Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,653 Words
  • 668 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 53. Peter Outwits a Cleaver Student

November 1990 – February 1991

The day after his return from Georgia Peter discussed his inheritance with his lover, Tom, his wife, Louise and Ann, his lover’s wife and wife’s lover. Despite their riches none wanted any major life style changes at their age of 52. All enjoyed their professions: Peter and Louise professors, Tom a vice president at Olentangy Insurance and Ann an elementary school principal. None wanted a bigger house or flashy cars to bring attention to their wealth. Tom suggested a big screen TV for their bedroom with a VCR. Louise smiled, “So you want a VCR in your bedroom so you can watch porn in private?” Tom replied, “What red blooded American male doesn’t enjoy porn?” Louise: “Sure, but not the gender of porn you will watch. Go for it boys.”

Since all had done the house cleaning and yard work they agreed to lighten that load by having a cleaning lady at least once a week and hire a landscaping firm for the yard work and snow plowing. Various trips and vacations were discussed: Adirondack canoeing by the boys, New England spas by the girls and weekends in New York City by all. Ann presented the possibility of all or just the girls touring either the Alpine regions of Switzerland, Austria and Norther Italy or a visit to London with a driving trip in Scotland. Money was not an issue, just time.

The Monday prior to Thanksgiving Peter was in his office at the university when the phone rang. He was delighted to hear the voice of his man, Tom. “Hey big guy. I am bored and horney. Let’s go to the baths this evening.” Peter eagerly agreed and thirty minutes later he was sitting with Tom at a table at the Bob Evan’s Restaurant near the baths. Following a quick supper they entered the baths and as usual got a room for one and a locker for the other. The locker would not be used as the two would share the room and each other. They were surprised at the number of men there on what would normally be a slow night. They decided to check out the activity before settling together in their room for some quality time.

Their first stop was the steam room. Each hung his towel on a hook near the door and the two entered the hot moist room. They sat on a tile bench at the back of the room. There were more than ten men in the room. For some reason the room was steamier than usual and they could only see shapes. Soon after sitting a stranger sat next to Peter. On one side was Tom and their knees touched. On the other side not touching but close was the newcomer. Despite the steam he noted that the man had a thin athletic body. When the man pressed against his knee Peter decided not to move away. Then a hand was on his knee. Peter did not resist. As expected the hand found Peter’s semi-soft dick at about the same time Tom’s hand approached. One played with his balls and the other the rising dick. Peter wanted to save himself for his love so while he had one hand on Tom’s dick and the other stroking the stranger’s Peter whispered to his new friend, “That feels wonderful, too wonderful. It’s too soon to finish.” He then gently pushed both hands away. He then told Tom he needed a break. Peter stood and went to the far corner of the steam room. This area was both dark and steamy. He stood alone leaning against the hot wall stretching with his arms behind his head and eyes closed. He felt like he was floating on a cloud, totally relaxed. Then he felt warm lips encircling his dick which immediately responded with full hardness. Keeping his eyes closed he accepted the gentle mouth. At first he assumed it was Tom, a man who knew exactly how to please him. But when he lowered his hands and caress the head of his invader he realized he was holding a head with curly hair. This person was obviously was not his love. This realization did not deter his enjoyment and he continued to accept the offer of a fantastic encounter. When Peter realized he might explode, he gently pushed the man away. Still against the wall with closed eyes and a ready to shoot someone whispered in his ear. “So, what has my love been up to? Are you into young twinks? Certainly looked like both of you were enjoying it.”

“I was in a trance with my eyes closed when I felt velvet lips on my dick. I thought it was you. No one can deep throat me like you and that guy came close. But when I grabbed the head I realized it was not you. Now I am so fucking horney, FUCK ME.”

Peter turn around and leaned against the steam room wall. Tom knew exactly what his love wanted. Lubed with sweat and spit he drove in hard and deep. Peter cried out in pain and ecstasy. Tom pumped until he shot deep into his love whose dick that was hard, pointed up and painfully pressed against the tile wall erupted in unison. Then leaning in Tom wrapped his arms around his man. They remained embraced, sweaty chest against drenched back until their heart rates returned to normal. Following showers they returned to their small room for rest followed by round two, a slow, loving coupling.

The following afternoon Professor Peter Smith was in his office reviewing projects submitted by students in his senior seminar. Except for one young man he was impressed with their work. The topics selected by eleven of the twelve students enabled them to not only prove their intellectual abilities but also gave Peter interesting and informative information. As he pondered the mediocre work of the one student there was a knock on is door. To Peter’s dismay that student, Carson Saugen, entered his office. He shut the door as he approached the chair opposite Peter’s desk. “Professor Smith, I would like to discuss my progress in the seminar. I know my project is not the best.” (Peter thought to himself – ‘not the best’ is a way of saying terrible) “But, I thought after our encounter last evening you might want to reconsider my standing in class. I would be willing to do anything, and I mean anything, to better my grade.” With horror Peter noted the young man’s curly hair and realized that his was likely the head that he held during the fantastic blow job in the steam room.

Peter forced himself to show no emotion. “Mr. Saugen, I need to think about your progress in class. I have a faculty meeting in ten minutes. I am free all afternoon tomorrow. What would be a good time for you?”

They agreed on 2:00. As the student stood he licked his lips and adjusted his balls as he smiled at Peter. “I look forward to working something out.” He turned and wiggled his ass as he opened the door and walked out of the office. Peter, numb with anxiety, got up and closed the door. He sat for about ten minutes in a state of shock. Accepting the obvious sexual offer of Carson as well as giving him a grade not deserved was not going to happen. He needed a thoughtful sympathetic voice and picked up his phone. Luckily Tom was available and they had a long discussion. Tom was known to be a problem solver. That was one of the reasons he had risen to the top echelon of management of his company. Tom’s thoughtful comments and suggestions greatly relieved Peter. Their conversation continued that evening and by the time they snuggled together in bed Peter realized he had a solution.

Promptly at 2:00 the following afternoon there was a knock on Peter’s office door. Not waiting for a reply the door opened and Carson confidently walked into the office. Peter almost burst out laughing when he observed the young man. Carson was handsome, almost six feet tall, muscular, black curly hair and deep brown eyes. The smile on his face showed confidence. What was so laughable was his outfit. A tight white sleeveless V neck tee shirt. Tufts of chest hair sprouted out of the V and the tight silky material of the shirt pressed against his chest outlining each hard nipple. The black, shrink to fit 501 Levis with a button fly revealed a generous package. Carson looked more like the boy on a cover of a gay paperback than a serious engineering student. With a smirk on his face as he raised his arms and placed his hands behind his head exposing neatly trimmed pit hair, “Professor Smith, “What can I do to make you happy?”

“Improve the quality of your work.”

“I am doing my best. There has to be another way that I can get extra credit.” He said this as he lowered his arms and then pinched a nipple.

“I’m sorry but you will only get the grade you deserve for your class work. The other evening I did nothing illegal and did not know I was with a student.”

“Come on professor. I know you want this.” He rubbed his crotch that was growing.

“Stop it. Nothing is going to happen here now or anytime!”

He continued to massage his swelling crotch. Peter looked him straight in the eye totally ignoring the crotch.

“I know you want this. Or do you just want my lips on your big cock?”

“Please leave this office immediately.”

“Professor, if we cannot work something out I am going to go to the campus counseling center and tell them you made a pass and touched me. I am going to tell them that you told me that I would fail the course if I did not suck your dick.”

“That would be a lie and they would not believe you.”

“Also, I am going to tell my dad that you suggested I strip so you could touch me. He will believe me. I will do whatever I can to ruin your career if you do not give me the grade I need.”

“You would lie like that just to get a good grade?”

“I will do anything to get that grade. So be prepared. This is your last chance. Of course before I go to the counseling center I will return to my room and put on my oversized Ohio State sweater and baggy corduroy pants. This is your last chance. Do I make you happy and then you make me happy? Or, do I file a complaint against the pervert professor?” All the time he talked Carson slowly rubbed his dick area which Peter refused to look at.

“Give me some time to think about this. Could you return at 4:00?”

“See you soon. Just think how happy both of us will feel by the end of the day?”

As soon as Carson walked out of the room Peter turned off the tape recorder in his desk drawer. The microphone had been hidden under a pile of papers on his desk. He listened to the recording and then using the second piece of equipment given to him by Tom made a copy of the tape. After checking to make sure the copy was clear he hid the original tape in the back of the closet behind a loose piece of wall panel. It was nestled in with Peter’s stash of condoms, lube and poppers that he rarely used and a porn magazine used for occasional inspiration for afternoon hand solos. Peter then took a walk and mailed a small package containing nothing to his home just in case Carson was watching him which was unlikely since he had no idea that Peter had the tape.

Promptly at 4:00 the student returned. After closing the door Carson massaged his crotch which appeared to be again growing as he stood in front of Peter seated at his desk. “I think you will find this copy of our conversation interesting. The original is safely stashed away. Peter pushed the button on the small handheld tape player.

“Professor, if we cannot work something out I am going to go to the campus counseling center and tell them you made a pass and touched me. I am going to tell them that you told me that I would fail the course if I did not suck your dick.”

“That would be a lie and they would not believe you.”

“Also, I am going to tell my dad that you suggested I strip so you could touch me. He will believe me. I will do whatever I can to ruin your career if you do not give me the grade I need.”

“You would lie like that just to get a good grade?”

“I will do anything to get that grade………”

Carson turned white as the tape rolled on.

The professor spoke, “Mr. Saugen, if you pursue your quest for an undeserved grade I will take this tape to the Dean. Of course I will only include the part where you offer to do anything and then threaten me. I will edit out any comments made that would indicate we had an encounter at the baths. Does your father know you use your dick to get what you want? I am positive he would be shocked and disappointed to discover you would ‘do anything’ to receive an underserved grade. You have violated the ‘Student Code of Conduct’. You could be removed from my class and receive a failing grade or worse be expelled from the university. Since what happened at the baths was a legal act between two consenting adults nothing would happen to me except for some embarrassment and maybe a reprimand. My wife and my children are aware of my orientation. They would be surprised but not shocked. The man I was with has been in my life since high school. He is the person who suggested I record our conversation and provided me with the equipment. I have a large circle of friends who are aware of my proclivities. I have little to lose if our incident became known. I am sure you would have major problems with your family and friends as you attempt to live your hidden life in a straight world.”

“This is your lucky day. You are a naive young man who made a stupid decision. Hopefully in the future you are not going to let your dick control your brain. I am going to forget any of this happened. The grade you receive in the course will be the grade you earn. If you need someone to talk to about your life, I as an older guy who has as they say ‘been there, done that’ would be willing to have conversations with you after the end of the term and grades are turned in. Future meetings will be in a quiet corner of the student union coffee shop not in my office with the door closed or at the baths.”

An embarrassed Carson with a totally deflated bulge turned around and walked out of the office.

A week later after class Carson waited until the other students had departed and approached Professor Peter Smith. “Professor, I apologize for my behavior. I have a couple of questions about my project. I would appreciate if we could talk now or later. It would probably be best if we sat on the bench at the end of the hall.”

Peter replied, “I have free time now. Let’s go to the vending machine downstairs and get coffee. We can sit at one of the tables in the lounge there.” They went down to the vending area and each got a cup of coffee. Peter bought a package of ‘Little Debbie’ coffee cakes from one of the machines. They drank coffee, shared the coffee cakes and discussed Carson’s project in the professional way a professor and student should meet.

Two weeks into the following term a young man stood at the opened door of Peter’s office. Conservatively dressed Carson stood in the doorway. “Professor, I’d like to buy you a coffee in the Student Union.”

“That is a bribe that I will gladly accept. Could I meet you there in a half hour?”

“I’ll see you soon.”

While they shared coffee. “First of all I want to thank you for calling me down. I was a total jerk. I was taught by my father, who some consider a successful business man, that the way you get what you want is by intimidation. He has always intimidated both me and my mother. I realize now I did not respect him but feared him. There is always something in my life that he will find fault with. When I decided to major in engineering he threatened to not pay for my university costs. He wanted me to major in accounting. The seminar I took with you was at a low point in my life. Until then my grades had been excellent. My father assumes I will work for the family business. He will put me in a management position that I am not prepared to take. He looks at engineers as disposable, someone you hire when needed. I really enjoyed my studies here and hoped to obtain a position related to my major. My father has already let me know that I have already wasted four years and need to get into management. Of course my other obstacle is living with and working for a homophobic father. He has no problem making raciest and anti-gay comments. I dread graduation. The only way I can delay it is to go to graduate school. I would be forced to get into an MBA (Master in Business Administration) program which would take about two years of study since without a major in business I lack many of the basic material that I would have to take as an addition to the program. Professor, I respect you. You are one smart guy and the way you handled my stupidity was both ingenious and compassionate. I’m sorry if I am crying on your shoulder but I do not know who else to talk to.”

Peter was moved by the young man’s plea for help. “Wow, I am humbled by your confidence in me. It sounds like you will not be able to function as an independent gay man while under your father’s shadow. Consider moving away after graduation. What can he do other than cut you out of the family inheritance? He can only control you if you permit him to. Do you want to be a possibly poor but happy gay engineer or a frustrated rich manager while having your life controlled by a homophobic bigot?”

Peter could see that Carson was nearly in tears. As Peter gathered his thoughts his eyes wondered around the room. He saw a group of foreign students at a nearby table that he knew were from south-east Asia. Suddenly Peter had a thought, “Have you considered joining the Peace Corps. I am sure someone with your training would be accepted. If you volunteer you have a two year commitment after a few months of training. When you finish your service you will be older and wiser. Your father will have no control over you. Hopefully he will be proud that you served although he might just think of it as another two years of your life wasted. I suggest you not discuss this with your father or anyone who might have contact with him. Another option would be to move far away. I am sure there are entry level engineering positions in places such as San Francisco and New York City. Both of those cities have vibrant gay communities. Make an appointment with the Career Development Center to get started on your job search. While you should have initiated a search long ago better late than never. Also, I am sure they will have information on the Peace Corps”.

A week later a smiling Carson appeared at Peter’s office door. “Come in.” The student entered leaving the door open. “I assume that smile on your face means you have good news.”

“I have a ‘Plan A’ and a ‘Plan B’. I will be sending in my Peace Corps application as soon as I have a reference from a respected person who knows me well. Would you be willing to write a recommendation for me?”

Peter replied, “Yes, with pleasure.”

“If I am accepted a placement could take as little as two months and as long as nine. Could I use your address and telephone number on the application. When my father discovers my plan he will be totally pissed. I would not put it past him to, for my benefit he would say, throw out any correspondence and not tell me about phone calls from the Peace Corps. I may not know if I have been accepted for a placement for a couple of months. If that does not work out Plan B is to move to New York City. I discussed my plans with a counselor at the Career Development Center. After I talked with her she had a student helper show me available resources. The helper, Kyle, was very obliging. I have a list of potential employers in the New York City area. We talked about more than my job prospects. He invited me to see a movie depicting life in New York City Friday evening with him and a couple of friends. The film is Paris Is Burning. I found a review of the film in The Columbus Dispatch. The theme is centered on the Latino, gay and transgender communities in the city. Hopefully Kyle is gay and we can be friends, maybe even more.”

A week later again with a smile on his face he again appeared at Peter’s office. “Hi Professor Smith. If you have time I would like to tell you about my weekend. May I close the door? I promise not to do anything stupid.”

After closing the door. “Four of us went to the movie: Kyle, myself and his two friends. I think, no I am positive, the two friends are gay and in some kind of a relationship. They held hands during the show. One time when a gay boy was dancing in a sexy way on the screen the two friends kissed each other. After the movie we went to a bar. I have never been to a gay bar but I have read about them in a gay paperback book that I found in the backroom of a newsstand on High Street. The people at the bar were mostly boy / girl couples. But this was obviously a gay friendly bar. There were a few boys hanging out together, some holding hands and a few kissing. Also a few girls doing the same. It didn’t seem to bother anyone that two boys or two girls were kissing. After the bar we walked back to our dorms. As we approached Kyle’s dorm at a dark spot I leaned in and kissed Kyle quickly on the cheek and said, ‘Thanks, I had a great night.’ He replied, ‘So did I’.

“On Saturday evening he came to my room to watch TV. My roommate had gone home for the weekend. The little TV in our room gets crappy reception. There is a nice TV in the lounge down the hall from my room. But, we decided to watch in the privacy of my room. We watched Golden Girls and then Empty Nest. Actually we talked more than watch. He told me about growing up in Chillicothe where his father is a factory foreman and mother works at the elementary school cafeteria. It was certainly a different life than my home in Gates Mills where my father is involved in real estate and controlling my mother’s inheritance as the grand-daughter of a Cleveland steel magnate. We discussed our high school experiences where we had both dated but never as many of our friends bragged got laid”.

“I asked him if he had ever been with a guy. He told me starting in middle school he and a buddy jerked off together. That lasted two years. One day his friend told him he had made out with his girlfriend and she let him rub her under her panties. Then he put her hand over his dick. When she didn’t pull away he unzipped his pants and pulled it out. She was fascinated and played with it. He showed her how to jack him and he shot his load. After the girl experience my friend and I never messed around again. Guess he was soon getting laid or at least jerked off on a regular basis. He told me that in his senior year in high school he was at a party where someone had a bottle of vodka. It was a bunch of guys and girls. Somehow he ended up in a bedroom with the football team quarterback. The football player asked to see his dick and then sucked him off and swallowed his load. Kyle never saw the other’s dick. This guy was not in Kyle’s circle of friends. When he did see him in math class he totally ignored Kyle, either because he was ashamed or was too drunk to remember. I did not want to shock Kyle with some of my activities so just told him some mild stuff.”

This of course aroused Peter’s interest but he did not want to get involved with Carson so just smiled. He really wanted to know how he had learned to give fantastic blow jobs to big dicks as Peter had received in the steam room.

Carson continued, “As we pretended to watch TV I reached for his hand. He did not pull away. Actually he wrapped his fingers around mine. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. He turned to me and smiled. We kissed on the lips. Then I let go of his hand and moved my hand to his crotch. I then said ‘It feels like you are enjoying this’ as I rubbed his hard dick. Then he laughed as he said, ‘It’s time for show but do not tell.’ We each pulled our pants down and out popped two hard dicks. I took his in hand and he did the same to me. After a couple of strokes I shot my load at the same time he finished. His is a normal dick, not the gargantuan I sucked on at the baths.” As Carson said this he smiled at Peter. “We slept in my single bed that night. Sorry professor. I did not mean to go into such detail, but I just had to share this with someone. That was the first time I did it with a guy I really liked. All the others were, you know, just getting it off.”

Peter was even more curious now about how this young man learned to give such great head but decided not to sound like he was interrogating him.

Peter now looked forward to the weekly visits by Carson who was now seeing his new friend, Kyle, daily. They studied together, went to campus events and the movies together and on weekends when his roommate went home Kyle slept in his dorm room. One weekend he visited Kyle’s home and met his parents. He really like Kyle’s father who was friendly and seemed interested in what Carson was doing unlike his own father who was judgmental and critical about everything.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..