she is a Jew. Maybe she is a Puerto Rican, a lot of them are moving to Cleveland. She could be Asian or possibly a Negro.” He knew this would get his wife riled up.

“Oh my land’s sake. He would never get involved with someone who is not a white Christian. Whatever made you say that?” Mother would have been totally overwrought and incensed if she knew his plans for the day, receiving a lesson in man fucking form his Negro friend, Henry.

As mother continued father had some thoughts. ‘If there is a girl involved I hope he is getting some. I should have had a talk with him about using rubbers.’ Continuing his thoughts about Fred he recollected the time when his son was seventeen when he walked in on him while the boy was jerking-off. What he remembers most was proudly seeing the well-formed large dick his son had inherited from him. With a laugh he had told his embarrassed son, “Sorry, I did not mean to interrupt. Go for it, a man has to do what a man has to do.” Later that day he told his son, “Don’t be embarrassed about what I saw. It’s natural for a guy to take care of himself one way or another. I have a secret to share. Remember when we celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary a few months ago a couple of weeks before your 17th birthday. The truth is it was really our 17th anniversary. You do the math. Thanks to a broken rubber your conception moved marriage plans up a few years. We had planned getting married in the future and having children. That incident just pushed up the schedule. Don’t tell your mother I shared this with you. She likes to play an innocent virtuous role.”

Father then went down to his basement workshop to work on a project. Actually the project was his dick. Although his wife had been hot to trot and very aggressive when they were teenagers now over twenty years later she had cooled off. He almost felt like he was getting a mercy fuck once a month as she with no emotion laid on her back. There were other ways to take care of himself. He took out a hidden copy of the newly published magazine, Hustler. This magazine, unlike the almost mainstream Playboy showed explicit views of female pussies, being the first major USA based magazine to do so. He pulled out his impressive dick and began stroking. Simultaneously with his cumming into the ever ready waste basket he heard the phone ringing upstairs.

His wife called downstairs, “It’s your office. They want to talk about a 3:00 showing of a house on Pelham Drive.” Hearing this message his dick now tucked into his pants and still oozing after-cum started to get hard again. As a real estate agent showing homes was a significant part of his job. However, life had taken a twist. Five years earlier following an out of town seminar he and one of his colleagues, Jenny, discussed life in the hotel bar. After too many drinks she told him she thought her husband preferred men. He had not initiated sex for over a year, she had found magazines with photos of naked men in his brief case and once when he went golfing with his best friend he forgot to take his gold clubs. She called the wife of his friend and using the pretense for information asked about a recipe for banana bread, had casually mentioned their husbands’ golf outing. The wife confirmed that her husband was indeed having a good round of golf. She did not tell the wife that they were probably doing something other than golf. Al being somewhat frustrated with his wife’s lack of interest in sex and under the influence of a couple of beers suggested they have a drink in his room. That coupling started a relationship that was satisfying to both Al and his real estate business associate. When his wife called down that there was to be a showing on Pelham Drive he knew exactly what would happen. He would do a showing on Pelham but it would not be the house but his dick. The owners of this house had moved out and it would not go on the market for another two weeks as repairs and cleaning were necessary prior to showing it. He would meet Jenny and they would have a grand time. By the time he got upstairs to the phone he was having a hard time hiding his erection as he thought about Jenny’s lips on his dick and his fucking the cleavage of her breasts followed by a multi-position screw. Jenny had accepted her husband for what he was: a good father to their three children, a great provider, an adventuresome travel mate and a nice man overall.

While his father prepared to fuck in the vacant house on Pelham Drive Fred drove with Henry to the place of his next lesson, fucking. On their way Henry pulled into a parking area of a city park. “Prior to our main lesson today I thought I would give you some extra insight. Let’s take a walk.” As they walked along a somewhat secluded path in the park they passed a man leaning against a tree smoking. “Don’t stare, but see that man there. I am 96% sure he wants sex, either a quick jerk-off, blow job or maybe even a fuck. But I am also 1% into thinking he is a serial killer or someone out to beat up gays. Or there is as 1% chance he is waiting to rob you. He might get you behind a tree with your pants down and dick out. While checking out your dick he could be after your wallet that is in your pocket around your knees or lower. Also there is a 1% possibility he is an undercover cop planning to arrest perverts like us. But also there is a very small 1% possibility that he is a straight guy just out for a walk to get fresh air.”

“Cruising parks or neighborhoods can be found in various places all over the country and from what I have heard all over the world. I brought you here to give you a warning. Please my friend, stay away. As tempting as it looks it could be dangerous. If you ever should visit a place like this do not carry a wallet with a large amount of money and your driver’s license or credit cards. I suggest that when you go someplace like this or to a bar or any place where you might have an encounter with a stranger that you carry a fake wallet. Put a couple of dollars in an old wallet. Also put a fake credit card or two in it. Every few weeks I receive a mailing from American Express or other credit card company wanting me to apply for a card. These mailings usually include a sample card with the name on it as ‘Your Name’ and an account number like 1234-5678-1234-5678. Put one or two of these promotional cards in your wallet. Now if a thief steals your wallet he will happily run away, especially if he sees the credit cards. Later he will discover he has gotten only a couple of dollars and fake cards. If you carry no wallet he may get hostile or assume you have it hidden someplace on you or back in your car. He might get aggressive and if he has accomplices overpower you. Now that you have had an extra lesson let’s get on our fucking way.”

As they drove to the next lesson Henry told Fred he had spoken to two friends and one of them would be very willing to be topped by the virgin to fucking. He then gave a brief description of his friends Roland and Alex. He explained that Alex enjoyed preparing gourmet dinners followed by a robust ending, he being the dessert. Henry explained that Fred could just watch or if he felt the desire participate. While Fred did not feel he would want to top the older man he knew he would enjoy watching his friend’s well-endowed piece plowing into him.

Lesson IV - Fucking

Arriving at the home of Henry’s friends they were greeted at the door by the handsome Russian. As Alex started to introduce their new guest to his lover Roland exclaimed, “Welcome to our home Fred Blackburn. I never expected you were the handsome young man we would be hosting this evening.” At first Fred was surprised that his host seemed to know him. Then he realized he was the manager at the downtown bookstore he frequented. Being a lover of literature Fred had frequently visited Burroughs Bookstore near Public Square. He had spoken to Roland a few times and once had given his name when he ordered a book.

“I am surprised you remember me and especially that you know my name. I think I only gave it to you once.”

Roland replied, “I remember the names of my most handsome sexy customers. During our brief conversations I had the feeling you were someone who enjoyed the company of men. Now to my great pleasure and hopefully the enjoyment of Alex I discover you truly are someone who shares our passions. Come into the living room and tell me all about yourself while Henry helps Alex put the final touches on the dinner.”

The evening proceeded as Henry had predicted and following the delicious meal prepared by Alex, the cook excused himself to go upstairs and prepare for dessert while the others cleared the table. A few minutes later as they approached the bedroom Alex stepped from the bathroom wearing a silk robe. With a twinkle in his eyes he stated, “Dessert is ready to be served.”

Henry had explained the likely after dinner activities to Fred. He had also told the student he had various options: he could join in and fuck the Russian, he could jerkoff while watching, he could just watch or he could wait in the living room while Henry gave Alex what he wanted. He did not need to feel pressured to do anything that he did not want to do. When Alex sat at the edge of the bed with his robe open and hard natural dick beckoning to Henry no further invitation was needed. Henry dropped his pants to his knees and removed his shirt. Roland stepped in and applied K-Y to his lover’s anxious ass and Henry’s equally anxious dick. Placing Alex’s knees on his shoulders he moved in. Knowing what his friend wanted he dispensed with any foreplay. Pulling back the skin partially covering his hefty black dick he placed it against the waiting rosebud and shoved in. Alex loudly cried out from the pain and pleasure his friend gave him. The feeling was 10% pain and 90% pleasure. Henry thrust to a near completion and pulled out. Meanwhile he had gestured for Fred to stand at his side. With an arm around Fred he continued to pump into his friend. Pulling out he held his hard precum dripping dick so that both Alex and Fred could inspect it. He then whispered into his friend’s ear, “Would you like to take over for a while?” Henry could see the wet stain at the tip of the bulge of Fred’s pants.

Fred hesitated and then said a quiet ‘yes’. He did not bother to drop his pants, he just opened his fly. He placed his mushroom head against the waiting hole. He was surprised when it slid in with no effort. Being an ass virgin he was not aware that between the experience of Alex’s hole and its preparation by Henry’s impressive piece this evening it would be easily penetrated. The feeling was like nothing Fred had ever witnessed. Through the years his hand had given his dick enormous pleasure. The blowjobs by Henry had resulted in even more intense feelings. He was not prepared for the powerful gratification that his dick was receiving. His emotions were so high and his dick so eager that to his delight and then sadness it ended almost immediately. The discharge he felt was the most intense of his life. It was so intense that he fell forward landing on Alex’s chest. His entire body suddenly became numb with pleasure. Henry almost shot his load just witnessing the reaction of his fucking student. Alex embraced him. They kissed as the young man’s dripping dick slipped out. Finally Fred felt strong enough to move away and stand up. Roland reached with a tissue and wiped off remaining cum drops.

A totally motivated Henry slammed into his friend resulting in more cries of pleasure. Three times he fucked to near completing and pulled out. After the third time as he held his dick ready to plunge in again Alex called out, “Please, feed it to me!” Henry leaned forward and with a couple of strokes was filling the eager mouth of his Russian friend.

When Henry pulled back and stood Fred whispered into his ear. Henry replied, “Oh course you may.” He then announced, “My friend would like another session.” Having dropped his pants and removed his shirt a rock hard Fred moved in and happily returned to the waiting hole. This time he lasted longer finally depositing another intense load. As Henry and Fred used tissues to clean their happy dicks Roland’s robe fell open revealing his magnum piece. Fred gulped in surprise as he saw the largest dick, both in length and girth, he had ever seen poised ready for action. Never had he considered such a petite man could brandish a dick this massive. As Roland crawled into bed with his lover the student and teacher quietly departed.

As they drove back to Henry’s apartment where Fred had left his car the young man could not stop talking about the awesomeness of the fuck. Finally Henry was able to break in and tell his friend he had passed the fucking lesson with an A+ and that he had another lesson planned. Without hesitation Fred replied, “IT WOULD BE MY PLEASURE. What is the topic?”

Henry told him it would be a surprise and they agreed to meet at his apartment at 3:00 in the afternoon of the following day, Sunday.

Lesson V – Navigating a Gay Bar

The next lesson was navigating a gay bar. Henry decided they should visit the bar on a Sunday afternoon rather than a Saturday evening when it would be packed. Upon entering the bar Henry asked Fred if he noticed anything different. Looking around the young man noticed nothing strange. Although he was not a regular bar fly visiting a bar was not a new experience. Henry ordered two beers at the bar and they sat at a table in the back. Suddenly Fred noticed, “There are only men at this bar. Some of them seem very friendly. I just saw two guys kiss.”

At that instant Mike, the swishy server, approached their table, “Are you guys ready for another round of beers?” Then looking at Henry he continued, “Haven’t seen you here for a while.” Then as he ogled Fred, “What a sweet innocent boy who I could teach so much.” Henry ordered another round of beers.

Fred asked, “Is this a bar for gay men? That waiter certainly appears to be friendly.”

“You are very observant” Henry replied. They then discussed the joys and pitfalls of visiting a gay bar. Henry was very emphatic when he told Fred that he should be extremely careful about friendships made at the bar. “While most of these men are like you, just looking for some enjoyment this afternoon you never know if you might be talking to a sadistic rapist or gay basher. The most innocent looking person could possibly be out for pleasures that would put you in great danger. While such incidents are rare, you never know. I have had casual hookups and never had a problem. But again, always be aware.”

Note: Henry’s warnings were not unwarranted. Starting just a couple of years later, Jeffrey Dahmer, the serial killer and sex offender committed the rape, murder and dismemberment of seventeen men and boys from 1978 to 1991. While the majority of his heinous crimes took place in Wisconsin his first murder was soon after his high school graduation at the age of eighteen in his home town, Bath Ohio. This small town was just 25 miles (40 km) from where Fred was sitting in a bar in Cleveland.

Fred enjoyed watching the interactions between the men. He noted some men had handkerchiefs prominently hanging from their pockets. He told Henry he had read about the handkerchief code in one of the gay paperbacks but did not understand the meaning. Henry enlightened him, “The different colors represent the man’s preference. Depending on which rear pocket it’s in tells if he is a giver or taker. While there are many colors and hanky designs the common ones are: Dark blue / fuck (left - top, right -bottom), Light blue / Cock sucking (sucker, wants to be sucked), White / Jack off, Yellow / piss (pisser, pissee), Brown - if yellow is piss don’t ask what brown means, Green / Hustler (for rent, willing to pay), Mustard / Hung (+ 8 inches, 20 cm., wants a big one).” To the relief of all there were no brown hankies visible. Henry decided not to include the mention of ‘red’ handkerchiefs in the current lesson. Red indicated the desire to be fisted, something that was too early for discussion.

Lesson VI – Man to Man Relationships

Henry then felt it was necessary to discuss intimacy and the difference between casual sex and real love. Looking into Fred’s eyes he began, “Men and women have many levels of relationships. For gay men sometimes this connection is just a quick ‘getting it off’. This could take place in the back room of a bar, public toilet, off a path in the woods, at an office, in a factory or warehouse, a quick visit to a home or just about any place. Two guys getting it off with a fast jerk off, suck or fuck. It could last anywhere from five minutes to much longer. At the conclusion each go their own way never expecting to see each other again. At the other extreme is a loving relationship. Once two men get to know each other they realize this is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Eventually being together becomes more important than just sex. That is the kind of relationship I had with Seth. Within a day of meeting him until his tragic death he was the only man for me. Most relationships are somewhere between. For example, you and I. I enjoy being with you and I enjoy our sexual activities. I do not consider you a just casual blow job but a real friend. However, while I enjoy being with you I do not have the feelings for you that I had for Seth. You my friend, are a good friend, more than a sex mate and less than a lover. I hope you can accept this and understand it. Hopefully, someday you will meet Mr. Right. I did not plan to meet Seth, it just happened. Our friends, Roland and Alex, did not plan to develop a life time loving friendship. What started as a casual sexual adventure over forty years ago soon resulted in a lifetime commitment. Our little sex game of teacher / student is fun and very rewarding erotically.” Henry then leaned in to Fred and pulled his face to his as they kissed. If anyone noticed it was no big deal. This was why being in a gay bar was so relaxing. Henry then pointed out that while their visit to the bar was easy for some it was a very intense and possibly humiliating situation for others as they searched for Mr. Right.

When Fred used the bathroom he heard moans coming from one of the stalls. Leaning slightly down he could see part way into the stall under the door. He saw someone on his knees and the feet of a standing person. The no longer naïve Fred knew exactly what they were doing and felt a warm wish for their happiness, at least a few minutes of happiness.

Lesson VII – Fun at a Bath House

For their next lesson Henry suggested they meet at a coffee shop in the Terminal Tower on Cleveland’s Public Square. When Henry arrived at the agreed time Saturday afternoon he found Fred at a table with a cup of coffee and donut. Joining him Henry explained that their destination would be like a final project where everything covered in the previous lessons, except the bar experience, could be studied further. The walk to Club Cleveland took just about ten minutes which gave Henry time to explain what to expect. Upon entering Henry paid for a room for Fred and a locker for himself. He assumed they would both share the room. Walking to the room they encountered about five men of different shapes, ages, colors and various degrees of hotness roaming the halls wearing only a towel wrapped around their waist.

After undressing and wrapping towels around their waists Henry suggested they take a quick tour of the entire facility and then revisit areas of interest to Fred. While passing rooms with open doors and men inside Henry explained that these men were waiting for an encounter. If you thought the man was interesting you stopped at the door and smiled. He would let you know with body language that you were welcome to enter or not welcome. If a man was lying on his stomach he was most likely a ‘bottom’ waiting to be fucked. If you thought this was someone you would want to fuck you would enter the room and gently caress his ass. He would then lift his head up and look at you. If he smiled you closed the door and continued with him. If he shook his head ‘no’ you continued on your walk. They walked past a steam room where Fred was told men might approach him. It could be too steamy to actually see the man clearly, possibly just a shape. If he did not want to have an encounter he should just gently push their hand or lips away. Peeking into the sauna they saw four men. One sitting on the top level was playing with his hard dick. The others had towels hiding their dicks. Three men were in the Jacuzzi. The two sitting next to each other had hands under the bubbling water probably stroking each other.

They then showered in an open area with six shower heads. Fred enjoyed watching an incredibly handsome man of about fifty soap and wash himself concentrating on his half hard large cut dick. He looked at Fred and did not appear annoyed that someone was scrutinizing him. He then smiled at Fred and stroked himself to full hardness. Their next stop was the steam room. Standing in the middle of the room he could only make out shapes through the hot mist. He suddenly discovered the man standing next to him was receiving a blow job from someone kneeling. To Fred’s amazement the man next to him reached for his dick and began stroking it. Fred was soon a full mast. The kneeler then turned his head and swallowed Fred. While he wanted to say ‘no, I’m just here as an observer’ his dick said, ‘that feels great, keep it up’. Not wanting to blow his load into the throat of a stranger Fred, as instructed, gently pushed the kneeler’s head back while saying, “Thanks, but it’s too soon to unload.”

Henry who had been observing his friend stepped up, “Maybe you need a break.”

After the steam room a quick shower was needed. As the two continued their exploration they passed a room with an open door. Looking in Fred saw the handsome older man from the first shower lying on his back stroking his impressive piece. Henry saw the smile on the man’s face directed to Fred. As they continued down the hall he asked his friend, “Did you find that man attractive?”

Fred replied with a “You bet I do!”

“Then go for it. Just remember, do not do anything you do not want to do. Also, if he wants to be fucked, please use a rubber.” Fred turned around and went back to the open door. He then entered and closed the door. Henry continued on his bath house travels. After fucking a thirty something athletic red head he returned to his room for rest and rejuvenation. About thirty minutes later a jubilant Fred returned.

“That was incredible.” He then described his encounter that began with a long touching / cuddling session ending with Fred pumping a massive load down the strangers throat and then then watching him jack off. After closing the door to their cubical the two rested with bodies entwined. After about fifteen minutes Henry suggested, “You seem confident. Go out and find another adventure.” Fred did while Henry entertained a very tall (6’ 8” / 2.05 m) thin black young man of about twenty-five in their room. His massive circumcised eight inch (20 cm) tool was both a pleasure to play with and challenge to swallow. Henry was up to the challenge soon savoring the cream of this ebony twink.

When they met in class the following week Henry handed his student a piece of paper with instructions to open it in private. After class they shared a table in a corner of the lounge where coffee, sodas and snacks were available from machines. Fred laughed as he read the document.

Diploma

The holder of this certificate has successfully completed a course in Man with High Honors. Excellent Grades were received in the following aeas of study:

Friendly Jerk Offs, Touching, Cock Sucking, Fucking, Navigating a Gay Bar,

Man to Man Relationships, Fun at a Bath House

With a smile on his face, “You my friend are a first-rate teacher. Too bad your junior high teacher colleagues and students don’t knew your range of expertise in a certain field of education.”

From that day forward the no ‘longer a virgin’ applied his lessons. He and Henry continued to meet to discuss books and have great encounters. He returned to the baths and on one occasion met his first bath mate, the fifty something handsome man, for another enjoyable interlude. He was surprised to discover his new friend was married and had two children, a boy and a girl, both a few years older than himself and that he was a recent grandfather. He returned to the bar where he had interesting conversations. Once while in the bathroom the guy at the next urinal offered to service him and he received a happy for the moment expertly given blow job in one of the stalls. Another time he went home with a stranger. This both excited and caused some fear. As it turned out the guy wanted to be pissed on, a topic that had not been included in Henry’s lectures. With the forty year old chubby guy sitting in the bath tub Fred let loose with a stream. The guy directed Fred’s dick toward his mouth and eagerly drank the yellow juice. Fred completed the visit by jerking off onto they guy’s eager face and then departed. As he drove home he thought to himself, ‘That was interesting, something I don’t care if I ever to again. But I’m glad I made the guy happy.’

One afternoon about a year after he met Henry he was working at his uncle’s store restocking merchandise on the shelves when the door opened. In walked a man dressed in brown carrying a carton. “Hi, I’m the new UPS (United Parcel Service) man assigned to this route.” He placed the box on the counter and handed Fred a clipboard with a receipt to be signed. As Fred signed the receipt on the clipboard he scrutinized this young man: in his twenties, about 5’10” ( 178 cm. ) same height as Fred, muscular arms, strong hands, a tight shirt covering a well-defined chest showing each nipple, an incredible smile on an angelic face. The name tag sewn on his shirt introduced ‘Bruce’.

“Thanks for the delivery. I look forward to seeing you again Bruce.”

“I do enjoy delivering. Hope to have something for you tomorrow.”

As he walked out the door Fred gave a gasp at the sight of the incredible ass, two tight bouncy cheeks. Within minutes Fred was in the bathroom using his hand to give tribute to the man who delivered. Most evenings in the privacy of his bedroom Fred would take out one of the magazines he purchased with photos of men in various positions as an inspiration for a session with his fist and dick. This evening he needed no magazine as erotic thoughts of the delivery man provided the stimulus followed by an intense and long distance cumming.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..