Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,591 Words
  • 1,038 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 58. Delightful Adventures in Winter Australia June 1991

The next morning the two elders met the two youngsters at 6:15 and departed for the beach. All wore towels around their waists and sneakers. By now they had lost any inhibitions about seeing the others naked. Following the quiet session they returned to their rooms to dress for the day’s activities and met in the breakfast room. After breakfast Carson and Kyle gave Tad goodbye hugs that were lingering and somewhat passionate as they assumed they would never see Grandpa’s friend again. As Carson gave his Grandpa a goodbye hug he whispered, “Now Grandpa, don’t do anything we wouldn’t do.”

Arriving at the hotel in Adelaide Tad arranged for a two bedroom suite. Although the second bedroom was not needed there was the possibility co-workers might visit the suite. While Tad could explain that an American friend was staying with him it would have been difficult to explain why they slept in the same room.

Lucas, the young man from the Australian office of his firm who was Tad’s assistant had met them at the airport. Dale admired the sweet ass of this young man of about thirty as they walked down the hall. At about six feet (1.8 m) tall, professionally styled blond hair, eyes as blue as the sea at the Great Barrier Reef, square jaw, muscular body with a full chest and narrow waist, and an incredible ass this man without trying gave off a glow of sexuality. Dale mentally undressed this Adonis picturing a perfectly sculptured body with a magnificent natural dick over dangling balls. Later Dale confessed to Tad his observations the assistant. Tad laughed as he replied, “Of course I had exactly the same impressions. While his ass appears to be very fuckable I prefer a mature man that sends tingles through my body when we touch. He is nice to look at but like a delicious appearing dessert I think of him as a temporary treat. Actually he is a very knowledgeable young man and easy to work with. I certainly had a streak of good luck when he was assigned to me.” As Tad expressed his thoughts he leaned in and caressed Dale’s chest and then planted a kiss on his lips.

Dale continued his erotic thoughts as Lucas helped carry the suitcases and remained in the suite’s living room while Tad dressed for work in his bedroom Dale marveled at the change in Tad. No longer was he the passionate, quiet lover. He became a ‘down to earth’ person in charge questioning Lucas about progress on the project Tad was supervising. As he departed the room for the office Tad told Dale in a very formal way, “I will meet you here for dinner at 7:00. If there is a change I will call you. Enjoy your day.” Dale would have been put out by the change of appearance if he had not realized the formality was for the benefit of Lucas. As Lucas and Tad walked to the elevator Tad told the young man, “Shit, I left my appointment book. You go on down, I will meet you in the lobby.” Returning to the room, he closed the door and grabbed Dale. He pulled his friend into and kiss and as he massaged Dale’s crotch said, “Sorry for the briskness, I did not want to reveal our relationship.” He then kneeled, unzipped Dale’s pants, pulled out the now hard dick and soon was swallowing the American cream. He then picked up the appointment book that he had purposely forgotten and departed again.

Since Dale had not had time to plan his stay in Adelaide he went to the hotel newsstand and bought a local travel guide. He was amazed at the number of interesting places he could visit in the fifth largest city in Australia with a population in excess of a million. While having coffee in the hotel café he did a quick review of city attractions and decided to visit The Art Gallery of South Australia which according to the guidebook had one of Australia’s most stunning art collections. Following the museum visit that included lunch at its restaurant he strolled in the city center people watching and window shopping. Returning to the hotel he watched local TV and took a short nap. Stepping into the shower he ordered himself not to touch his dick except for a quick wash. He would save himself for later. While he soaped himself trying to ignore his hardening dick the shower door was opened. To his delight a naked Tad had returned and from the expression on his face and hardness of his dick appeared very happy to see him. Each washed every nook and cranny of the other. Suddenly Tad pushed Dale against the wall. “I want you. I brought the necessary supplies.” Dale felt the lube being applied. “Spread your legs and lower your ass.” As Dale dutifully and happily complied he felt his friend lean in and then suddenly push in. Dale immediately cried out as he was forcefully penetrated. Tad did not move. He just stood behind his friend keeping his hard piece in place. Gradually the pain Dale felt dissipated. Tad slowly pulled out and pressed back holding steady. He again did another slow motion out and in. Suddenly the pain Dale had felt turned into a need. “Fuck me.” he called out. Tad did one more slow stroke, then a faster one followed by strong and vigorous whacks. Dale’s cock was painfully pressed against the wall as his ass was attacked. Suddenly he felt his juices rise and he called out, “I’m cumming.” While he unloaded against the wall Tad filled the condom. Both men sank to the shower floor. As the shower water continued to spray on them they embraced. As they dried each other with the large luxurious hotel towels Dale began ranting, “I thought you were raping me. It was painful. Then it was wonderful. Happy that you arrived from work as horny as I was.” He wrapped his arms around Tad.

Following dinner at a nearby restaurant they returned to the suite. Tad sat at the desk working while Dale started the latest Stuart Woods novel, New York Dead, the first book in the Stone Barrington series. An hour later Tad got up from the desk and sat next to Dale. “I am sorry that you came all this distance just to sit in a hotel room. I’ve done enough work for the night. Shall we go down to the bar and have a nightcap.”

“No need to apologize. Being here with you is relaxing. No pressure, just quiet enjoyment. A nightcap is an excellent suggestion. But, why don’t we just take something from the minibar here in the room. Then I want to get naked with you and please you.”

An hour later following another rough and enjoyable fuck followed by showering the two now exhausted men snuggled together between the soft sheets.

As Dale was jolted by the alarm he remembered where he was. While he would have been pleased with a quickie or longer with his friend he also wanted the peace of meditation. The two, after pissing together with no touching, were on the balcony in their meditation positions. While being naked would have been possible on their private balcony the winter weather of South Australia was not welcoming. Wearing thick terrycloth hotel robes and sweatpants they sat next to each other each in his own mental world. Returning inside they stepped out of their pants and each had carnal thoughts as they smiled at the other wearing an open robe. As passions began to flow with rising dicks there was a knock on the door. Each closed their robe as a waiter rolled in the room service breakfast that had been ordered. The waiter who was as cute as he was efficient arranged their food and coffee on the table. He appeared to give Dale extra attention as he worked. He accepted the generous tip from Tad and wished the men a pleasant day. As Tad sat at the breakfast table he chided Dale, “He certainly enjoyed the scenery. You do realize your robe is half open displaying your swollen piece. You appeared very happy to see the server.”

An embarrassed Dale had not realized he had exposed himself. “While the exposure was not intentional I hope I gave him happy thoughts. You noticed him checking me out. He would not have done this or even noticed if he were not a like minded discerning man.”

Tad needed to be at the office early and Lucas would be waiting in the lobby in fifteen minutes. Neither felt the requirement for a quick one since each was secure in how they felt about the other. As Tad shaved and showered alone Dale got his clothes for the day ready. He helped his friend hurriedly dress and was soon kissing him goodbye at the door. Dale sat and finished his coffee as he planned his day. Suddenly it dawned on him, here he was thousands of miles from the pressures of home and work with no specific plans for the day or someone to tell him what he could do or not do. He was not bored, he was excited. He decided that he would have a small adventure and just let stuff happen or not happen. By the time he had showered, jerked off, shaved and reviewed his guidebook it was 10:00.

He decided to visit the beach suburb, Glenelg. Being mid-winter the popular tourist and local’s destination with its wide sandy beach would quiet. A few blocks from the hotel he boarded a tram that had been running on this route since 1929 (replaced fifteen years later by modern equipment). Being off season the car was not crowded and he enjoyed the local scenery during the forty minute ride. The view toward the ocean from the desolate sandy beach was picturesque. However turning back toward the city the view was of a line of high rise residential buildings. He sat on a bench at the street edge of the beach reading the Stuart Woods mystery and watching the few people and birds on the beach. Following a delicious lunch at a seafood restaurant Dale strolled along the beach and then returned to the tram stop for his return trip. Back at the hotel he visited the hotel indoor pool and steam room. He had an interesting conversation with a man about his age visiting on business from Thailand. He didn’t expect any ‘action’ and there wasn’t any.

He and Tad had arranged to meet at a restaurant at 6:00. During their dinner conversation Dale was surprised when Tad suggested visiting Club 431, Adelaide’s gay sauna. While they had each told the other about visits to saunas Dale had not expected they would do it together. He had no objection. Actually he looked forward to seeing Australian blokes in their natural beauty.

At the sauna they were assigned lockers. Each undressed, wrapped a towel around his waist and after showers began their exploration. They saw an assortment of men in the steam room, sauna, spa pool, swimming pool and cruising area. There was a sling in the cruising area. A group of blokes were standing around the sling watching a somewhat chubby guy getting fucked. When the top was near he pulled out, ripped off his condom and shot onto the stomach. Another guy rubbed his hands over the cum and then used it as lube to finish off the guy in the sling. The top helped the other out of the sling and they headed off toward the showers. The group that had been watching dispersed. Dale was somewhat inhibited when Tad asked him to get into the sling. “My friend, I want to fuck you and I want the world to see what a magnificent fuck you are. Don’t worry, it will just be me. Others will probably watch but you are still my man.” The thought of opening his ass to Tad in the sling and getting pounded while others watched, much to the surprise of Dale, turned him on. He climbed in and adjusted himself so he was available to his friend. Using a condom and lube provided by the club Tad prepared himself and his friend. As Tad entered he leaned forward and whispered. I am going to give both of us pleasure, but I am not going to cum. We will have fun now, then more fun a little later and then more fun.

Having satisfied each other twice and no others they returned to the hotel cuddled together between the luxurious hotel sheets. Lying next to his new love Dale thought about this new and wonderful adventure. The routine of the day unfolded, meditation, roaming the city on his own and evenings with his man. Dale had never been so ‘at peace’ with himself. He also had sad thoughts concerning the fact that in a few days he would return to Sydney and then fly back to the USA and possibly never see his first love again. However these gloomy feelings were countered by the realization that he had the capability to find true love. Tad had awakened feelings in him that were new and unexpected. Fifty years earlier he had been a teenager. While many of his peers back then were experiencing their first love he was experiencing confusion. He giggled to himself as he realized the truthfulness of the saying adage ‘older and wiser’. If Mr. Right was available in Cleveland Dale had never let him in.

Their last evening together Tad announced, “I have rearranged my schedule and will be able to visit Sydney with you during your last days in Australia. I would like to see Carson and Kyle again. It is so refreshing to see the happiness they give to each other.”

As they snuggled together that night Dale suggested, “I could stay in Australia another week. There is nothing pressing back home. Living with myself during the day and you in the evenings, nights and mornings has been delightful. Would it be too much of an imposition if I stay?”

“Let me reply to that proposition with my body.” Tad leaned in and kissed as his hands held Dale’s face then moved down the body with a few delightful stops. As he rolled Dale onto his side and caressed his dick against the American ass he continued. “Do you feel my answer?” Their love making was the slowest and most passionate yet. Following their session that lasted until nearly midnight Dale crawled naked out of bed. Picking up the phone he called his home in Cleveland. Being on the other side of the world it would be early afternoon back home. His wife answered and they had a long chat about events in Ohio and his adventures in Australia. He explained that he had discovered a business opportunity in Adelaide and was visiting there while Carson and his friend enjoyed the sun and fun of the Great Barrier Beach. Her reply, “Dale, do you never slow down. I thought this would be a wonderful opportunity for you to totally relax and have quality time with your grandson. Now you are doing what you always do, working. Well, if that is what makes you happy then I am happy. Please try to find some time for personal enjoyment.” Dale thought to himself, ‘if she just knew how much personal enjoyment I am having?’ He then told her he would be staying in Australia another week. She was not surprised and told him to take some time to take it easy and enjoy life. “It is too bad that you will miss the dinner party at the country club. Hopefully Carson will be my date.” Dale had always disliked these country club events but had never shared his feelings with his wife. Missing this evening of mindless chatter would be a bonus reason for staying in Australia.

The next morning Tad and Dale flew to Sydney. Carson and Kyle were bubbling with enthusiasm when they met Grandpa and Tad at the hotel. They had made plans for the evening and were happy that Tad was there so they would not be abandoning their grandfather. The previous day they had called Noah and Jack and suggested going out together. Their beach friends had instead invited them to their home for dinner and dessert. They were positive their friend who all had topped would be thrilled to have dinner with them.

The discussion at lunch centered on Carson’s and Kyle’s fun in the sun and scuba dives. In the afternoon the four did some shopping followed by relaxing around the hotel’s indoor pool. The boys found Tad’s explanation of his project with Mitsubishi in Adelaide interesting. Grandpa fully approved of their planned evening with Jack and Noah. “There is no better way to experience a new place than to visit the home of like minded people. I am sure you will have a better understanding of Australian culture and mindset than someone on an expensive tour that visited landmarks and historic places while never getting to know locals. Our dinner with Jack and Noah following fun in the sun at Lady Bay Beach was one of the highlights of this trip. Not as high as meeting Tad,” said as he smiled at his friend. “Those two certainly provided interesting eye candy. I would have never thought that cute Noah with that enticing ass accentuated by his tight leather shorts was a manager of audits in the Sydney office of Arthur Andersen, an international accounting / auditing firm. I have dealt with the professionals in the Cleveland office of that firm and am highly impressed with it.” (Note – Ten years later, as a result of the fallout related to mismanagement of the audit of Enron, Arthur Andersen was forced to suspend operations in the USA. This resulted to clients and employees in offices around the world defecting to other firms and within a very short period of time the world’s largest multinational firm ceased to exist.) “His love, Jack, as artistic director of a regional theater company is also very talented. Enjoy your dinner this evening. Hopefully there is as performance at the Sydney Opera House that Tad and I can attend.”

Carson and Kyle boarded the 6:00 ferry at Circular Quay for the 20 minute ride to Mosman Bay. Noah had told them he would meet them at the dock. As the boys stood at the railing viewing the activity in the harbor a man spoke to them. “Good day mates, nice seeing you again.” Both boys perked up as they recognized the man that had been each of their first fucks. As they shook hands he introduced himself as Ethan. “When Noah called me and told me you were coming to dinner I invited myself. If you get lucky, or more important if I get lucky, we will have fun as we did in the sun.” During the short trip they learned that Ethan was a detective on the New South Wales Police Force (The Sydney Police are part of the NSW Police Force).

Noah was waiting for them at the dock. Following appropriate public man hugs and a ten minute walk they arrived at the home of Jack and Noah. Their apartment was on the top floor of a three story building overlooking the bay. As soon as they entered there were more man hugs that included kisses and ass patting. Jack had cold beers ready. They were soon sitting at the dining table enjoying the chicken parmigiana expertly prepared by Jack. The discussion was fun. When asked Carson and Kyle told how they had met and Carson’s coming out to Grandpa and then a few days later his coming out to his grandson.

The three Australians told how they had discovered each other. They were in the same high school class and football (soccer in USA) enthusiasts who played on the same team. All three had been buddies since primary school. At the age of fourteen the three seemed to linger in the showers following matches. More than once each caught one of the others checking him out. Once Noah could not help starting to get hard when he watched the other two shower. Ethan looked at him and while holding his soft dick said, “Looks like you are having happy thoughts.” Noah was embarrassed and immediately went soft. He hurriedly finished his shower and quickly dressed. Since the three always walked home together he had to wait for the other two or admit that he was ashamed of what happened. Actually Jack and Ethan were intrigued by the thought of seeing their friend hard. As they walked home Ethan, the most outgoing of the three said, “Wonder which of us has the biggest dick?” Since each of the three secretly wanted to check out the others none objected when Jack said, “No one is home at my house. Let’s see who wins.” Without further deliberations the three were soon in Jack’s bedroom with their pants down each measuring his own soft dick. The soft dicks were soon hard. As it turned out Jack by less than a centimeter (less than half inch) was the erect dick winner. No surprise what happened next as three fourteen year old boys stood holding hard dicks. Each intently watched as his friends wanked. Luckily the floor was not carpeted as each shot their loads. This became an almost daily routine for the three. About a week later Ethan brought some pictures to share. He had found them in his father’s desk. They showed man / woman sex performing various sex acts. What intrigued them the most were photos of guys getting blow jobs. When Ethan wondered how it would feel Jack told him he would try it. Within a week all three were gladly sucking off the others. It would be a few years until any would swallow. All attended university with Ethan majoring in psychology, Noah accounting and Jack theater. Ethan then admitted, “While I really enjoy being with my buddies I did not have the same feeling for them that Jack and Noah had for each other. Maybe it was my psychology major, I don’t know, but I accepted the fact that those two were totally into each other while I enjoyed the sex and conversation but wanted to be on my own. I have never been in a serious relationship and don’t search for one. I prefer sex without a commitment. That is just the way I am. I have never had a problem finding sex when I really wanted it. I met a guy at the baths that turned out to be a priest. He comes to my place every week or so. As you know I like to be fucked. He is a wonderful lover with not the greatest personality. I do enjoy his dick as much as he enjoys my ass.”

“Well, all this sex talk has got me fired up. Any takers?” For the next hour the three fucked and edged. Finally Noah announced, “My dick is going to fall off if I don’t finish. The four jerked off all cumming on the face of Ethan who eagerly accepted all donations. He then used the combined cum as a lube to finish himself. Following a shower Ethan walked with the boys back to the ferry dock.

The following morning the boys shared a slightly edited version of their evening with Grandpa and Tad. They then said goodbye to Tad who was flying back to Adelaide. For the boys it was a sad farewell as they assumed they would never see him again. Grandpa would return to Adelaide in three days, the same day the boys flew home to Cleveland.

The final days in Australia would be in the in the Blue Mountains National Park with its iconic lookouts, spectacular waterfalls, walking trails and mountain biking. They stayed at a resort in Katoomba, a two hour drive from Sydney. Being midwinter the resort where they stayed was less than half full. The boys enjoyed hiking and mountain biking while grandpa lounged around the indoor pool.

Three days later Grandpa said goodbye to the boys at Sydney airport where they boarded their flight to the USA and an hour later Grandpa / Dale was on his way to Adelaide and Tad. As Dale buckled his seat belt for his two hour Qantas Airways flight he felt totally relaxed. Not only was he returning to his friend, Tad, he was continuing his totally uninhibited life: no pressures, no detailed schedule, just relaxing in an interesting place with time alone and time with the perfect man.

When he had phoned Tad to give his arrival information his friend insisted that he would arrange to have Lucas meet him at the Adelaide Airport. Dale protested to no avail that it would not be necessary as he could easily take an airport bus to the center of the city and that doing so was not a hardship since he had little luggage. As Dale waited at the luggage carousel for his suitcase a smiling Lucas approached him. As they drove to the hotel Lucas told Dale that Mr. Suzuki appeared very pleased that his American friend was able to extend his visit. When they arrived at the hotel Lucas carried Dale’s suitcase to the suite. Upon entering the suite he took the suitcase to Tad’s bedroom without hesitation. As Lucas departed he shook Dale’s hand while saying, “It is good to see you again Mr. Valley. Have an enjoyable visit. If there is anything I can do for you do not hesitate to call me.” While saying this he shook Dale’s hand longer than necessary. Dale enjoyed the extra attention received from this handsome young man. Following a late leisurely lunch he took a stroll visiting both the Chinese touristy area and St Francis Xavier’s Catholic Cathedral, both just as few blocks from the hotel. One did not need to be a Catholic to enjoy the beauty of this building whose construction began in the mid 1800s. Dale did not wander far from the hotel as he wanted to be rested when Tad arrived, hopefully by 6:00.

As Dale waited in the suite for the arrival of his friend he suddenly realized that his body was tingling with anticipation. When Tad arrived shortly before 6:00 the two embraced. The embrace was followed by intense love making. It was almost 7:30 before they arrived at the hotel restaurant. Tad was happy that the tickets he had purchased for a performance of La Cage aux Folles at the Festival Theater were for their second night together. This first night was just the two enjoying each other.

A week later, both refused to make their final night together a sad time. While they knew in their hearts that it might be a long time if at all, months or years, before they were together again. They also realized that their short relationship had awakened feelings that they would cherish. Dale had never considered that he could actually have feelings for another man other than a quick encounter where often he never learned the other’s name. Was there someone in the Cleveland area that could open his heart?

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..