Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,339 Words
  • 564 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 37. Jim’s Cumming of Age - Part II 

Fall 1981

When Will returned from his trip to Medina to purchase and mail condoms to Jim he reread the letter. He decided not to share the letter with PT and David until they could read it together on Friday when PT would arrive for the weekend. At dinner Friday Will gave the letter to the boys and told them to read it together. If they wanted they could talk about concerns with him. IN bed the boys read it, reread it and discussed it. The following morning at breakfast Uncle Will asked if they had any issues. He was not surprised at how open these young men, almost seventy years younger than him, were in their questions. The first related to gay bath houses. Will replied that he had visited the Club Bath in Cleveland with friends and gave a general description of the facility. He told them that the activities Jim described were probably similar as to what would happen at other gay bath houses. He also told them there was also one in Columbus not far from the Ohio State University campus. When the boys discussed going there to celebrate their eighteenth birthdays Will gave them a lecture on safe sex.

Then the boys asked about fucking. Like Jim they had only seen pictures in the magazines they had hidden upstairs. These magazines taken from the hidden collection they had found of gay porn their Uncle Tom had inherited from Keith Kleman (the insurance executive Tom had met when he was a college student who became his mentor as well as occasional sex partner). The three (Jim, PT & David) had discussed fucking while looking at the photos of men on their backs being fucked, on their knees being fucked doggie style, held up against a wall while being fucked, kneeling over a guy while being fucked and most amazing on their back being double penetrated by one guy under them and another over him. They assumed that in all situations the fuck was really a form of rape as it would not be possible for the guy being violated to enjoy it. None of them had any desire to either do it or receive it. They were surprised at Jim’s description of watching a man enjoying it and asking for more and asking for it harder and deeper.

Uncle Will was conflicted about explaining the details. But since they had seen photos and had Jim’s personal observation he felt he needed to describe the emotional feelings involved. If he just flipped off an answer like ‘good boys don’t do that’ or ‘we’ll talk later when you are older’ he realized the boys would be left to their own imagination as to what was involved both physically and emotionally. Without going into his own personal life he eluded to how enjoyable it could be for both the top and bottom. He explained that some guys enjoyed being dominated while others enjoyed dominating. He discussed the mechanics and pitfalls as well as the use of condoms. Will was surprised when the boys admitted they had spied on David’s older brother fucking his girlfriend years earlier when they were twelve years old and that they had found his supply of condoms. Realizing that he could not chastise them for doing something five years earlier, something that he would have done at that age if offered, he just laughed as he said, “You boys certainly have had some adventures. At that age I was not totally sure how stuff happened. I had watched with interest dogs, bulls with cows, goats and horses do it, but never fully understood what was happening. The thought of discussing sex was absolutely taboo in our conservative family.”

At their age of seventeen, Will felt the boys were well ahead of their peers in the understanding of both the mechanical and emotional aspects of sex. However, he was extremely concerned about their safety as they were likely, very likely, to expand their activities and possibly have encounters that were dangerous from both a physical and disease aspect. Looking back on his life at that age he knew he would, if he had had the opportunity, engage in any boy to boy or man to boy liaisons. He knew he needed to keep the discussion light and not be judgmental or the boys would possibly not have anyone to help guide them through the confusion of the sexual experience. They would have to follow the road that most boys their age followed. At the fork in the road would they take the satisfying path or the destructive path?

Meanwhile that same weekend Jim returned to Club Hartford. With condoms from Will and K-Y he had purchased he eagerly explored. Being a twink in a place dominated by middle aged men he became uneasy with the attention he was receiving both from the leers and groping in the hall. His plan was to go to the second floor and fuck whoever was on the platform. Following a quick shower he went up there and to his disappointment found no one on the platform. As he contemplated his next move a man appeared from the stairwell. He walked past Jim who was standing near the top of the steps and commented, “Kind of dead here today”. As Man walked over and sat on the platform Jim checked him out. A nice looking guy, probably in his forties, neither fat nor slim, with a nice smile and a smooth chest. As he sat he opened his towel displaying a very inviting half hard dick. Jim moved in closer and was thrilled to discover the rising dick was natural with a totally covered head. Jim made no attempted to hide his interest and the man leaned back as it rose to full mast with the head still covered.

“Like what you see?” Man was obviously proud of his equipment. Man leaned forward and began rubbing the front of Jim’s towel. “Feels like you are happy.” As the towel fell to the floor Jim’s happiness stood hard and tall. Man got on his knees and with no effort swallowed all of Jim’s long thin piece. While it felt wonderful Jim had other plans. He wanted the uncut dick in his hand and mouth. Man stood and took Jim’s hand guiding him to one of the small rooms. Their love making was enjoyable. Within fifteen minutes they had sucked and jerked each other. Man swallowed Jim’s and then shot his into the waste basket. Then it was over. While it had felt good at the moment Jim was disappointed as they left the room headed to the showers. His goal had been to fuck. While the blow job was great, he wanted more.

Jim decided to skip the shower. He had already showered that morning and his dick had been sucked and licked clean so there was no immediate need. He went into the sauna. There were three men there. Two were sitting on the second tier and the third was kneeling on the lowest tier sucking one of the seated men. The third was jacking himself with one hand and playing with his nipples with the other while watching the activity. Although he had just shot his load five minutes earlier Jim found their activity arousing. He sat next to the man jacking himself. Almost immediately the man had his hand on Jim’s leg and moved it up to his not so soft dick. Jim was not in the mood for a quick hand job, he wanted to fuck. While he let the guy play with him out of courtesy he felt no great desire. Luckily at that point the man being sucked began moaning. He pulled out of the sucker and shot his load into the wide open mouth with some dribbling down the sucker’s chin. As the satisfied man stood the sucker moved over to Jim’s seat mate who gladly accepted him. He released Jim’s dick and placed them on sucker’s head forcing him deep. Soon he was holding the suckers head tight against his dick as he was obviously shooting down his throat. The sucker then moved over to Jim. This was not what Jim wanted and not knowing what to do or say he just stood and went to the showers.

A clean Jim with a towel tightly wrapped around his waist decided to return to the second level and hopefully a willing guy on the platform. After retrieving two condoms and the K-Y from his locker he continued his exploration. As he passed one of the private rooms he saw a guy laying on his stomach with feet toward the door. He appeared to be sleeping. Jim stopped and observed the cute ass. As he inspected the back, ass and legs the man raised his head and eyeballed Jim. As he wiggled his ass he smiled. It was then that Jim saw the pile of condoms and a tube of something on the shelf next to the bed platform. The man then slightly raised his ass while saying, “Hi. Like what you see? It has been waiting for the right guy.” As he twisted his ass Jim felt his own piece rising. As the bulge grew the man smiled and took a condom from the pile. He held it out to Jim who was still in the doorway. Jim moved into the tiny room and as he closed the door Man reached under Jim’s towel and caressed the hardness. Jim gave a small thanks to himself that he had practiced with a condom doing it solo. He removed his towel and like an expert took the tube and put a small amount of lube on his dick and then easily rolled on the condom. Jim then generously slather lube on his covered dick. The man, still on his stomach, spread his legs and raised his ass a little. Jim now panicked. Not because of what he was about to do but because he was so aroused that just the rubbing of the lube on his dick almost brought him over the edge. He took a deep breath to calm himself. Then kneeling between the spread legs he leaned forward and placed his dick against the waiting rosebud. As he hit the spot Man raised his ass and to Jim’s shock his dick fell in with no effort. While he tried to constrain himself the ass did not cooperate. He was not thrusting into the ass, the ass was thrusting for him. In less than a minute he was filling the condom. Although it had been less than a half hour since his first shot he was so aroused that the second cumming was fast and intense. Man still on his stomach turned his head to Jim, “Thanks, wish it had lasted longer. Why don’t you rejuvenate and cum back for more.” Man then put his head down. Jim taking this as an invitation to leave removed the condom, dropped it in the small wastebasket and walked naked to the shower. After about thirty minutes alone in the TV area his dick suggested he find something or someone interesting. Walking past Man on his stomach his dick suggested another adventure. Sensing there was someone in the hall Man raised his head and turned to the observer. “Welcome back.” Jim entered the room and his dick was soon again deep into Man. After about a minute Man turned his head to Jim saying, “I want to watch you fuck me.” He pulled out and rolled over and as he reached back for a pillow to place under his ass. Jim was able to observe more than Man’s back and ass. This nondescript guy in his 30s or 40s had a nice smile, slightly chubby body and to Jim’s surprise a soft dick that was cut and smaller than most he had seen.

Lifting his legs Man suggested Jim put them on his shoulders. Now with a fully exposed ass raised by the pillow Jim easily fell into the waiting hole. Since in the past hour he had had two cummings his dick would need some extra time to finish. Man called out “Fuck me hard boy!” Jim pumped harder. Then as he had seen a week earlier he pulled all the way out and plunged back in. This resulted in a cry of pleasure from Man. Jim did not understand how Man’s dick could stay soft. While bracing himself on one arm and his knees as he thrust in and out he took the soft dick in his free hand. As he pumped the dick slowly rose. Finally the unimpressive dick got hard. As Jim pumped with some brutal thrusts he stroked the now hard dick of Man. Suddenly man called out as his dick pulsated and began spewing gushes of cum onto his chest with some squirting onto his face. The sight of the milky substance pouring out brought the young man to a completion as he released deep into Man. His third cumming of the afternoon was also the most intense. Never had he seen such a quantity of cum pour out as this very ordinary looking man had produced.

Following a shower Jim went to one of the small rooms to rest. Ten minutes after his third cumming he still felt light headed. One thing that had puzzled him was how easy it was to penetrate Man. Within a month Jim would learn that not all assholes were the same. Two weeks later at his next visit he encountered a very tight one. While the guy wanted to be fucked he cried out in pain as Jim pushed in. But when Jim tried to pull out as the apparently wounded man moaned the man had asked him to push in harder.

As Jim walked back to the college after his first fucks he again pondered the events of the day. He decided that while fucking was an interesting experience that he was sure he would repeat he really preferred to be with someone he could relate to as a person not just a fuck buddy. When he returned to his room he called Everette. They arranged to meet and go to Jim’s dorm room the following afternoon, Sunday. His roommate had gone home for the weekend as he usually did. Hal, the roommate, proudly boasted about the activities with his girlfriend at his home town of Fairfield County, Connecticut. Hal always returned to campus on a late train as his girlfriend’s parents went out for dinner Sunday evening providing an opportunity as Hal boasted, ‘for a fucking good farewell’.

Being twenty-five his friend Everette could easily pass as a student and would blend in as he and Jim walked across campus to Jim’s room. Their session was much more enjoyable for Jim than just a fuck at the bath house. Sunday afternoon became their regular time to be together.

Two weeks later on a Friday afternoon his roommate, Hal, ran into the room from his last class of the week. He told Jim he really needed to hurry to catch the train to his girlfriend’s. Quickly packing he was just running out the door when Jim heard him exclaim, “Oh shit. I don’t have any condoms. If I stop to get some at the college health service or at a pharmacy I will miss my train. Next week she is getting a prescription for the pill. Then I can get the total feeling without a condom. But this evening I might miss my opportunity as her parents will arrive home about an hour after I arrive. If I miss the train, no nookie this evening.”

Jim called out as Hal was just going out the door. “Hey buddy. Think of me as you use these.” Jim took six out of his drawer from the supply of condoms sent by Uncle Will. A surprised Hal grabbed them and ran out as he profusely thanked his roommate.

Returning Sunday evening Hal again thanked him. Jim told his roommate that his Uncle had sent him a supply. Showing Hal where they were kept he told his roommate to take some if needed. Jim then asked about condoms available at the college health service. He was surprised that the college would encourage their use. Hal told him that there was a bowl full and that they were free for the taking.

Much to his parents’ dismay, especially his mother’s, Jim wrote home telling them he would not come home to Ohio over the long Thanksgiving weekend. Everette was able to take Friday after Thanksgiving off and they planned a weekend together in New York City, about two hours from Hartford. Hal invited him to his home for Thanksgiving Dinner while Everette would have dinner with his parents. He would then drive to the train station in Hal’s home town where he would park his car for the weekend and meet Jim. Wednesday afternoon Jim and Hal took a very crowded holiday filled train to the station near Hal’s home. Later that evening Jim, Hal and Jill, Hal’s girlfriend, were in the basement recreation room watching TV. Jim had told Hal he would do whatever needed to be done to give him and Jill some quality time. Hal’s parents were working together in the kitchen preparing pies and other Thanksgiving special foods for dinner the following day. Jill and Hal made out at one end of the sofa with Jim at the other end while they watched The Love Boat. The good roommate Jim announced he was going upstairs to use the bathroom and then would make some popcorn. He chuckled as he said, “Now, you two don’t do anything I wouldn’t do while I am gone for at least fifteen minutes.”

Hal replied, “Take your time.”

When he returned to a contented couple Jill announced she needed to use the ‘facility’. Hal smiled at Jim as he said, “Thanks roommate. Mission accomplished.”

The following day after Thanksgiving dinner Hal took Jim to the train station. Within an hour Everette arrived having parked his car in the commuter lot and they were soon on a train headed for Grand Central Terminal. The weekend was total pleasure for the black and white friends: wonderful nights in the inexpensive basic tourist hotel room near Times Square, tourist visits around Manhattan including the World Trade Center Twin Towers observation floor, cheap balcony seats for the Broadway musical, ‘Cats’, and most important a visit to St Marks Baths in the East Village. It claimed to be the largest gay bath house in the world. While they had agreed they would only play with each other and observe others this promise could not be kept. Sitting in the sauna Everette began a conversation with an incredibly beautiful Hispanic man of about thirty. During the conversation the man shifted his towel exposing a perfect uncut dick. He leaned into Everette and whispered, “Why don’t you and your friend come to my room.”

As soon as the door was closed to his tiny room he dropped his towel and leaning with his back against the wall said, “Please, do anything to me.” He placed his arms up with hands behind his head. Neither Jim nor Everette knew what to do. Man then reached for Jim and shoved him to his knees in front of the glorious dick. Then Man placed his hand behind Everette’s head pulling it to his nipples. While Jim sucked Everette licked and bit. Man then gently pushed them away. He kneeled on the bed with his head against the wall and ass inviting more play. Jim needed no additional instructions. Taking a rubber conveniently laying on the small shelf next to the bed he rolled it over his hard dick, used his finger to lube the waiting hole and without hesitation placed his dick against the rosebud. He easily pushed in. Everette stood next to his friend examining the action up close. They had discussed fucking and decided it was not something either needed. However when a dick is helping someone make decisions what was planned and what actually happens could be very different. Jim had told Everette he had fucked a couple of guys at Club Hartford but other than the pleasure of the moment it was not better than playing with a friend. Since Jim and Everette had already climaxed together in the orgy room while surrounded with strangers he was able to control his dick feelings. Finally he could hold back no longer and shot his load deep into the beautiful man. Man stayed on his knees as Jim pulled out. To his surprise Everette reached for a rubber and moved in. While Everette had never had the desire for a real fuck the emotions he felt as he watched his friend’s dick shove in and then pull completely out before ramming back in as Man cried out in pleasure overcame doubts he had about fucking. Jim wrapped his arm around his friend as he pumped. As Everette released his load he became faint and Jim held him as he recovered from the rush that sped through his body. The boys then showered, had some touching with strangers in the steam room and then returned to their dumpy but glorious hotel room for another round.

A week later on Sunday afternoon while Hal was home visiting his parents and fucking Jill, Jim and Everette were naked together on Jim’s bed in the dorm room. Suddenly Hal unexpectedly walked in. As he discovered his naked roommate wrapped in an embrace with a naked black man all Hal could say was, “Holy Shit” as he backed out of the room and closed the door. The very flustered boys immediately dressed and Everette left the room. Neither had spoken a word during this short period of confusion. About fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door and Hal entered. To Jim’s surprise Hal was very apologetic.

“I am sorry I busted in on you guys. Jill had to do family stuff with her parents and I caught an early train.”

In the past fifteen minutes various scenarios had run through Jim’s head. They all resulted in his being expelled from Trinity and being either verbally or physically abused by Hal. He would never be able to face his parents. He had decided he would move in with Uncle Will and find some low paid job until he sorted out his life. He considered packing up and moving out immediately so he would never have to see Hal again.

Hearing no rage spewing from Hal was a great relief to Jim. Hal continued, “A couple of guys on my high school football team were like you. When they were found out their lives were made ‘hell’. Both dropped off the football team which went from being a winning team to becoming a losing team. They never participated in any school activities again. I didn’t think about it then but that was a real waste to lose two guys who were very popular one day and pariah the next. So roomie, as far as I am concerned what I saw never happened. Next time I come home early I’ll knock before entering.”

“However, You did disappoint me in one way. Since my dick did not get what it wanted today I hoped to return to an empty room, take out my magazines and make my dick happy. I am horny as hell. Since neither of us got what we wanted, would you join me now? Then we can forget this ever happened.”

Hal laid a newspaper on the floor. They kneeled on it facing each other, pulled out hard dicks, stroked and shot onto the newspaper. They zipped up and went to supper together. Hal only made one other comment, “How could I not like the guy that provided me with condoms on my day of distress as well as make popcorn so I could get some.” They never spoke of Jim’s orientation or their mutual jerk off session.

Except for the anticipation of seeing Uncle Will, David and PT, being home for Christmas was a letdown for Jim. He soon became wary of his mother’s constant chattering. He knew she was trying to pry out of him any information about dating. His father almost asked him bluntly if he was getting any when they were alone together. He was told what various girls in his high school class were doing with strong suggestions that he call them. Finally three days after Christmas he told his parents he was taking the Greyhound bus to Medina where PT would meet him for a visit to the farm. His mother made no effort to hide her disappointment that her only child was abandoning her during this Christmas season.

The happiest moment of Jim’s Christmas vacation so far was when he saw David and PT waiting for him at the Medina bus stop. As soon as they got in the car for the twenty minute drive to the farm the boys questioned Jim about a lot of stuff. What was most on their minds was the experience at the baths, fucking and his friend Everette. Jim gladly answered all questions in detail. It was a glorious feeling for him to be able to state his feelings and talk freely for the first time in over a week. Being home with his parents had seemed totally stifling. When Jim playfully offered to demonstrate his fucking skills on either or both the boys politely declined.

As he walked into the kitchen of the farmhouse he saw Uncle Will at the stove. As they embraced Jim kissed the old man for the first time. Will was somewhat surprised at the emotional greeting of his friend. The kiss was more than the peck you gave your grandmother.

In my high school senior a straight friend (who claimed to be taking care of a few girls) and I jerked off kneeling and facing each other with a newspaper spread between us just as Jim and Hal did. We never spoke of it again.

Thanks for reading. Would like to hear your comments or questions.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..