Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,246 Words
  • 747 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 31. The UPS Driver Delivers

April 1975

The UPS man, Bruce had made his delivery on Monday. Tuesday morning Fred could think of nothing but this new man in his life. Although there meeting had been only a few minutes and they had only exchanged a few words Fred felt like he knew the soul of Bruce. His uncle commented midmorning, “You seem in a daze, are you feeling OK?” Bruce replied that he had an examination that evening in his Federal Income Tax class that worried him. When his uncle suggested he take the rest of the day off to study Bruce panicked. He could not tell his uncle there was no test and his mood resulted from thoughts, perplexed thoughts, about the new UPS delivery man. He told his uncle that he was prepared and that working would help clear his head.

UPS deliveries were usually received mid-day. By mid-afternoon Fred accepted the fact that there would be no delivery. He knew he should not expect a delivery since UPS deliveries only happened every two or three days, sometimes there was no delivery for a week. The bulk of merchandise was delivered by the hardware store supplier on Thursday afternoons. Only unusual items or special orders were delivered by UPS.

Wednesday when his uncle asked about his Tuesday evening exam Fred told him he had anticipated the question topics and was well prepared (while thinking to himself – wish that were true – but there was no exam). No delivery on Wednesday or Thursday. A disappointed Fred was relieved that at least there had not been a delivery by a different driver. On Friday soon after noon a totally frustrated Fred saw the UPS truck park outside. He was exasperated because a customer was driving him crazy. For thirty minutes he had been helping her selected the right shade of lavender paint to match her powder room curtains. Finally, she decided that the curtains should be replaced and that she would not be able to select a paint color until she selected fabric to make new curtains. While he felt sorry for whoever waited on her at the fabric store he welcomed Bruce, “What have you for me today? We have not seen you for a few days.” Bruce replied with a cheery reply as Fred signed for the merchandise. He had been rehearsing comments he might make to prolong the visit. “Would you like a cup of coffee?”

Bruce replied, “No thank you. Actually I drink no caffeine based products. But, if you have hot water available I could make myself some tea.” Fred replied that he would put the pot in the back room on and boiling water would be available in a couple of minutes. Bruce went to his truck to retrieve his thermos and returned with it and a tea bag.

Fred invited him into the back room. “Do you mind if I sit for a couple of minutes. I’m ahead of schedule and could sure enjoy a short break.” Fred invited him to stay as long as he wanted.

“You did not need to bring your own tea bag. We have a supply.”

“Actually, I do not drink regular tea. Again, the caffeine issue. This is a special tea, Rooibos, imported from South Africa that I get at a health food store. It contains powerful antioxidants that boost the immune system.”

“That sounds interesting and healthy. And you do look healthy.”

“This is the only tea bag I have with me. I will drop some off with my next delivery if you want to try it.”

“If you recommend it, it must be good for the diet. Your body appears to be very fit and vigorous.” Suddenly Fred realized that maybe he had gone too far to let Bruce know he had inspected his body.

He was greatly relieved when Bruce said, “Thank you for the compliment. I am very particular about my diet. I also exercise regularly. Thanks for the hot water and chance to take a break. May I use your john (slang for toilet)?”

“Of course, the first door on your left down that hall. Between my working here full time and attending university nights I do not have time for proper exercise. Maybe at your next delivery you could tell me more about you exercise regime.”

“Gladly, but you might wish you hadn’t asked. Once I get started on diet and exercise I cannot stop talking. My brother tells me I am obsessed with it. If it is convenient I could eat my lunch here while we discuss a healthy life style. Usually I eat it in the truck. Now, if I don’t get to the john soon I’ll piss in my pants.”

Returning from the bathroom Bruce laughed as he admitted. “If I had not used your facility I would have done what I frequently do. Piss in a jar I keep in the back of my truck. See you.”

The following Tuesday Bruce arrived with a delivery around noon. When Fred asked him if he would like to take his lunch break in their back room he said, ‘Yes’, with a smile. He brought in his lunch bag. As he sat he took out the contents: two hard cooked eggs, a banana, an apple, a small container that Fred learned was plain yogurt and two cookies. His drink was rooibos tea. “You certainly eat healthy. I’m surprised to see cookies on your menu.”

Bruce laughed, “These are not cookies.” He broke off a piece for Fred to taste. “They are high fiber baked goods made with whole wheat flour, ground flax seed and sun flower seeds.” Fred tasted it. He commented that they ‘tasted very Healthy’ without adding that they also tasted like cardboard.

Fred commented, “My lunch looks pathetic compared to yours.” Observing Fred’s lunch Bruce did not comment on the evils of processed cold cuts in a sandwich made from Wonder Bread (bread made of refined flour), greasy potato chips, Coca-Cola and chocolate chip cookies.

The following week Bruce had deliveries for the store and lunch with Fred twice. The next week he stopped by on Monday. “I do not have any delivery for you. Do you mind if I eat lunch here?” Fred enthusiastically replied ‘Yes’ and they continued their conversation during which Bruce had politely and subtly commented on Fred’s unhealthy diet.

Over the course of these two weeks Fred learned Bruce’s background, likes and dislikes. He had grown up in a small town on the Ohio River just across the river from Wheeling, West Virginia. After graduation from high school he drove a delivery truck for Kroger’s Supermarkets. His older brother had moved to Cleveland where he worked at the Chevrolet Plant in Parma. He had married his high school sweetheart and they moved into a rented house on Cleveland’s west side. Bruce had visited his brother and decided he preferred Cleveland to the Ohio River Industrial Valley. He was hired by UPS to work in their distribution center and moved in with his brother and wife. Six months later he changed to a driver’s position with UPS. While he was happy living with his brother and wife he someday wanted to be on his own. At first he slept in a bedroom next to his brother and wife. The young couple were very much in love and expressed it almost every night. When Bruce suggested that he would move to the unfinished attic for more privacy his brother had no objections. Bruce told Fred that “It is hotter than hell in that attic on summer nights. There is only a small window at each end. Even with a window fan and my sleeping naked I sweat like a pig.” At the thought of Bruce sleeping naked Fred’s dick responded.

Bruce’s eating habits were extremely healthy. He ate very little red meat and only chicken occasionally. He wished he could have fresh fist but was afraid to eat fist from polluted Lake Erie. He ate large quantity of fruits and vegetables and made sure his diet included sufficient amounts of protein, fiber and calcium.

When Bruce explained his exercise routine Fred’s dick again responded while picturing him sweating at a gym.

When Fred asked him about girlfriends Bruce responded that he had dated in high school because it was expected. “In my senior year a very pretty and popular girl flirted with me which was unusual since I was known as a quiet guy. I borrowed my dad’s Plymouth and on our first date we went to the movies. She led us to the balcony where it was darker than in the lower area. This area was famous for making out. She led me to a seat in the back row off to the side. This area was behind and out of sight of anyone else in the dark theater. As soon as we sat she had her hand on my dick. Of course I got hard. Then she took my hand and guided it to her cunt. She had pulled her dress up above her knees and was not wearing panties. With her legs spread she held my hand and rubbed it over her hairy thatch. Then she took my finger and shoved it into her hole. She pushed my hand back and forth as I finger fucked her. Then she pulled it out and took two of my fingers and shoved both in. She manipulated the thumb so it was rubbing her above the hole. She began to moan and whispered to me, ‘You know just how to make a girl feel good.’ Actually I had no idea how to make a girl feel good since this was the first girl I had ever touched and had never even seen a naked girl. After a while of fingering she gasped and I could feel her cunt area pulsate. ‘Do, do, keep it up’ she moaned. By the end of the movie my hand was numb from holding the area down that was now slimy and slippery.”

“As soon as we got into the car which was parked, as she had suggested, at the back of the theater parking lot she had my pants open and had pulled out my dick. She must have been very experienced with men’s pants and underwear to have gotten me out so easily. She started stroking it saying, ‘You are such a man. I want this big prick in me.’ Her saying I had a big prick was a surprise to me. I had never seen a man hard except my older brother when he was sixteen and I was thirteen and he taught me how to beat off. My soft dick is less than impressive from what I have seen of others in the locker room at school and the gym where I exercise. When I gave an out-and-out ‘NO’ she told me she would give me a sample of what I was missing. She leaned over and took my almost hard dick in her mouth. She sure knew how to make a guy feel good. It was not too long until I was ready to shoot. I told her it was cumming. She moved away and I shot my load. What a mess. It landed on the dashboard of my dad’s car, on the steering wheel, on the floor and some landed on my pants leaving a big wet spot. I took her home and she leaned in giving me a kiss. Her tongue went down my throat. This almost made me puke as the cumming had eliminated any desire I might have. When I got home I found a rag in the garage to clean up the car. Luckily there was no one up to see the stain on the crotch of my pants.”

“Safe in the privacy of my bedroom I took off my pants and white underwear briefs. To my shock I saw blood in my underwear. Looking down I also saw that my dick was red. Then I realized it was not blood. What kind of disease or rash had I gotten from her greedy mouth? Upon further examination I realized the red stains were lipstick. I knew I would have to throw my underwear briefs away as my mother did my laundry. I went into the shower to clean off my dick. Soap did nothing. After trying with a brush that caused pain I cleaned it with my hand using shampoo. I did not want to use a washcloth as I might get lipstick on it. The washing with shampoo removed some. Since no one ever saw my dick I decided it was best to just let it wear off. When I went to bed I put on another pair of briefs under my pajamas. I put paper towels inside the briefs to absorb any of the red. For the next two days I kept a paper towel in my briefs. Since nothing rubbed off onto the towel I felt safe and within a day there was no longer an indication of the adventure that was both pleasurable and in other ways disturbing.”

“We had gone to the movie on a Saturday night. The next day in Church she approached me whispering, ‘You are an expert lover. I want your big prick in my tight hole. Why don’t we go out for a ride this afternoon?’ I told her I was not that kind of guy. She gave me a dirty look and Monday in school I saw her talking to another boy. Soon they were walking the halls holding hands. Two months later the day after graduation they got married and soon she appeared very pregnant. Now that I think about it I believe she knew she was pregnant and was looking for a father for her baby. Probably some guy she could not marry had knocked her up. I assume it was a married guy or someone she did not want to marry or possibly she had just fucked a stranger and did not know who the father was. Maybe it was the math teacher. He seemed like a pervert. In our small school everyone knew each other’s grades. In junior high she almost failed math. But when she took math from this guy she became a genius. My classmates laughed how he ogled her as she sat in the front row with her dress pulled up and her legs spread probably not wearing panties. That is my experience with girls.”

“Compared to me, you are a man of the world. I have never seen a naked girl and actually have no desire to. While in high school I did date but never went beyond a kiss. After graduation from high school I no longer felt peer pressure to date, just mother pressure that I ignore.

Bruce then made a hasty departure as his long story about his ‘girl experience’ had put him behind in his delivery schedule.

The following day a smiling Bruce arrived at lunch time. He had no delivery for the store but again ate the healthy lunch he bought to the back room. When Fred suggested they go to a movie that weekend Bruce gladly accepted with the caveat, ‘I’ll go with you as long as we don’t sit in a dark corner of the balcony and you don’t force my finger into your crotch.’ While they laughed at the joke Fred again felt a twinge in his dick as he thought of sitting in a dark corner of the balcony with hands in each other’s crotches.

Saturday evening they met at the store’s parking lot where Bruce left his car and they drove to the theater together. Sitting in the middle of the theater they enjoyed watching the suspenseful story taking place in the Swiss Alps, The Eiger Sanction, staring forty-five year old Clint Eastwood. Following the movie Bruce offered to treat Fred at Manner’s Big Boy restaurant. Fred was surprised that his friend would eat at a place famous for its hamburgers and rich food. Bruce admitted that one of his favorite desserts was Manner’s famous strawberry pie. While he ate healthy most of the time he was willing to splurge occasionally. Both had the famous pie. While Bruce had milk with his, Fred ordered a chocolate milkshake. They discussed Bruce’s exercise routine which took place at a small gym near his home. He invited Fred to join him there Sunday afternoon. Of course Fred readily accepted while visualizing his friend sweating while exercising and then showering. Bruce told Fred to bring shorts, a tee shirt, extra briefs and to wear sneakers. While he would probably not sweat during this introductory workout he should bring a towel in case he felt he needed a shower. He also told him underwear briefs would provide enough support to protect his jewels during this first session but he could wear a jockstrap if he felt it was necessary. He wore a jockstrap since his exercises were intense.

Sunday afternoon when Fred entered the small gym he saw Bruce lifting weights. This was the first time he had an opportunity to see the leg and arm muscles of his friend. The delightful sight of the sweaty friend wearing short shorts and a tank top caused Fred’s dick to begin rising. Thankfully he was wearing tight briefs. Bruce put down the barbell and greeted his friend. He then introduced him to the owner, Sol. When Fred asked about paying for the use of the gym he was told the introductory session was free. Bruce took him to the small locker area where Fred needed to only change from street pants to shorts. He was already wearing tight briefs, a tee shirt and sneakers.

Returning to the gym area Bruce told him warming up exercises at the beginning and cooling off exercises at the end were as important as the actual exercise. For the first warm up he told Fred to stand about three feet from the wall, place both hands on the wall, step forward with one leg and then lean in. As he did this Fred felt the muscles on the back leg stretch. Bruce reached down and ran his hand up the back of his lower leg where Fred felt the pain from stretching. As Bruce touched him he asked if he felt the muscle in the back of his leg stretch. This very innocent touch from a trainer sent shivers through Fred’s entire body. This was the first time he had actual physical contact with his friend. The warm ups continued with arm movements. Bruce stood in front of him and pushed his arms in place as he stretched them. The touching by Bruce continued as he gave instructions on the use of the equipment. In addition to using various pieces of exercise equipment such as the treadmill he also instructed Fred in the lifting of weights beginning with five pound (2.3 kg) dumbbells, hand held weights. As Bruce demonstrated Fred noted that as his friend raised his arms he saw his armpits were shaved and his tank top moved up revealing a thin trail of hair traveling down from the bellybutton. Between the touching, the sight of the clean shaved pits and treasure trail Fred was in a total state of erotic euphoria. He had to concentrate more on keeping his dick soft than the exercise regime.

At the end of the session Bruce suggested they take showers. In the small locker room Bruce stripped down to his jock strap and walked to one of the three shower stalls carrying a towel. The ass cheeks Fred had so admired the first day when he watched Bruce walk out of the store were even more enticing when the straps of the jock strap outlined the ass bubbles as his friend walked to the shower. He disappeared behind the drawn curtain still wearing his jock strap. Fred striped to his Fruit of the Loom white briefs. Inside the privacy of the curtain covered stall he took off his underwear briefs and turned on the water. At the conclusion of his shower he opened the curtain and started to walk out naked when he saw Bruce emerge from his stall with his towel wrapped around his waist. Fred quickly did the same. In the dressing area Bruce slipped on clean underwear while still covered with the towel. A very disappointed Fred decided he was not going to hide his package while also not flaunt it. Standing next to Bruce he removed the towel and put on his clean underwear. Bruce might have spied him from a side angle.

Bruce then suggested they grab a bite to eat recommending a pizza place where they shared a vegetarian pizza. While Bruce just drank water Fred had a coke. When ordering Bruce suggested they have pepperoni or sausage or both put on one side for Fred. Fred declined and while they eat he told his friend that he understood eating less red meat, especially processed meat, was healthy and that he had modified his diet. His mother was not happy that her son was not getting enough meat when Fred ate smaller portions. He had tried to explain the health benefits of eating less of or no red meat. This was something she could not understand.

For the next two weeks their lives became very intertwined. Most days Bruce stopped by with his lunch. On Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons they visited the gym together. Fred was limited as to the amount of free time he had as he had classes on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and needed to study Monday evenings. On either Friday or Saturday evening they went to a movie. Fred was happy with their relationship except for the lack of intimate contact. They had only touched each other that first day at the gym when he learned to exercise and use equipment. He had never seen Bruce naked. It was not that he wanted to see his friend’s dick as much as he wanted his friend to be comfortable being naked with him. They had showered together six times and Bruce never exposed himself while Fred would briefly as he dressed. On the second Thursday after their first gym encounter a sexually frustrated Fred told his uncle he needed to leave work early to prepare for class. He visited Club Cleveland for two hours prior to his class playing in the steam room and fucking a guy in his private small room. After the visit he felt guilty but was not sure if he would ever have an intimate relationship with his new friend.

The following Sunday afternoon Bruce suggested they have their pizza prior to the gym. The owner had asked Bruce to close up for him so he could go home early for his son’s birthday party. After pizza they arrived at the gym an hour before the Sunday closing time of 6 pm (18.00). The owner departed as soon as they arrived. Bruce had done the closing other times. Fred now knew the routine and they exercised separately. Everyone else had departed by 5:30 so Bruce locked the front door and put up the ‘CLOSED’ sign. Bruce asked him how he felt. Fred replied that between the stress of his upcoming final exams and the extra work out that day he felt tight all over. Bruce then asked, “Would you like a massage? There is a folding massage table in the closet. A good rubdown would relieve your stress.”

Fred thought to himself, ‘If he touches me I will get a rock hard boner. That is a good idea. It will let him know my feelings. He can ignore it or something might happen.’ He replied aloud, “That may be just what I need. Thanks for the offer.” Bruce set up the massage table in a corner next to the locker room. Fred wondered if he intentionally put it where someone walking by could not see what was going on through the window. Bruce then told Fred to undress and lay on his stomach. Fred undressed while Bruce went to the closet to get massage oils and a towel. Returning from the closet he placed the towel over Fred’s ass area. After lubricating his hands with massage oil Bruce stood at the head of the table and started with the neck and shoulders and then rubbed down the back to the top of the towel. He then did each leg from the bottom of the ass cheeks to the toes. Fred was surprised when Bruce gently rubbed his balls tucked between his slightly spread legs. Was the ball touch an accident or an intentional move? Fred moaning with pleasure and told Bruce, “This is my first massage and it feels wonderful, all over, everyplace you touch.”

Fred turned his head and looked at Bruce’s crotch. There was a bulge pushing out from the short shorts he wore. Bruce told him to roll over. As Fred rolled Bruce held the towel so his privates were not exposed. Fred both mortified and thrilled lay on his back with the towel not only tented but also showing a stain of precum. Bruce looked at the tent and then at Fred. “That was the reaction I was expecting. May I remove the towel?”

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..