Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,989 Words
  • 896 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 68. Where Have All the Boys Gone – Part IV – Jacob & Rob

Jacob (Jake) Yoder & Robert (Rob) Johnson

 

 

As narrated in the second book of The Boys’ Trilogy, Russia My Home, Vlad met Reg soon after arriving in the USA following his escape from the USSR. The older Reg enjoyed showing his new friend the joys of American life beyond their bedroom. Twice they took road trips to (as Dinah Shore sang in the 1950s Chevy commercials) ‘See the USA’. In 1950 during a road trip when their car broke down in the picturesque Lancaster County of Pennsylvania they met eighteen year old Amish boy Jacob (Jake) Yoder. In 1959 Reg and Vlad again took a road trip to see more of the USA. Just outside of Nashville on their way to Kansas City they picked up a hitchhiker. The young man, Robert (Rob) Johnson had left his home in Frog Creek, Tennessee and was on his way to a new life in San Francisco. The continuing story of Jake and Rob:

 

After leaving his home in 1950 Jake moved to Washington DC where he lived with Reg and attended university. Nine years later, the other young man - Rob, after meeting Reg and Vlad hoped to live with Vlad in Cleveland and attend Western Reserve University. He registered for two classes to attend part time. Although he was a top student in Frog Creek, he was not sure he had been prepared for a major university. Before classes began Rob and Vlad visited Jake and Reg in Washington. As Rob and Jake shook hands at their first meeting both felt a tingling that went from their hands to their dicks, up to their brains. While both had enjoyed their encounters with Vlad and Reg neither had the feelings of love that transpired at their first touch. At the end of Rob’s first semester at Western Reserve University in Cleveland he moved to Washington to be with Jake and completed his university studies at American University.

 

Jake, nine years older than Rob was well established in this position with the US Department of Agriculture. Rob’s second love, after Jake, was books. He worked in bookstores while attending university and was hired as a store manager upon graduation. The two were totally committed to each other and never considered bar cruising or fun at the DC Club Baths. When Rob moved to the house where Jake lived with Reg he was 20, Jake 29 and Reg 64. Until Reg’s death eighteen years later the three shared the King size bed in the master bedroom. Rob and Jake were never shy about making love in the bed they shared with the man who met so much to them and had helped rescue both from lives in communities where it would have been impossible to be the men they wanted to be. When Jake fucked Rob Reg would often join in. He would either suck off Rob while he was being fucked, let one of the two suck him or just jerk off. The boys always made sure that Reg was taken care of. Reg was only home about half of the time as he frequently visited Vlad in Cleveland, Will Lang on the farm and traveled with Will on month long trips all over the world: USA, Europe, Asia, South America, Australia and New Zealand. When Vlad visited Washington the boys usually moved to another bedroom after having quality time with Vlad and Reg.

 

In 1972 on Reg’s 75th the boys planned a special party for their friend / mentor / lover. Peter and Tom (both 34) drove Vlad (then 52) and Uncle Will (age 77) from Ohio. Other guests included six men, Reg’s friends from Washington. Also two women were invited, Ellen and Sandy. They were in their 50s and had been partners and lovers for over thirty years since their college years. There was no special theme just food, drink and conversation. The ladies enjoyed hearing and then telling raunchy jokes. About two hours into the party Reg was blowing out the seventy-five candles on his birthday accompanied by ‘blowing’ jokes when the doorbell rang. Jake answered the door. An odd couple entered the room. The young man was wearing an old style Turkish outfit including billowing pantaloons and carrying a tape player. The attractive young lady removed her coat revealing her ‘Belly Dancing’ costume. The Turkman turned on the player. As the Arabic instrumental music began the very charming, thin young woman placed her arms over her head and began sensuous movements. As her arms and hands moved in snakelike motions her belly glided in and out. She went around the room touching each guest on the head, cheek, chest or arm. She would place the hand of a guest on her belly as she gave a special contortion. She approached Reg and Will last. After rubbing her hands over Reg’s head she moved in close to him. She took his hand and guided it under her flowing gown. As she held his hand in place over her private place Reg suddenly smiled and started laughing. She did the same to Will and he had a similar reaction as his hand caressed the spot hidden under her gown. Later the other guests discovered the reason gay Reg and gay Will received such pleasure from feeling the apparent lady parts. At the conclusion of the music the young dancer reached under her gown and appeared to be making some adjustments. She then took off her wig, removed her dancer’s bra and let her skirt fall to the floor. There stood a handsome young man wearing only a G string, which both Reg and Will assured the guests had not covered the dick and balls when their hands were led to the private parts. Ellen then stood and walked over to the near naked man and took his hand, “My friends, I would like to introduce Craig, my nephew. He and his lover (as she took the hand of the handsome Turkman with the tape player), Troy, are performing arts majors at Georgetown University. Craig studies dance and Troy majors in theater. This lovely boy (as she smiled at Craig) came to live with Sandy and me when my asshole brother, his asshole father, told him to get his faggot body out of the house. I gladly took his faggot body into my house. It’s time for Sandy and me to go home. Thank you all for a lovely party and a special thanks to you two (as she kissed both Craig and Troy on the cheeks).” Both Ellen and Sandy kissed Reg on the lips and departed.

 

Craig still wearing only a G string that highlighted his bubble ass and Troy in his Turkish outfit enjoyed birthday cake and chatting with the others. During a lull in conversation Troy announced, “As Craig’s Aunt Ellen told you, we are performing art students. As soon as we both turned twenty-one we found work related, very loosely related, to our studies, Craig as a student of dance and my studies in theater. We are go-go boys at the ‘Farmer in the Dell Club’ three nights a week. It’s fun and the pay certainly beats our previous jobs as waiters. If you are not familiar with the bar it’s a place where men such as yourselves go to see boys pretending to be horny farmers hands perform. Although touching is not permitted the patrons are very generous and it certainly helps pay the university tuition. Jake who helped arrange our performance with Aunt Ellen has assured me none of you would be offended by our next performance.” Troy put a different tape in the player and pressed the play button. As David Bowie’s (who came out in 1972) I’m Only Dancing, played Craig in his G string and Troy in his Turkish costume began typical stripper gyrating. Soon Troy had lost his outfit and displayed a healthy bulge in his G string. To the dismay of the guests Craig and Troy displayed only G-string bulges and cute asses. The boys stayed after the guests departed leaving Reg, Jake and Rob who lived there and Vlad, Will, Peter and Tom who were staying at the house during their visit. Craig then announced, “If you do not object we would like to do a special performance for the birthday boy and his friend, Will. You may watch but this show is for Reg and Will.” With the tape player turned on they started dancing. They pulled the men to a standing position and gyrated against the older men, rubbing young dick against mature dick. As the song ended the boys whispered into the ears of their dance partners and led each back to his seat. When the second song began they continued dancing, now with crotches almost touching the sitter’s face. They then took the hands of Will and Reg placing them at the side strings of their skimpy outfits. Then with a nod encouraged the lowering of the G-strings. Their half hard dicks were now swinging near the faces. Will enjoyed the sight of Troy’s meaty uncut piece slowing rising over low hanging balls. Reg relished the sight of Craig’s perfectly formed average sized circumcised piece that was now totally hard. Both boys played with themselves and then took a hand of each bewitched man encouraging a seventy plus year exploration of a twenty something cock. Will and Reg stroked and played with the balls. When they gently squeezed each piece young precum oozed out. Then Troy took two bandanas out of a suitcase. They encouraged the older men to continue the stroking. Suddenly Craig cried out as his dick erupted and cum spewed into the bandana. Immediately Troy did the same. The boys then gave the cum filled bandanas to the men with a special ‘Happy Birthday’ wish to Reg. The audience applauded.

 

The boys dressed in regular clothes putting the dance outfits in the suitcase. As Jake said goodbye to the boys at the front door he handed each an envelope. Craig protested, “You don’t owe us anything. I owe my life to Aunt Ellen and she asked me to do this for her friend, although she was not aware just how far we would go. We really enjoyed doing it.”

 

Jake replied, “You guys really made Reg and Uncle Will happy. You did not have to go all the way but I am so happy you did, not only for Reg and Will but also all of us who certainly enjoyed your youthful show. You are struggling students. Please take this token of our appreciation.” The boys were shocked when they opened the envelopes and discovered the substantial amounts. While it was a generous amount to a student for Reg it was no great sacrifice. He was wealthy and a fun moment would mean more to him than any material gift.

……………………………………

 

Jake was not allowed to return to the home of his parents. Amish tradition required the shunning of someone who had left the community as he had done. However, with the assistance of a non-Amish friend of his mother he was able to send and receive letters to/from home. The friend ran a craft store in Lancaster. Jake’s mother sewed aprons and other items for sale in the store and visited it about twice a month where she dropped off and picked up letters. Amish were allowed to travel, just as long as they themselves did not drive an automobile. Twice a year Jake’s parents traveled by bus to a historic or natural beauty site such as Philadelphia, Washington or Luray Caverns in Virginia. Jake and his sister who had also escaped the community, with her husband and children would secretly meet with their parents. If Rob could schedule it he would travel with Jake to meet the parents. While Jake never acknowledged his homosexuality to his parents he did not hide the fact that he lived with Rob and that they shared a hotel room when visiting with the parents. When Jake’s mother learned that Rob’s favorite cookie was Amish Thimble Cookies (an indentation in the cookie made with a thimble was filled with raspberry jam) she made a point of bringing a few dozen cookies on visits explicitly stating they were for Rob. This was her way of saying I approve of your friend. The parents were taking a risk visiting with their son as their Bishop could have denounced them if discovered and required that they be shunned, in effect losing all friends in a community where all depended on the others. Twice they arranged for their parents to stay at their home in the Georgetown section of Washington. During those visits the parents were put in a guest room with a double bed that they were told was Jake’s room, Reg slept in his room while Jake and Rob shared a room. Two men sleeping together was not unusual. Large families were the norm with the Amish. In their crowded farm houses boys were usually expected to share a bed with a brother and girls with a sister.

 

Rob visited his parents twice a year. He could not drive the seven hour trip to Frag Creek for either Thanksgiving or Christmas as the busiest time at the store he managed began Thanksgiving weekend and did not end until a week after Christmas. He and Jake did visit every year for Easter and usually a week in the summer. The parent’s small home had two bedrooms and a tiny room where Rob’s mother used her sewing machine. When they first visited Rob’s father offered to place a folding cot into the sewing room for Jake. When Rob suggested it be placed in his old bedroom father rearranged the furniture so the cot could be squeezed in leaving almost no floor space available. Since they slept together in the single bed the cot was folded at night as it was almost impossible to move in the room with it open. One morning they forgot to unfold the cot and left the bedroom door open exposing the fact that they shared a one–person bed. A week before their next visit Rob’s mother said in a letter, ‘We hope you do not mind but we have replaced the bed in your room with a double bed. We bought the bed for the visit of Aunt Thelma and Uncle Mac. I am sorry but you and Jake will have to share the bed. If that is not OK I’ll have your father take the sewing machine out of my sewing room and put it on the enclosed front porch and we will put that lumpy cot in that room.’ Rob wrote back thanking his mother for the concern and assuring her that he and Jake would be able to handle sleeping in the same bed. He later learned that Aunt Thelma and Uncle Mac had not visited in over two years. The bed story was apparently a way of his parents letting them know it was OK to sleep together.

 

During their visits to Frog Creek it was obvious that Pastor / Principal Jenkins, both the pastor at the church the family attended and principal of the middle / high school Rob attended, was avoiding them. This was the man who had molested Rob from the age of fourteen until he escaped Frog Hollow. Jenkins had sucked the quiet Rob’s dick and bottomed for Rob from the age of sixteen paying him fifty cents for each encounter. Rob had secretly saved this money and used it to finance his planned trip to San Francisco that was derailed when he met Reg and Vlad. On his first visit home with his love, Jake had privately told Pastor Jenkins after church service ‘You will be happy to know Rob has learned to appreciate a real dick, not the little stub on a pedophile pastor and principal. Hell has a special place for people like you taking advantage of innocent boys.’

 

Rob’s mother commented once, “Pastor Jenkins and his wife have three of the most handsome and beautiful children in Frog Creek.” When she said this Rob and Jake both thought to themselves, ‘How could such an ugly man have such beautiful children?’ Little did they or anyone in Frog Creek know how that was possible. A few years prior to Jenkins’ enlisting Rob for his pleasure he had found another quiet boy to enjoy. Floyd Mosser was from a family that was poverty-stricken, even by the standards of poor Frog Creek. He enjoyed the attention of the Pastor and Principal as well as the fifty cents received each incident. He used the money to pay the family’s debt at the grocery store. He did not receive any pleasure from the blow jobs or opportunity to fuck his Pastor and Principal other than the cash. Floyd was a tall handsome muscular boy who enjoyed sports and reading. His grades were above average for the school. He enlisted in the Army immediately after graduation. Two years later he returned to Frog Creek following an accident on his army base. While acting as an instructor, a training hand grenade went off prematurely. His injuries included loss of use of his left hand and blindness in one eye. The quiet man returned to home in Frog Creek. As a wounded veteran he received a disability pension from the government. His mother smothered him with affection and concern. When Pastor offered Floyd the position of high school janitor and part-time church janitor he gladly accepted the offer since it included living space in the basement of the church. He would be free of his mother’s constant attention. He realized part of the deal would include his submission to the Pastor. That was not a problem. Floyd just considered the blow jobs and fucking as part of the job. Floyd had been popular in high school and had assisted in the removal of virginity of more than one girl. Luckily he was smart enough to use a condom and never became a father. With his handicap and scared face he no longer received the attention of the girls. Meanwhile, Pastor Jenkin’s wife, Mary, was unhappy that they had not had been able to have children. She had been a virgin at birth and had never seen a hard dick other than her husband’s. She was not aware that the little stub on her husband was not the norm. Since her husband preferred boys to his wife he made no attempt to make sex enjoyable for her. Mary did not know what she was missing or that a little dick that barely entered her was unlikely to shot sperm where it was needed. Pastor Jenkins had an idea. He also was desperate to have children while not being too excited about making babies. He knew that Floyd was straight and only accepted his advances in exchange for his two janitor positions and a place to live. One evening as Mary lamented that she was barren the Pastor suggested the possibility of some help. He told her that Floyd who was handsome prior to his injuries and also a top student had commented to him that no woman seemed to want him. This was not true, they had never had such a conversation. Mary who was so desperate to have children accepted the idea of having Floyd plant a seed. She also enjoyed the idea of having children by this man who had been handsome and was intelligent. The Pastor discussed the possibility with Floyd who accepted the offer. He had not had a woman since returning from the army. He also accepted the requirement that Pastor watch the coupling. Floyd was invited to dinner. Following the meal the three went up to bedroom. Pastor insisted that both get naked. As Mary laid on the bed Floyd laid next to her. He placed his good hand on her pussy and with gentle caressing gave her feelings she had never had from either her husband or her own hand. Floyd was well endowed with a seven inch cut piece that the Pastor had especially enjoyed. Pastor watched with pleasure as the big dick thrust in and out of his wife while jerking his stubby dick. For the first time in her life she felt the ecstasy of a good fuck while Floyd enjoyed his assignment. After the first encounter all agreed to action two or three times a week. After a few weeks Mary began visiting Floyd at his room in the church basement. Uninhibited by the presence of the Pastor they engaged in long passionate sessions that included various positions and activities. After the third child it was agreed that the family was complete. Mary began taking the pill and Floyd used a condom so there would be no accidents. Now Floyd continued to serve the Pastor with no emotion who was unaware that Floyd was servicing Mary with all passion possible. She had mastered the art of blow jobs including deep throating all of it while unbeknown to her, Pastor just got the head of the seven inch dick in his mouth.

 

Rob would have been surprised if he was aware of the passion between Mary and Floyd. He had pitied the very prim and proper Pastor’s wife unaware that she was probably the best serviced woman in Frog Creek.

 

Reg passed away in 1982 at the age of eighty-five. Rob and Jacob inherited the Georgetown home. Within ten years both of Rob’s parents died. His last visit to Frog Creek was for the funeral of his mother who was buried next to his father. He met with the new pastor who had conducted the service for his mother. He contracted a realtor to sell the house and except for a few of his personal items he donated the contents of the house to the church to either sell to support the church or give to needy families. He was surprised to hear that Pastor Jenkins had had a stroke and died. Six months later his had wife married Floyd the church and school janitor. Not knowing their connection he thought that was a strange combination. But he realized living with anyone other than that bastard Pastor would be better for Mary.

 

Jake continued with his career with the Department of Agriculture until 1997 when he retired at the age of sixty-five. Rob, nine years younger continued to work ten more years as a bookstore manager. In addition to managing the chains largest store he was in charge of coordinating visits to the stores in the chain by authors. Being in Washington D.C. there was always a number of authors available for readings and book signing. He was especially proud of arranging a book signing and reading at the three largest locations of the book store chain by Edmund White. This prolific author had written numerous gay themed novels as well as co-writing the 1977 gay sex manual, The Joy of Gay Sex. The event arranged by Rob featured The Farewell Symphony, a semi autobiographical novel by White. During the visit White and his lover stayed at the home of Rob and Jake.

 

Following Rob’s retirement the two enjoyed life together and with a circle of likeminded friends. Their frequent travels included visits to rural America where Jake enjoyed the farm environments. Rob encouraged visits to places of literary interest in the USA, Canada and throughout Europe. Following Jake’s stroke in 2017 the two slowed their pace of activity and today (2020) are happy being with each other, reading, streaming on Netflix and Amazon Prime, visiting museums and concerts but most important being together as they had been for over sixty years.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..