Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,837 Words
  • 929 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 12. Chapter 12 New York, New York, It’s a Wonderful Town

Sunday, August 3, 1969 - When Tim arrived early at the meeting place in the Columbus Circle Subway station Luis was already waiting. They shook hands while their eyes again told each other they wanted to do more than just a handshake. Tim asked Luis what he had in the canvas bag he was carrying. “Oh, just a blanket in case we want to lie on the grass. We wouldn’t want to get grass stains on our clothes.”

While riding uptown Luis told Tim about the places they would visit that morning. The Cloisters is a museum in Fort Tryon Park at the northern tip of Manhattan. It is part of the Metropolitan Museum of Art specializing in European medieval architecture, sculpture and decorative arts. The buildings themselves appear medieval. In addition to being the location of the Cloisters, Fort Tyron Park is a historic site where the Battle of Fort Washington was fought in 1776. The sixty-seven acre (270,000 square meters) park also contains walking trails and wooded areas where it would be easy to get lost and have privacy. The views of the Hudson River looking west to New Jersey’s Palisades Park are spectacular.

While they explored the museum Tim was impressed by his friend’s knowledge of the collection. After visiting the medieval buildings Tim told Luis he really needed to find a men’s room. This time as they entered the public restroom there were no other occupants. Tim stepped up to a urinal and Luis took the one next to him. Since both had revealed their sexual histories to each other Tim had no qualms about checking out his friend’s dick. Both stood back as they pissed. Tim was delighted with what he saw. Luis held his above average, thick, and gloriously uncut dick while pissing. He had pulled the skin back just far enough to uncover the piss hole. While Tim pissed and starred he started to get hard. Luis was also checking out Tim. “Well, it looks like Mr. Tim there is rising to the occasion.” As he said this, his own started to grow. Luis continued, “That was a nice preview. But, we better behave – for now.” They zipped up and found the café where they had snacks and soft drinks.

Luis suggested they explore the wooded area. The Henry Hudson Parkway, a busy divided highway ran between the park and the river. There were various paths leading down toward the river. As they walked along one isolated path near the busy parkway Luis suggested they explore off the path. They found a private area surrounded by bushes almost adjacent to but hidden from the parkway. Luis took the blanket out of his bag and spread it on the ground. “I think we need to rest.” He sat on the blanket and Tim sat next to him. They looked into each other’s eyes and both leaned in to the other. As their lips touched they wrapped their arms around each other. Tim reached under Luis’ T shirt and rubbed his chest. As Luis raised his arms Tim removed the shirt. As he leaned in and kissed one of Luis’ nipples his own shirt was being removed. They kissed lips, nipples, stomachs. Both were wearing loose shorts. Tim reached up the leg of Luis’ shorts and reached for the hard dick that to his delight was available since Luis wore boxer shorts. Luis unbuttoned and unzipped Tim’s shorts and pushed them down along with his white underwear briefs. Tim did the same to Luis and the two young men were naked except for shorts around their knees and shoes and socks. Both held the other’s hard dick. Tim was in ecstasy playing with the skin that totally covered the mushroom head and then when pulled back exposed the now moist head. Luis warned him to take it easy. Tim replied that he had waited three days for this and wanted it. He leaned in swallowing the thick impressive Puerto Rican dick. Luis muffled his cries of passion as he immediately unloaded down his friend’s throat. Luis then stroked his friend until he shot his load with spurts that hit his stomach, chest and mouth. Luis took a tissue out of his bag and gently cleaned his friend.

They kept their shorts around their knees just in case they needed to pull them up if someone were to wander by as they lay next to each other. They held hands and talked for about ten minutes. Then Luis began caressing Tim and soon was playing with his dick and balls. He leaned in a swallowed the dick of the young man brought up as a Conservative Christian who soon rewarded him with a sweet cream mouthful. After two hours and four cummings each they pulled up their pants and returned to the main part of the park. They then walked over to Broadway and shared a late lunch at a sandwich shop.

Tim asked Luis what was next on the schedule. He replied that he had no special plans except to spend more time together. Tim then suggested, “Let’s have more quality time together. Although I have cum four times my dick still wants more of you. We could go to the baths. You told me you have never visited one. Although it will be full of hungry men we can have total privacy. At the Everard we could share a room and each other. What time do you need to be home?”

Luis laughed as he replied, “I need to be home in time to dress for work tomorrow morning. I cannot imagine a better way to complete the day than being in a tiny room with you. Let’s go!”

By the time they arrived at the entrance to the Everard it had been almost two hours since they had pulled up their shorts in the Fort Tryon Park woods. Tim paid for a room and told Luis to get a locker which he would not use as they would go directly to Tim’s room. They went to the tiny room and quickly got naked. The anticipation of what would follow resulted in each having instant hard-ons. Tim suggested they shower, return to the room for some quality time and then take a tour and see the sights. Luis agreed. Each wrapped the towel they had been given at the entrance desk around their waists and they walked to the shower area with bulges of anticipation. There were six shower heads of which two were being used. They hung the towels on hooks and turned on adjacent showers. Tim pumped soap from the dispenser onto his hand and began to rub Luis’ back. Luis soaped his hand and turning around meticulously cleaned Tim’s chest, nipples, armpits, stomach, cock, balls and ass surface but not probing into the hole. Tim also made sure his friend was squeaky clean. They had no concern that some of the other men were watching them. One guy stepped in and started to rub Luis’ back. Luis just smiled at him saying, “Thanks, but my body is reserved for my friend.”

Back in the room they furiously hugged, kissed, caressed and stroked. Soon they were in the 69 position with each deep throating the other to simultaneous climaxes. After a brief rest Tim took his friend on a tour. In the steam room both were groped. Tim whispered to Luis, “If the guy has a nice touch I let him play as long as it’s hands only, no lips from strangers.” They watched two guys jerk each other off in the sauna and a couple fucking in the big open dimly lite orgy room. Tim decided not to comment on the fucking. They splashed in the small pool and enjoyed checking out the men in the rooms with open doors. After one more cumming back in their tiny room they reduced their private time to cuddling.

When they left the baths five hours later Tim pointed out a coffee shop near the corner of 28th Street and Fifth Avenue. He commented that it would be a good place to meet prior to their next Everard visit. Luis replied, “How about Tuesday after work.” Tim happily accepted the offer and they agreed on a time. Tim then walked his friend to the nearby subway stop and then the short distance to his apartment.

That evening Tim wrote his friends in Ohio a long letter detailing the joys of the day.

Tuesday they met as planned and enjoyed four hours of quality time at the Everard.

Both were now having the most satisfying times of their lives. On weekends they would explore the city and if they could not find a private place to explore each other visit the Everard. Once a week they would have an evening together at the baths. Three weeks after their first encounter they had one of their after work meetings at the baths. Following an intense and quick encounter in their tiny cubical they relaxed in the sauna, showered, and observed the activity taking place in rooms with open doors and in the large dimly lite orgy room. Returning to their cubical Luis laid on his side facing the wall on the narrow platform bed. Tim spooned against him. He wrapped his arms around Luis with his chest tight against Luis’ back and dick planted against the other’s ass. His dick needed no encouragement to harden as it pressed against the ass crack. Tim began to slowly thrust against his friend. He was pleased as Luis push back and then dismayed when he pulled away. “Hold on buddy. Let’s do this right.” As Luis said this he spit on his hand and used it to lubricate his ass. Spitting again he lubed Tim’s dick. He then guided Tim’s dick to his hole and pushed back. Tim accepted the invitation and with some difficulty since the spit was not an appropriate lube entered his man. Laying on his side as he pumped his love he reached over and began stroking Luis’ hard dick. Although both had cum about a half hour earlier the feeling for each was so pleasing that with a few thrusts into the ass and strokes on the dick as Tim emptied himself into Luis the other showered the wall with his cream.

Tim tightened his grip and remained inside his fiend. Luis spoke, “That was marvelous. The first time I saw your dick I knew it would be perfect fit. But I was afraid you would think I was demented if I requested a fuck.”

“I had the same feeling the first time I spied your cute ass cheeks. For three weeks we have not had the ultimate pleasure. I have lusted for your ass since that first meeting but was afraid you might be put off if I made a fucking suggestion. I am sure we will make up for lost time.”

Following cuddling, rest and showers Tim went to the front counter and purchased a tube of K-Y lube conveniently on sale. Thirty minutes later Luis was on his back, legs on Tim’s shoulders as the two coupled for an extended session of kissing, fucking, withdrawing and re-entering. Neither wanted this to end. Whenever Tim felt he was near the edge he pulled out. Finally after thirty minutes of play Tim could hold back no longer and intensely blasted into his lover. He held Luis’ arms tightly down. Smiling at his friend he gently pulled out and then moved his lips to the rock hard, dripping uncut dick. All he needed to do was swallow it. As the dick hit the back of his throat it exploded. Tim swallowed most of the juices. The remainder stayed on his lips. He leaned forward and the two men deep kissed sharing the nectar of Luis.

……………………………………………….

A week later Tim’s roommate, Al, announced he was moving out. His employer was transferring him to the sales office on Long Island and he planned to find a place nearby. Three of them shared the two bedroom apartment with Tim and Mike having beds in the larger bedroom and Al alone in the other bedroom. Tim immediately said, “Last Sunday, while having brunch with the church group, one of the guys asked if anyone knew of available apartments. He had just received notice of a substantial rent increase. If Luis moved in, Mike could have the single room. If you want I’ll invite him to meet you.” Tim knew Mike would be very happy to get a private room as his girlfriend visited often and he was sure she would stay over if Mike had his own room. Tim immediately called Luis about the room. They had discussed living together. Tim quietly told Luis that he had told Mike they had met at Church, not a gay bar. Luis laughed replying that it would be much easier to pretend to be a Presbyterian than a straight guy. The next evening Luis visited the apartment, met Mike and Al and all agreed he would move in at the end of the month when Al moved out. Tim was afraid that Mike would object to living with a Puerto Rican. Any objections he had were overcome by his happiness at having a private room for him and his girlfriend, Patty. Both Mike and Al had plans for the evening and left Tim and Luis home alone. Obviously the two quickly christened their soon to be bedroom.

On the Saturday of the first weekend of September Tim went uptown to help Luis move and also meet his parents. Having been brought up in a home where the father was the outspoken dictator and the subservient mother cowered to his control, Tim had learned to obey and not question his father or mother when the father was not around. His mother’s friends were women from her church in similar situations. Tim found the relationship Luis had with his parents and his parents’ relationship with each other refreshing. They seemed truly interested in Tim and asked questions about his background without being intrusive. He told Juan, the youngest brother, about his friend, Peter, who was a Professor of Physics at Ohio State. He told Juan that a few months earlier he had a very enjoyable visit with Peter omitting references about what made the visit so interesting, man sex. Luis borrowed his father’s car which was only used for out of town trips since travel within the city was convenient by subway and bus. He retrieved the car from a nearby parking garage. Juan helped with the move and drove the car back uptown.

The move in was on Saturday of Labor Day weekend. Monday was a holiday. Mike and his girlfriend, Patty, had gone to her parents’ home in Milford, Connecticut by train and would not return until Monday evening. Tim and Luis were home alone for two nights in their room with twin beds against opposite walls. There would be no sightseeing adventures that weekend and no visits to the Everard or any bars. Within a minute of Juan walking out the front door Tim and Luis were undressed and in each other’s arms. For the next twenty-four hours they were naked and enjoyed each other in every way possible. Finally on Sunday afternoon they went out of the apartment and continued their celebration at a local restaurant with dinner and Champaign. Following another night of bliss they visited Luis’ family uptown where his relatives were having a Labor Day picnic in a nearby park. Tim met the brother Tony and enjoyed playing with his children.

Since they were not sure when Mike would return from Connecticut they closed the door to their bed room and kept playtime quiet. While they slept together in one single bed they kept both beds messy and unmade so it would appear both were used. They did not see Mike until Tuesday morning when they briefly shared coffee prior to going off to work.

On Wednesday and Friday of that first week Patty came to the apartment after work and cooked supper for her and Mike. She always made extra dessert for the four to share. They would disappear into his bedroom and then later he would escort her by subway to the apartment she shared with three other girls in Woodside Queens. On Saturday morning as Mike, Luis and Tim shared coffee Tim told Mike that he and Luis would have no problem if Patty stayed over. It seemed a waste for Mike to spend almost two hours escorting her home and returning. Mike thanked them and said he would discuss it with Patty. A few days later Patty stayed all night and soon was staying three or four nights a week. Since the headboard of the bed in Mike’s room was against the wall on the side of Tim and Luis’ room, frequently they heard the banging of the bed against the wall as whatever happened. Tim and Luis slept in the bed against the opposite wall and carefully kept activity quiet no matter how intense. The four soon got into a morning routine sharing the one bathroom with no complications.

A month later Mike announced he and Patty would be getting married in December two days after Christmas. They had found an apartment on Montague Street in Brooklyn Heights that would be available December first. Tim and Luis congratulated them and told them they would take over the apartment themselves.

Tim was invited to Luis’ family Thanksgiving dinner. His mother and two aunts prepared a dinner that featured traditional American Thanksgiving dishes with some Puerto Rican influences such as: pavochon (turkey seasoned like a roast pork), mofongo stuffing (fried-and-mashed fusion of plantains, pork rinds, garlic and pepper), arroz con gandules (rice with peas), tostones (fried plantains), tembleque (coconut pudding), dulce de leche (a thick creamy caramel sauce). Tim was amazed at the festive atmosphere of the meal. Thanksgiving with his family in Pennsylvania always had stressful undercurrents as the elder males (his grandfathers, father, and uncles) dominated the conversation with sometimes hateful comments about various members of the community. He was sure that if there were any Puerto Ricans in their small town those bigoted men would enjoy down grading them. The women bantered about the food and engaged in meaningless gossip. Children were expected to be quiet. Although there was plenty of food he remembered being admonished about the sin gluttony for wanting a second dessert one year. There was always something for the men to criticize about the women and children. It was their way of proving superiority.

The letters Tim received from home frequently commented on the evils of the ‘city’. Tim enjoyed sharing these letters with Luis. He was tempted to state in a reply to his parents about his firsthand knowledge of the evils including Stonewall, The St Mark’s and Everard, removing a cum filled rubber from his shorts after getting caught with his pants down and the joys of sex with various men and most important his lover. Being the good son that he was Tim wrote home about the weather and other mundane events. When he had written his parents about using chop sticks in a Chinese restaurant they replied with horrible tales of unsanitary Chinese food including the fact that the meat served was either dog or cat. They also wrote about criminal acts of typical Asians. His mother assuming he was coming home for the holiday wrote, “We are planning a very special Christmas celebration for you. After the midnight service which of course starts at 7:00 pm (19.00) since only hooligans and perverts stay up past 10:00 (22:00) we will return home, say prayers thanking for the arrival of the Baby Jesus, drink hot chocolate and be in bed at a decent hour. I just hope that the sheep that Farmer Johnson brings to church on Christmas Eve to complete the reenactment of the manger scene do not mess on the floor like last year. We had to have a special dinner to raise money to replace the carpet soiled by those nasty beasts. The dinner was a financial success since Farmer Johnson donated the meat for the lamb stew.

When Tim shared this letter with Luis, his friend patted him on the head saying, “Oh, I am so sorry I have corrupted your mother’s little angel. Make sure you tell your parents you prefer Puerto Rican cum to white boy cum and that uncut dicks are a lot more tasty than bland cut ones.”

After consulting with Luis, Tim replied to his mother’s invitation: “Dear Father and Mother, I will not be able to come home for Christmas. My former roommate (he wanted to say roommates who fucked nightly) is getting married the day after Christmas and I am part of the wedding party. (This was a lie: first the wedding was a day later, plenty of time to return from his hometown, Hudson Rock, and he was not in the wedding party, just attending). However, I do want to see you this Christmas season (also another lie) so I will visit the weekend before Christmas. My roommate, Luis, will come with me” (and also cum with me). He did not ask, he felt emboldened and stated when he would come. His mother replied with a long letter lamenting that her son, her flesh and blood would not be with her on the day of the birth of Jesus, after Easter the most important day of the year. She also asked, “What kind of name is Luis? It sounds foreign to me.” Tim replied matter of factly that his friend (did not call him roommate this time) was Puerto Rican. He also wrote that they would arrive Saturday morning and depart Sunday evening. The mother replied that there was no room for a guest since she had converted his bedroom into a sewing room and the guest room only had one bed (which was a double bed). Tim replied that he would either have to share the bed with Luis or sleep on the floor using his Boy Scout sleeping bag that was stored in the basement. If there were not two beds available the guest must have the comfortable bed. He reminded her that there was no room for Mary and Joseph at the inn so they made do. If that was not possible they would either return to New York Saturday evening or get a room in a motel.

They had borrowed Luis’ father’s car and with an early morning, 5:00, departure they were in Hudson Rock, Pennsylvania soon after 10:00. Upon arrival Tim’s mother gushed over him, commented on his loss of weight (he had actually gained a couple of pounds) and that it was a shame New York City did not have experienced barbers, etc. After Tim’s third visit to Luis’ parents his mother would hug him and his father would shake his hand with a smile. Tim’s parents did not even offer to shake Luis’ hand even though he had held it out to shake the father’s. They ignored the existence of Luis. Tim’s mother began a long discussion of gossip about the neighbors, relatives and church members. Periodically Tim would ask, “Do I know the person you are talking about?” Luis had been warned about the probable behavior of the parents and just smiled. Although the parents showed no interest in Luis, Tim told them about Luis’ family: the father that was a technician in a hospital lab, mother managing an office, the middle brother and his two adorable children (without mentioning the first child was born just months after the marriage as a result of the brother’s obsession with fucking) and the younger brother who probably had the highest grade point average in a class of 800 at his high school that specialized in science. The mother’s only reply was, “I think it is a shame that some women are forced to abandon their families and work outside the home. I have always been here to take care of my husband and child.”

After a lunch of fried baloney sandwiches, milk and store bought cookies Tim told his parents he would take Luis on a tour of the town. The mother asked to accompany them so she could buy a loaf of bread. Tim just replied, “We will pick it up,” as he grabbed Luis’ hand and they ran out the door. As soon as they got in the car Luis asked, “How did such an uptight, fucked up family have a wonderful, sexy caring son?”

Tim just laughed, “Welcome to my home!” First they stopped at the A & P and bought a loaf of squishy, tasteless Wonder Bread, his mother’s favorite. “There is nothing in this town that would be of interest to you and it is too cold to hike or sit outside so let’s go to the Cozy Bar and share a beer.” Tim saw a few acquaintances (not really friends) and introduced Luis. Sitting at a table in the back of the bar they each had a bottle of Yuengling Lager, a beer brewed in Pennsylvania since 1829. Since both were exhausted from the early morning drive and dealing with Tim’s parents they were happy to just sit and pretend to watch a college football game on the bar’s TV. After an hour they reluctantly return home.

Arriving home Tim was surprised to see the dinner table was set for seven. Mother pouted, “Oh, you are finally back. I was worrying about you. Did you get lost in our big city? We invited the Hastings over for supper. I told them to arrive by 4:30 so we can eat promptly at 5:00. With this winter weather I wouldn’t want them to have to be out too late. We will have ginger ale and potato chips before dinner. I got some of those new bar-b-q flavored chips. I hope they are not too spicy.”

Having seen that there were seven places at the table Tim immediately saw through his mother’s scheme. The Hastings would bring their daughter, Emily, who had been in Tim’s high school class. He realized that his mother hoped that as soon as he saw available Emily he would want to return to Hudson Rock. No way! He excused himself and took Luis upstairs to freshen up for dinner. The mother’s plan was that Tim would sleep in the comfortable double bed in the guest room and Luis on a hard, narrow, uncomfortable borrowed army cot set up in the sewing room. While Tim preferred to share the bed with Luis he told his friend to sleep in the comfortable bed which would make his mother unhappy that her sweet son had to sleep on the hard narrow cot. When his mother learned that Luis would sleep in the comfortable bed she pulled Tim aside to tell him, “I prepared the guestroom bed just for you. I washed the sheets in Lux laundry soap and hung them out in the fresh air. I then ironed them. I wanted my boy to be comfortable.

Tim then with a sharp comeback, “I saw the cot in the sewing room you prepared for my friend, my best friend. The sheets are old and patched. The blanket smells of mothballs. The pillow is lumpy. Obviously you have no respect for my friend.”

Mother whined back, “But he is just a foreigner. That cot is probably better than what he usually sleeps on.” (Tim was tempted to tell his mother that he knew exactly what kind of bed Luis slept in as they shared it – but he held back).

Tim shot back, “Luis was an American citizen at birth. You dear mother are a bigot. To think that you would turn someone away as you did in your letter telling me there was no room for Luis the same week we celebrate the birth of Jesus whose parents were turned away at the inn. I will sleep on the hard cot with crappy sheets, smelly blanket and lumpy pillow and be reminded all night how you treat guests, my guest. If you change the sheets, blanket or pillow Luis and I will leave and get a room at the Shady Rest Motel. If there are no rooms available we will find a barn to sleep in just as Jesus did his first night on earth. If there are no barns available we will return to our home in New York City.” He was ashamed that his parents did not care that their son’s friend was offered second class arrangements. They went into the guest room and closed the door. Luis said, “My man needs some stress relief,” as he kneeled in front of Tim who soon relieved a load of stress down his lover’s throat.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am really enjoying this story in your series.  I should have commented on other chapters, but this one definitely deserves a comment.  I wonder if Tim will really tell his parents about his relationship with Luis.  The last paragraph probably set his mother on her heels.  Considering the rest of her comments in letters and earlier in the visit, I am surprised that she didn't tell them to leave.  

 

I'm looking forward to more tales of this diverse group.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..