Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,092 Words
  • 1,127 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 60. The Education of Rich

Fall 1991 – February 1992

“Sure do.” Was Rich’s reply as he walked out of the room and returned with a VHS tape. “I have to keep these hidden. I would not want one of my grandchildren finding it and play it hoping to see Bugs Bunny.”

He inserted the tape into the player and sat down. The chairs they sat in faced the TV and angled toward each other. The porn adventure: A man and woman were sitting in a kitchen having coffee. She got up and stood at the sink. He stepped in behind her and rubbed her ass pulling up her short dress. She was not wearing panties. As she reached back for his crotch the doorbell rang. At the door was a plumber wearing bid overalls and no shirt. He was invited in and was soon on the floor on his back starting to work on the pipes under the sin. She stood over him and he ogled up her short dress. She smiled down at him and rubbed her pussy. He smiled and rubbed his crotch. Meanwhile the first man continued playing with her ass. She leaned down and unzipped the plumber’s fly pulling out a massive hard dick. Just then the doorbell rang again and the first man answered. He invited the pizza delivery man into the kitchen. Seeing the woman kneeling on the floor stroking the plumber’s dick the pizza guy pulled out his large uncut one. Soon all were naked and in the bedroom. With three guys and only one woman there was a lot of man on man action. The highlight of the video was the plumber fucking the woman who was on her back while the delivery guy fucked the plumber. Meanwhile the plumber was sucking off the first guy who was standing over the girl.

Dale was in agony as his hard dick was compressed in his pants. He was not hard from watching the video but from the thought that his new friend was sharing the experience. He looked over at Rich who was riveted to the screen. Finally Dale said, “I need relief. If I don’t do something I’m going to cum in my pants.”

Rich turned his head saying, “I’m in the same situation.” He then stood, walked into the kitchen and returned with a newspaper and box of Kleenex. Laying the paper on the carpeted floor with the tissue box in the center he kneeled while unzipping his pants. Dale needed no instructions as he kneeled opposite his friend. Each soon shot impressive loads onto the newspaper and used tissues to clean their dicks.

“Dale then stood saying, “This has been a very interesting and informative evening. It took me back to my teenage years. Thank you my friend.” As Dale drove home he relived the situation. The only disappointment was that he had not had a good view of Rich’s dick. He had only opened they fly on his pants and the shirt was hanging out. He wasn’t even sure if it was cut or natural, big or average. He could determine it was not small.

Then Dale wrestled with another thought. Would Rich be so grossed out and ashamed by their jerking off together that he would not want to see him again. For the next few days Dale was high on the thought of another encounter and low as he considered the loss of a friend.

The following Sunday he was greatly relieved that Rich was in church. He had considered that if Rich had feelings of guilt he might avoid seeing him. As he slipped into the pew Rich whispered, “I found a recipe for a yummy sounding chicken cacciatore. Are we on for Wednesday?”

With a wonderful feeling of relief that he had not only lost his friend but that Rich wanted more comradeship whatever that would lead to he replied, “Sounds delicious to me.” Dale replied as he without thought patted Rich’s upper leg. Then he thought to himself, ‘What the fuck did I just do? Will Rich be offended? Did anyone see what I did?’

He was greatly relieved when Rich whispered back, “And I have a very special dessert planned.” As he whispered this he leaned into Dale. During the rest of the service Dale was in a state of boned up tension as he anticipated Wednesday evening.

A smiling Rich answered the door as Dale handed him a bottle of Pinot Grigio and a bouquet of fall flowers. “Dinner is ready. I hope you don’t mind skipping the predinner Scotch. You could have it with dinner or after.”

Dale replied with a twinkle, “I’ll skip the hard stuff. I don’t need it to get me going.”

They seemed to be hurrying through dinner as if each was anxious to get to what might happen later. During dinner Rich asked if Dale would be up to a longer hike on Saturday. Being November there might not be many opportunities until spring. He explained that this was a good time of the year to hike as long as there was no snow or ice to slip on. The cool air would be invigorating and there would be few people on the trail. He explained that Mohican State Park near Loudonville, an hour and a half drive, had some of the best hiking trails in Ohio. They would need an early start to have a full day of hiking as it would start to get dark by 5:00 in the afternoon. Dale readily agreed. He would have agreed to anything Rich suggested, just to be with him for the day. He assured Rich that his shoes would hold up to a rigorous day as he had been breaking them in daily.

As they finished the main course Rich suggested, “Let’s have coffee and the apple pie, my mom’s recipe, in the living room.” Since the living room was the location of the television set and VHS player Dale felt a twinge in his dick as he hoped the next suggestion would be to watch another video. As they settled in their chairs with the coffee and pie on side tables Rich stated, “I hope you won’t consider me a dirty old man if I suggest we watch another video.”

Dale replied, “As one dirty old man to another I was hoping the suggestion would be made. I certainly enjoyed the action in last weeks and would gladly watch it again unless you have something else to suggest.”

“I thought you might say that. It is already in the player.” As the story repeated with the man, woman, plumber and pizza delivery guy romping Dale looked at Rich. He intently watched the screen. He then turned and starred into Dale’s eyes. The two eye fucked. The scene on the screen had the plumber giving the pizza guy a blow job. The pizza guy moaned with delight as the plumber took his massive tool all the way down his throat. When he pulled out the plumber smiled as he licked its length.

After some thought as how to word his comment Dale said, “Who do you think is enjoying that more. The pizza guy being taken care of the plumber going down on him.”

“They both seem happy, very happy,” was the reply.

Dale then stated, “I hope you don’t mind but I have to take care of this,” as he stood and took off his shoes, then pants and briefs. Rich joined him and the two were soon naked from the waist down. Dale noticed that Rich had placed the newspaper and tissues within easy reach. Dale examined his friend’s hardon. It was a beautiful cut dick, a little longer than average with a big head. Then Dale, with the urging of his dick to speak, asked Rich, “Have you ever been sucked.”

Rich replied “No.”

Dale whose speech was controlled by his pecker, not his brain, “May I have the pleasure of doing you.”

Rich said nothing.

Dale kneeled and took the hard tool in hand. He kissed the mushroom head. Then he swallowed it to the base. Rich gave out a cry. Dale stated, “That tasted wonderful. But, maybe we should slow down. Don’t want the party to end before it gets started.”

Rich finally spoke, “As soon as your lips embraced me I felt the juices rising. It’s a miracle I didn’t shoot down your throat. Yes, let’s take a break. How about a piece of pie.”

The two sat down, each hardon softened a little. As Dale ate his pie he looked at Rich who smiled back as their eyes met.

Dale stood and walked over to his friend. He kneeled as he said, “I cannot wait any longer” he leaned in and again swallowed the impressive dick. Realizing Rich was close and not wanting to freak him out by swallowing he reluctantly leaned back and kneeled in front of the newspaper. Rich kneeled opposite him and immediately gushes of cum spread across the paper. Dale then finished himself. He smiled as he looked at a dazed Rich, “Well that was fun.”

Rich replied, “That was the most intense ejaculation of my life. I almost passed out. WOW!”

As they wiped the last drips off their cocks Dale said: “You really turn me on. I look forward to Saturday. There is a lot I want to tell you. Glad it will be a long drive. I better get going. I don’t want to have to explain why I was out late with you.”

Dale enter the house just minutes before his wife returned from choir practice. When he told her he planned to hike Saturday with Rich she replied, “Marge and I planned to go to the mall for lunch and shopping. Now I won’t feel guilty abandoning you.”

Dale was ready when Rich arrived at 6:00 Saturday morning. With a planned breakfast stop at Bob Evans Restaurant half way they hoped to be on the trail before 8:30. Since they had not had time for long discussions since discovering their mutual interests Dale looked forward to sharing some of his thoughts and adventures. He told Rich that he had been active but had never found someone for more than quick happiness until he traveled to Australia. He told about his mutual coming out with his grandson and then their adventures in the land down below. “When I arrived in Australia I never considered the possibility that I would meet someone that I really connected with. And I certainly never, ever even remotely considered that I would find a man from a different culture. But it happened.” He then told about meeting Tad at the pool and their discovery of each other and then happy and meaningful time together. He did not mention the fucking part.

Rich asked many questions and appeared to be naive and totally clueless about man to man relationships. Dale almost felt he was talking to an inexperienced fifteen year old, not a mature man of fifty-three. Dale than related his sexual travels through life. “I never was attracted to girls and did not understand my feelings so ignored any feelings I had about boys. I did not date in high school or college. My only messing around with boys took place behind the garage before I was fifteen. I learned to use my hand thanks to instruction from a neighbor a couple of years older. A secretary at my first job after college pursued me. She actually asked me out. I enjoyed going to the movies and having dinner with someone but otherwise was not too excited. We got married. I don’t remember asking her. Her parents liked me and I never said no and suddenly a wedding was being planned. My mother was thrilled and was very much involved in the plans. At the time of the wedding I was a virgin except to my fist. My new wife got things going our wedding night and I was able to perform. She was aggressive and since it felt good I didn’t say no. Within a couple of months she was pregnant. After that I lost interest. Two years later she asked for a separation. I moved out. The day the divorce became final her future husband moved in. Actually, I must admit that I was greatly relieved. We shared custody of the boy. I realized now I permitted my wife to make any decisions related to the boy. There was never any animosity between my ex and I and we remain good friends. She had two more children with her new husband. My relationship with his her was so good that she would drop off all three children for overnights. Once I had them for a long four day Labor Day weekend. I now see my son, his wife and grandchildren often and at holidays either visit his family or am invited to my ex-wife’s.”

“A couple of years ago I discovered porn and took pleasure in looking at magazines while masturbating. I only bought straight porn. I was ashamed to think that I wanted to see naked guys so forced myself to not want to buy magazines that featured men. One day when I was in a video store a couple of years ago renting the current blockbuster I saw an entrance to an area with a sign ‘Must be 18 to enter’. A very ordinary man came out of the room. I went in and discovered the world of rental video porn. Again I refused to permit myself to rent any that only depicted guys. That tape we watched with the three men became my favorite. Finally I got the nerve to buy it. Obviously I enjoyed watching the man on man action.”

“When you took my dick in your mouth I was surprised. I had seen it on the video but assumed it was something no one in real life did. I do not understand why you would want to do it. But I will admit it felt wonderful.”

Dale then explained that likewise he did not know why it was so enjoyable, but with the right person it was. He thought that possibility the reason it felt so good was because he was giving someone else pleasure. Rich then asked about swallowing. He saw on the videos how both women and men had seemed to enjoy having a guy ejaculate into their mouth and then swallowing it. He did not understand how you could ingest this. Dale then explained that while on the video it was usually shown as cumming on the mouth in real life the receiver took it while the dick was deep in the mouth. Then he laughed, “Showing that would not be interesting since the actual shooting of the cum would not be visible. I will admit I have swallowed. The cum is tasteless, maybe a little salty. I don’t know why it is enjoyable to swallow. Again, maybe it is because you are giving the other pleasure.”

There was only one other car in the parking area at the trail head. After finishing the coffee they had purchased at a McDonald’s drive thru when they exited the interstate highway near the park they put on their day packs with food water and extra socks. Rich led the way and they hiked silently about an hour stopping for a brief rest and drink of water. Dale felt the calm he had experienced in Australia. No pressures of job or family while being with a friend. He enjoyed the solitude. The November forest had a special beauty. Twice they had seen deer and as they rested a flock of turkeys wondered by.

Rich stopped, “All the coffee we have drunk has created a need.” He stepped off the trail and unzipped. This time Dale stood next to him. The two pissed with streams crossing. Dale leaned into Rich. He leaned back. Both dicks began to rise. Dale turned to Rich who also turned to face his friend. Dale kneeled and swallowed Rich who placed his hands on Dale’s shoulders. It had been a good idea to steady himself because as he shoot deep in Dale’s throat he became lightheaded and needed the support. Dale stood and finished himself off. “That was tasty. Thanks for the extra protein. You better eat one of your power bars to replace the protein you gave me.”

They were back at the car by 2:00, five hours after starting their hike. Dale thanked his friend for introducing him to a new and enjoyable experience. Rich then thanked Dale for introducing him to the joy of being sucked. He continued that unfortunately there might not be more hiking available until after the spring thaws. He then asked Dale, “Have you ever tried cross country skiing? If there is good snow cover the trails in Cleveland Metro Parks are some of the best in the area. There are trails that are good for beginners. It is said that if you can walk you can you can cross country ski. Rental equipment is available.”

Dale replied, “We both seem to enjoy new experiences. I look forward to trying it with you.”

Dale had told his wife he might not be home until early evening as they would probably go out to dinner on the road. They arrived back at Rich’s place before 4:00. When Dale suggested a shower to clean off the trail sweat Rich offered him towels. Dale then told Rich, “Please join me. Two showering together will conserve water.” The thought of showering with another man had never occurred to Rich. He was not going to pass up any new opportunities. Since the bathroom had a combination tub/shower it was crowded. Dale lathered the wash cloth and cleansed every part of his friend’s body with special emphasis given to the nipples and dick. Rich returned the favor. This was the first time Dale had seen his friend completely naked and he was impressed by the athletic fifty-three year old body. Stepping out of the shower Dale was immediately on his knees getting his second serving of man protein that day.

Two weeks later Dale received a call from the Senior Warden of the Church’s Vestry. He told Dale that Rich Hayes had recommended that he be a candidate to run for a position on the Vestry at the annual meeting in January. Dale accepted the nomination. He was elected and at the first Vestry meeting after the January election he was asked to chair the Finance Committee. As chair of this committee he would work closely with the treasurer, Rich Hayes. Loraine, Dale’s wife, was thrilled that her husband was involved in church activities. This was certainly a win-win situation for Dale as he met with the treasurer often on church business and otherwise.

The first cross country ski session in early January was a challenge. Dale overused muscles in his legs not prepared for such stress. A massage by Rich after the venture made it all VERY worthwhile. Although his leg muscles strengthened on future cross country skiing adventures the massages continued.

When Rich mentioned that he would attend a finance seminar in Columbus in February Dale asked if he could travel with him. This would give Dale an opportunity to visit Kyle at Ohio State and possibly his old acquaintance, Professor Peter Smith. Rich of course accepted the offer. Dale told his wife he had business meetings in Columbus. Dale picked up Rich at his office after work on Monday afternoon. On the way they stopped at a Bob Evans just off I-71 for dinner. While Bob Evans was not their first choice for a meal they were more concerned with convenience and a quick dinner. Checking into their room they embraced. Following an erotic shower they began their first night ever sleeping together. The love making was passionate followed by watching the news on TV followed by more intimacy followed by sleeping while cuddled followed by a middle of the night encounter followed by a morning encounter. Rich left to register for his seminar that was held in the hotel. The lucky Dale had an opportunity to rest following their intense activities.

He had called Kyle and arranged to meet him at a restaurant near the campus for lunch. He always enjoyed these times with his grandson’s lover. After catching up on the student’s studies Dale asked Kyle what he planned to do after graduation. He realized that Kyle was reluctant to discuss future plans. Eventually he discovered that this boy who he considered a second son wanted to continue his studies in graduate school. Dale then understood Kyle’s reluctance to talk about the future. His parents had made a significant financial commitment so Kyle could attend Ohio State. He was reluctant to ask his parents for more help. Dale finally stated, “Kyle, I consider you a second son. From what you have told me and from comments in the letters I have received from Carson, I believe that your friendship has grown deeper during his absence. There will be another year before he returns after you graduate this spring. If you went to graduate school you would be ready for the career you want when he returns. I will give you any financial assistance you require to complete your dream. I am not doing this just for you but for Carson and the joy it will give me. After more discussion Kyle told Dale that his dream was to get a graduate degree in library science. Dale was pleased that this young man had a plan. Kyle admitted that he had the application for the graduate program but had not applied as it was at this point only a fantasy. He reached across the table and after placing his hand on Grandpa’s said, “I would give you a BIG HUG and kiss if we were not in a public place. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

“Kyle, I know you better than almost anyone else, except of course Carson. You are an ambitious and intelligent young man, as well as a genuine hottie if I may be so crude. You deserve this and I know you will succeed. You cannot imagine how much pleasure I receive from knowing I’m planting a seed that will grow into a great future. So to you I say, Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

Following lunch Kyle and Grandpa walked back to the campus. Dale had a 3:00 meeting with his friend, and his grandson’s mentor, Professor Smith. As he entered the faculty office Peter approached him with a smile. They embraced with more passion then mere male friends would. Peter closed the door and the two sat. Their conversation centered on Carson’s Peace Corps adventures and the trip to Australia. Peter happily told that he had received letters from Carson outlining his projects in Guatemala. Dale then told some of the highlights of the trip to Australia. He laughed as he told about to his trip to the baths in Sydney the evening the boys went to a disco only to have them unexpectedly show up. Then he told about the experience at the nude gay beach and the drag queens in the middle of the outback. Peter was most impressed with his telling about meeting the Japanese man and falling for him. Dale explained how this encounter had awakened the realization that he could have a relationship that was more than getting it off for the moment.

Dale then told about his search for ‘Mr. Right’ and meeting the shy, inexperienced Rich and how their relationship grew. “Since meeting Rich I have not had the desire to be with another man. I have not been to the baths, have not had the weekly erotic massages and have not considered seeking a quickie. Based on our past history you realize this is a big change for me. I am happy with my man. While he was very inexperienced he has a desire to expand our love making and is a quick learner. I’m sure you will be impressed with him when we have dinner with you and Tom this evening.”

After Peter caught his friend up on his activities the two embraced. As Peter held Dale he whispered into his ear, “I am delighted that you found the right man. I look forward to meeting him at dinner.”

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I’m glad that Dale has found a friend a friend who is a member of the church his wife goes to. Dale and Rich became friends after spending time at a budget meeting for the church. They had dinner at the home of Rich who is a very good cook and they find that they both like the outdoors and they plan on doing some hiking and they took their last hike of the year in November and then it’s decided that they would go cross country skiing beginning in January. The two men seem to have more in common than just hiking and skiing as well as the meals that Rich plans for them to eat. I’m glad that Dale confided in his grandson his choice of men more than women, this was brought up because of the pressure that his father was putting on him to go into the family business. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..