Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,265 Words
  • 582 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 56. The Blokes Begin Their Australian Adventure

June 1991

Following their overnight flight from Cleveland to Sydney with a change of planes in Los Angeles the three exhausted savored every moment as they rode the bus from Sydney airport to the hotel. Grandfather had told the travel agent he did not want luxury. Although he could afford to be indulgenced, he wanted them to stay in places where the boys would be comfortable without the pretentiousness of wealth. Although each could have had two checked suitcases and two carryon bags Dale insisted all just have one checked bag, one carryon bag and a small backpack. When traveling with his wife he never had the ease of traveling light. When they arrived at their rooms Dale opened his door to a room with one double bed. The boys’ room two doors down the hall had two single beds. Still in the hall Dale quietly suggested to the boys, “If you would prefer, I would be willing to trade rooms. You may have the one with a large bed and I will sleep in one of the single beds in the room assigned to you.”

A smiling Kyle who now called Dale ‘Grandpa’, “Grandpa, I like your suggestion. You are the greatest.”

Following lunch Dale booked a Gray Line bus tour of Sydney. He had told the boys that he wanted them to have an overview of the area. The bus tour would not only be relaxing after the long flight this overview would give the boys insight for their future explorations. He explained that a man in his sixties and young men in their twenties would not necessarily want to do the same things and that he assumed they would be on their own for much of their travels. One stop on the tour that especially interested the boys was Bondi Beach. They planned to return on their own the next day.

Their gay travel agent had provided a list of places that could be of interest. The boys decided to visit a disco / bar following dinner. Dale was noncommittal as to his plans and told them he would probably just take a walk. Following a light supper the boys took a taxi to the disco / bar.

Dale’s walk was short, just six blocks. He was not disappointed when he discovered the City Sauna was similar to the baths in Columbus and Cleveland. Although the place was not crowded he did enjoy seeing an assortment of men. He suddenly realized he was one of the few with a cut dick. He was familiar with the taste and feel of natural men, especially Tom (Polish background) and the Russians: Alex and Vlad. In one of the lounge areas he met a man a few years younger. Following a brief conversation with knees touching and tented towels they went to his room for a brief encounter of the best time. As it turned out the very ordinary looking banker had a hefty, thick natural dick that enabled Dale to prove his first-class sucking abilities.

Meanwhile, the boys had taken a taxi to the bar / disco Cactus Club. Since neither had been in a real gay bar they did not know what to expect. Walking in they found themselves in a large dim room. As their eyes adjusted they noted that about twenty guys there. Half were sitting at tables or the bar while the others stood, some alone, some in pairs. They each ordered a beer and then stood against the side wall. They realized most of the men were forty or older. There were only a few that appeared to be in their thirties and none their age. A guy about forty walked over, “Hi, haven’t seen you two before. This your first time here?” Kyle then explained that they were tourists from the USA and had just arrived that morning. Carson told their new friend that they had assumed there would be more men there. Flyn replied, “Since its early nothing much is happening. More will show up after 10pm. On Friday and Saturday nights the place will be crowded by midnight and the dance floor loud and packed. You will see everything from queens with excessive makeup to guys in leather attempting to look macho. Some of those are hot handsome blokes, others, just look silly. This is a normal crowd of regulars early on a weeknight.”

They told Flyn they planned to visit Bondi Beach the next day. He replied, “Unless you want to see surfers there isn’t much of interest there this time of year. Being winter you will just see surfers and beach walkers, no hot guys. (In the southern hemisphere the seasons are reversed – winter is June to August, the daily temperature in Sydney in June is usually in the mid 60s to mid 70s -18 C to 24 C). If you want to see guys and possibly get some action go to Lady Bay Beach. There is a gay nude area where even at this time of year you will find an interesting mixture of men.” Flyn then told the boys how to get there by city bus or ferry from the Circular Quay (City ferry dock for commuter ferries). The three talked for about a half hour. Flyn was an electrician. He shared an apartment with another guy who was straight but accepting of Flyn’s life. They decided to leave and as they walked toward the door Kyle spotted brochures, free newspapers and magazines on a table near the entrance. They were mostly guy oriented. Taking one of each they stood in the doorway paging through them. Carson spotted an ad and suggested they go on another adventure that evening.

Following his pleasant encounter with the banker Dale showered and then returned to his little room. As he shut the door and sat on the bed his brain and dick had a tense discussion. Brain: “We should go home. This body is exhausted after the twenty-hours of travel (including layover in Los Angeles). You really did not get an adequate rest on the plane. Please, let’s go.” The dick replied, “We are already here. This place is full of available dicks. You can sleep late in the morning. Let’s cruise this place.” The dick won the debate and Dale headed to the whirlpool. The round pool could hold about ten guys. There was an underwater seat around the pool and water jets bubbled warm water into it. There were three others sitting in the bubbling water. He hung his towel and eased himself into the seat. Of the three, two were sitting close and obviously playing with each other under the water. The third sat staring at the ceiling ignoring everyone else. Dale sat there totally at ease. About five minutes later his banker friend entered the area and sat next to him. His magic fingers soon had the banker’s impressive dick hard. Dale played with the skin covering the head rolling it up and then back. His friend was doing marvelous things to his now hard dick and balls. Dale noted all eyes had turned toward two shapes entering the area. They were off to the side and Dale was not wearing his glasses so he could not clearly see them. He was soon surprised, but not shocked to see two young men in their twenties, definitely the youngest men there, stepping into the pool.

He concentrated on the young men’s dicks not faces as they said in unison, “Hi Grandpa.”

Before Dale could say anything the banker harshly retorted, “Just because this distinguished man is older you shouldn’t make fun of him and call him ‘Grandpa’.”

Dale laughed as he replied, “No offense taken. This is my grandson and his friend.”

The banker confused, “You brought your grandson to a gay bath house? Wow!”

Carson replied. “We went to a gay bar for the evening. But it was not interesting so we decided to come here. We thought Grandpa had gone back to the hotel and would be sound asleep now, not cruising.” Said with a chuckle.

Luckily the bubbling water hide Grandpa’s hard dick since it might have been a little awkward for the grandson to see his grandfather getting a hand job. The banker moved away as his dick as well as grandpa’s deflated. This was the first time Dale had seen his grandson’s adult dick. He was pleased that it was nicely shaped and average or a little more in size. Kyle’s was similar. The boys stepped down into the pool and Carson sat next to his grandfather. They discussed the boys visit to the bar and plans for the following day. When the banker stood to leave both boys noted the impressive dick. Kyle commented, “That guy sure has a remarkable piece. I have never seen a natural one like that up close.”

Again Dale’s brain and dick had a debate. The brain said, ‘Don’t even think of saying what you are thinking.’ The dick replied, ‘The boys won’t be shocked. This is a gay bath. Guys do stuff here.’ The dick again won as Dale said, “Boys, I am positive that man, a banker, would be willing to let you explore his jewels. He sure does have an interesting piece of equipment. Before you go off exploring I have just one request. When you are ready to go back to the hotel come to my room, number 21, and we can return together. I might be asleep. Just walk in. I won’t lock the door.”

With grins on their faces the boys got out of the pool and headed for the shower where the banker was still rinsing off the whirlpool chlorine. As they stepped out of the pool Dale admired the cute bubble ass of his grandson. He thought to himself, ‘Wish I had been twenty-two in the 1990s not 1940s’.

When the banker finished his shower the boys followed him down the hall. Entering his room he left the door open. The banker sat on his bed and looked at the boys. He smiled, “Come in”, as he thought to himself please cum in.

The boys stepped in, closed the door and kneeled to worship the fifty year old hefty, thick natural rising piece. Kyle reached and pulled the skin back and sniffed the moist head that smelled more of soap than man. Since this was Kyle first close encounter with a natural head he did not know he was missing the odor of the musk of a man. Carson leaned in and kissed it prior to swallowing it to its base. Kyle exclaimed, “How do you do that? I doubt if I can get more than the head in my mouth.” Carson released his mouth grip and used his hand to point it toward Kyle’s mouth. The novice in sucking gagged after taking half of the long, thick shaft. The banker enjoyed the deep penetration into the throat of Carson and tolerated the bumbling attempt by Kyle who did not know what to do with his teeth in such a situation. Since his fifty year old dick did not rejuvenate as fast as that of a younger man he had no problem holding off completion while the two youngsters played. Eventually he told the boys to stand and he kneeled. Sucking one and then the other he next got the head of each in his mouth simultaneously. Stroking each with his hand he soon was swallowing two loads of youthful nectar.

Suddenly both boys realized how tired they were. They found Grandpa and the three returned to the hotel. The boys told grandpa they planned to go to a beach the following day. He replied that he would sleep until noon and then visit museums and the Royal Botanic Garden.

At 9:00 the following morning Kyle woke up, pissed and admired his sleeping mate. He was tempted to initiate play time but realized he was still tired and crawled into bed, snuggled against his friend and was soon asleep again. What seemed like minutes later turned out to be hours. At 11:30 he woke and admired a naked Carson’s backside who was looking out the window. Carson turned around and when he realized Kyle was awake he announced, “This is not a good beach day. It is pouring rain.” Then taking his cock in his hand he asked, “What shall we do?” Forty minutes later the two rested boys thanks to a long sleep and rejuvenated thanks to a happy encounter knocked on grandpa’s door. They were not surprised that there was no answer. They slipped a note under the door stating they would return at 6:00 pm and have dinner with him if he was available. Since they had missed the buffet breakfast at the hotel they found a restaurant and had a substantial lunch.

At dinner that evening they discussed their activities of the day and plans for the evening. Dale had visited the Art Gallery of New South Wales and taken a backstage tour of the famous harbourside Sydney Opera House (opened in 1973 it is considered one of the 20th century’s most famous and distinctive buildings). He had been able to obtain a last minute single seat for the performance that evening of Verdi’s opera Aida.

Carson told about their visit to the Powerhouse Museum located in a converted electric tram power station. As an engineering student he wanted to visit this technology museum that included collections related to transport, science, space and steam engines. Their plans for the evening were to return to the Bar / Disco after 10:00 pm.

Both Grandpa and the boys had outdoor activities planned that were cancelled due to the rain. Grandpa decided to visit the Royal Botanic Garden the following morning, Saturday. The boys discussed what they might see at Lady Bay Beach. Grandpa laughed, “So you want to see a bunch of nude men at a gay beach? Is that why we traveled half way around the world?”

Carson replied with a smile, “Yes”. Then after a moment he continued, “Why don’t you join us. The ferry departs from Circular Quay a short distance from the garden. We don’t want to arrive at the beach until early afternoon. We could visit the garden, have a quick lunch and then take the ferry – to see the fairies – us included.”

Grandpa replied, “Do you think I traveled half way around the world to see nude Australian men at a gay beach? Is it appropriate for a grandfather to take his grandson to such a decadent place?”

Carson replied with a smile, “To answer both of your questions: Yes and Yes. Considering our chance meeting at the bath house I don’t think we have anything to hide, either body or soul.”

Since the boys were planning to just observe action at the disco and not have a late night to early morning experience they agreed to meet for breakfast at 9:00.

Following a hearty breakfast the three decided the thirty minute walk to the gardens would be refreshing. As they walked Grandpa told about the opera performance and the boys related their impressions of the disco. The explained that by midnight the place was packed with a combination of straights and gays. The dancing man/man, woman/woman and woman/man couples had no inhibitions. While kissing and hugging was common there was no obvious sexual activity. When they went to the toilet to piss away the beer they were both disappointed and actually relieved that there was no sign of gay sex happening there. Overall it was an interesting evening but nothing that they were eager to repeat.

The Royal Botanic Garden was as spectacular as the guide book described. Opened in 1816 it is one of the most important historic botanical institutions in the world. They were intrigued by the Grey headed Flying Foxes, a large species of fruit bat roosting in the trees. This colony which could reach up to 20,000 bats was a natural disaster causing significant damage to trees especially around the Palm Grove Centre where dozens of historic trees were killed or severely damaged (information from Wikipedia). (A few years later using humane techniques the bats were encouraged to leave and now are causing environmental problems in other areas).

Following lunch at the restaurant in the heart of the garden the three continued their adventure walking to the ferry terminal at Circular Quay to catch the boat to Watson’s Bay. The ride through Sydney harbour was spectacular. Even in mid-winter with a temperature of 25 (77 F) there were many sail boats and wind surfers on this warm for June Saturday afternoon. On their left they viewed the Sydney Harbour Bridge while passing the famous harbourside Opera House on the right. In less than thirty minutes they were docking at Watson’s Bay. As grandpa took out his map to find the way to Lady Bay Beach Kyle noticed a number of men of various ages and shapes with a few really hot ones walking north from the dock. “I don’t think we need a map Grandpa. Let’s just follow those guys or as the Australians call them ‘blokes’.” Having scanned the map grandpa agreed the blokes were headed in the direction of the gay beach. With pleasure they followed the bubble asses of two handsome Aussie men wearing tight black leather very short shorts. When the hotties stopped at a kiosk to buy water Kyle approached them. “Excuse me. We are new to Sydney and have heard there is a private area where men sunbathe. Are you familiar with such a place? Could you direct us?”

One of the hotties replied, “That accent, are you Americans?” Kyle replied ‘yes’. “Welcome to Australia. If you are looking for a place where guys can get naked follow us. That is our plan. You three together?”

“Yes we are. This is my buddy, Carson and his grandfather, Dale.” They all shook hands. “He really is my grandfather, not just some old guy with a couple of twinks. A couple of months ago we discovered Grandfather and the two of us liked men. There is no doing stuff with grandpa. That would be weird. So when we find a nice spot to enjoy the sun he will probably wonder off in one direction and Carson and I will do what pleases us.”

“You guys sure are lucky. Both of our granddads would cut our balls off if they knew what we were up to today. Let’s go.”

When they finally reached an area with private sections hidden by rocks they were grateful for the guidance of the cute Aussies, Jack and Noah. They had passed two single guys, two couples and a group of five. All were naked – some on their backs displaying various cock shapes, some on stomachs and others sitting. Then Noah pointed to an area somewhat hidden by rocks, “That would be a good spot for you three. Jack and I are going over there.”

At this point Grandpa Dale was slightly nervous about his modesty. While he had seen both Carson and Kyle fully naked at the baths they had only seen him as he sat in the bubbling pool. Then he chided himself. He had nothing to be ashamed of and spread out his towel and then dropped his pants displaying his average size cut dick. He then realized Kyle and Carson were more interested in watching their new friends undress than the old grandpa. Both Noah and Jack removed their tight shirts and then lowered their shorts revealing two above average natural dicks hanging over swinging balls. Jack looked over at the boys who had just lowered their shorts. He called over, “Beautiful day for getting sun. We are lucky. We don’t get this many warm, sunny days in the winter.” He said this while apparently proudly displaying his forty something year old body.

The Aussies laid down on their backs, placed their arms and hands behind their heads displaying fine-looking bodies. As Carson turned to spread his towel he secretly checked out his grandfather. He was proud that this man who provided part of his gene base was fine looking, especially for someone in his sixties. The boys laid on their backs with eyes closed and half hard as they thought about what might happen this afternoon. Their solitude was interrupted when a shadow appeared blocking the sun. Carson opened his eyes and there standing over him with his glorious soft dick was Noah. “Jack and I would like to take a walk around. Would you be willing to watch our gear?”

Carson sat up with his eyes now even with the cock just about 30 cm (one foot) from his face. “Sure, no problem.”

As the two Aussies walked away they noted Jack was carrying a small man purse. Grandpa spoke up, “Why don’t you two check the place out? I’ll watch all of our stuff. When you come back I want a full report. Then I might take a walk.”

As the boys walked they saw sights of interest. When they turned between two rocks they almost stepped on a chubby guy of about fifty laying on his back stroking a short fat uncut dick. He smiled and invited them to join him. Kyle replied, “Thanks for the offer. We’re just out for a walk.” They passed a man on his stomach reading, a guy leaning against a rock as another guy sucked him off, and other naked men talking or resting. Then as they rounded a corner Kyle who was leading stopped and then pushed Carson back. He whispered into his friend’s ear. They both crept forward and peered around a rock. They spied a guy on his back being fucked by Jack. Noah was standing next to his friend stroking his dick as the other fucked. Noah looked up and to the distress of the boys looked straight at them. Before they could retreat Noah smiled and motioned for them to come forward. Tentatively Kyle and Carson approached and stood next to Noah who was stroking himself as he watched his friend fuck. Almost immediately Jack moaned and pushed in hard. He then pulled out his condom covered dick. Then Noah opened the man purse and took out a condom and rolled it onto his dick. As Jack stepped aside Noah kneeled and shoved in. Then as Noah pumped Jack removed his condom, wrapped it in a tissue and took a small plastic bag out of the purse and disposed of it. Placing the bag back in the purse he chuckled to the boys, “I’m not saving it, just not wanting to mess up this beautiful place.” He then reached into the purse and took out two condoms. He handed one to Carson. “This guy really wants it. He is a good friend. Feel free to do him a favor.” He then handed the other to Kyle. Neither Carson nor Kyle had ever fucked. In fact they had avoided the subject even though they had seen fucking at the baths back in Ohio and numerous fucks on the porn tapes they watched together. Watching the handsome Jack and now Noah fuck up close really turned them on. Both their cocks were hard as rock although neither had touched himself or the other. When Noah pulled out Kyle with no hesitation or instructions having already rolled on a condom moved in. As he shoved his dick into the well lubed ass the feeling was like no other he had ever felt. Much to his disappoint and the guy being fucked he did not last long. Carson moved in with similar short term results.

“You guys must have really been ready, didn’t last long. I’m sure our friend will be here all afternoon. Having just tossed your load you should last longer next time.” The four walked back to their spot together. They gave grandpa a summary of their observations leaving out their first fucks. Grandpa then took a walk. When he returned about thirty minutes later his dick appeared moist and had a drop of cum at the hole. The boys were happy that grandpa evidently had had an adventure. While grandpa was gone the boys and their friends rested. As soon as grandpa returned Noah called over. “Jack and I are taking a walk. Why don’t you join us?” The four returned to the same rock cropping and same ass. This time when Noah fucked he pulled out after awhile and told Jack to take over. Jack did the same and Kyle took over with Carson following. All had edged rather than cumming. Each repeated the routine twice and then each shot on their third round.

When they returned grandpa said, “You boys look like you had an exhausting walk.” Two hours later they agreed it was time to return to the ferry. Their friends saw that they were packing up and told them they were also going. During the walk back to the ferry grandpa suggested they stop at a bar where he would with great thanks treat his new friends. Two hours later following beers and then a steak dinner the five boarded a ferry back to the city.

They exchanged address and phone numbers. Noah and Jack were invited to visit Cleveland. When it was suggested they meet the following day grandpa told their friends that unfortunately they had a morning flight to Alice Springs

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..