Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,784 Words
  • 984 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 27. Country Air Is Good for the Soul

 

It seemed like they had just crawled into bed when the alarm clock went off. All of the three boys had extremely sound sleeps after their cumming activities the evening before. PT reluctantly got out of bed as the alarm continued to blare. As he pushed down on the alarm button Juan opened his eyes and looking at PT said, “You seem to be happy this morning,” as he stared at the woodie causing a bulge in PT’s white briefs.

“I slept well and woke happy except for the early hour. As for this, there is no time to take care of it. The cows are waiting.” As he said this he rubbed his crotch and reached for his pants. When Juan threw off his covers his wood stood straight out having slipped out the bottom of his white briefs. As PT admired the hard dick with its head just peeping out of the skin he tossed Juan’s pants to him.

Tending to the cows was very different from the morning activities PT’s and David’s fathers had described from their teen years. Then the cows were manually milked. Now machines did the pumping. The job was just as time consuming as the number of cows had tripled from the 1950s. An addition had been built onto the barn to house the increased herd. Juan quickly caught on to the routine of hooking up the machines to each cow. By the time they had finished the milking and guided the cows to the pasture the boys were so hungry that any thought of sex or a quick jerk off in the barn was overruled by the growling of their empty stomachs.

As they walked back to the farm house they discussed their plans for the day. PT was going with his father to visit his grandparents and would not return until after dinner. David and Juan had the day free until evening milking. PT was jealous as David said he and Juan would check out the closet of the bedroom he shared with his brother, Paul Junior, and look at other magazines hidden under a loose floor board.

As they entered the farmhouse the smell of bacon cooking was inviting. Uncle Will and Peter were preparing a hearty country breakfast of bacon, eggs, fried potatoes, toast, coffee, hot chocolate and cranberry juice. Florida orange juice had been banned from the menu at the farmhouse as well as both the Smith and Kowalski families in Columbus to protest the support of the gay hating Anita Bryant by the Florida orange juice industry. This woman, a neo-nazi as Uncle Will called her, was the paid spokesperson for the Florida orange juice industry while she led the fight against gays in Florida. One of her main crusades was to out and fire gay school teachers.

As the boys hungrily sat down at the table Peter went upstairs to tell Alex and Tyler that breakfast was ready. Knocking on their door he announced, “Good morning my friends, breakfast is ready.” Tyler responded with a ‘come in’. As Peter entered the room naked Tyler stood and reached for a bathrobe. He made no attempt to hide his almost hard dick. Peter took this as an invitation to ogle and said, “Hope I was not interrupting anything.”

Tyler laughed as he chuckled, “Nothing that cannot easily be restarted.” With the robe still open he kissed Peter on the cheek as he departed for a quick piss. As Peter told Alex the breakfast menu Tyler returned. Peter then told them he and PT would soon be leaving for his parents’ home and would not return until after dinner. He also told them that David and Juan seemed to have a full day of activities planned. “Maybe you two would prefer to sleep in? I could bring you coffee and some food.”

Grabbing his dick, Tyler replied, “You sure know how to treat a friend. Tell the others we are sleeping in late while enjoying the country air.” By the time Tyler was back in bed his dick was at full mast. Alex got up for his morning piss. His lover’s comments and activities had woken his dick which was also fully erect. He loosely wrapped the robe around himself somewhat hiding the bulge as he departed the room headed for the bathroom hoping not to encounter any of the boys while in a hard state. Ten minutes later Peter returned with a tray holding two food filled plates as well as cups of coffee. As he set the tray on the nightstand Tyler said, “Too bad you don’t have time to join us for coffee.”

Peter with a laugh said, “My mom is waiting for me. Must go. While no one will be home but Uncle Will who rarely comes upstairs and as you know fully understands you I suggest you lock the door so your sleep (said with a smile) will not be interrupted.” As Peter walked down the stairs back to the kitchen he wondered, ‘Did Tyler invite me to share his bed with Alex or did he mean just coffee?’

While David and Juan helped Uncle Will clean the kitchen after breakfast PT and his father drove off for their day at his grandparents. In a little over a half hour they had arrived. PT received a big hug and kiss on the cheek by grandma and then a hearty handshake with grandpa. A few years earlier grandpa had taught him how a man shakes hands with a man. Their bold lingering handshake was their special greeting. Following a snack of homemade coffee cake and coffee for the adults with hot chocolate for PT grandpa and his son sat at the kitchen table where a pile of papers had been assembled. Grandpa had wanted his son’s advice on various financial and tax matters. PT accompanied his grandmother to the Kroger supermarket where she would not only do the week’s shopping but ask his advice on snacks for the visit. Following lunch Peter and his parents were going to sort through ‘stuff’ in the basement, garage and elsewhere in the house to determine if there was anything Peter wanted, items that could be donated to the church rummage sale or things that should be thrown away. The grandparents were planning to move to a high rise apartment building near the Pleasant Valley Mall. Peter suggested that PT might find this activity boring and told him he could borrow his old bike and explore the neighborhood if he wanted to, or do homework. PT opted for the exploration. His father told him they would set aside anything that he might want.

PT’s father had given him a couple of dollars and suggested he ride to the drug store and buy the latest Mad Magazine. PT checked out the magazine rack at the drug store and easily found Mad Magazine. He noted the top rack had magazines wrapped in plastic. Looking at the titles he realized why these were displayed but not able to be read until paid for. He could see the titles and the top half of the magazines. There was Playboy which he was familiar with as well and Hustler and Penthouse. All of these magazines had photos, of which he could only see the top half of sexy women. What really drew his attention was a magazine called Playgirl. It featured a photo of a bare chested man on the cover. If Playboy had photos of naked women inside then he assumed Playgirl had photos of naked men. As he stood there holding Mad Magazine he started to get hard thinking of what he might see in Playgirl. Not wanting to draw attention to himself he reluctantly walked over to the cashier and paid for the Mad Magazine and a Payday candy bar.

Continuing his bike ride he decided to visit the bowling alley. Once when they drove past this place his father had told them he came there often when he was in high school, not to bowl but to hang out with friends while talking and snacking. His first date with his mother had been here. The parking lot was full indicating a crowd on a Saturday afternoon. PT bought a coke at the refreshment stand and watched the bowling activity. Needing to piss he went to the men’s room. After washing his hands as he was about to leave he noted a small vending machine on the wall. The sign on it said ‘Prophylactics’ and a message, ‘Prevents disease’. He assumed Prophylactic was a fancy word for ‘Rubbers’. The cost of one package was a quarter. He checked his pocket and found one. He inserted the quarter into the coin slot and turned the handle. A small package dropped into the open space at the bottom of the machine. Since he was not positive he had just bought a rubber although the package was the same size as that opened by Paul Junior before he fucked his girlfriend while David and PT spied on them he wanted to check it out. He stepped into one of the bathroom stalls, closed the door and sat on the toilet seat. The package did contain one rubber. PT rolled it down his finger. The thought of holding a rubber was getting him hard. He opened his pants, lowered his underwear and released his now hard dick. The feel of rolling the rubber down his dick and the sight of the rubber covered dick was awesome. He began stroking it. Soon he felt the juices rise and enjoyed watching the tip of the rubber fill with his cream. He rubbed the end of the rubber over his dick head. When his dick deflated slightly he pulled it off, held it up and examined his cum. At that point he heard the door to the bathroom open. He dropped the rubber into the toilet, squeezed the last drop of cum out of his dick and pulled up his underwear and pants. He then stood and flushed the toilet watching the cum filled rubber swirl around the toilet bowl and then disappear down the drain.

He walked out to the main part of the bowling alley and took his coke off the window sill. Pretending to watch the bowlers while sipping his coke he thought about the cum filled rubber that had been on his dick. He decided he wanted to buy more to share with David and Juan and started to get hard again thinking of watching them roll one on and then fill it. He walked over to the cashier and asked for change to play the pinball machines. He did not want to draw attention to the fact that he had gotten change for the pinball machine and not used it for that purpose so he walked over to one of the machines, inserted money and began playing. The machine he picked totally at random had a game called ‘Circus’. He had no interest at the moment of playing just wanted to not look suspicious after getting change to play. Without trying he kept winning more and more points as the ball bounced from one circus act to another. He got so many points he won extra games. The machine was dinging constantly with the wins. Suddenly he realized a group was standing around him watching his play. Finally what seem to take forever he used up all his free balls and the game ended. He then headed for the bathroom again.

Upon entering there was a boy of about eighteen standing at the sink combing and admiring his long golden hair. PT wanted privacy for his purchase so he stepped into a stall. He sat there waiting for the room to clear when he noted graffiti on the back of the door. What he first noted was a drawing of a hard dick and balls. Out of the dick was squirting big drops of cum. He then read, ‘Call Betty for a deep throat blow job’. The phone number written below had been scribbled out. Another message read ‘Meet me here Wednesday at 4 PM for a circle jerk’. Someone had written above it with an arrow pointed to the message – ‘Fucking pervert fagots should have their dicks cut off’. He almost laughed out loud at as he read:

There was a Young Man from Kent

Whose Rod was so long it was bent

So to save himself trouble

He bent it in double

And instead of coming – he went.

 

Just when he thought the room was empty he heard the door open and saw the feet of someone walking up to a urinal. Then he discovered that the stall he was in was next to the urinals and he could see the dick of the guy pissing through the crack between the edge of the door and door frame. He watched a guy pull out his dick and piss. After shaking the last drop off of his cut piece he stroked it. He continued to move his hand up and down until it was hard. This was the first hard adult dick he had ever seen although he had seen Paul Junior’s sixteen year old dick as he fucked his girlfriend. He felt proud of his own thirteen year old dick when he determined that the dick he was watching was the same size as his. The guy shot an impressive load, squeezed out the last drops and put it away. PT had noted he was wearing a red long sleeved shirt and Levis. His bowling shoes were blue with black shoe laces. That was all PT could see. As soon as this man left the room PT went to the machine and bought six rubbers with his supply of quarters. He then returned to the bowling alleys to see if he could find the man who had jerked off. There was a group of men in red bowling shirts with the name of their team, ‘Alley Cats’, printed on the backs. Three of the men were wearing Levis and only one of those wore blue bowling shoes with black shoe laces. PT was sure he had found his man and sat in one of the spectator chairs behind the team’s lane to observe him. This guy was probably the most average looking man at the alleys. Neither tall or short, fat or slim, handsome or ugly with short hair, horned rim glasses he appeared to be about fifty years of age. When he bowled a strike he raised his arms in joy as his friends yelled their support. There was nothing to indicate that this very ordinary person had just shot a load in the men’s room.

As they drove back to the farm after dinner with his grandparents his father said, “It must have been a boring day for you. I appreciated your coming (as PT held in a laugh as he thought of his cumming). Your grandparents really enjoyed seeing you and commented more than once how tall, handsome, well behave and interesting you are. PT replied that he enjoyed visiting his grandparents and eating all the special food grandma had prepared. He also told his father that he had fun riding around town. He told him that he had stopped at the bowling alley for a coke and described in detail his game on the pinball machine. Thinking to himself he pondered, ‘it was not boring at all. I discovered that magazines like Playboy but probably with pictures of naked men exist, had my first jerk off into a rubber, saw my first man boner and cumming and was able to buy rubbers to share with my friends. No, it was not boring at all.’

Meanwhile Back at the Farm

After PT and his father left for the grandparents David took Juan on a full tour of the barn. He showed him where he hid when watching his brother fuck. They then walked to David’s home. When they arrived David’s mother was just departed for the grocery. She told them there were fresh baked cookies in the cookie jar, that his father and Junior were mending fences in the far pasture and that she would return in about an hour. As soon as her car pulled out of the driveway David took Juan to the bedroom he shared with his brother. Opening the closet, he moved shoes on the floor and pulled up a loose floor board. Under it were more magazines. The boys continued their sex education course that had begun the previous evening. Following a perusal of photos of men and women of all colors in various positions either alone, in couples or groups they jerked off to photos. David noted that Juan had chosen one of a women with big tits and her legs spread. David selected a couple that featured a man holding his hard cut dick just inches from a lady’s face. They shot their loads, closed the magazines and carefully put them back under the floor boards.

They would have been surprised to know that about a month earlier David’s father had found the stash or magazines. The shoes worn by farmers were almost always work boots. They wore them working in the field, to Church, to town when doing errands and to most social events. Occasionally they need dress shoes and Junior had borrowed a pair of his father’s black wing tips to wear to a school dance. Paul Senior needed them for a party he and his wife were attending. Two days before the party on a rainy school day while his wife visited a friend Paul Senior decided to get the shoes and polish them. When he leaned over to pick them up off his son’s closet floor he noted a floor board was loose. When he discovered the magazines he was not shocked, just surprised. Suddenly his feelings at the age of sixteen came back to him. While he had never seen photos like these he knew that he would have been extremely happy to see them at that age. He then thought about his growing up and remembering that he and his girlfriend, now Rachel his wife, were kissing and letting their hands roam all over each other’s bodies at that age. He remember the first time he touched her tit, this first hand and fingers exploration in her underwear and the time he pulled his hard dick out for her to see and touch. That night he had held his hand over her hand as she jerk him off resulting in a messy massive cumming. As he reminisced he realized he had a major boner. Lowering his farm overalls and underwear he was soon stroking himself while looking at the same photos his son probably looked at while doing the same. Paul Senior rarely jerked off anymore as his wife from their first coupling at age seventeen to today wanted it as much as he did. If it was that time of the month she was not shy about jerking him off or giving a deep blow job ending with her swallowing her husband’s offering. The following weekend while the boys were at an overnight church youth retreat he shared the magazines with Rachel. They enjoyed matching most of the positions pictured. The only one they did not attempt was fucking up the ass.

Following their magazine review Juan and David had a fun day doing what thirteen and fourteen year old boys do: riding bikes, hiking in the woods, sitting along the stream where on a hot day they would have been swimming. Standing in the woods they had a final jerk off prior to the afternoon milking while discussing the magazines. As they pulled up their pants after shooting into the stream Juan had an unsettling incident.

…………………………………………………..

Meanwhile, back at the farm house Alex and Tyler slept in late, or at least stayed in bed while not necessarily sleeping. When they finally arrived downstairs Uncle Will greeted them with a wishful smile. Peter had told them about Will’s photography skills and told them he would most likely be very willing to take professional style photos. These could include photographs of Juan and his dad to give to the grandparents as well as Juan with his two dads. Peter told them Will would be willing to take photos that would be very private and intimate where they could pose anyway they wanted. They discussed a photo session over coffee and donuts. Will went to his room and brought back a folder that he kept in a locked fireproof file cabinet. He told them he would never show intimate photos without the subjects’ permission unless he knew the subject would not mind or was totally unknown to the viewer and would never cross paths with them. First he showed some photos from Daisyville. He told Tyler and Alex that they were his insurance photos, meaning having these photos guaranteed that anyone from the city, state or church would not give him problems.

The first series of photos included an unattractive man about 50 with a beer belly and small dick. In one photo he was on his knees being fucked by a handsome Negro man in his 20s. The Negro’s face, chest, abs, ass and entire body was gorgeous. His well endowed dick seen in another photo matched his perfect body. In the nexdt photo the older man was on his knees sucking the perfect black cock.

The next series of photos was of a handsome man about 50 with a lovely young lady with long blond hair. The photos include the two kissing, he eating her pussy in a close up, and fucking missionary and doggie style.

The third series of photos was of a middle aged couple. They were very average looking. Her tits sagged and his semi hard cock was cut and well above average in length and girth. He was bald with a comb over (let the hair grow long on the side and then comb it over the bald spot). She had a beehive hairdo.

Uncle Will then explained, “I took all of these photos. Considering how unattractive and homely some of these people are, I think I did an impressive job from an artistic viewpoint. The older man with the attractive Negro man is the county sheriff. When he first came to me he brought a boy about 16 years old. I told him I would not do erotic photos of anyone under 18. The distinguished man with the blonde is a state legislator. He has been in office about twenty years and is one of the most respected politicians in the state. The ordinary couple is the minister and his wife of the church I attend. She is the state chairwomen of ‘Women for Christ’. All these people trusted me to take these photos. I know their secrets. They know I am totally trustworthy. As long as I had prints of these photos hidden in this fire and heat proof cabinet I was protected from the police, politicians / law and church. “

Will then showed them photos of Peter and Tom when they were just out of high school. There were also photos of Vlad and some of his friends. They were posed in various erotic positions. He knew none of these men would object to photos of themselves being shown to friends with similar feelings.

For the next hour Will photographed Alex and Tyler in various stages of dress and undress, playful sex and serious sex. When they finished Will told them their payment would be a performance for the old man. As Alex and Tyler eagerly jerked and sucked each other Will observed while taking care of himself.

That afternoon while Will developed and printed the photos Alex and Tyler took a hike around the farm and nearby woods. As they walked in the woods they heard voices and realized it was Juan and David. Just as they walked around a bend in the path and were about to call out they spotted the boys. They were standing near the edge of the stream with their pants down to their knees. Each was stroking himself. Alex and Tyler quietly stepped back and observed their son and his friend jacking and shooting. Just as Juan was shaking the last drops off his dick he looked up and saw his dad. Alex turned and walked back to the farm house.

Over an hour later Juan and David returned to the farm house. Juan just gave a brief ‘hi’ with no eye contact. Alex looked at Juan and said, “Let’s take a walk.” As soon as they were alone outside Alex began. “There was absolutely nothing wrong with what you were doing today. To be honest when I was your age I was doing exactly the same thing. Usually I did it alone but sometimes with a friend or friends. What you were doing every male teenager has been doing since the beginning of time. It is just part of growing up. Your body was designed to feel pleasure in doing it. When I was your age we called it beating off or jacking off. I assume you know how babies are created. When you can shoot the white stuff we called jizz, spunk or cum you are ready to make babies physically. But emotionally and financially you are not ready. So there is this period of time when the best way for relief is with your hand. Now you should have no bad feelings jacking off by yourself or with a friend. But under no circumstances are you ready to get involved with a girl. We will talk about that later, soon but not today. You are just a normal boy doing what boys do. And by the way, for a fourteen year old I saw that you have an impressive dick that seems to shoot and work fine. And I also want you to know we did not intentionally spy on you. Tyler and I were taking a walk in the woods and by accident came upon you two. I would never intentionally invade your privacy. That is why there is a lock on both your bedroom door and bathroom door. I love you Juan, you are the greatest.” He then stopped and hugged his son who tightly hugged him back.

……………………………………..  

PT could hardly wait to tell his friends about his experiences that day. He and his father arrived back at the farm around 9:00 (21:00). Since the boys would be getting up early to tend to the cows no one questioned their going to bed early as soon as PT arrived. In the privacy of the bedroom he told his friends about buying a rubber and testing it in the bowling alley men’s room stall and seeing the man jerk off and cum while he hid in the stall waiting to buy more rubbers. Then he pulled out the rubbers he had purchased. Soon each was opening a package and rolling it on. The boys admired each other’s rubber covered dicks. As they pumped each watched his own dick as his cum oozed out and floated around the creamy covered head. After removing the rubbers they held them by the base with the cum floating in the bottom. They compared amounts of juice and decided Juan, the oldest, had loaded the most. After wrapping them in tissues it was decided they would hide them in the opening in the barn wall where Paul Junior hid his after fucking his girlfriend.

Juan then told about his encounter with David in the woods and being caught by his father. PT was very concerned as to what the punishment would be and was relieved when Juan summarized his father’s lecture. Juan then said, “I would not be surprised if my dad told Uncle Will and your dad. They probably assuming we are up here jerking off.”

Without going into detail PT replied that Uncle Will was very supportive of our having the privacy of this second floor bedroom. They were soon asleep, David snuggled against PT in the dark room and Juan in the bed across the room.

Meanwhile downstairs Tyler said to Peter, we invited you to share coffee with us this morning but sadly you preferred to visit your mother. Peter replied that he would not want to have coffee now as it would keep him awake. As Tyler gave a false pout Peter continued. “However, drinking a beer before bedtime never kept me awake.” With that he walked to the refrigerator and took out beers for all. Will with a smirk on his face told them it was time for him to turn in for the night. Peter followed Tyler and Alex upstairs. The two entered their room leaving the door open. Peter followed them in. As Peter stood in the middle of the room Alex closed the door and Tyler walked up to him. Placing his hands on Peter’s chest he began playing with the shirt covered nipples. Alex stood behind Peter grinding his now hard dick against him. All were still fully clothed. Peter just stood there as Tyler unbuttoned his shirt and Alex from behind unbuckled his belt. Soon Peter was naked with his pants around his ankles. Tyler kneeled and examined the pulsating hard dick. He noted that Peter’s length and girth was impressive. Meanwhile Alex had removed his own clothes and was now grinding his hard dick against Peter’s unprotected ass. Tyler, still on his knees, leaned in and swallowed Peter’s masterpiece. Things were moving too fast so Peter pushed Tyler away. “Slow down friend, don’t want to finish before we have some fun.” Tyler stood while removing his own clothes. Soon six hands were exploring all parts of the three bodies with minimal attention to dicks as each wanted this to last. Peter raised his arms over his head and whispered, “Do my pits.” As each of his friends bit and sucked Peter’s hairless pits he felt his juices rise as the pits were the most sensitive spot on his body after his dick. He pushed the two away and stepped back. “Almost lost it. Just from the pit action.” Tyler walked to his overnight bag and pulled out rubbers and lube.

Tyler said, “I do not know if you are a top or bottom. Alex really enjoys topping the right man. I can personally attest he is an expert on top. If you are willing he is ready.” Peter replied, “My ass is reserved for Tom and rarely to selected friends. This seems to be the time to make new friends.” As he said this he noted both their hard dicks were smaller than Tom’s. Walking to the bed he laid on his back with his feet on the floor. Alex moved in. He opened a rubber package and rolled it on his hard natural piece while Tyler rubbed lube on both his lover’s dick and Peter’s waiting hole. Alex placed Peter’s legs on his shoulders and gently slid in. He was already near the point of no return and shot his load after just a few strokes. Peter looked at Tyler, “It is ready if you are.” Tyler, normally a top, who was usually the object of Alex’s desires was fully aroused. He unwrapped a rubber, rolled it on and shoved in. No additional lube was necessary. Alex lasted longer than his lover. Although the feeling to Peter was less than when fucked by Tom it was still intense. He stroked himself until close and stopped. When Tyler began to show signs of erupting Peter grabbed himself cumming simultaneously with his friend. Peter stood and grabbed his clothes. While it had been enjoyable he was not in the mood for an all nighter. “Thanks my friends. That was fun. I need my rest. See you guys in the morning.” He opened the door a crack and noted the hall was empty. He quickly went to his own room, put on a robe and went to the bathroom to shower.

Sunday morning after tending the cows David rode a bike home to attend church with his family. Will took out his photography equipment and took professional quality photographs of Juan, Juan and Alex his biological father and Juan with both his Dads. Will then gave Juan a lesson in photography developing and printing in the dark room on the second floor of the farm house.

Following an afternoon of hiking, tending to the cows and a final teenage circle jerk the two boys and three dads departed for home.

The following afternoon Peter had no pressing issues at the university so he went home to have a private conversation with his son, PT. Taking PT to his home office he told him that Alex and Tyler had accidentally seen Juan and David doing what all teenage boys do. Peter gave a heart warming talk that was basically the same as Alex’s to Juan. He told PT that he had done it as a teenager and that it was a normal part of growing up. He also emphasized that while PT was now able to make babies he was not ready to be a father and should have zero sexual contact with girls. Peter ended the one way dialog with a warning, “Hide your girlie magazines better. Your mother found a Playboy in your drawer while putting away clothes. She knows teenagers, both girls and boys have a natural curiosity about the body and sex. Her only concern is that you will get a distorted view of what a girl or woman should look like. Most girls and women do not have bodies like those in the magazine of perfectly posed models used to entice men to buy the magazine. Most every teenage boy has a stash or magazines hidden someplace. I did. You are a good boy. If you ever have any questions about life ask me. Remember, I have been there and very likely done that.”

That evening Peter suggested he and Tom have quality time in the office after all had gone to bed. He told Tom about his romp with Alex and Tyler that was just slightly better than beating off. As he kissed and fondled his love he asked to be fucked. As they coupled that night the boys of the 1950s renewed their reason for being together for twenty years.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. I’m glad that the boys were seen jerking off and that after they returned to the farm house Alex told Juan that they were going to go for a walk. While they walked Alex told Juan that he wasn’t spying on him as he and Tyler were out for a walk and just happened upon them. Alex told Juan that what they were doing was a right of passage for every teenage boy and that it had been going on since the beginning of time. There was nothing to be ashamed of but he may be able to produce a child with a girl but he was not to have sex with girls until he was older and able to provide financially for the child. When Peter and PT got home Peter asked PT to come into his office and that they needed to talk, once PT got into the room, Peter closed the door and proceeded to tell him what Alex had seen, Peter explained that what Juan and David were doing was fine as all teenage boys did it, Peter also gave him the speech about girls and sex and that he needed to hide his girly magazines better as his mom found a playboy while she was putting clothes away. All in all I think the boys are going to have more jack off sessions with each other. :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

These boys have been buddies since they were toddlers  Can you see where this is going?  My first rubber - my brother had a microscope set in his desk drawer with small envelopes holding lenses.  One day I was checking it out and found a rubber in one of the envelopes.  Do't remember why I knew what a rubber was (as we called condoms back in the 1940s + 50s) but do remember trying it on.  They I rolled it back to put away.  Of course it was not a tight roll anymore.  Don't know if my brother ever discovered what I had done.  We did not discuss such stuff.  Also remember the rubber machine in the men's room of the local bowling alley.  Of course I I bought some.  Don't remember but assume I jerked off into them.  The summer after my senior year in high school I worked as a janitor's assistant at an elementary school.  His coming on to be was exactly the same as with Peter in Boys of the 1950s when he worked as a janitor's assistant after his senior year.  He wanted to suck me off.  I insisted that I wear a rubber.  He brought some to work and I had by first blow job with a cumming.  Did it almost daily til end of summer.  I visited him at work while on college break.  Then he quit or was reassigned to a different school.  Also remember he was uncut.  It was a real treat for a cut guy to play with his natural piece.                                     

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..