Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,226 Words
  • 1,829 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 9. Chapter 9 The Famous St Mark’s Baths

The dinner conversation between Tom, Peter, Keith and their new friend, Tim, continued following Tim’s enthusiastic acceptance to go to the St Mark’s Baths that evening. “I would never have the nerve to go to such a place by myself. Based on your description I think I would enjoy such an adventure.”

They discussed their life stories concerning sex. Tim was awed by the experiences of the three. His own travels through sexual awareness were mild compared to the others. His story: ‘I was from a very religious conservative Evangelic Christian family. As an only child my parents had time to monitor my activities closely. My only knowledge about sex was from a brief ‘sex education’ course taught by the gym teacher my first year in high school. Both my parents had been on the ‘Committee for Education Values’ that attempted to stop such education. I realizes now the modified course offered little more than how a baby was created and a stern warning about any sexual contact outside of marriage. There was a lot of information about sexual diseases but nothing about avoiding pregnancy such as rubbers or pills. I did not understand why all of the other boys in the class made jokes about how ridiculous the education was. I listened to their exploits with girls. More than one girl in my small town class did not finish high school from what I realize now was sexual activity – not what was taught in school. Maybe if our ‘sex education had been more relevant some of the pregnancies may have been avoided. Some girls moved away and returned months later, others quickly married their boyfriends.”

“I attended a Christian Bible camp summers. One day at camp, when I was fifteen, while helping clean overgrown bushes I fell into a mud puddle and then asked permission to take a shower and put on clean clothes. The shower area was outside in an enclosure. There were six shower heads, three each along opposite walls. I removed my clothes and hung them on a hook at the entrance. As soon as I entered one of the counselors, a boy eighteen years old also entered. After hanging his clothes he turned on the shower opposite mine. I turned and faced the wall. ‘Hi, I’m Ash. Were you the fellow who fell into the puddle while on the work crew?’ I turned around to answer. While giving a short answer I noticed the body of this older boy. This was the first time in my life I had been alone with another naked person. I had showered with groups at school and at camp but never with just one other person. In fact this was the first naked older boy or man I had ever seen. I had not even ever seen my up righteous father naked. I began staring at the handsome young man so close to me. Suddenly I caught myself leering at the dick. Quickly I averted my eyes and turned to reach for the soap. But, I could not resist another peek and turned again and examined the body close to me. Ash was facing me while he soaped himself. I was memorized and could not help looking at this body that was so conveniently presenting itself to me. He slowly washed his chest and then moved down to his crotch.”

“Ash then laughed as he said, ‘You must be enjoying the scenery.’ I suddenly realized Ash was looking at my dick which to my bewilderment was rock hard. Ash then placed his fist around his soft dick which immediately was as hard as mine. Ash moved his hand up and down over the shaft. Ash said, ‘No fun to do this alone, join me.’ I mimicked Ash’s action. I had a wonderful feeling that I had never had before. My dick was alive with pleasure. Then my entire body responded as my dick feeling intensified and suddenly to my amazement white cream began spewing from my piss hole. My entire body went limp and I thought I was going to fall over. Then Ash exclaimed, ‘Wow, you must have been saving that for days.’ Actually I had been saving it for fifteen years. Ash continued to pump and his entire body shook as white juices squirted out of his dick, the same type of juice that spewed out of mine. Ash laughed as he said, ‘That was fun. Now we have our little secret to keep private.’ We finished our showers and went our separate ways.”

“For the rest of the day and into the night I could think of nothing except about the encounter with Ash. I had never had an experience like that before. Many mornings I woke with a hard dick which deflated soon after my morning piss. While it felt good to touch myself when it was hard I thought it was evil to do it so never continued and always felt ashamed. Sometimes I would wake in the middle of the night after a strange dream and discover white sticky stuff in my pajama pants. I decided that what I and Ash had done was bad because Ash had called it our little secret. But, as bad as it was I could not resist and reached down for my dick as I laid under the covers. Suddenly it got hard. I was afraid to stroke it as I had done in the shower since there were twelve boys sharing this cabin and I was in the upper bunk. Movement could be detected. I quietly got down out of bed and went into the bathroom. Closing the door I pulled my hard dick out and stroked it while standing at the toilet. Soon I felt my entire body responded as white stuff squirted out. I suddenly felt remorse and returned to bed.”

“The following morning Ash approached me. ‘Tim, I’m going into town to pick up supplies for the camp. One of the younger campers always accompanies me to help carry the stuff. Would you please be my helper today?’ I wanted to say ‘NO’ as I felt guilty about what had happened but also became excited as I thought about what had happened with Ash in the shower the previous day. We had traveled about ten minutes when Ash pulled the camp van off the highway and stopped on the side of the road. ‘I want to show you something interesting in this forest.’ We walked just far enough to be out of sight of the road. Ash opened his pants and pulled out his dick. ‘I really need to take a piss. Why don’t you join me?’ As a golden stream poured out of Ike’s dick hole I pulled out my dick which immediately got hard. ‘You seem to be ready for action.’ After Ash shook the last drops off the end of his dick he opened his pants and lowered them to his knees exposing his impressive soft dick and balls. He took the dick in hand and easily pumped it up. I began pumping my own. Ash moved in front of me and pushed my hand away. ‘There is a better way to do this.’ Ash then kneeled in front of me. He unbuckled my belt and lowered my pants. Then Ash began an examination of my hard dick. To my amazement Ash leaned forward and put his lips close to the dick and then opened his mouth and swallowed it, all of it. I did not know what to do. The feeling was amazing. I wanted to say ‘get away from me’ but was paralyzed with pleasure. I grabbed Ash’s shoulders as I felt my juices begin to pump into his willing mouth. Ash then stood and taking his own dick in his hand quickly finished himself.”

“An hour later as we drove back from town Ash stopped at the same spot. He got out of the van stating he needed to piss. ‘Would you like to join me?’ Without hesitation I followed him into the woods for and gave Ash another mouth full.”

“After unloading the supplies I went canoeing with a group of campers. That evening after supper Ash approached me. ‘I talked to the camp director. We could use another junior counselor for the remainder of the summer and I recommended you. You will not receive a salary but you will have meals provided and a free place to stay. You and I will share a private room. If you want to and your parents approve you may begin today.’ I willingly agreed and called my parents from the phone in the camp office. The director of the camp who was also a member of my church spoke with my father. My parents were thrilled that their boy would have an opportunity to work in a Christian environment for the next six weeks.”

“That evening and every night for the rest of the summer Ash sucked me off. Ash offered his dick to my virgin mouth. After some painful encounters for Ash’s dick I mastered the art of blow jobs. Ash also told me everything a teenager would want to know about sex. He had pictures of men and women fucking. I had never seen a naked woman except in a few paintings and sculptures in museums and art books as well as photos in National Geographic. At the end of the summer I returned home educated in the ways of men. Unfortunately I never had an opportunity to share any of his learning with any one, just my own hand. Ash returned to Kansas at the end of the summer. I never saw him again. In college I never had any encounters. I did realize my roommate’s bed vibrated at night as he took care of himself. I was quiet and discrete. At night I jerked off quietly with a sock over my dick to catch the cum as Ash had recommended. After college I accepted a job in New York City. I currently room with two others one of whom was an acquaintance from college. While I had seen numerous dicks in college as well as my roommates I have never touched another’s dick except Ash’s and Peter’s hard, hidden in clothes dick on the subway this morning.”

Keith laughed as dessert was served saying, “Young man. I guarantee that by midnight you will have an opportunity to touch, examine and if you wish swallow an assortment of men. Also, since it has been about ten years since you last real dick experience I am sure we all would be willing to offer ourselves to assist you in renewing your cock sucking expertise.”

Then Keith gave a short history of the palace of man sex they would soon visit. “The Saint Mark’s Baths opened in 1913. Through the 1950s it operated as a Turkish bath catering to immigrants on New York's Lower East Side. In the 1950s it began to have a homosexual clientele at night. In the 1960s it became exclusively gay.” (Note – The St Mark’s closed sixteen years later in 1985 due to New York City Sanitation Department’s action responding to the AIDS crisis) (Wikipedia)

After a short ten minute cab ride to the Baths on St. Mark’s Place (East 8th Street) they walked up the stairway to the main entrance. Keith insisted on paying the admission for all; private rooms for Tom, Tim and himself and a locker for Peter. Peter did not need a private room since he and Tom would share the same tiny cubical. After receiving keys and a towel for each the attendant buzzed them in. As they escorted Tim to his room the typical bathhouse sights were seen: men of various ages, ethnicities, colors and shapes strolled in the halls or sat on beds in their rooms with open doors. While most wore towels some were naked or wearing minimal clothes such as brief underware or G strings. Tim being one of the youngest men there received special attention. A muscular, hairy man of about forty wearing just a jock strap winked at young Tim. Almost everyone he passed either leered or smiled. A handsome Adonis about his age whispered something in his ear. Tim later told them he had invited him to his room, number 421. An older, chubby less attractive man stuck out his tongue in a sexual way and a tall, ebony black thirty something rubbed the bulge under his towel as he intently eye fucked Tim.

As they stood at the door of Tim’s room the young friend said, “Please do not leave me here alone. I feel overwhelmed. Never did I imagine such a place.”

Keith reassured him. “Stay in your room, shut the door, and get undressed. We will return in a few minutes. Our signal will be two knocks – a pause – and two knocks. We wouldn’t want you to open the door to the wrong person.” After undressing in their own rooms the three with towels wrapped around their waists soon met at Tim’s door. Tim answered their knock wearing a towel. Keith suggested they do a grand tour of the place starting with showers. The shower area had six shower heads. Two men were using the two at the end. Naked Keith and Tim selected two opposite in the middle while Tom and Peter (next to Tim) were at the other end. Tim had quickly moved into the shower area after hanging his towel on a hook. While the other three checked him out none got a good glimpse of his dick as he stood facing the wall turned toward the strangers at the far end. They did admire his tall, almost six foot body, nearly hairless legs and cute, rounded ass cheeks. Tom, the ‘top man’ of the three immediately sprung to full mast as his uncut dick responded to the sight of the virgin ass. Finally Peter moved closer to Tim and whispered into his ear, “Want to finish what you started on the subway.” Tim reluctantly turned to Peter displaying his rock hard young dick that was pointing almost straight up. While his average sized cut piece was not as big as any of the other three it was perfectly formed standing over inviting balls. Peter took Tim’s hand and guided it to his crotch. The touch of Tim brought Peter’s half hard dick to full erection. Tim gingerly held onto the shaft not sure how to respond. Peter then said, “You hand feels great, too great. Two jerks and I will lose my load. Better hands off for now. I would grab yours but it appears you might not last long so we will wait. Let’s back off for now and just use our eyes.” As Tom and Keith checked out Tim the young man intently observed the long, thin cut dick of the 6 foot (1.83m), well built and very handsome Keith. Just the sight of Tom’s hard uncut dick with the head peeping out of the skin almost brought Tim to conclusion without being touched. The tall blond, Polish heritage hunk, with blue eyes smiled at Tim as he gently pulled his skin back and then forward.

“You can play with it all you want later. It will be my pleasure to introduce you to the taste of a natural man piece.” Tim who had lost all inhibitions smiled back and stroked his own.

The four continued their exploration wearing towels over hard dicks. Their next stop was the steam room. Hanging their towels on hooks near the entrance they entered the dimly lighted room. Between the lack of lighting and heavy steam only shadows were seen. Tim suddenly felt a hand caressing then pinching his nipple. The hand of another was rubbing his ass. To his amazement and disgust the hand moved to his hole and pressed in. He cried out in pain. Tom realized what had happened and slapped the hand away. “Sorry, are you OK?” Tim was visibly shaken. Tom led him to a bench in the steamy room. “What just happened could be a very pleasurable experience. However, I realize it could also be shocking. Remember the two rules we discussed earlier: Only do what gives you and the other pleasure and never do anything that causes unwanted pain or injury to yourself or others. I am sure by the end of the evening you will observe ass play, both with a finger and fucking with a hard dick. For some it gives great pleasure to give or receive. However, you are not obligated to participate.”

Tim then asked Tom if he had ever penetrated someone or himself been penetrated. Tom replied that with the right person he very enjoyed being a ‘Top’ meaning someone who fucks another guy. However, he did not enjoy being a ‘Bottom’.

Their next stop was the sauna where they sat naked with three others. While two chatted about the Yankees (baseball team) the third just sat and sweated. Following quick showers to remove the sweat of the steam room and sauna they continued their adventure.

While Tim was totally overwhelmed with the bathhouse environment none of the other three were surprised having visited both the Cleveland and recently opened Columbus, Ohio baths. The difference between the St Mark’s and the other baths was the size of the facility and mixture of nationalities and ethnicities. The customers in Cleveland and Columbus were almost entirely circumcised whites. In Ohio there were a few uncuts, a few blacks and rarely any Asians. The cliental of the St Mark’s represented men from all over the world. They were pleased with the number of blacks, men of the Middle East and Asians who were of every size: both body and dick.

Continuing their tour they entered a large room with a platform in the middle. On the platform sat two men facing each other. Both had their left leg over the right leg of the other. They were as close as two could be with their dicks pressed against each other. Both leaned back on his elbows. A third man kneeled next to them. He stroked their hard entwined dicks with one hand. The kneeler then reached for a tube of some kind of lube. He generously greased the dicks. Then he stood over the two, rubbed lube on his ass and slowly squatted down impaling himself with the two dicks. Rising and lowering himself he easily received a double fuck. Soon the two men under him simultaneously cried out as each appeared to be pumping their jism into the third man. After a few moments he rose up releasing the now limp dicks. He then moved to the edge of the platform and leaned over with his feet on the floor, stomach on the platform and cum dripping ass inviting any and apparently all. One of the spectators moved in behind him. After jacking himself hard he shoved into the ready hole. He pumped, cried out in ecstasy and pulled out. A second man moved in. After his conclusion number three continued.

Peter looked down at Tom’s fully tented towel. Knowing his lovers lust for topping he whispered into his ear. “Don’t even think about it my friend. If your dick touches that used and abused hole it won’t touch me until it receives a certificate of cleanliness from a medical professional.”

Tom laughed back as he caressed Peter’s rear end, “You know my thoughts perfectly. I can fantasize, but no way is my dick going to explore that probably diseased hole when I know a sweet, clean, Ohio ass is willing and waiting.”

Keith put his arm around Tim knowing the young man was bewildered, repelled and fascinated by the action on the platform. “It might not be to your taste, but as long as all enjoy it and no one is getting injured who are we to condemn? Who knows, maybe someday you will be willing. For now let’s just look at others and then we will play safely among ourselves.”

Others performed various activities. There was a black / white 69 pair in one corner while a small Asian with a small dick sucked a long thick Middle Eastern dick.

All eagerly agreed when Keith suggested the four go to his small cubical. As soon as they entered the room Keith asked Tim what he wanted to do. Tim replied that since he had never before seen a natural dick up close or hard he wanted to exam Tom’s masterpiece. Tom stood on the bed and Tim leaned in. With his eyes inches from it he examined it as he pulled the skin forward over the head of the rock hard dick. He then gently pushed the skin back admiring the head shiny from natural dick lubricant and precum. After about five strokes of pulling the skin up and then pushing it back Tom told him to stop or he would shoot his load. To the surprise of all Tim leaned in and took the dick head in his mouth. Tom grabbed Tim’s ears to brace himself as he shot deep into Tim’s throat. Tim swallowed and smiled. “Who is next?”

After taking Keith’s load the older man joked, “Cock sucking must be like bike riding. Although it’s been ten years since you last sucked you maintained your expertise.” Next Peter stood on the bed and offered himself. Tim eagerly swallowed the third load of the evening.

Keith then announced, “Now it’s our turn to take care of you. Let’s give him a long lasting period of pleasure. Pushing Tim onto the bed Peter forced his arms over his head while Tom held down his feet. Keith began his slow erotic torture of the near virgin. He began by licking the young man’s hard nipples. He gently bit each. When there was no cry of pain he bit harder. This time Tim cried out. Keith said he was sorry and continued again licking the nipples. Next Keith moved to each exposed arm pit and again first licked and then bit the nearly hairless pits. Tim’s only reaction was a sigh of pleasure. Moving down he licked the stomach, naval, and inner thighs ignoring the cock and balls. He continued down the legs and nibbled on each toe. Tim’s cut dick was rock hard oozing precum. Keith squeezed the dick head forcing out a stream of juice. He offered the juice to both Tom and Peter who licked the finger clean. Keith continued caressing every part of Tim’s body except the cock and balls. Tim pleaded for release. Keith laughed and stepped away while Tom and Peter continued to hold him down. Finally after more pleas from Tim Keith licked his own finger and gently with one finger caressed the frenulum (the small fold of tissue under the penis head – one of the most sensitive body parts). With only the light touch of one finger on this very sensitive area Tim’s body convulsed as loads of cream erupted covering his stomach, chest, chin and as far as his lips. His body went limp as it reacted to the most intense cumming of his life. Finally he explained, “WOW, you guys are the BEST.” After a brief rest they showered, returned to the room with the platform to observe the activity and then returned to Keith’s room. Tim asked Tom if he could examine his natural dick again. Tom agreed with a condition, Tim was required to let Tom suck him off to completion. Of course Tim agreed. Tim and Tom lay on the narrow bed in the 69 position. Keith suggested he and Peter go to the other room. While Keith had enjoyed playing with their new friend he was more in the mood to be fucked. He wanted privacy away from Tim as he was not sure how their new friend would respond to fucking, YET. Peter understood his friend’s proclivities and gladly gave him what he wanted.

As they rode back to the hotel in the taxi after leaving the St Mark’s Keith asked Tim if he would be willing to join them the following evening for more sightseeing. He told him they planned to visit an interesting bar, The Stonewall, in the Village. Tim enthusiastically agreed. Keith suggested Tim come to their hotel room about 6:00 in the evening. Since it would be Friday he also suggested that Tim bring a suitcase with extra clothes so they could play until they departed on Sunday. He could tell his roommates he was going away for the weekend. Keith had purchased tickets for the three (himself, Tom and Peter) to see the recently opened Broadway play Dear World starring Angela Lansbury. He was sure he could obtain a ticket for Tim. After the play they would return to the hotel and change into clothes appropriate for visiting a gay bar. After dropping him off at his apartment on East 32nd Street the three returned to the hotel.

Totally exhausted Peter and Tom feel asleep in each other’s arms. A few hours later Tom’s need to piss was followed by his sucking off his lover and then jerking himself for another cumming.

Information and observations about St Mark's Baths are based on my visits there in the 1960s and 1970s as well as facts from Wikipedia.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It would seem to me that the guys have found another friend who enjoys some of what they do except for the fucking Tim likes everything else. Tim seems to really like sucking dick almost as much as getting sucked himself. I think that Keith, Tom and Peter all have a very enjoyable time while in New York, who knows what the rest of the weekend be like. Tonight they’re going to a play and then after a quick trip back to the hotel to change clothes they’re going to a gay bar. After the experience Tim had at the St. Marks Baths I dought anyone will be getting close to his ass, unless he changes his mind and allows one of his new friends to be the first to get to touch his virgin ass. I loved the comment made by Peter as they were watching the fucking action at the baths when he told Tom that if he touched the over used and diseased ass he wouldn’t be touching him until he was checked out by a doctor and had it in writing that he was clean. I’m loving this story alot, it seems like the more characters that are added the more fun everyone has. I can’t wait to get back to the next chapter to see what happens next.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..