Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 6,906 Words
  • 1,191 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 33. A Memorable Memorial Day Weekend

May 1975

A few weeks later Henry called Fred. He planned to visit Uncle Will (a/k/a Professor Lang) Memorial Day weekend (A Holiday in the USA remembering people who died while serving their country in the armed forces that is celebrated the last Monday in May. The long weekend begins the unofficial start of summer vacation season.) Henry explained that he planned to go Friday afternoon and return home Monday evening. He invited Fred and Bruce to accompany him. If either worked on Saturday they could commute back to Cleveland. Fred was thrilled at the thought of having three nights with Bruce. When Bruce arrived at the store to share lunch Fred told him about the adventure and he readily accepted the idea of a long week-end together.

The following Friday afternoon Bruce arrived at the store and soon after Henry drove up. To their surprise he was not alone. He arrived with a tall six foot (183 cm) thin, handsome, black man who appeared to be about Henry’s age (38 years old). “Hi. This is my friend Derrick. Since he as well as you two are working tomorrow I suggest he drive us to the farm. The three of you can commute back in the morning. I will stay with Uncle Will.”

Bruce and Fred got into the backseat of Derrick’s new 1975 Buick Century. As they drove to the farm Henry filled them in on his new friend. Henry and Derrick had met at Club Cleveland Baths three weeks earlier. Both were in shitty moods as each wanted sex but that evening but were turned off by the thought of just anonymous sex. They had met in the sauna and continued their conversation at the table near the vending machines. After an hour of meaningful discussion where each told their life stories and frustrations they continued their dialog in Henry’s room. The sex that followed was the most intense and enjoyable Henry had had since the loss of Seth. The following evening they met at a restaurant for dinner and then returned to Henry’s apartment. While Derrick had his own place he had not slept there since that night after dinner. Derrick, a graduate of Ohio State University was a veterinarian on the staff of a clinic in East Cleveland. He had had a seven year relationship that ended when he returned home early from work one afternoon a year earlier finding his lover being fucked by one of their ‘friends’. His ‘love’ moved out and in with this so called ‘friend’. For the past year Derrick had satisfied himself with his trustworthy fist and weekly visits to the bathhouse. While sex was easily available there he never felt satisfied and usually went home with a contented but limp dick and depressed soul. Neither he nor Henry had considered returning to the baths since their meeting.

Henry had already told Derrick the life stories of Bruce and Fred. The conversation between the younger men (a UPS driver and college student planning a public accounting career) and their friends (a junior high school English teacher and veterinarian) was easy. They were all surprised at how fast the time moved during their forty minute drive.

As they pulled into the driveway two elderly gentlemen walked out of the house to greet them. Uncle Will (age 80) and Reg (age 78) welcomed them with smiles and hugs. To his surprise Fred had an erotic feeling as Uncle Will who was older than his grandfather shook his hand and then wrapped his arms around him. Later he and Bruce discuss the ‘hotness’ of these two elders. They were led to the house and were soon sitting at the kitchen table where a simple supper was waiting. Will and Reg were very interested in the ‘How we met’ stories of Bruce and Fred and also Henry and Derrick. They then told how they had met each other through mutual friends, the Russian Vlad and Peter Smith, Will’s great nephew (son of his niece). Since meeting the two enjoyed traveling together and had just returned from a cruise to the Caribbean where widows and even some married women had relentlessly but unsuccessfully pursued them.

Derrick asked them to pause telling their story while he called his office to discuss Saturday’s schedule. He was told there had been cancellations and the office would close early and that it was not necessary for him to come in. A smiling Derrick returned to his friends. He told them about the change in plans and asked Will and Reg to continue their Caribbean narrative.

Reg continued. Luckily they had a cabin boy who not only cleaned their room and arranged the bed at night but also was available for encounters between the sheets. Since they had requested that their beds be arranged as a double bed not two singles with a night stand between this young man from Greece correctly assumed they enjoyed men and made himself known to be available. Another hint the cabin boy received was the gay magazine with photos of naked men that Reg had by mistake left on the night stand. The first night out he had knocked on their door soon after they had returned from the show in the ship’s theater followed by a goodnight drink paid for by an elderly woman who had sat next to Reg and placed her hand on his knee. When the hand crept up he had excused himself to do a needed ‘pit stop’. Returning from the bathroom he noted she had moved over one seat and now had her hand on Will. Noting the look of panic on Will’s face he harshly announced, “Will, you have not taken your heart medication yet, it is already three hours late. We do not want a repeat of the episode we had on our last cruise. Excuse us please.” The very heart healthy Will thanked him profusely for the quick thinking made up story as they made a fast retreat to their cabin. Soon after entering their cabin there was a knock on the door. The cabin boy entered carrying extra towels. With a twinkle in his eye he said, “I thought you two might need extra towels.” Then looking at Reg he continued, “Do you have a stain on your shirt?” Taking a wet washcloth from his hand he reached for Reg’s chest. He slipped two fingers between the buttoned opening of his shirt and with one hand rubbed the imaginary stain while accidentally massaging his nipple. When he felt the nipple harden he asked, “Would you like me to look for more stains?” Reg was hypnotized by this thirty year old Greek Adonis. A weak ‘yes’ was all Reg could reply. Then looking at Will the Greek announced, “You seem to have a stain on your pants.” He then kneeled and began rubbing the wet cloth against the fly of Will’ pants. Looking up he inquired, “Is it OK if I clean the stain?” When Will nodded ‘yes’ the Greek continued. “It would be better if you removed the pants.” Will made no objection as the pants were lowered. At his age he did not get rock hard boners but did swell up. After massaging the dick encased in silk dark blue boxers the Greek stood. “Do you mind if I get more comfortable?” The two both replied with a ‘please do’.

Within seconds Adonis was naked. Placing his arms behind his head he asked, “Do you like what you see?” Both were stunned by the beauty of the perfectly sculptured body. They happily ogled starting with the curly short black hair covered head, then piercing dark brown eyes, neatly trimmed armpits, small fleece of curly black chest fur, perfect six pack abs, a treasure trail leading to a trimmed black curly thatch crowing the dick of a Greek God, a petite but perfectly sculptured dick with foreskin hanging over the head and two small but perfect balls. For the next thirty minutes both men inspected and caressed the delightful figure. When the Adonis announced he needed to return to his ship duties Will took his now hard piece in his mouth and was soon swallowing Greek nectar. For the remainder of the voyage they played with and tasted the Adonis daily every evening and most afternoons. The tip he received at the end of the voyage was greater than the total amount he received from all other passengers in his area of the ship.

Will and Reg then told about their planned trip to Vienna. They would be traveling with Alex and Roland. Through a friend of a friend of Roland they had contacted a violin student at the Vienna Conservatory who supplemented his income by hosting selected tourist. While they needed no assistance in visiting the usual places such as Schönbrunn, Belvedere and other Palaces, numerous museums, St. Stephens Cathedral and other churches and the many places of interest to ordinary tourists, Hans, the student, was willing to take them on tours of intimate Viennese places including gay bars and bath houses. They understood Hans and his friend, if given an appropriate incentive, would be willing to accompany them to a performance of the Vienna Philharmonic followed by an intimate performance in the hotel room.

Good nights were said as all the guests were eager for quality time with their partner. Will suggested Fred and Bruce take his car the following morning since they had left their cars in the hardware store parking lot for the day having planned to commute with Derick who now did not need to work on Saturday. When they had completed their Saturday jobs they would return to the farm. Henry and Derrick would stay and help Uncle Will with some projects around the house, take him and Reg on a shopping trip to nearby Medina and explore the farm (as well as each other). Then the sleeping arrangements were discussed. There were three bedrooms upstairs. Two had queen size beds and the third two single beds. Fred and Bruce were given the master bedroom with a queen size bed and night stand with supplies of interest to men. While this was the best room they could only have it Friday and Saturday nights. Sunday afternoon Sean and his friend Frank would arrive for a two or three night visit. Sean had owned this house which his grandfather had built. When he inherited it from his Uncle Bob it was stipulated that if he did not have a family it should be given to Jacob Winkler, the lover of Uncle Bob prior to his death in World War II. Jacob Winkler had married and had children and grandchildren who farmed nearby. Sean, a Catholic priest in Pleasant Valley (a suburb of Cleveland), and his love, Frank (a priest in the Akron area), rendezvoused at the farm when schedules permitted. They would have the master bedroom Sunday and Monday nights. Fred and Bruce would move to the room with two beds where all assumed only one bed would be used. Will’s bedroom which he shared with Reg was on the main floor.

Closing the door to their room the two young men embraced and were soon naked. This would be their first night together. Following a passionate and intense encounter in their honeymoon bed they decided to shower. They showered together and after helping each other towel off walked down the hall in their uninhibited nakedness. As the stepped out of the bathroom they encountered a naked Derrick. He stated, “Well, don’t you two look happy,” as he observed their hard dicks standing almost straight up.

“Just as happy as you,” replied Fred as they both ogled Derrick’s impressive seven inch (about 18 cm) circumcised dick. “Now you have pleasant dreams.”

“Oh, I know I will. And you two young men, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” This was said with a chuckle as they all laughed.

Early Saturday morning Fred and Bruce were jolted awake by the ringing of the alarm clock. Since this was the first time they had slept together each wanted some morning quality time with the other. Unfortunately Bruce’s need to be at work by 7 am restricted their activities. Neither had a morning woodie since twice during the night, first initiated by Bruce and later Fred, they had encounters. However, although their dicks were tired each dick was not going to miss the opportunity for a quickie. After each swallowed the other’s cum / protein they dressed and went downstairs. Entering the kitchen they were surprised to find Uncle Will preparing their breakfast. As they ate their healthy (no meat) meals two boys wondered into the kitchen.

“Good morning Uncle Will. We’re on our way to the barn to do the morning milking.” The taller of the two eleven year olds turned to Fred and Bruce. “Hi, I’m PT and this is my best friend David. We do the milking on weekends when I visit from my home in Columbus.” Following introductions, small talk, gulping down hot chocolate and taking a pastry the boys bounded out toward the barn.

Will then explained, “Those two eleven year olds are the most charming young men I have ever met. PT is the son of Peter Smith of Columbus. He comes up here almost every weekend and stays with David. Usually they sleep upstairs when PT visits with the milking of the cows an excuse to be here in the house near the barn. Since I have guests this weekend they are sleeping at David’s house about a half mile (.8 km) down the road. David is the son of Paul Winkler and grandson of Jacob Winkler. When the original owner of this property, Sean McFadden, transferred ownership of this property to Jacob a few years ago I bought the farm house from Jacob who now owns the adjacent barn and surrounding fields.”

After thanking Will for the breakfast Fred and Bruce drove to their jobs in Cleveland planning to return that afternoon.

Meanwhile Henry and Derrick were sound asleep cuddled together upstairs. Since they had been sleeping together the past weeks at Henry’s apartment their farm visit did not have the intense romantic overtones that the visit by Bruce and Fred had. Henry went downstairs about 8:00 wearing a robe in quest of coffee. He found Will and Reg sitting at the kitchen table reading the morning paper, The Cleveland Plain Dealer. “If you city boys would like to sleep in I could bring you coffee, pastry and fruit” Will stated.

Henry leaned over and kissed the thoughtful man on the cheek. As he leaned his robe fell open exposing his striking naked body. “You sure know how to treat your guests. Derrick is still sleeping but I am sure the smell of coffee will get him up.” Laughing he continued, “Up in more ways than one. I’ll take my coffee now and see you soon.”

Will replied, “You sure know how to treat your host. I have been mentally undressing you and Derrick since you arrived. What I see is what I expected and more!” About ten minutes later as Will knocked on the door and then entered the bedroom the two handsome men were sitting in the bed, naked from waist up.

After placing the tray on the night stand Will suggested, “If you boys would like to pose for photographs I could take pictures you could send to your Mamas and I could also take photos you probably would not want to send to Mamas.“ Henry had told Derrick that Will had both the equipment and expertise to take and privately develop professional quality photographic portraits. The men accepted the offer and it was suggested they do it Sunday morning. After coming downstairs about an hour later they encountered Will and Reg sitting at the kitchen table having more coffee and reading the newspaper. As Henry and Derrick settled in at the table two men walked in from outside without bothering to knock.

Will introduced Jacob Winkler and his son Paul Winkler. They were the grandfather and father of David who had stopped by earlier before milking. Following introductions Derrick asked for a tour of the barn and visit with the cows. The Winklers had been told he was a veterinarian and were interested in his observations. He told them he usually only had dogs and cats as patients but had studied large animals at Ohio State. An hour later Derrick, Henry and Jacob returned from their farm tour. Paul had departed for the farm store while Jacob used the excuse of doing some work in the barn to stay. Earlier Will had told Henry and Derrick the story of Jacob. He had been the lover of Bob, the owner of this house, who died in World War II. Jacob had married and was now a husband, father and grandfather. However, he still enjoyed the pleasure of men although in his situation the opportunities were limited. Will had told Henry and Derrick that if they found Jacob attractive he would be extremely pleased to bottom for them. The two guests did find sixty-two year old Jacob endearing and by the end of their farm tour both had erotic thoughts about this handsome elder farmer. Henry took Will aside, “While Derrick and I are almost entirely exclusive we do occasionally enjoy togetherness with the right guy. We find Jacob enticing. Do you think he would want to join us? How do we proceed without insulting him?”

Will replied, “No problem.” Returning to the kitchen he announced, “Jacob, Henry tells me there is a screw loose in their bed frame. Would you be willing to go upstairs and help them screw?”

With a glint in his eye the answer came fast, “Follow me!”

About a half hour later the two black men in their thirties and the virile sixty-two year old farmer returned to the kitchen, all with smiles on their faces. “Living here in my all white farm community I have never had the opportunity for a racial experience. You men are welcome to visit my farm anytime. Your ‘Cumming’ (said with a twinkle) was greatly appreciated.”

As Jacob sat at the kitchen table taking one of the muffins his wife had sent over with him the two eleven year old boys walked in. “Hi Grandpa. Uncle Will, we brought the mail in (from the mail box at the end of the lane). Are there any chores PT and I can do for you today?”

“Thanks for the offer but not today. We have a houseful of guests this weekend. Earlier you met Fred and Brian. These two gentlemen are Henry and Derrick. Henry is a junior high school teacher so if you have any homework questions I am sure he could help you. Derrick is a veterinarian who takes care of sick dogs and cats.”

As they shook hands David said, “I wish you lived near here so you could take care of our three cats and old ‘Boots’ our hound dog. Actually, it will be more cats since mom told me our Sapphire is going to have kittens soon.”

Will then told the boys they were going to Medina and asked if they would like to join them, if David’s mother approved. The boys immediately left on their bikes to ask David’s mother for approval and a very satisfied Jacob departed. As he walked out the door Will commented “If you brought one of your wife’s delicious pies over for dessert this evening I’m sure our friends would enjoy your visit.”

Will then told Henry and Derrick his assumptions about the boys. “David and PT have been friends all their lives. I am told that even as tots, before either talked, they were inseparable. PT is the son of my grand-nephew, Peter, a professor in Columbus. In recent years PT has spent many weekends and most of summers here at the farm. They milk the cows very early in the morning in the adjacent barn that David’s father and grandfather showed you. Using the need to be near the barn as an excuse when PT visits they have been sleeping upstairs in the room with twin beds. As I said that was the excuse. Actually, I believe they just wanted to be together in private. While I rarely go upstairs a few months ago I went up to close windows when a sudden windy rain storm appeared. I discovered that only one of the two beds had been slept in. Also their pajamas were laying on the dresser neatly folded. Since laundry had not been down for a few days obviously they were not wearing PJs. Now, why would two naked boys sleep in the same bed? (Will said with a chuckle). While I had no problem with their sleeping arrangements knowing I would have done the same at their age if the opportunity presented itself I was concerned that their parents would not share the same belief. If either their mother or father had been here at that time they would have most likely gone upstairs to close the windows and discovered the boys slept in one bed, naked. So, I had a talk with the boys that evening. I made it clear that while I had no problem with how they slept, others, especially their parents, might not share the same opinion. I warned them that if their parents discovered how close they were to each other they might forbid their friendship. While this was difficult to explain to a couple of eleven year olds it was necessary. I do not know if they still share a bed as they leave the room every morning with both beds unmade and pajamas laying on the beds. Now the only scolding they might get from David’s mother would be that they did not make their beds or hang up their PJs. At eleven are they sexually active? Do they jerk off together? Are they cumming yet? I don’t know. I do not remember when I started. But if they are, so be it. I am happy they have each found a special friend.”

Derrick commented, “I know I had my first jerk off at age eleven. We had just moved to a new house and I started the fifth grade at a new school so I remember my age. One night I woke and was hungry. I quietly crept downstairs to steal some cookies from the cookie jar. As I walked past the bathroom I noticed the crack under the closed door was lite. I don’t know why but I peeked through the keyhole. My dad was sitting on the toilet holding his dick in his hand. He was stroking it up and down. As I watched my own got hard. Suddenly my dad stroked faster and white stuff shot out that he caught in a piece of toilet paper. I went back to my room and did the same. My first cumming. For about six months I had been waking sometimes with wetness in my pajamas. I thought I was pissing in the night and was ashamed to tell anyone. As soon as I started wacking off regularly my wet dreams were less frequent. A couple of months later while on a church overnight trip my roommate and I jerked off together. Haven’t stopped since.”

On the twenty minute drive to Medina David sat in the front seat of Derrick’s Buick between him and Henry while PT was happily crowded in the back seat between Will and Reg. After grocery shopping they drove to the town square. Not wanting to force the boys to tag along as they shopped for household items and clothes Will suggested they meet the two boys in about an hour at the ice cream parlor. He gave each boy a dollar for ice cream. David and PT first visited the news stand where they purchased the latest Batman and Superman comic books. David’s mother did not approve of his reading violent material so the boys kept them at the farm house hidden under the mattress. They shared the comic books with Uncle Will who enjoyed them for both their artistic work and some story lines, especially the relationship between Batman and Robin. The boys sat on a bench in the town square reading their purchases and then ventured to the ice cream parlor. Each ordered a two flavor double dip cone and they then sat at one of the small tables. David whispered to PT asking him if he thought the two men at a nearby table were farmers. Each wore a plaid flannel shirt, Levis and the same kind of boots as Roy Rogers. When one of the men looked in the direction of David the boy asked, “What kind of farming do you do?”

The man laughed as he replied, “We are not farmers. What makes you think we are?”

David replied, “The way you are dressed. Although I have never seen a farmer wearing boots like yours.” (Little did David and PT realize these two were groomed and wearing the clothes of a stereotype gay man of the 1970s with their neat short hair, bushy mustaches, sun tans, flannel shirts, Levis and boots).

The talkative David then told the men he and his best buddy planned to own a farm someday. He related how they milked cows and did various farm chores. The two men were genuinely interested. When David asked what they did one replied. “I work in an office and my friend is a carpenter. Our home is in Elyria and we rode down here on our Harleys to see the sights and let the wind blow through our hair.”

As Will, Reg, Henry and Derrick entered David told them, “These two men are our new friends. They rode here on their Harleys.” As the four men observed the two stranger each had the same thought, ‘These are obviously gay guys. Why are they taking an interest in young boys? Luckily we got here before these possible perverts did anything strange’.

Anticipating their situation the talkative one stood and extended his hand to Will. “Hi, I’m Doug and this is my friend, Tommy. We were sitting here when David asked if we were farmers.”

Soon all had ordered ice cream and the eight sat at two tables pulled together. The four men were relieved when it became obvious young David had initiated the original conversation. As they talked Will decided to invite their new friends to dinner. They had planned to ride back to Elyria that afternoon but gladly accepted the invitation to visit a farm.

Upon arrival at the farm David insisted that Tommy and Doug be given a tour of the barn and meet the cows. Derrick tagged along still not totally comfortable with the young boys being alone with the new friends. Since it was milking time the boys gave a demonstration of their cow handling skills.

The boys departed for David’s home and dinner. Soon after Bruce and Fred returned from their workday in Cleveland. All eight (Will and Reg, Henry and Derrick, Bruce and Fred, and the new friends, Tommy and Doug) enjoyed a long discussion filled dinner. Jacob arrived with a shoofly pie (molasses pie with a crumb topping) baked that afternoon by his wife. He was more interested in what hopefully world happen upstairs than tasting the pie. Will told their new friends, Tommy and Doug, that Jacob would gladly bottom for any or all. While Tommy and Doug declined the offer Henry, Derrick and Fred happily accepted it and Bruce followed to observe the festivities. While he had not decided if he would actually enjoy being a top or bottom he did enjoy watching his man fuck. Tommy and Doug stayed downstairs and helped Will and Reg clear the table and wash dishes. They accepted Will’s offer to stay the night. About a half hour later Jacob departed with a smile on his face and bounce in his stride. Conversation and beer continued into the evening as each shared their ‘how we met’ stories. Tommy and Doug were especially interested when Henry and Derrick told about their first meeting while at the baths in Cleveland. They had heard of such places but had never visited one. Tommy stated that they were not interested in encounters with others being in exclusive relationship since meeting five years earlier. Fred explained how the club Cleveland was not only a place for sexual encounters with strangers but also a fun place to relax with his love and also observe man couplings. Fred and Bruce offered to accompany their new friends to Club Cleveland, not for group sex but just relaxation, observations, conversation and encounters with their own love.

When Will announced he was ready for bed all the other’s agreed. Since the new friends had not intended on staying overnight they had no luggage. After giving the new friends toothbrushes each couple went to their own room. All seemed eager to be in bed with their lover. There was no modesty or messing around as the six guests shared the shower and facilities in the upstairs bathroom.

As naked Bruce and Fred snuggled and embraced under their covers they quietly discussed the events of their visit. Just over a year earlier Fred and a month earlier Bruce had been totally naive about man to man relationships. This weekend had certainly opened their eyes to the normalcy of such couples. However, one concept that concerned them was the expected arrival of two Catholic priests the following afternoon. How could they continue to enjoy their intimacy among men of religion?

At breakfast Will suggested that this morning would be a good time to take professional quality photos of the men. There would be no chance of the young boys, David and PT, stopping by as they would be at church with David’s parents. As suggested earlier he would take photos that each could share with their mother and if they desired photos that would be totally private. Tommy and Doug were enthused stating they would like photos of themselves on their Harleys. Photos of each man and each couple clothed and smiling were taken in the house. They then discussed how and where they would pose for the naked photos. Bruce and Fred suggested in the hayloft of the barn, Doug and Tommy on their Harleys in front of the barn while Henry and Derrick decided the bright sunlight next to the barn would be the best place to emphasize their ebony skin. All gathered in the hayloft for the photo session of Bruce and Fred. Naked and fluffed up, but not hard, they were in position for the first photo when a car was heard pulling into the lane. Reg looked out that window and announced Sean had arrived. He called out the window telling Sean they were in the hayloft for interesting activities. The bare ass Bruce and Fred were embarrassed when the handsome fifty-seven year old priest entered the hayloft wearing clerical clothes. To be introduced to a Catholic priest was intimating to these two Protestants. To be introduced while stark naked with their fluffed up dicks was mortifying. They took the priest’s leering at them during introductions as a sign of disgust. Once they got to know him better they would have understood it was a sign of interest. They were too embarrassed to notice the bulge growing in Father Sean’s pants. Sean apologized for arriving in his ‘work’ clothes. He had served the six and eight o’clock masses and departed as soon as the second mass ended. He had not changed clothes as he was anxious to get to the farm and was thrilled that he had arrived at such an interesting moment. After introductions Will explained their plans for the morning and invited Sean to assist in the endeavor. A suggestion the priest gladly agreed to. Following the session in the hayloft Doug and Tommy posed with their Harleys wearing their plaid shirts open, boots and fluffed up dicks. Henry and Derrick posed with the trunk of a tall elm tree. The sun fully embraced their bodies. Will asked if Sean would like his photo taken with his priest friend when Frank arrived. Sean laughed as he told the group that Will had on previous occasions taken their photos and that he was happy to savor the pictures of a younger Frank and himself. At lunch, with Sean’s permission, Will took copies of photos of Sean and Frank taken in their late thirties from his locked cabinet to share and help even the score since Sean had seen the other six naked. All admired the handsome, above average in length and girth uncut dick of the man of God. Sean was quietly modest about his appearance. By the time lunch was over Bruce and Fred were comfortable with their priest friend and planned to attend their first Catholic service soon at his church in the town next to the home of Fred.

Soon after lunch Frank, the priest lover of Sean, arrived after his Sunday morning duties at his church near Akron. This short, stocky man about the same age as Sean was incredibly good-looking in a sexual way. After about thirty minutes of introductions and easy conversation Sean announced that he and Frank had some serious religious matters to discuss. As they bounded up the stairs, hand in hand, Will laughed as he stated, “Their religious activities will be based on body worship and adoration.”

Later, when Sean realized Fred and Bruce had been sleeping in the master bedroom upstairs he offered to let them sleep there that night. Fred replied that while he and Bruce enjoyed sleeping in the large bed, their first two nights together they would have no problem sleeping in one of the twin beds in the bedroom with Tommy and Doug. Then laughing he said, “In anticipation of your arrival we put clean sheets on the bed this morning. After you religious discussions I assume the sheets are now embedded with man smells and stuff.”

Frank replied, “How right you are!”

Following another evening of enjoyable conversation and beer all retired for a night of sleep and/or whatever men who love men do. With no signs of modesty, naked Bruce and Fred crawled into one of the twin beds while naked Tommy and Doug pulled the sheet over their bodies in the other bed. While Fred and Bruce embraced, explored, stroked and sucked in the slightly moon lite dark room man loving man sounds emitted from the adjacent bed. Following swallowing the juice of each other they held each other. As Fred drifted off to sleep Bruce noted the movement about three feet (1 m) away. He was memorized by the dim moon lite sight of a man obviously fucking his love. The one being fucked quietly murmured sighs of pleasure. Bruce was still conflicted about fucking and could not understand how someone being impaled could express such enjoyment. However, he did know these were true signs of pleasure. As he contemplated he rolled onto his side and spooned with his back against Fred’s chest. He rubbed his ass against Fred’s dick which responded to the encounter. Bruce realized his own was getting hard although he had just cum as he massaged his love’s now hard dick against his rosebud. Little did he realize that Fred was now awake and enjoying the encounter. Eventually both fell asleep.

As they drove home the following evening they both agreed this was the most enjoyable weekend either had ever had. They also silently thought about the dick to ass introduction of the previous night and wondered if it would be repeated and eventually completed.

………………………….

Prior to their departure on Monday afternoon Bruce had had a private conversation with Will concerning fucking. Without going into personal details Will had told Bruce some men found the act of being fucked extremely pleasurable. To be dominated by a person you loved could be amazing. Also the fucker would have intense feelings that were a combination of erotic ecstasy and power. They then discussed techniques. Will suggested a rubber be used the first times. He also emphasized the need for lubrication. He told Bruce that it might be painful, extremely painful the first time. With a tender partner he loved and trusted hopefully the pain would turn into bliss. He suggested that during the first encounter of an ass virgin the fucker should lay on his back with the partner kneeling over him and slowly sitting on the hard dick. This way the virgin would be in total control. He further suggested that they go slow and when the dick was in to stop and let the ass adjust to the new experience.

The following Wednesday Fred met Bruce at the gym. The owner went home early leaving Fred and Bruce to close up. After the last customer left and the door was locked Bruce led Fred to a bench in the locker room. He then confided to his love his fantasy of being fucked. He told Fred about the amazing feeling he had in bed when they spooned and Fred’s hard dick caressed his ass while Fred slept. Fred told Bruce that he was wide awake and had restrained himself from pushing in. Bruce then told about his discussion with Will. He had brought rubbers and a tube of KY lube and wanted to try the new activity. Fred was ready and by the time he had removed his gym shorts was rock hard. Laying on an exercise mat on the locker room floor his dick pointed straight up. The now naked Bruce gently rolled a rubber onto his love’s dick and generously lubricated it. Kneeling, he reached back and lubricated around his hole. Kneeling he took Fred’s hard dick and guided it to his anxious opening. As he leaned back he felt it slide in. At first there was discomfort, no pain. As he let it slide further the pain began. Remembering Will’s statements he stopped when he felt it was about half way in. The pain slowly decreased. However, the pleasure he anticipated did not appear. He rose until the dick slipped out and then rode back onto it. The pain gradually decreased turning into tenderness. He stopped and starred into the eyes of his love. Fred leaned up as Bruce leaned down and they kissed while still impaled. As they deep kissed Bruce had a feeling of euphoria. Suddenly he wanted his man deep inside him. He leaned back and accepted all of his love. The pain returned. But it was both a combination of pain and pleasure. Suddenly he felt the dick in him throb. The cumming of his love into him brought him over the edge as he shot a fountain of juices onto Fred’s chest and face. An exhilarated Bruce leaned forward and the two kissed harder than ever as the deflated dick slid out. Fifteen minutes later Bruce was again kneeling over his love. This session lasted longer as Bruce accepted the excruciating pain that accompanied the greater pleasure. They began closing the gym frequently. Bruce soon learned that his favorite position was to lay on his back with his legs on his love’s shoulders as he was roughly fucked. While Fred did not enjoy treating his man harshly he did enjoy the pleasure he knew his hard robust thrusts gave him.

Since Tommy and Doug had shown an interest in visiting the baths Fred and Bruce arranged to meet them at the hardware store on a Saturday afternoon. The four drove to Cleveland in separate cars since they all were not sure how long each couple would want to stay. Since admission to the baths included the rental of a cheap locker or more expensive room each couple rented one locker which would not be used and a room, actually small cubical. Following a tour of the facility and visits to the steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and observations of the activity in the orgy room the four sat at the table in the vending area discussing their evening. All agreed that while they enjoyed watching man on man sex performances they would not consider activities with strangers. Doug and Tommy thanked Bruce and Fred for their introduction to the baths. They stated that they planned to go home after some quality time in their cubical. Being totally into each other they never returned to the baths. While Bruce and Fred had similar feelings about three ways and sex with strangers they returned weekly since it was their only opportunity for action except on the floor of the locker room or when Fred plowed into Bruce while he leaned on the locker room bench. Their visits to the baths ceased at the end of the summer when they moved in together into a small apartment on Cleveland’s west side. Unfortunately they were forced to put twin beds in their small bedroom as visitors might think it unnatural that two men shared a double or queen size bed. This concern was especially directed to Fred’s parents who visited infrequently

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..