Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,920 Words
  • 713 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 55. The Boys Plan an Adventure

As Carson hung up the phone he said to himself, ‘What in the heck could Grandpa want to discuss that requires a personal visit?’

The following Wednesday Carson waited on an outdoor bench next to the entrance to the visitor parking garage near his dorm. When he saw his Grandpa arriving he rode with him into the garage. Grandpa suggested they get coffee and find a quiet place to talk. It was a warm spring day so they sat on a park bench adjacent to a lawn area where students sat on the grass talking, studying or resting while shirtless young men provided eye candy as they tossed Frisbees.

“There are a couple of important issues I want to discuss with you. Recently you honored me by coming out. It was a brave act and I am very pleased that you sought me out as someone to share such intimate information. Now I have news for you. I also have the same feelings as you. The difference is that I grew up in a very different time. When I attended high school and college in the 1940s the concept of being gay did not exist to me. It was joked about but it was extremely unlikely that anyone would come out except to other gays. Actually the term gay was not used back then to identify a homosexual. Possibly terms like ‘Fairy’ or ‘Queer’ were used. I do not remember. Meeting other gays was virtually impossible as everyone hid their orientation so well that there were no other gays. I went to the large Cleveland Public Library once when in high school to find out about homosexuals. The only information was that the average homosexual man was tall, well dressed and likely to be a loner. Since then I have learned they come in all body builds, professions and ages. When I graduated from high school in 1946 I knew I had feelings that were different from my friends many of whom were obsessed with getting laid. But I did not know why I felt different. Today you have role models: On TV there is Billy Crystal as Jodi Dallas on Soap and Steven Carrington, playing the part of a shrewd respected businessman on Dynasty from 1981 to 1989, Elton John’s popularity has increased since he came out in 1976, and Senator Barney Frank, a respected member of the United States Senate from Massachusetts has been re-elected since coming out.”

“I married your grandmother immediately after graduation from college. That was what was expected. We have had a good life and I have been a good husband. You at age 21 have Kyle. I never had a Kyle in my life. That’s the way it is. If you are in a sexual relationship with Kyle I am happy for you. If not, I hope someday you find the right guy.”

“There is an unspoken rule among gay guys, ‘you do not out someone’. That is for them to do. I will not share your announcement with others and I hope you do not share mine. However, If you want to share with Kyle that is OK with me. Concerning sex lives, I am not going to pry into yours and will not share mine with you. You are free to give me any details you want to and ask questions. That is you decision.”

“Now, to completely change the topic of our conversation. As you know your grandmother and I travel often. We have been to Europe a number of times as well as South America, Hawaii and many places in the USA. When she and I travel together everything is first class. We stay in the best hotels, visit the most famous museums, cathedrals and other tourist sights. We never mesh with the locals. We are usually on a tour bus looking out the window, never being part of the local scene. I remember once when we were in Vienna we talked to an American couple who had visited Grinzing, a village on the outskirts of Vienna famous for wine. They had gone on their own by tram (streetcar) and returned on the last tram of the evening packed with happy Viennese singing and having a good time. Meanwhile we were staying at the five star Sacher Hotel, eating famous pastries and never talking to a local except hotel staff and tour guides, all who were being paid to talk to us. I envied those tourist visiting a local restaurant and riding the tram with happy Viennese. Your grandmother thought the concept barbaric. I want to travel and be part of the local area, not just a tourist with his nose in a guidebook.”

“You have until mid-September before departing for your Peace Corps training. I would very much like to travel someplace in the world with you. We would not travel first class, but happy class. Also, you may invite Kyle to join us. I would pay all our expenses including Kyle’s. I have made a list of possible itineraries. These are just suggestions. You are welcome to suggest other destinations. I am suggesting we travel two to three weeks.” Dale handed his grandson the list: London, Ireland and Highlands of Scotland, Paris and Swiss Alps, Australia including Outback and Great Barrier Reef, California coast from San Francisco to Los Angeles, National Parks including Yellowstone and Grand Tetons.

“Wow, what an opportunity. I will ask Kyle. But there is a problem. Kyle works in the warehouse of the factory where his father is a foreman. He needs the money for his expenses here at Ohio State. He is not fortunate to be a ‘Trust Fund’ student like me.”

Dale was silent for a few moments while he considered the situation. “I would be willing to give Kyle the money he would lose by traveling with us. But I won’t. While I could easily afford to, it might be considered an insult by him and his parents.” A period of silence followed. Then Dale spoke again, “I have investments in some small businesses. I know I could find Kyle employment in Cleveland. Probably I could find work for both of you. Living at your home with Kyle might be difficult. Between your father’s antagonism toward your Peace Corps and the fact that your life style would be stifled for the two of you. I am sure we could find a cheap place for you to live that would provide the privacy I assume you desire. Discuss the travel and work possibilities with Kyle before I take you two out to dinner. If Kyle does not have a passport he must apply immediately if we travel outside the U.S.A.”

Dale had made reservations at a popular, moderately priced Italian restaurant for their dinner. While he could have afforded Columbus’s most expensive and elegant restaurant he wanted Kyle to see him as a person to be respected for who he was, not what he had. After meeting with his grandson he visited Club Baths on his own. While there were few other men on a weekday afternoon he enjoyed himself. Visits to the steam room, a group session in the large dark room with a carpeted platform in the middle and another one on one in his room resulted in a relaxing and satisfying afternoon.

As he drove to the entrance to Carson’s dorm he saw the two young men waiting. At Just under six feet (183 m) thin, dark hair, horn rimmed glasses, brown eyes and a happy smile Kyle appeared to be a confident young man as he introduced himself. At dinner the conversation centered on the summer travels. While Grandpa was at the baths the boys were in the library researching the destinations suggested. At first they had discounted southern hemisphere Australia since a June visit would be in mid-winter. Kyle had found a reference that stated: Northern Australia’s 'dry season' (during the Australian winter) is a time of lovely sunny days and warm temperatures, well suited for exploring on land or underwater. The tidal currents around the Great Barrier Reef are gentler, creating good snorkeling conditions. (audleytravel.com) Since Ohio provided few opportunities for snorkeling or scuba diving neither had done any but each wanted to try it. When they announced Australia as their first choice Grandpa agreed stating they had made an excellent choice as both Europe and the National Parks were extremely crowded in the summer.

Grandpa assured the boys that he could arrange summer jobs for them in the Cleveland area after the travels. If a cheap apartment could not be found they could stay in the guest room at his home. By the end of the week the boys were to give him a list of special places they would like to visit and he would contact a travel agent. Kyle was positive his parents would be OK with the plans as long as he could earn money during the summer. Later that evening Kyle called his parents to discuss his plans. The following day he applied for a passport.

That weekend Carson and his grandfather had a long conversation on the phone. If possible they would like to take scuba lessons and dive in the ocean of the Great Barrier Reef. If that was not possible they would snorkel in the area. Both he and Kyle enjoyed swimming and had been going to the university pool every day to improve their skills. The other must see places were the rugged outback and Bondi Beach in Sydney. They realized the waters of Bondi Beach in southern Australia would probably be too cool to encourage crowds but they wanted to at least stroll on this famous beach.

Dale / Grandfather had contacted some of his friends to help him find a travel agent knowledgeable in ‘gay travel in Australia’. Through a friend of a friend who knew a gay man who traveled the world he found a travel agent in Chicago familiar with both travel and gay life in Australia. When during a long phone conversation Marcel, the travel agent, discovered the gay grandfather was taking his gay twenty-one year old grandson and boyfriend on a tour of Australia he became captivated by the concept. Two days later Marcel phoned Dale with a suggested itinerary and was preparing a list of gay places of interest to both the boys and the older man. An interesting place to stay was a gay owned inn nears Cairns, a city on the Great Barrier Reef. There was a scuba school near the resort. Marcel asked Dale if his grandson and boyfriend would be comfortable at a gay owned inn where nude sunbathing and swimming in the pool and nearby ocean beach happened They would likely be the youngest guests and be ogled by older men. Marcel also had information about bath houses, bars, clubs and beaches that would be of interest to gays.

The following day Dale drove to Columbus and took his grandson and Kyle out to dinner. They discussed the suggested itinerary that included Sydney and Bondi Beach, Alice Springs in the center of the outback with a side trip to Uluru (Ayer’s Rock) one of Australia's most recognizable natural landmarks, and the highlight of the trip, a week in or near Cairns on the Great Barrier Reef where scuba lessons were available. He then told the boys about the gay inn where they might be the youngest guests. He explained there would be nudity especially around the pool. While they would not be required to go natural it was common. The boys assured grandfather that nudity would not be a problem. Carson joked, ‘If most guests are older than us and they enjoy checking out our young, innocent bodies so be it. They can look, just not touch.”

Dale called Marcel the following morning and the itinerary was finalized. Marcel was pleased to work with this man who had little concern about costs.

The following Friday evening the boys shared a pizza in Kyle’s dorm room. His roommate had gone home for the weekend to have a ‘fucking good time’ with his girlfriend. Carson decided he would disclose his coming of age in the world of man sex that he had never shared with anyone. “When we talked about our first manly experience I did not share all with you. Now I know you better and want to share with you events that I have never told anyone. On my twelfth birthday my grandfather gave me a Schwinn Traveler 10 speed road bike. The day after my birthday I took a ride to a park I had never visited before. I needed to take a crap and saw a public toilet. I entered and went into the first stall. While doing what I had gone there to do someone entered. He approached the piss trough that was next to the two stalls. I was in the stall nearest the pissing place. It was then that I realized that there was a small peep hole that gave a view of a guy pissing. I looked through the hole and saw his dick. This was the first time in my life that I could examine an adult man’s dick. I had seen a few at the men’s shower room of the country club my parents belong to and I had seen my dad’s a couple of times. But I knew that one did not stare at a guy’s dick so had never had an opportunity to check one out in detail. Now that I have seen more I realize now that this guy had nothing special. After he pissed he squeezed it, shook it and put it back in his pants. I decided to wait and see if anyone else entered. Soon another man entered. He stood at the end of the trough right next to my peep hole. I could clearly see his dick that was about a foot (30 cm) from my eye. His was bigger than the first. He took a long piss. When he finished he shook it, then shook it more and suddenly I realized it was getting bigger. Soon he had a full hardon that he began stroking. Never had I seen a hard dick before except for my little twelve year old one. He stroked slow and then faster. Then to my amazement he grabbed it tight as white stuff shot out. He squeezed out the last drops and as he was putting it back in his pants someone entered and said, ‘Hey dad, mom told me to tell you the charcoal fire is ready for grilling.’ He departed. I pulled my pants up and left the stall and inspected the wall of the trough where he had been standing. There was white stuff on it. I went back to the stall and waited to see if someone else came in. As I thought about what I had seen I realized my dick was getting hard. I pulled down my pants and put my hand around my little dick as the man had done to his big one. Then I moved my hand up and down the shaft like he had done. I got a feeling like I had never had before, tingling and good. Suddenly some white stuff came out of the piss hole. Not much, but my whole body reacted and for a few minutes I felt weak. I just sat there and looked at my dick and the couple of drops that had come out. Then I just thought, maybe I did a little because I’m small and guys do more like the guy I watched. I remembered waking up a few times with wetness in my pajamas. I thought I had just pissed a little. That confused me but I did not think much about it. Then I heard another person enter and again looked through the peephole. This guy had a very different dick. It was the same size as the second guy with the bigger one but there was no round thing at the end like mine and the other dicks I had seen. It was just skin to the end. He pissed out of a hole in the skin. That was my first observation of an uncut dick. When he finished he just shook it and put it back in his pants. That had been an amazing adventure. First I was able to observe my first dick, then a big dick jerking off and cumming, then my little dick cumming and finally the strange dick with all the skin. I rode my bike home and for the rest of the day could not get any of my observations and my own activity out of my mind. That night I took my dick in hand again had an amazing feeling followed by a small amount oozing out.”

“Obviously I returned to my special place the following day. There were a few more observations including another skin covered one. This time the guy pulled his skin back when he pissed and exposed a dick that looked like mine and the others. After he pissed he shook it and pulled the skin back over the end. Although this was ten years ago I remember all those dicks as if it I saw them today. Much to my disappointment I did not see any more hard ones or hand jobs.”

“About a month later I was riding through the park and saw a guy in my class talking to some older boys. I stopped to talk. They were waiting for a friend who was bringing a pack of cigarettes. When the friend arrived one of the older boys asked me if I wanted to join them in the woods for a smoke. I had never smoked but was up to it and also did not want to appear as chicken. We rode to a secluded area and sat in a circle. The pack was opened and I had my first puff. I coughed and the others laughed and then told me how to inhale. As we sat there one of the older boys who was probably about fifteen said, ‘This makes me horney. I’m going to jack off’. He pulled down his pants and proudly showed off a dick that was bigger than any of the rest of ours. Then he said, ‘Anyone who doesn’t join has to kiss my dick.’ I pulled down my pants as the others did. Much to my relief I did not have the smallest one. The five of us kneeled in a circle and jacked together. The one who started it shot a healthy load. The rest of us eventually shot less impressive loads. One of the boys was uncut so I had an opportunity to see it close and in action. A few days later the uncut boy rang our doorbell. My mother answered. He introduced himself to her as Jim in my class. Actually that was a lie as he was two years older. We went for a bike ride and you will not be surprised to hear that we ended up in some bushes. He pulled out his dick and I did the same. He asked if I wanted to touch it. Of course I did. When he pulled it out it was soft with the skin covering the head. I touched it and it started to grow. It was an amazing sight to pull the skin back and expose the moist head.”

What Carson did not tell Kyle was that Jim told him to kiss it. When he kissed it he could taste the musk of an uncut man. Jim then played with Carson who was hard by now. Jim kissed Carson’s and then took it in his mouth. The feeling by the virgin to sucking was amazing. Jim then stopped and told Carson to do the same. That first taste of a boy dick initiated Carson into the joy of sucking. He and Jim took daily bike rides. By the end of the second week Carson savored his first load. He soon became obsessed with dick sucking. By the time Carson was sixteen the circle jerks and encounters with Jim and the others ended as they apparently got more interested in girls.

Carson never told any of his friends about the peephole at the park toilet. Not because he was ashamed but because he did not want to share it.

Kyle was the first boy or man Carson met who he liked as a person, not just a jerkoff buddy. So far their encounters had consisted of cuddling, kissing and giving each other hand jobs. That evening Carson decided he wanted more. While watching TV they began their usual touchie – feelies. They sat on the sofa with shirts removed and pants lowered. They kissed as they stroked each other. Then Carson made the big move. He got on his knees in front of his friend and played with his dick just inches from his eyes. He then leaned in and kissed it. He licked the shaft and then swallowed it to the base. He then pulled out with his lips on the swollen head and then plunged in with the dick deep into his throat. He continued the movement until Kyle warned him that he was close. Carson wanted to go deep and swallow the load but was not sure what his friend’s reaction would be. If this was just some encounter at the bathhouse he wouldn’t care and would have taken it. He pulled his mouth away and let Kyle blast onto his stomach. Carson then sat next to his friend and finished himself. What Carson did not know was that Kyle had similar concerns about sucking. Relieved that his friend would not be turned off by the act within thirty minutes Kyle was returning the favor. Within a week each was happily accepting the load of the other and then kissing so to share what had dribble onto the lips.

A week later Carson got up the nerve to discuss bathhouses with Kyle. He asked him if he had ever visited one. Kyle had absolutely no idea what Carson was talking about. After Carson described the activities that take place his friend asked him, “Do you want to go there with me so we can mess around with other guys?”

Carson did not want to admit he would be up to it with the right guy so he replied, “No, I am suggesting we go and watch not get involved. We can have our own room with a door that locks to mess around with each other.”

The following afternoon they visited Club Columbus. In the small room they shared they got naked and wrapped towels around their waists. As they explored walking down the hall a few doors were open. In one a man of about sixty sat on the bed playing with himself. He smiled at the boys as they passed. The man in the next room was lying on his stomach with feet toward the door. As they continued down the hall Carson told his friend that lying like that usually was an invitation to fuck. Kyle was familiar with fucking as they had seen guys doing it in a gay porn magazine he had purchased at a newsstand with a X rated, for adults only back room. He asked Carson if he had ever fucked or been fucked. Carson truthfully replied that he had not done either. After a visit to the steam room where they saw outlines of guys through the steam sucking, they showered and returned to their room for quality time together. Later, more exploring took them to a room with bed like platforms along the wall. To the amazement of both a guy of about thirty was getting fucked by an older man while two others watched and played with their dicks. Apparently the older guy shot his load. He pulled out and removed a cum filled condom. One of the other guys stepped up and positioned himself so he could shove in. He was not wearing a condom and the guy on his back pushed him away. Then he reached for a condom and handed it to the ready one. This guy, also about thirty, slightly chubby, rolled it on his small dick and pushed in. In less than a minute he squealed with pleasure and pulled out. Meantime, another man was ready already wearing a condom. The two watched with interest and then returned to their room. They discussed fucking and both agreed neither wanted to either fuck or be fucked. Actually while both stated fucking was not something they wanted to do each privately wondered what it would be like. They were both horned up from the observations and soon were in a 69 position followed by a kissing and cuddling position followed by a lot of tenderness with each forcing a stop before cumming. Thirty minutes later each shot powerful loads.

A month later Professor Peter Smith attended a reception for graduating mechanical engineering students. Since there would be thousands of students graduating that spring from all majors at the university these smaller receptions for students of a specific major gave the students, parents, friends and professors an opportunity to meet on a more intimate basis. Peter spotted Carson with his grandfather and others who were most likely his parents and grandmother. As he approached them the grandfather smiled and held out his hand, “It is so nice to see you again, Professor Smith. I would like to introduce you to Carson’s parents and grandmother.” As introductions were made Peter felt hostile vibes from Carson’s father. The mother, daughter of the friendly outgoing grandfather, appeared quiet and shy as she mumbled a soft acknowledgement to Peter’s friendly greeting.

The father spoke, “Today we celebrate my son’s graduation. It would be a happy celebration if he had prepared himself for meaningful employment. Instead he chooses a major that is of no value to the family business and then to our confusion announces that he is giving two productive years to roaming aimlessly around the world on some kind of a lark.”

Grandfather looked at Peter and rolled his eyes. Peter responded, “I am sure the two years with the Peace Corps will give him valuable life lessons. I wish such opportunities existed when I graduated from university thirty years ago.” Then turning to Carson he said, “Could I take you away from your family for a minute? I have one lingering question about your conclusion in the interesting and professional final project you submitted.”

As they stepped aside Peter quietly asked Carson, “Now I understand your and your grandfather’s comments about your father. Excellent decision to distance yourself from him. Two years in the Peace Corps will make you an even more confident man. Keep me posted on your adventures.”

A few minutes later grandfather approached Peter, “It’s amazing that my grandson has developed into such a confident young man despite his asshole father. Thank you for being the mentor he needed. Also, I would give you a man hug if we were in private. A gigantic thanks for introducing me to the baths. I have had a couple of enjoyable afternoons at Club Cleveland. Also more thanks for introducing me to your friend Vlad. I have had lunch with him a couple of times. He is an amazing man with an interesting background. Never did I think I would meet someone who was a lover of a Soviet general, who interrogated Nazi prisoners and then spied for the US Army. If Vlad wasn’t in an exclusive partnership with Aiden I would invite him to my bed. He introduced me to some of his friends including Alex. Alex and I went to Club Cleveland Baths last week. I was amazed when he told me he was eighty-one years old. He looks twenty years younger, what l handsome, virile body. I know you are not surprised that he offered his Russian ass to me and a few others there. When I told him I would see you at this reception he told me to tell you, and these are his exact words, ‘tell Peter my ass is waiting for a visit by his massive dick’. “

Peter laughed as he replied, “Tell my friend I am visiting my parents next week and will call him when I am in the area. Maybe the three of us could get together for lunch followed by dessert.”

“Look forward to it. Now I must get back to the family and try to protect my grandson from his father as I have been doing all his life.”

The following week Peter did not have lunch with Dale and Alex. Tom took Thursday off and the two drove to Pleasant Valley early in the morning. They each had lunch at their parents’ homes. Then they drove to downtown Cleveland and met Alex and Dale at the baths. Alex happily offered his Russian ass to all three. In the past following such an encounter Alex’s love and partner, Roland, would cuddle as the tops departed. Roland had passed away. This afternoon Dale stayed with Alex in their small room as Peter and Tom roamed the halls that included two three ways with obliging new temporary friends.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..