Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,600 Words
  • 1,250 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 24. Henry Becomes Part of Two Families

August 1973

Henry and Aiden were totally at ease by the time the shoofly pie Rebecca had prepared was served for dessert. Obviously this very pregnant woman had put in a special effort to prepare the delicious meal while tending to her to adorable and very active sons. The friendship extruded by their hosts (Rob, Jacob, Rebecca and Andrzej) was genuine. At the conclusion of the meal Henry raised a toast to his new friends with special thanks to Rebecca. He then announced that she would be banned from the kitchen the rest of the evening while he and Aiden washed dishes as a ‘thank you’. Andrzej told them he would take Rebecca home and help put the boys to bed and then return.

For over a week Henry and Aiden had been visiting their and Seth’s families in Georgia. While they loved them all and the love was reciprocated they were constantly aware that they were in a straight world. With Rob and Jacob they could just be themselves and to their relief it was obvious that Rebecca and Andrzej totally accepted the man love relationships. Jacob and Rob joined their guests in cleaning the kitchen and the four enjoyed friendly banter. When Andrzej returned from helping Rebecca put the boys to bed an hour later they felt no need to go from gay mode to straight mode. Until after midnight they shared life stories. Henry and Aiden were enthralled by Andrzej’s tales of living in Soviet controlled Poland and the Pole was equally interested in Rob’s growing up in small town white Georgia and Henry’s small town life in Negro Georgia. While none of the five usually drank more than an occasional glass of wine or beer this seemed to be a perfect setting for beer and stories. By the end of the evening all were slightly drunk and very contented. Jacob and Rob insisted on walking Andrzej home since they were concerned about his ability to negotiate the two blocks to his home and they also needed some fresh air themselves. Since their day had begun before 5.00 in Daisyville, Georgia, the two guests stumbled upstairs and held each other up while they had a long beer draining pissing session together. After stripping naked they fell into their queen sized bed in the guest room without taking time for showers or even brushing their teeth. Both were asleep within minutes of their heads hitting the pillows. When Rob woke up at 9.00 the next morning he noted Henry was still sound sleeping. After another long beer piss he put on a robe and went downstairs. There was a note on the kitchen table from Rob stating he and Jacob would be home between 5.00 and 6.00 (17.00 – 18.00). It included both of their work phone numbers should they have questions. While cleaning the kitchen together the previous evening Jacob had pointed out breakfast possibilities. There was also Washington tourist information on the table as well as a set of house keys. Rob made a pot of coffee and took cups upstairs for himself and Henry if he was awake. As Rob showered Henry entered the bathroom and following a long piss joined him. After friendly playtime including jerking each other off they planned their day over breakfast. They agreed they needed exercise and determined it would take less than an hour to walk from Georgetown to the Washington Monument. From there it would be an easy walk to the numerous Smithsonian museums around the National Mall they hoped to visit.

Returning from their day of sightseeing the encountered Rob in the kitchen preparing supper. Andrzej had telephoned stating he would visit after he put the boys to bed. He also stated that Rebecca appeared tired and would go to bed soon. Later the five squeezed into the sauna. Jacob brought in two small wooden stools that he and Rob sat on at the feet of the others. Sitting on the low stools they were just above eye level of the dicks of their friends. Seeing all of Aiden and Henry for the first time they were impressed with Henry’s large uncut dick crowned by a thatch of short black kinky hair. Andrzej stated that Rebecca appeared especially tired recently. When Henry replied she should not have gone to all the trouble of preparing the scrumptious dinner the previous evening Andrzej lamented that she insisted on preparing a special meal for their guests and could not be talked out of it. He also stated that he would be taking the morning off from work the next day to take her to the doctor. Henry immediately told his Polish friend that he or Rob would take her to the doctor while the other stayed home with the boys. Andrzej gladly accepted the offer as he wanted to save allowable days off for after the birth.

The following morning Henry sat in the doctor’s waiting room while Rebecca was being examined. He heard a voice saying, “Mr. Borowski ….. Mr. Borowski ….. Mr. Borowski.” He look up and saw the nurse searching the room. He suddenly realized she was looking for Andrzej. Henry stood and told her he was a friend of the Borowskis and had brought Mrs. Borowski to the appointment. The nurse told him the doctor wanted to speak to Mr. Borowski. She turned around and returned to the inner office. A few minutes later she returned. “While the doctor wants to discuss Mrs. Borowski’s condition with her husband, she has given him permission to talk to you.”

Upon walking into the examination room he saw Rebecca on the examination table. The doctor was standing next to her and spoke, “We have some good news and also some concerns. If my advice is followed healthy twins should arrive in about six weeks. I wanted to share this information with you as it must be communicated to her husband. While I am sure Rebecca is capable of informing her husband I just want to be doubly sure that he understands the gravity of the situation.”

A dumbfounded Henry asked, “Did you say twins?”

“Yes. I detected two healthy heartbeats during today’s examination. This could explain why she is so tired, carrying and nourishing two babies. Other than her weakness everything appears fine. However, I am insisting she rest and have a light schedule until the delivery. I know she has two healthy boys aged two and five. She is not to lift them or run after them. She should have light exercise such as walking and could safely do some light, very light, house work. She and Mr. Borowski must find a way to provide her with the rest she must have. I believe that she will have a normal delivery with proper rest. She has already given birth twice with no complications and see none this time, WITH PROPER REST! Please communicate this urgent message to her husband.”

As they walked back to the car Rebecca laughed, “Twins, that was sure a shock. Andrzej and I both want a daughter. This will give us two chances. Now I know why I felt so much fatigue, more than with the first two. But right now I am starving. Could we stop someplace for a lunch?”

In the crowded restaurant Henry helped Rebecca to her seat and they studied the menus. After the waitress took their orders Henry noticed an older couple at a nearby table giving them looks of disapproval. He could hear pieces of their conversation and was sure he heard the women mention the pregnancy and then use the ‘n’ word to describe Henry. He was not going to let this old bigot ruin their happy day. He told Rebecca about the disapproving couple and suggested they ignore them. He was surprised when Rebecca reached for his hand and caressed it while smiling. With the look on her face of a woman totally in love she leaned into Henry quietly saying, “This display of affection should drive the old bat crazy.” She then reached up and caressed Henry’s face. Henry glanced at the bigot out of the corner of his eye and noted she was now ranting as she starred at them. While they continued their love act Henry leaned over and said to the woman, “I apologize for the display of affection. We just learned that my Ellie Mae is going to have twins. Both of us are so happy. Oh, did you think we were married. Oh no. We are not married. It would be a violation of the laws of nature, the laws of Washington DC and an abomination in our church if we were married. The twins she carries are not mine. Since we are brother and sister we cannot have children together. Think of it. The little tykes would only have one set of grandparents since her parents and my parents are the same people.” With that final statement the lady turned white and headed to the ladies bathroom.

The husband sternly looked at Henry and Rebecca, “You have upset my wife and ruined our lunch.”

Henry in a very serious voice said, “I apologize if we caused any distress. I heard your wife discussing us and just wanted to kindly inform her about our situation.”

Although their meals had just been served the husband stood up, placed money on the table and waited for his wife near the ladies room. He then escorted his grief stricken wife out of the restaurant with both of them keeping their eyes planted on the floor. While Henry seethed inside that such people existed he saw the funny side of it and they both had a good laugh.

Henry took her back to her home where Rob was playing with the boys. Henry nicely ordered Rebecca to rest while he and Rob took the boys to the park and then Jacob’s home until Andrzej returned from work. Andrzej and Rebecca had a light supper together while the boys dined with the four men. He was thrilled to receive the news about the twins and concerned about the rest requirement. Later that evening after Andrzej put the boys to bed and was satisfied that Rebecca was resting while watching TV he returned to Jacob’s for a sauna and discussion session.

In the sauna Andrzej was a combination of ecstasy over the twins announcement and bewilderment as to how he could arrange for Rebecca to rest while taking care of the boys.

Jacob spoke up, “I think I might have a solution. Rebecca’s youngest sister is sixteen years old. If her parents would permit it she could stay with you. The Amish have a tradition of helping family and friends. For the Amish a sixteen year old is considered a woman. She would have finished school and be experienced in all phases of country homemaking and child care. I could call a friend in Lancaster tomorrow morning and ask her to discuss the situation with Susan, Rebecca’s mother. While such an action should be approved by the Bishop (head of the local Amish congregation) I wouldn’t be surprised if Susan just sends her without permission. If you think it is a good idea go home and discuss it with Rebecca and I will call Mrs. Shoemaker in the morning.”

Andrzej thought it was a wonderful idea and immediately, sweat and all, ran home to discuss it with Rachel. He call Jacob twenty minutes later and asked him to make the call.

Saturday morning Jacob, Andrzej, Jacob Junior and little Maciek drove to Lancaster County arriving at the home of Rebecca’s parents at noon. Junior was excited that he would be visiting a farm with horses and cows but was confused about meeting grandparents. He knew all of his friends had grandparents and wondered why he only had one, Reg (who really was not a grandfather).

As they got out of the car Susan ran out of the house into the arms of Jacob, the brother she had not seen in over twenty years. She then cried as she kneeled and hugged her two little grandsons. Holding Maciek on her waist she stood and smiled, “You must be Andrzej.” She hugged him as best as she could while holding Maciek. It was then total confusion as everyone introduced themselves. They met Rebecca’s six brothers and sisters and her father, Ephraim, who smiled and roughly shook their hands. An hour after they arrived a buggy came up the lane. Jacob saw his mother and father for the first time in over twenty years. While custom required that any Amish person including Jacob’s family not acknowledge his existence since he had left the community his family was willing to break the rule and suffer the consequence. They knew that as long the contact was not prolonged they would just receive a stern warning from the bishop. A more involved visit with their wayward son could result, in extreme cases, their banishment from the community. More and more of Jacob’s family arrived. All of his brothers and sisters had married and had large families some of which were married and had children. By dinner time almost fifty had arrived, all decedents of Jacob’s parents. Food was not an issue as every woman brought some to share.

As dusk settled in and all the relatives had returned home to do evening farm chores Ephraim suggested they and the boys go to the swimming hole for their Saturday night baths. As they walked along the path he had a quiet conversation with Andrzej. Ephraim told his son-in-law that his wife had never told him the real reason for Rebecca’s hasty departure until yesterday after we learned you were visiting. “Jerimiah appeared to be a perfect husband and I never understood why Rebecca rejected him. I know that the reason I was never told was because I might have committed a terrible sin against him. But when there was an incident two months after Rebecca departed I suspected he had not acted as a gentleman. The event occurred while the families in his part of the county gathered for dinner after religious services held at one of the homes. Someone heard screams which were more than the usual noise children make while playing. A man who was returning from a visit to the privy (outside toilet) followed the screams and found Jerimiah kneeling over a girl, just a fourteen year old girl, with his hard piece in his hand and her dress pushed up exposing her private parts. He was leaning in ready to push it in when discovered. Jerimiah got up and ran while the man who found them went to the girl. Jerimiah was never seen again and hopefully is gone forever. The man who found them told other men that it was the largest piece he had ever seen. I thank God that Rebecca never married that animal.”

When they arrived at the bathing area and got naked Ephraim took a serious look at Andrzej with eyes focused on his dick, “I see that my Rebecca found a normal husband, not one that would rip her apart.” Andrzej checked out his father-in-law and was happy that when soft his Polish one was a little larger.

That night the visitors shared two beds in the room of some of the boys who slept elsewhere, probably in the hay loft. Andrzej and little Maciek shared one bed while Jacob and Junior slept in the other. While Jacob had fantasized about sharing a bed with Andrzej he was relieved it did not happen as it would have resulted in a frustrating night.

Sunday morning immediately after breakfast the men, grandsons and Rebecca’s sister, Miriam, departed. She sat in the back seat between the two boys who would be her charges for the next few months. While initially appearing shy she soon opened up with constant questions about the new world she was visiting during the three hour drive home to Washington. Arriving home the sisters began a never ceasing conversation. After three hours of constant girl talk Andrzej escaped to the tranquility of the sauna getting naked with Rob and Jacob. Henry and Aiden were out on their last day of sightseeing prior to their departure the following morning.

Monday morning Jacob and Rob said goodbye to their visiting friends with hearty hugs and promises to visit Cleveland. Henry and Aiden packed the car and drove over to say goodbye to Rebecca. She had insisted they have their final breakfast with her, the boys and her sister. Miriam was learning to use the modern kitchen appliances under the guidance of Rebecca who relaxed at the table. They delayed their departure so they could take the boys for one final ride on the swings and slide at the nearby playground. Miriam accompanied as she began her orientation to her new citified neighborhood. They pulled out of the driveway midmorning after tearful goodbyes and promises of a return visit. With full stomachs and a box of ginger cookies baked by Miriam early that morning in the new to her electric oven they began their seven hour drive home to Cleveland.

Arriving home Vlad greeting them with dinner ready to be served. However, the meal would wait two hours as the three had hunger for more than just food. They embraced and kissed. Vlad who had never had a sexual encounter with Henry had anticipated the possibilities after reading letters from Aiden describing their travels. Henry found the Russian equally enticing and they all helped each other remove clothes as they headed for the bedroom. Kneeling, Vlad inspected Henry’s perfectly formed black piece. He then deep throated Aiden who begged him to stop as his pent up desires for Vlad were about to explode. Returning to Henry he pushed the skin back and savored the moist head. Since Henry had not taken a shower since the previous evening the strong musk of a man fragrance seduced Vlad. He pulled the skin forward that strained to cover the dick head at the end of the rock hard shaft. Henry cried out in delight as Vlad pulled open the piss hole in the skin and inserted his tongue in the opening and licked the skin covered head. Suddenly Vlad felt the urge to be fucked. While he did not bottom often when in the right mood he wanted it, really wanted it. He took lube out of the nightstand drawer, handed it to Aiden and laid on his back at the edge of the bed. Aiden needed no instruction as he generously lubed his dick. Standing at the side of the bed he placed his lover’s legs on his shoulder and gently implanted his eager dick of modest size. Within two thrusts he felt his juices rise as he leaned forward and kissed while shooting a fountain of love into his man. As Aiden pulled out Henry stepped up. He aimed his already lubricated dick head. Mindful that Vlad would need time to adjust to his substantial piece he played with the opening first with one finger, then two and then three. Vlad smiled saying, “I am ready.” Henry gently and slowly moved in deeper and deeper. He could tell by the expression on Vlad’s face he was causing pain. Deeply implanted he paused and just smiled as Vlad’s expression turned from that of pain to pleasure. Vlad nodded and Henry began, first pulling out all but the head and then gently going back deeply. Vlad wiggled his ass indicating the want of more vigorous activity. Henry plunged in and out with Vlad crying out each time it was fully implanted. Meanwhile Aiden with a lubed hand was jacking Vlad. When Henry’s cum began to shoot the pulsating of his dick in the willing ass brought Vlad over the top as he blasted his load onto his chest with a few spurts landing on his lips. Henry pulled out and fell to Vlad’s side. Vlad pulled Aiden down and the three embraced resulting with all being covered in Vlad’s cum. Following showering together they put on robes and ate dinner. The table was not cleared nor dishes washed that evening as they returned to the bedroom for a night of happily interrupted sleep.

The following morning Vlad and Aiden had a private conversation and then suggested to Henry that he stay with them a few nights rather than return to his empty apartment.

The few nights turned into a few weeks, then months and longer.

Chapter Epilog: About six weeks later Vlad answered the phone to a call from the exuberant Andrzej. Susan and Sofia had arrived that afternoon. The healthy babies were named after their grandmothers on the Amish farm in Pennsylvania and far away Poland. A month later Rebecca called to give an update on the twins. Henry was home alone that evening and they had a long chat. Rebecca told him: “Remember our lunch where you told the bigoted lady at the next table that you and I were brother and sister. I have shared that story with many friends resulting in good natured laughs. But seriously, I do think very fondly of you. The way you interacted with the boys and the concern you showed for me was very touching. Actually I think of you as a brother and I hope you will remain in the lives of our family.” Henry had tears in his eyes as the phone conversation continued.

  

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I’m glad that Henry was accepted as part of the family, I remember that during those years that if you were black you wouldn’t be accepted by most people. Even though the lives of the black people aren’t accepted even though they have been living in polite society for many years there are still those bigoted people who aren’t accepting of them even though they’ve never done anything to them or their families, these people are just cruel. I’m glad that Henry stood up to the bigoted couple when he took Rebecca to her doctors appointment and after they were told about the restrictions she was going to have to live with if she wanted to deliver the two babies she was carrying. I’m glad that Rebecca thinks enough of Henry to call him her brother, as he was like a brother to her while he and Aiden had been spending the week in Washington DC. I’m glad that she now has two more children which is because they were able to get her some help from her family thankfully she had a sister who was 16 years old and according to her Amish background Miriam was considered an adult and she would be able to keep tabs on the boys and do the housework and prepare meals for the family, thus relieving the burden on Rebecca so she could rest as much as possible and by doing so she would be following the doctors orders. I hope that Henry is able to find someone who will make his life full and satisfied in all areas the way that Seth would have. I hope that by doing that he wouldn’t be tarnishing the memory of Seth but I think he really needs someone who is going to fill his life with joy. Great story can’t wait to read more about these fine people.

Link to comment

At this point I do not know what will happen in Henry's love life.  This story just sort of falls our of my head without detailed planning.  I do have a very general story line to follow but as I write it changes.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..