Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,133 Words
  • 645 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 54. Like Grandfather – Like Grandson

Spring 1991

A week before Easter Carson bounced into Peter’s office smiling and holding a piece of paper. As he waived the paper he announced, “I have been accepted into the Peace Corps. It may be a month or more before I receive a date for my training to begin. Hopefully it will begin soon after graduation. But it may not happen until the fall. Also I may not know where I will serve until later, possibly not until my training begins. But, I am going. Professor Smith, thank you, thank you, thank you for having faith in me and making the suggestion to apply. That resulted in not only my joining the Peace Corps but also meeting Kyle. I would give you a hug but that might not be appropriate considering our past history.”

Peter stood and walked to the young man. “Today a man hug is appropriate.” As Peter hugged his former student he saw the Dean walk past his door. Peter walked to the door and called out to the Dean who was walking down the hall. “Dean White, Please meet one of my former students. He just gave me good news.” The Dean turned around and returned to Peter’s office. “Dean White, our student Carson Saugen has just been accepted into the Peace Corps.”

Realizing that the Dean may have seen them hugging Carson said, “I am indebted to Professor Smith. Last semester when I was having a really rough time both academically and personally he took the time to talk to me. It was his suggestion that I consider the Peace Corps. He is really a great teacher and person.”

As the Dean shook Carson’s hand, “I’ve known Professor Smith for years. It is no surprise to me that he has been a true mentor. Congratulations.”

After the Dean departed Carson whispered into the Professor’s ear, “Holy shit, one little man hug and the Dean catches us.”

Peter replied, “Don’t worry. Since we did it with the door open I am sure the Dean had no suspicion about our personal lives.”

Then Carson lamented, “Now I have to tell my father. I am sure he will be totally pissed off. I can imagine the lecture I will get and constant nasty comments every time I see him. If my training begins in the fall there is no way I will live in the same house with him. I will have to get a summer job and hope to make enough to survive away from home.”

Peter wondered why this young man from a wealthy family was concerned about money. “You told me that your grandfather set up a Trust Fund for you and that this was used to pay for your education. Who controls the fund?”

“I don’t know. I assume my father does. He pays my university expenses and sends me money for books and an allowance for personal stuff. Since I have never asked for much he has not questioned what I spend it on.”

“Carson. You are twenty-two years old. Very likely you should have control over the Trust Fund. You need to find out what your rights are. From what you have told me about your father this might result in some sort of confrontation. If it gets nasty you could be in a position where you would need to hire a lawyer to protect your interests. Is your grandfather alive?” When Carson answered ‘yes’ Peter continued. “How is your relationship with your grandfather?” When Carson replied that he sent a letter to his grandfather almost weekly and that he received replies that were friendly Peter made a suggestion. “Maybe the best way to handle this would be through your grandfather since he set up the trust. Call him and after you catch up on your school activities thank him for supporting your education through the Trust Fund. Then ask him what happens after graduation.”

Two days later Carson returned to Peter’s office. “I talked to grandfather. When I told him I have been accepted as Peace Corps volunteer there was a period of silence. Then he said, ‘That is a wonderful decision. It will give you an opportunity to see the world, do something meaningful and when the stint ends you will have a better understanding of what you want to accomplish in life. You show a great deal of maturity for making that plan. I wish when I was your age I had had the opportunity to do something other than go into the family business. I guess I had the opportunity, just not the guts to tell my father I wanted control over my life’. Then I told him not to say anything to my parents as I was not ready to get my father’s opinion that I was sure would be negative. He replied, ‘I fully understand. You father has many redeeming qualities but compassion and understanding others are not some of them’. Then I thanked him for the opportunity the Trust Fund gave me in studying at the university and asked him what happens after graduation. His answer was interesting. ‘When you turned twenty-one your father should have discussed this with you. You became the trustee of the fund at that time and should have total control over it now. Your grandmother and I have been invited to your parents’ home for Easter dinner in two weeks. Don’t say anything to your father. I will deal with it. As I am sure you already know he is not the easiest person to deal with on any confrontational topic, especially when money is involved’. Then he suggested we go out to lunch the day before Easter for a man to man talk.”

Two weeks later during Easter dinner at the Saugen house Carson’s father dominated the conversation with a combination of boastful comments about himself and lamenting that his son was wasting time at the university by not preparing to enter the family business. At a break in the conversation grandfather looked at Carson and said, “I assumed that as soon as you graduated you would buy a nice car. It was my plan when setting up the Trust Fund that you would not only use it for education but also have some fun. Since you now manage the fund you could use it for a car or travel before you settle down. Also, since the funds are in your hands you should give careful consideration about the investments in the fund and how to maximize your income.”

Carson knew his grandfather would talk about the fund and then as they had rehearsed over lunch he replied, “I’m sorry Grandpa. I do not know what you are talking about. I do not have any control over the Trust.”

Then grandfather spoke to son-in-law, Carson’s father. “Horace, haven’t you turned the management of the Trust over to Carson. The agreement states that on his twenty-first birthday he shall become the Trustee and manage the fund. I assumed you had discussed this with him and given him guidance.”

A very awkward period followed when Carson’s father mumbled something about not getting around to it. Within a week the necessary paperwork had been completed and Carson realized his domineering father no longer had control over his finances.

A month later Carson stopped by Peter’s office with a request. “My grandfather is coming to Columbus on business and would like to meet you. If you are available he will take us out to dinner.”

A week later, “Professor Smith, I am pleased to introduce you to my grandfather, Mr. Valley.”

As they shook hands Peter checked out this distinguished man with perfectly coiffured silver hair, sparkling blue eyes, an inviting smile, wearing an impeccably tailored suit over his tall thin body. The handshake was firm and somewhat lingering. “Please call me Dale.”

The Professor was surprised at how young the grandfather appeared to be. Later he learned that Carson’s mother was a senior in high school when she got pregnant and married his father. The grandfather, Dale, had married immediately after college graduation and Carson’s mother was born nine months later. Consequently with early marriages by Caron’s parents and grandparents his grandfather was younger than those of most twenty-one years old students.

Later Peter also learned the background of Carson’s parents. His very ambitious father was from a middle class family. His mother’s parents (Carson’s grandparents) assumed he loved her primarily for her money. Getting her pregnant just before her high school graduation with marriage that summer was a financial bonanza for him. Since she was an heiress to a considerable estate from her grandfather, the steel tycoon, her father made sure all her money was tied up in Trusts that her new husband would not have access to. Also pre-nuptial agreements limited his access to money if the marriage dissolved. Consequently Carson’s father, while being obnoxious and overbearing, was also a faithful, dutiful and loving husband.

While their dinner discussion centered on Carson and his future the fiasco with the Trust Fund came up. This led to a discussion of investments. Peter mentioned his investment advisor in Georgia. When Carson excused himself since he had a major exam at 8:00 the following morning Dale suggested they continue their discussion in the bar. Dale seemed intrigued that a college professor would have an investment advisor in Georgia. Peter told him about the wealth that his great-uncle had accumulated thanks to the advice of his longtime friend. He explained that he needed the investment help when he inherited the bulk of his great uncle’s friend’s estate. Dale asked, “Why would your uncle’s friend make you his primary beneficiary?”

Peter then explained that JB and Uncle Will had been friends for many years, from when they met as young instructors at a small college in Daisyville, Georgia to JB’s death. “When JB completed his PhD in Economics at University of Georgia and then over the years became a distinguished professor he and Uncle Will saw each other whenever possible and traveled all over the USA and world in the summers. JB intended to leave everything to Uncle Will. Then Uncle Will convinced JB to name me as his beneficiary since by then Uncle Will had accumulated wealth and did not need the inheritance which he would eventually leave to me.”

Then Dale asked, “Why did you get the inheritance? Weren’t there other family members?”

Peter replied, “JB was disowned by his family for being different than men should be. Likewise, most of Uncle Will’s family more or less shunned him for being different except for my mother. He would stay at our house when he visited from Georgia. When in college I spent a summer at his home helping him get ready to move from Daisyville back to Ohio. JB had also retired and the two moved to a farmhouse in Media County.”

Then Dale got serious, “Your uncle sounds like a fine man. He was fortunate to have found a soulmate and live a fulfilling professional life back then. It sounds like your uncle was gay and that you had no problem with it.”

“That is true. I loved and admired the two of them.”

Dale got quiet, “Maybe thanks to the drinks I have had this evening I’m about to share something with you that almost no one knows. I am like your Uncle Will. I knew I was different but back then there was no information on gay life. I was born in 1928 and graduated from high school in 1946. I had absolutely no idea that my feelings were different than the other guys. I came from an extremely wealthy family and had every advantage a young man could have: good education, fancy clothes, fast car, a generous allowance and girls falling all over me. When at university if I wanted to get laid all I had to do was smile. But I rarely did. In fact I only fucked when I had a few drinks and some girl forced herself on me. The only time I really enjoyed it was when we would double date and I would watch my buddy fucking his girl. Finally in my senior year in college one night I had too much to drink and ended up in bed with a classmate. That was my real awakening. We messed around for six months until graduation. Then he got a job in New York City and I returned to Ohio. Immediately after graduation I was married and Carson’s mother was born nine months later.”

Peter then started. “Since this is a night for true confessions I’ll tell you my story.” He then gave an abbreviated version of meeting Tom, meeting Louise and Ann, their dating and marriage, living together, and some of the encounters with Uncle Will, Henry, Victor / Victoria and others.

With a look of disappointment Dale stated, “If you were not in a committed relationship with Tom I would invite you to my room for more conversation.”

“Tom and I have been in a very committed relationship for over thirty-five years. We love each other, trust each other and accept our occasional outside activities. I will share minute details of anything of interest that might happen this evening. We have no secrets and know how horney each is. Besides, how could I say ‘no’ to those sparkling blue eyes.”

Since they had had dinner in the hotel restaurant and conversation in the bar the trip to the room was quick. As soon as they entered the room the two men just stood and starred into the other’s eyes. They simultaneously leaned in and kissed, deep kissed. Peter moved his hands and gently caressed the area over Dale’s now hard nipples. Dale returned the favor as each helped the other remove their suit jacket. Next neckties and shirts were removed. Peter leaned in and gently kissed one of the rock hard nipples. Dale grabbed the back of Peter’s head and pressed him tight against his chest. Peter took this as an invitation to increase the force of his nipple play. He gently bit it. Dale moaned. Peter bit harder. Dale moaned more. Peter was afraid he might cause injury so he moved to the other nipple, licking it, kissing it, and then biting it. Meanwhile each was rubbing the other’s crotch area. Dale disentangled him from Peter and knelt. He undid the professor’s belt, unzipped the fly and lowered the pants. He admired the bulge tenting the nylon boxer shorts displaying a moist spot of precum. Placing a hand on each side of the shorts he gently, with some difficulty, pulled them down. Peter’s magnum, dripping dick popped out. Dale exclaimed, “Wow, that is magnificent.” He then leaned in and with no difficulty swallowed it to the base. He pulled back and plunged in again. Peter almost laughed out loud as he recalled the blow job he had received from this man’s grandson in the steam room of the baths. Thinking to himself, ‘Carson’s talent must be in his genes’. After the fourth deep mouth stroke Peter pushed his friend away. He pulled Dale up to a standing position as he knelt and returned the favor. The sixty-three year old average size cut dick was a piece of steel and Peter mouth fucked with force. After about ten strokes Peter felt the dick begin to pulsate as the older man grabbed his shoulders. Still kneeling Peter quickly grabbed a newspaper from the nightstand and shot his fifty-three year old load onto the paper on the floor as Dale unloaded deep into his throat. Standing the two embraced. Dale had no problem tasting his own spunk as they kissed again.

“That was a delightful ending to a perfect evening. Tomorrow I am meeting Carson for lunch. You are also invited.”

Peter declined stating he had obligations at the university. Then with a twinkle in his eye, “Could we meet after lunch. If my Tom is available I am sure he would like to meet you.”

“That sounds very interesting. I have to drive home tomorrow but I can delay my departure. I’ll arrange for a late checkout and meet you in the lobby at 2pm.”

Peter arrived home just before midnight. When he crawled into bed Tom his lover asked him, “Did you have an interesting evening?”

“Sure did. If you kiss me you will have a taste of a grandfather’s jism.”

“You did the nasty with the old man and his grandson?”

“No. Stop thinking like a pervert. Carson had to leave right after dinner to prepare for an exam. The handsome, fit sixty- three year old gentleman and I had an interesting conversation in the bar that ended in a quickie in his room. I’ll give you all the details later. But right now this is what I want,” said as Peter spooned against his love with his ass crack inviting Tom’s growing dick.

When Peter walked out of his mid-morning class Carson was waiting for him in the hall. “Sorry I ran out on you after dinner. However, I think I aced my exam. So what did you think of my grandfather?”

When they arrived at Peter’s office he shut the door for privacy. “Your grandfather is an extraordinary man. We went to the bar and talked for a couple of hours. What started as a discussion of investment advisors moved on to my Uncle Will and his friend, JB. I explained why I received his inheritance. Then your grandfather said, ‘It sounds like they were a very loving gay couple’. When I replied yes your grandfather stated, ‘They were lucky to have found each other and lived such satisfying lives’. Obviously he has no hang-ups about gays. I recommend you come out to him. I believe he will be honored that you trusted him with your secret. Also, some day your father will find out and you will be grateful for his support. A final suggestion, should either of us ever be in a situation where we are asked how we discovered both of us were gay say you as a student saw me in a gay bar, not that you sucked my dick in the steam room at the baths.”

As Peter entered the hotel lobby Dale stood and approached him. With a smile on his face he heartily shook Peter’s hand. “Let’s sit in that quiet alcove.” After they sat in a private spot he continued. “I just had the most enlightening lunch with my grandson. He came out to me. I am not surprised, just very happy that he chose to confide in me. I told him that it was important to be who he was and that I would support him in any way he needed it. We also both agreed that he should wait to come out to his father and mother, my daughter. He told me about his boyfriend Kyle. I assume they are in a sexual relationship. I told him that if he did mess around he should be careful. Without forcing him to admit to what he did in private I gave him the safe sex lecture. I then considered coming out to him. Then I decided that this was his day. I do plan to come out to him sometime in the near future. Now, to change the subject. I think you know what is on my mind. Is your friend, Tom, joining us?”

“Actually, Tom suggested we meet at the baths.”

“I do not understand.”

“Have you ever visited a gay bathhouse? There is one in Cleveland and also the same company has a location here in Columbus.”

“I was aware that such places existed but assumed they were only visited by degenerates, HIV infected guys and drug addicts.”

Peter replied, “You have been extremely misinformed. Most of the cliental are ordinary guys. You will see a rainbow of men: tall / short, chubby / trim, professionals / blue color, black / brown / white, all ages, guys you drool over, guys you want to avoid. There might not be many there on a weekday afternoon, but you never know. If you want to check it out Tom will meet us there.”

“I trust your judgement let’s go.”

As they drove to the baths in Dale’s car which had been parked in the hotel parking garage Peter asked, “If you don’t mind telling me, just how do you take care of your needs? Do you have a lover? You must have some experience considering how well you took care of my dick.”

“I do have a golf buddy. We play more than golf. Unfortunately he is a little older than me and while his passions run high his dick just doesn’t rise to the occasion like it did a couple of years ago. I met an artist in his thirties. He and his partner own an art studio and art supply store. There is a backroom where they give massages. Both of these guys are cute, well-endowed and very sensual. They have a dedicated cliental and I am sure they make more money in the backroom than from selling art and supplies. They provide variety by occasionally having a guest artist who uses more than just his magic fingers, for a price of course. Every fourth Wednesday they or some friends perform for a small select audience. When my wife spends an obscene amount on new clothes or jewelry I don’t complain as I am using my share of the family fortune taking care of my jewels.”

Upon arrival at the baths Peter arranged for two adjacent rooms for himself and Dale. He left a note at the reception desk for Tom with his room number. A few minutes later, wearing just a towel, Peter knocked on Dale’s door. Following a quick tour of the entire facility they showered and visited the steam room. Peter did not believe it was appropriate to tell Carson that he planned to take his grandfather to the baths and prayed the young man did not decide to visit there this afternoon. As they sat on the tile bench along the wall they could see through the haze someone lying on his back on the bench along the opposite wall playing with his hard dick. To their left was a man kneeling in front of someone who held the kneelers head as he pumped into the eager mouth. While showering after the observations in the steam room Peter felt arms embracing him and a hard dick pressed against his ass crack. Tom had arrived. After introducing Dale to Tom the three visited Peter’s small cubical. Dale almost immediately offered his deep throat to both Tom and Peter. An hour later the three exhausted and drained men opened the door and headed to the showers. Tom and Peter returned to their room to cuddle while Dale wandered off doing what a man does. Eventually the three left the baths and visited a steak house for dinner and conversation. As they said their goodbyes Peter was positive he would cross paths with this handsome virile man again.

The next day Peter called his friends Vlad and Alex to tell them about the interesting man he had met. Although his Russian friend was a few years older than Dale Peter assume the two men would find each other intellectually stimulating and possibly otherwise stimulating. Also, by making friends with Vlad, Dale would be introduced to a circle of likeminded men.

A week later Carson called his grandfather. “Grandpa, I have wonderful news. Today I received a letter informing me my training with the Peace Corps will begin September 16 in Washington. I do not know what I will do between graduation and my departure. Whatever it is I will not be at home to receive a summer full of wrath by my father. Next time I am home I will have to tell them.”

Grandfather replied, “Again all I can say is how proud of you I am. The fact that you are accepting who you are and your plans to do something significant for others is an indication of the fine young man you are. There is something I want to discuss with you and I want to do it in person. What day next week would you be available for dinner? I would like to have a discussion with you in the afternoon and then meet your friend Kyle at dinner. Discuss this with Kyle and let me know when is best for you. I will rearrange my work schedule to have the day off. By the way, what I want to discuss is happy stuff.”

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..