Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,043 Words
  • 1,078 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 32. The Two Guys Go To the Next Level

Having completed the back massage Bruce held the towel so Fred’s privates were not exposed as he rolled over onto his back. Fred both mortified and thrilled lay on his back with the towel not only tented but showing a stain of precum. Bruce looked at the tent and then at Fred. “That was the reaction I was expecting. May I remove the towel?”

Playfully Fred replied, “Only if you drop your shorts before they burst at the seam from the bulge apparently caused by your straining hard dick.”

With Fred on his back and Bruce next to him each visually inspected the other’s equipment. Fred was very happy with what he saw: a cute cut dick, not as big as his but very inviting. Bruce asked if he could touch Fred who responded with a yes followed by a warning to be easy or he would get a handful. Bruce placed his massage oil infused hand around it. He gently stroked up and then down. Fred cried out, “One more stroke and I will shoot.” This cry encouraged Bruce who tightened his grip and moved up and then back. Fred’s eruption was enhanced by his month long pent up desires for his friend. The cum shot straight up and then fell onto Bruce’s hand and the area around the dick. With his hand now lubed by both the massage oil and his friend’s cum Bruce stroked himself depositing his load on his friend’s dick.

Looking into Bruce’s eyes Fred said, “I have been wanting that since the day we met. I do not know why but you really turned me on.”

Bruce replied, “I developed similar feelings about you. I had no idea how to act on them. You are the first man I have ever touched except some professional, nonsexual activity helping guys here at the gym.

Fred questioned, “You just said you have never touched another man. What about the massage you just gave me? It sure felt like you knew what you were doing.”

Bruce explained, “The owner of this gym, Sol, is a licensed masseur. When he took classes to get certified he practiced on some of us here at the gym. While those massages felt good I did not have erotic feelings. Giving you a massage, my first, gave me feelings. I must admit I planned this session and it worked out just as I had hoped.”

As Fred lay on his back with two loads of cum on his dick area and balls while Bruce had a cum covered hand and dripping dick Fred suggested they shower. Fred got off the table, took Bruce’s sticky hand and led him to one of the shower stalls. As the two stood together in the one man shower their bodies touched. Neither minded showering in the cramped area. Both soaped and washed each other. By the time they had rinsed off each had a rock hard dick. Fred turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. As Bruce followed him Fred held his hand stopping his friend. Then with Bruce still in the shower stall Fred kneeled just outside the entrance and took the other’s dick in his mouth. Bruce offered no resistance, only sighs of pleasure who although he had cum just a few minutes earlier was soon pumping a load down the throat of his friend. Fred then stood and took his dick in hand. His second load of the day spurted onto the shower floor with some landing on Bruce’s feet.

The events of that late afternoon did not change how the two men felt about each other. However, it did have a profound effect on how they expressed their feelings. No longer was either shy or worried about sexual encounters.

Having satisfied, at least for the moment, their hunger for sexual release each was hungry for food. Sitting at the back booth of the pizza parlor while sharing a vegetarian pizza their conversation covered topics each had been afraid to ask the other. Fred asked Bruce why he had been so modest in the locker room keeping the towel around him until he slipped on his underwear. He explained that it was a combination of being shy, thinking his dick was not man enough and the fear of getting a hardon in front of his friend. Fred then asked about his shaving his armpits and trimming the hair around his dick. Bruce explained that he had seen a guy shaving his pits once while in the locker room and thought it looked sexy. He had also seen a man in the locker room who had shaved all the hair around his dick as well as his balls. He thought the bald dick looked weird but liked the look of the smooth balls. He decided to do some trimming around the dick crown and regularly shaved his balls. He enjoyed the appearance and feel of a groomed thatch and smooth balls.

While Bruce had told Fred all his sexual experiences with others (his brother teaching him how to jerk off and the encounter with the aggressive girl his senior year) Fred had held back his experiences. Now he felt ready to begin to tell Bruce about his coming of age thanks to the instruction of Henry.

Fred explained how until a year earlier he had been almost totally naive about sex. Except for learning to jerk off from neighborhood boys when around eleven and reading magazines and cheap sex stories purchased at the store on West 25th Street he was a total virgin. He told how about a year earlier a fellow student in a literature had defended gays while discussing a book. He continued that he had spoken to the student, Henry, after class. Henry arranged for him to meet some of his friends at a bar. As they sat at a table in the back of the bar they told of their coming and cumming of age. Then Henry offered a series of ‘hands on’ sex lectures. Bruce was intrigued by the concept of gay sex lessons and eagerly accepted Fred’s offer to teach him the course. Fred explained that they had already covered lessons I and II, Friendly Jerk-Offs and Touching. Fred told Bruce they would begin the next lesson the following week and that the topic would be a surprise. They happily talked about various sexual topics such as jerk off techniques, how often they did it (at least daily for each), and their fantasies.

As they said good bye outside the restaurant Bruce told Fred that as soon as he got home he would use his fist to pay tribute to their higher level of friendship. Fred replied that he would be doing exactly the same. Bruce also told his friend he would stop by at lunch time the next day even if he had no delivery.

The following morning as Fred was recording the weekend receipts into the journal he received a call from Bruce. He told Fred that his delivery schedule was especially heavy that day and he was already behind schedule so would be forced to eat lunch as he drove and delivered. Fred replied that he would think of him that evening with his fist. Bruce laughed replying he would do the same. When Fred hung up the phone he felt good about the fact that while he had a level of disappointment about not seeing him at lunch time he was not devastated. He knew he could trust his friend and that he would soon see him.

While they had lunch together in the back room of the hardware store on Tuesday Bruce happily announced that he had arranged to close the gym on Thursday. Sol, the owner, would gladly go home early and they would have the place to themselves after the 8:00 (20.00) closing. He tried to get Fred to tell him the topic of the next lesson to no avail. “You will just have to wait. I guarantee it will be a hard lesson.” Fred said with a smile.

Thursday evening after sharing a vegetarian pizza they arrived at the gym at 7pm. At 7:30, the last customer, muscle Pete, put down his weights and walked to the locker room. Bruce quietly told Fred to check him out. “As you can see that guy has an incredible body. What is hidden in those bulging shots is very a glorious sight.” Fred followed Pete selecting a locker close to Pete’s. Being a small family owned gym the locker room was also small resulting in customers being close to each other. As Pete undressed Fred rummaged through his gym bag appearing to be looking for something. He had placed the bag on the bench in such a way that it was between him and Pete. As Fred leaned over to find the imaginary item he was looking for in his bag Pete’s now naked body was just three feet (1 m) away. He almost gasped at the beauty and size of the perfectly formed uncut dick. The dick head was covered by skin that hung about half an inch (just over 1 cm) over the head. Since he needed a reason to be standing next to this perfectly formed Greek god Fred began to remove his shoes. He admired Pete’s muscular buttocks. As he walked toward the shower the muscles of his backside flexed. Then to his astonishment when Pete entered the shower stall he did not pull the curtain for privacy. Fred could only gape as he watched this man washing his body while standing sideways. He turned slightly to the opening of the stall and began an inspection of his perfect dick. Pulling the skin back he carefully soaped the head. After rinsing the head he let the skin slide forward. Turning to face the rear of the shower he reached back to scrub his back. He then moved down and used the wash cloth on his perfect ass. Then bending over exposing his cute rosebud he washed his feet. Standing he turned again facing front. Looking up he smiled and winked at a mesmerized Fred. Taking his dick in hand he stroked soon shooting a massive load onto the shower stall wall. He smiled at Fred as he spoke, “Thanks for the audience guys. If I don’t take care of myself here, when I get home I will not last long enough to fully pleasure my wife. She knows when I return from the gym I am pumped up ready for action. What she doesn’t know is that I drained myself so to slow down our loving.” Fred then realized Bruce was standing behind him also enjoying the show.

Returning to the gym area Bruce explained that Pete was an exhibitionist. He was sure he was straight with no interest in guys. Since they only had one car sometimes his wife stopped to pick him up. As he said this there was a knock on the door. Bruce unlocked it admitting a short very average looking woman. Pete came out of the locker room, smiled at his wife, bent over to kiss her while firmly placing his hand on her crotch as he massaged it. As they walked out the door Pete turned and winked at the two guys as he firmly placed his hand on her rear end.

Fred then announced, “That was not tonight’s lesson, just a very interesting prelude. Are you ready to continue your education?”

After locking the door he took Bruce’s hand and led him to the privacy of the locker room. “Tonight’s lesson is optional. If you do not want to pursue the topic we will not continue. Since all lessons are for your enlightenment and pleasure we will only do what you want to do. Now my friend, get naked and stand in front of me.” Bruce happily removed his shorts and shirt as Fred also got naked.

“Shouldn’t we shower first? I feel all sweaty.”

As Fred kneeled in front of his friend he replied, “Tonight I am going to taste you. Don’t shower yet as I do not want to taste soap, I want the real thing.” With that he leaned in and swallowed the almost hard dick which immediately responded to full dickness. Releasing the now precum dripping dick he continued, “Tonight’s lesson, if you want to continue, is the art of a ’blow job’. Do you want to learn to be a giver as well as a taker?”

With a serious expression Bruce replied, “Ever since you did me last week I have fantasized about taking you. While the thought of putting my lips on a dick repulses me, the thought of your dick between my lips thrills me. I am totally conflicted. Let the lesson begin.”

Giving his friend’s dick a deep kiss Fred stood and gently pushed Bruce to his knees. As Bruce kneeled with his face inches from Fred’s hard piece he was told, “How deep you go is not as important as how soft you go. Keep in mind the location of your teeth. I do not want you to chew on it. First kiss it and then if you are ready take just the head in.”

Bruce leaned forward and licked the head. He then opened his mouth and placed the head between his lips. The taste of man sweat was a turn off and then a total turn on. He wanted to savor the moment. Suddenly he wanted it all and to the shock of both of them he leaned in taking the entire shaft. As it moved as deep as it could go he gagged. When Fred attempted to pull out Bruce by instinct grabbed his ass and held him in. He thought he was going to pass out from the lack of breathing but did not want to release it. As he released the grip on Fred’s ass his friend began to gently and slowly pull out and then move back in. Fred was surprised that this mouth virgin so readily accepted him. Soon Fred reached the point of no return. Not knowing how his friend would react to cum spewing down his throat Fred pulled out just as he erupted. Turning slightly to the side he shot load after load onto the floor. Then kneeling he pushed Bruce onto his back and swallowed him. As he sucked the dick into his throat it immediately exploded and he gulped the juices.

After a few minutes of rest as the two lay next to each other on the cold concrete floor Fred stated, “That was probably the shortest lesson in history. You pass with an A+.”

To which Bruce replied, “Next time I want to attempt to swallow, OK?”

Fred laughed when he said, “There will not be a next time – for at least five minutes.”

Five minutes later Bruce had his first, but certainly not last, juice of HIS man.

“What is my next lesson? When will it be?”

“Tomorrow evening. When you get out of work meet me at the hardware store. You will leave your car there and we will drive to the classroom of life.”

As they drove from the hardware store on the west side of Cleveland to the east side Fred would discuss any topic with his friend except their destination. They pulled into the half filled parking lot of a bar. Although Bruce rarely went to bars he had been in a few and seen many bar scenes on TV. Upon entering the dim place Bruce noticed nothing unusual about this neighborhood bar. As they entered a tall handsome black man of about forty with penetrating brown eyes got up from his table at the rear of the place and with a smile approached Fred. Both opened their arms and they were soon in a tight embrace. Their smiling faces faced each other as their lips moved together. Their passionate deep kiss lingered. Bruce was astonished. Not only was his friend embracing a man, and a black man at that, in a public place, they had a very erotic, deep, long kiss. What would the other patrons of this place think? He was ready for some customer or the bartender to tell them to get their perverted asses out of there. Instead the customers and employees either ignored the public display of deep affection that took place in clear view at the entrance of the bar or looked at them with slight interest and then continued to their drinks and friends. When the two finally disentangled Fred turned to Bruce, “This is my friend Henry, the man who taught me the facts of man life.” Before Bruce could respond Henry moved in and wrapped his arms around the startled young man. In a daze he return the hug but thankfully not an erotic kiss.

“You are as cute as described. Fred’s a special friend of mine and I am so happy he found such a delightful friend in you”. As they embraced Bruce was surprised that suddenly he had erotic feelings as he tried to tell his dick to behave. Henry kissed Bruce on the cheek, took his hand and led him to a table at the rear of the bar. “Welcome to your next lesson, Navigating a Gay Bar, Fred and I will team teach this class.”

‘Gay Bar’, Bruce had heard the expression but had no idea what to expect. He then realized that everyone in the bar was male and probably gay which explained the acceptance of the kiss at the door. As soon as they sat a swishy waiter sashayed up to their table. “Hi, I’m Mike and I am here to please you and serve you.” He said this with a twinkle in his eyes. He was definitely advertising his sexuality. On inspection Bruce noted he wore eye makeup, a snug fitting shirt that emphasized hard nipples, the size of the bulge in the tight pants may have been enhanced with a sock and the ass globes were highly inviting. He took their beer orders and upon returning he looked at Bruce stating, “I have not seen you here before. Your eyes tell me this is a new experience for you. If there is any way and I mean ANY WAY I can make your visit pleasurable give me a nod and my ass will run right over to you.” With this he walked away with his ass gyrating the message, ‘Hi, I am available’.

Sitting at the table, holding Fred’s hand, Bruce was totally at ease. He soon understood why his friend had found Henry so interesting. Fred had told him a lot about Henry including his ‘hotness’, ability to help him explore his sexuality and his love of Seth who had died in a tragic auto accident. While Fred had failed to mention Henry was black this seemed unimportant now as he got to know him.

Suddenly Henry got up and hastened to the entrance as two men came through the door. He embraced both of them with his strong arms and the two returned the hug. Following kisses that were not as intense as Fred had received he led them to their table. Bruce was soon introduced to Vlad and Aiden.

Vlad shook his hand and then pulled him into an embrace, “We have heard so much about you. Now we see with our own eyes why Fred is so smitten.” For the next hour they shared beers, jokes and conversation. This was the first time in his life Bruce was with a group of people that he felt totally comfortable with. He was surprised when suddenly Henry said, “Isn’t it about time you two leave. I will not be home before 10:00 (two hours later).” He then handed Fred a key saying, “Enjoy. Just slide it under the door when you leave. I have a spare one with me.”

A surprised and happy Bruce followed Fred as they departed the bar. Before leaving each kissed every man at the table. As they drove to Henry’s apartment Fred told him that Henry had offered the use of his place for a couple of hours since they had no place to be together other than the gym.

After quick showers they entered Henry’s bedroom. There was a large framed painting on the wall of Henry and another man embracing. Bruce correctly assumed this was Seth. Fred explained that Seth was a talented artist and had done the painting. The bed which appeared to be freshly made had the covers turned back. Rose petals had been sprinkled on the bed and pillows. As they crawled between the lavender satin sheets their bodies entwined. This was their first opportunity to make love other than in the utilitarian locker room with its cold concrete floor, narrow hardwood benches and tiny shower stalls. After a half hour of cuddling and touching they moved into the 69 position with each soon swallowing the nectar of the other. After three cummings they reluctantly dressed. As they drove back to the west side Bruce asked when the next lesson would be. “Meet me at the store as soon as you get off work tomorrow (Saturday afternoon),” was all Fred would say.

As soon as Bruce was in the privacy of his bed he discussed the happy events of the evening with his exhausted dick that was both willing to listen and ejaculate a small tribute. Meanwhile Fred was having the same conversation with his fatigued but not totally worn out piece.

The next evening as they walked up the steps to the entrance of Cleveland’s Club Bath Bruce had absolutely no idea what to expect. How could anything outshine his experience at the bar followed by love making in a real bed the previous evening.

Fred paid at the entrance counter and they were given two towels and two keys. Fred explained that he had rented a private room and a locker which they would not use as the two would share the room. Bruce felt like he had fallen down a pit and entered Never-Never Land. As they walked down the hall two men passed them, each wearing only a towel around his waist. The first was incredibly handsome, about thirty with six pack abs and an ‘aren’t I beautiful, don’t touch’ me expression on his face’. The next, an older less attractive man smiled. Some of the doors to the rooms were open. In one he saw a guy sitting on the edge of a small bed platform jerking off, in another a guy was on his back naked with a soft dick and in another the man was on his stomach with his feet slightly parted and ass exposed. Next to his ass were a couple of rubbers and a tube of something. He was totally bewildered as Fred unlocked a door. Their tiny room had a narrow platform with a thin sheet covered mattress at the side and a narrow walkway about three feet (90 cm) wide straight in from the door. At the end of the walkway there was a built in shelf even with the bed. The wall opposite the bed had a long mirror. On the wall over the shelf were two hooks, each with a hanger.

As Fred closed the door he said, “Let the lesson begin. This is called a ‘Bath House’. Most men came here to have anonymous sex. Some are here in the hope of finding a life soulmate, a few are here to just observe and some like you and I are here because it is a place where two men who have no private place to go can enjoy each other. Let’s get naked, wrap towels around our waists and take a tour.”

Bruce was in a daze as they toured the place. Fred’s explanation of the facility and how men acted, reacted and connected was similar to the lecture he had received from Henry a year earlier. Bruce sensed that Fred was looking for something or someone as he peered in each room. He stopped at an open door. Taking Bruce’s hand Fred pulled him into the room. Lying on the bed in the dark room was a black skinned man with a towel around his waist. When the man reached for the dimmer light switch and turned it up Bruce suddenly realized Fred’s friend, Henry, was the man on the bed. Fred explained, “When I told Henry we were coming here today he suggested that he help with your man education. He also offered to give you a special demonstration of man parts. I hope you do not mind but I told Henry the only dicks you had seen up close other than mine was your brother’s when like a ‘good brother’ he taught you the joys of jerking off and our muscle friend at the gym who enjoys showing off his nice uncut piece.”

Henry continued, “Close the door and sit down my friends.” Henry then stood and let his towel drop to the floor. “While you observed the uncut dick on the muscle man at the gym you did not have the pleasure of examining it up close. For the sake of education (said with a smile) I am making my dick available for your inspection and manipulation. That is if you want such an experience.” Henry’s dick was close to Bruce’s face. Without hesitation Bruce reached up and gently touched the shaft which being soft had a totally covered head. As Bruce started to push the skin back the shaft jerked. His gentle touch encouraged the piece to slowly grow and expand. As it enlarged the pink head peeped out of the skin opening. As the fascinated young man watched it grow he softly took hold of the shaft and pull forward hiding the head under skin. He then pushed back exposing the head now oozing juice from the piss hole. When Henry suggested that he kiss it he leaned in and gently placed his tongue on the tip of the head.

Fred then kneeled next to Bruce. When Bruce kissed the shaft a second time Fred leaned in and also kissed it. With their lips on either side of the dick head the two kissed with their lips touching. Bruce continued to examine the head, skin, shaft and balls with both his eyes and tongue. When Henry announced that he was close Bruce continued his exploration until cum began shooting and landing on the young man’s chest.

Following showers Henry returned to his room for a period of rejuvenation and the young men continued their exploration. Walking past a door that was slightly open Fred looked in and saw activity that he wanted Bruce to observe. There was no resistance when he fully opened the door and he and Bruce entered the tiny room. Two men probably in their forties were on the bed. One was kneeling with his ass exposed and the other was fucking him. Not only was Bruce seeing his first fuck, he was seeing it up close. The fucker pulled out and rolled the bottom onto his back. He then placed a pillow under the ass and shoved his dick back into the apparently eager hole. Both men were sweating and squirming. Eventually the top pulled out as his hard dick began shooting onto the chest of the bottom. Fred guided Bruce out of the room. He led him to the large, dim orgy room and suggested they sit in the corner. As Fred explained the mechanics and joy of fucking a man walked into the room and lay on his back on the platform in the middle of the room. Soon someone entered and accepted the obvious invitation to fuck. By now a bewildered and extremely horny Bruce wrapped his body around Fred’s as they lay on the platform in a corner of the large dim room. Their love making was intense. A few men approached them offering to join in. Fred gently pushed away any advances. Following earth-shattering cummings by both they showered and continued their exploration. They had touchie / feelie experiences with a few anonymous men in the misty darkness of the steam room and Jacuzzi. Back in their own small room with a dimmed light they had the longest and most intense love session ever. They never saw their friend Henry again. Later he told Fred he had a two hour session of loving, fucking and sleeping followed by more loving and sucking with a Hispanic man his age.

At Bruce’s request they returned to the bath the following evening. While this visit did include some observations of man sex and playing with various dicks, those activates were just appetizers for their evening together in the tiny room doing what two men in love do (except fucking was never considered).

A week later Henry accompanied them on a visit to the home of Alex and Roland. Bruce not only enjoyed a delicious dinner he keenly observed both Henry and his Fred fuck Alex. While Bruce was not ready to be a top or bottom he did enjoy the performance.

They discussed their activates at the baths and agreed that anonymous sex was something neither wanted. While they did enjoy occasional romps with Henry and dinners with Alex and Roland followed by the special dessert served to Fred and observed by Bruce they had no desire for encounters with others. A month later while sharing a pizza in a booth at the back of the restaurant prior to private time in the gym after closing Fred took Bruce’s hand. He then said to his friend words he had never uttered before, “I love you”.

Bruce squeezed his hand and with tears in his eyes responded, “And, I love you.”

Although the gym officially closed at 8:00 that evening they did not leave until 11:00 having made love (but no fucking – yet, if ever) on exercise mats taken into the locker room for privacy since the exercise area had windows to advertise the gym’s facilities.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..