Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,677 Words
  • 1,096 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 51. Two Years of Farm House Happiness

November 1988 – November 1990

Sunday morning as he rode to church with his parents Gary told them about his plan to move. They were not surprised and had no problem with their 25 year old son moving out. They had mixed emotions about his new place. While they were happy the rent was free they thought it strange that he was moving in with a 93 year old man. Sunday afternoon he moved his few belongings. Will insisted that he move into the largest room on the second floor.

Peter had visited his Uncle Will a couple of weeks earlier. He had confided to his son, PT, that he thought his uncle was slowing down in old age. He was concerned about him living alone. PT talked to his great-great uncle on the phone every day and visited a least twice a week and had him over for dinner weekly. He had this frequent contact as he was also concerned about his old relative living alone in the big farm house. When PT and his father, Peter, learned that Gary was moving in they were greatly relieved. Except for their almost 70 year age difference they were a good match. Will not only felt safer with the young man under his roof he certainly enjoyed the eye candy provided by Gary and his frequent visitor, Dan.

After moving out Gary had dinner at his parent’s home weekly just a fifteen minute drive from his new home. The Friday evening after he moved in he invited his parents to his new home to introduce them to Uncle Will. They were satisfied with the living arrangements and Gary’s mother was impressed with Will’s charm and surprised at how active and alert a 93 year old man could be. She found his art work impressive and conversation about growing up in the area and teaching in Georgia fascinating. She was amazed at how many places he had visited in the world. Of course there was no mention of his man to man relationships or private art and photo collection. In the future at least once a month Will would accompany Gary when he visited his parents.

Dan and Gary kept the extent of their close friendship hidden from son Danny. The son was aware his dad went running with his teacher and played pick-up basketball occasionally at the YMCA. They assumed that in a small town there would be notice of the deputy sheriff and school teacher running and doing things together and that his son would find out from others if his father did not tell him. Since what his father did with his teacher was just guy stuff Danny took no special notice. Once Mr. Martin had told him, “Danny you know that your dad and I run together. But don’t worry. If you screw up in class I will not be a tattletale unless you do something really bad that I would tell any parent. And I am sure you would never do anything like that.”

Dan and Gary became friendly with the young farmers, PT and David. At least once a week they would have dinner on the farm or invite the two farmers and their three children for dinner at Gary and Uncle Will’s home. When the two fathers went out together at least once a month Gary and/or Dan stayed with Josh, Tommy and Becky. The dates of the fathers were usually going out to dinner and seeing a movie. About every two months they visited the baths in Cleveland, not to participate but just to observe and ‘hang-out’ with likeminded guys.

At Thanksgiving Will was invited to David’s parent’s (Rachel and Paul) home where extra tables were set up to accommodate the twenty-five family members, old and young. Gary had a quiet dinner with his parents and Dan was invited to the home of his ex-wife. He knew that son Danny was really happy that although his parents were divorced everyone got along. Danny had friends with divorced parents who were forced to choose allegiance and sometimes pushed and pulled back and forth between squabbling parents and be forced to listen to trash talk from and about them.

Dan and Gary discussed a special gift for their farmer friends. One evening they suggested the two get away for a few days. Since Gary was off from school the week between Christmas and New Year’s Eve the two would be willing to stay with the children if the dads wanted some ‘me time’. A few days later the young farmers accepted the offer. They wanted to visit Nashville, a seven hour drive. Dan invited his son Danny to stay at the farm that week. The sons of PT and David, Tommy age 10 and Josh age 7, enjoyed showing Danny, age 12, around the farm. They built snowmen and had fun sledding with Dan and Mr. Martin (Gary). Danny would call his teacher Mr. Martin. After elementary school 6th grade graduation and moving on to middle school he would call his father’s friend ‘Uncle Gary’.

To Dan’s surprise he learned that Gary appreciated classical music. Every time he visited his love there was music in the air. Will had purchased one of the new CD players with first-rate speakers. While all such music sounded the same to Dan, a sound that he found somewhat annoying, he learned to tune it out. Eventually he could hear it without irritation. To his surprise every once in a while he actually enjoyed what he was hearing. When Will suggested they attend a classical music concert in Cleveland Gary was thrilled and Dan unimpressed. Will called his friend Vlad in Cleveland, a professor at Western Reserve University, to discuss a visit. Vlad was also a devotee of classical music and lived within a 15 minute walk from Severance Hall, home to Cleveland Orchestra. Both the concert hall and orchestra are world renowned. Vlad mailed the schedule of events to Will who shared it with Gary. They selected a Saturday concert that featured music of Tchaikovsky including excerpts from Swan Lake and the Fifth Symphony. Dan with a smile on his face and dread in his heart assured them he would arrange to have the evening off.

When Dan heard Will and Gary discussing a VHS tape that Vlad had sent he boned up just thinking of the porn they were going to watch. Much to his disappointment he learned the tape was of a ballet, Swan Lake, with the lead male danced by some Russian named Rudolf Nureyev. Just to make his sweetie happy he feigned enthusiasm about the prospect of watching it that evening. After Gary put the tape in the VHS player he sat on the sofa between Will and Dan. To Dan’s relief the opening music was not as boring as most classical music he had heard. Then Prince Siegfried danced by Nureyev appeared on the screen. “Holy shit,” shouted Dan. “Do you see that incredible ass? The way the costume clings to it he might as well be naked. And look at that package up front. No wonder you guys are such fans of ballet.”

As the ballet continued Will told interesting facts about the luscious dancer, “He was born on a Trans-Siberian train near Irkutsk, Siberia (the city where Vlad found his former teacher and first love back in Chapter 45) to Muslim parents. Even in Siberia as a child his talents were noted and he eventually had the opportunity to begin his early career with the Mariinsky Theater (Called Kirov during Soviet times) in Leningrad (which reverted to its original name, St. Petersburg, after the breakup of the Soviet Union). At the age of 23 while dancing with a Soviet ballet group in Paris he defected to the west in 1961. His personal life is very interesting, especially from a gay viewpoint. He frequents the baths and rumor has it that he arranges sexual contacts in alleys behind theaters during intermissions.” (Note – he died at the age of 54 in 1993 caused by complications from AIDS).

Suddenly Dan saw ballet in a totally different light.

Dan was able to have the weekend off for their visit to Cleveland. After leaving Friday afternoon as soon as both Dan and Gary were home from work they were ringing Vlad’s doorbell in Cleveland by 6:30. Dan was immediately charmed by the now 68 year old Russian. His lover, Aiden (younger, age 46) was equally handsome but did not exhibit the essence of sex as did the Russian. After introductions and hugs Vlad told his new friends they would be joining a group of likeminded friends at a restaurant.

Vlad had reserved a table for thirteen in a private room at the restaurant. Dan and Gary were amazed as male couple after male couple arrived. Already there were Bruce and Fred (both 38, UPS driver and Bank manager). Within ten minutes the others all arrived: Lee and Owen (41 and 38 – Partner in an importing firm and Manager at BP Corporate Headquarters); Henry and Derrick (50 and 51 – Middle school English teacher and veterinarian); An elegant older couple Alex and Roland (both 77 – Russian, retired owner of landscape business, retired bookstore manager). Vlad and Alex addressed each other with greetings in their native Russian language. Everyone seemed to know everyone and there was a combination of hugs and kisses – some deep kisses. Gary and Dan felt like they had just landed on another planet. The waiter showed no sign of discomfort with this group while taking drink orders. To simplify the evening Vlad had ordered an Italian meal to be served family style.: Antipasto platers, minestrone soup, a pasta side, veal scaloppini or shrimp scampi as the main course, desserts of Pastries and Gelato, coffees and after dinner aperitifs: Amaretto, Frangelico, Limoncello and Sambuca.

Henry asked Gary if he could sit next to him as he wanted to discuss his concerns about Will’s health. Henry told Gary: “Over thirty years ago in Daisyville, Georgia while in high school I did yard work and ran errands for Professor ‘Will’ Lang. He realized this black teenager had both the intelligence and willpower to continue his education. He encourage me to study at a college and paid all my college expenses including tuition, room and board. I was introduced to the man who I would love through Will. We realized that my new love Seth, a white red head and black me could not live together in a small Georgia segregated town. During my senior year in college Will contacted a friend in Cleveland who arranged an interview with the Cleveland Board of Education. I have been a middle school English teacher since. I last visited Will about two months ago. In my opinion his health has seemed to deteriorate. When I last visited him he had the appearance of a much younger man than his age of 93. He has seemed to age rapidly and now appears to act his very old man age.”

Gary agreed with Henry replying that in the few months he had known Will he appeared to have slowed down. “It turned out to be an excellent situation, my wanting to move out of my parent’s home and Will needing company. Both Peter and PT told me how grateful they were that Will was not alone.”

When Henry asked Gary if he and Derrick (his new love following Seth’s tragic death) could visit the following weekend Gary replied that from his viewpoint they were welcome anytime and he knew that Will would looked forward to his visit.

Following a day of sightseeing including a visit to the Cleveland Art Museum at the request of Uncle Will they attended the concert. Four of the five (Will, Vlad, Aiden and Gary) totally enjoyed the concert while Dan was satisfied that his presence was making his Gary happy. There was one section of the concert that Dan found delightful, the excerpts from Swan Lake. Dan shut his eyes and as the music filled the concert hall he visualized the handsome Nureyev dancing the part of Prince Siegfried. By the end of the piece the thoughts of the dancing man’s bubble ass, bulge / cod piece / dance belt, strong long legs, small waist and nipples pushing out from the shirt resulted in a very happy Dan. Luckily his hard-on subsided during the applause at the end of the performance.

Later when he confessed to Gary his thoughts during the Swan Lake section of the concert the reply was, “Whatever floats you boat. Glad my man found some redeeming qualities in the performance.”

The following Friday afternoon Henry arrived in time for supper without his love. Derrick, now a partner in the veterinarian practice, had to work over the weekend unexpectedly. Thursday the young doctor scheduled to work the weekend had sprained his wrist playing baseball and would not have been able to perform some of the surgeries scheduled.

When Dan arrived after his shift the four sat down for the simple dinner prepared by Will and Gary. Henry entertained them with stories about Daisyville. He told how one summer while working for Will, “This white guy, Peter – the grand-nephew from Ohio, arrived. Will asked us to clean the basement. When removing screens from the basement windows our hands kept touching. Finally we stopped using the removal of the screens for a reason to touch and just massaged each other’s arms. Soon we were massaging more than just arms. A week later Peter modeled nude for a private art class Will taught that was separate from his position at the conservative college. Peter invited one of the artist to finish his drawing the following evening at Will’s home. Peter suggested I stay and meet this artist and possibly model for him. I met Seth that evening. We got involved in other activities and the drawing was not completed that evening. We soon were lovers. Upon graduation from college Seth and I moved north to Cleveland. We did not feel it was safe for two men to openly live together in rural Georgia and dangerous for a black and a white red head to share lives. My love and I were together for about fifteen years until his death in an auto accident fifteen years ago.

Dan offered to clean the kitchen while the others began a game of Scrabble, Will’s favorite board game. As usual extra points were given for words created that one would not share with his mother. By 9:00 Will stated that he was tired. This small act concerned Henry as he had never remembered Will going to bed early when there were guests. This was just not the same lively Will he had visited two months earlier. As soon as Will closed his bedroom door Henry decided to call Peter in Columbus. When he told Peter about his concern about Will’s health, Peter who had not seen his great uncle for over a month decided to immediately drive to the farm house in Seville. He arrived by 11:00 that evening. Henry waited up for his friend of more than twenty-five years.

As soon as Peter entered the house the two embraced. They were alone in the living room as Dan and Gary had gone to bed about fifteen minutes earlier. While Henry was basically in a one man relationship he did have a special feeling toward his friend of many years. Peter and his love Tom had an open relationship that had worked for almost forty years. The ‘hello’ embrace soon became erotic as each could feel the hard dick of the other. After checking on Will who was sleeping soundly, they went upstairs to share the guest room. They showered together. With the bathroom door open they dried each other. When an embarrassed, naked Gary with a cum dripping dick appeared at the door they invited him in to do what he had planned to do, piss. Peter had never met Dan’s love. Henry introduced them and to break the ice naked Peter decided to hug the embarrassed naked young man. By the time they finished their hug each was hard. As Peter and Henry inspected the younger’s magnum dick Gary did not miss the opportunity to check out the black natural one and Peter’s impressive cut one. As the two older men departed the bathroom while saying ‘good night’ Gary realized he would have to wait a few minutes to piss until he deflated some. Snuggled together in bed Peter and Henry relived their actions of the summer they met years earlier.

The next morning Will was surprised and very pleased when he found Peter in the kitchen. Peter told his great-uncle that when he had heard Henry was visiting he decided to make a quick trip. “Since Derrick was unable to come I did not want your guest, Henry, to feel neglected so I slept here rather than at PT’s (His son’s nearby farm).” By noon Peter agreed with Henry’s concerns about Will’s health and deterioration. That afternoon Peter visited his son, PT, and asked him to contact Will’s doctor Monday morning for the earliest possible appointment. Peter had to return home to Columbus early Monday morning as he had an afternoon seminar with a group of graduate students.

PT called Uncle Will’s primary doctor Monday morning and was able to schedule a Wednesday afternoon appointment. He drove his great-great uncle to the appointment. Following an examination and the results of blood tests the doctor found nothing of concern and was not surprised that a 93 year old would not be as active as earlier. The following weekend Peter again visited. He discussed the situation with PT, Gary and Dan. They agreed that Will should no longer drive his car and that he should not be alone at night. Also during the day when he was alone one of them would call him midday. When Peter discussed the plans with Will he did not object giving up the car since he only used it for short trips and had both PT and Gary to run errands. Also he chuckled when Peter asked if it was OK if either Dan or Gary slept with him. He replied, “They are welcome in my bed on the condition that they sleep in the nude.” A couple of weeks later when Dan and Gary went away for the weekend Uncle Will gladly welcomed his handsome great-great nephew, PT, to his bed.

This new sleeping arrangement did not stifle Dan and Gary’s quality time the nights that Dan slept there, which was most nights. Since Uncle Will went to bed early and got up late they had opportunity for evening and early morning happiness. On more than one occasion one would wake in the middle of the night feeling a desire for pleasure. He would either go upstairs for some quality time or come downstairs and satisfy their love with Will sound asleep on the other side of the bed.

Mid-December Dan’s wife called him with a request. She and her husband were planning to take their two children and Danny to Disneyland during the February school break. Before she could discuss any financial help Dan offered to pay all his son’s expenses. Not only did Dan pay all his son’s expenses he gave him $50 (1989 $50 = about $125 in 2019) for spending money. He also gave him $30 to take them all out to dinner. He told his ex-wife about the dinner plans and asked her to suggest a restaurant when Danny invited them and to act surprised with the gift of the meal.

In June 1989 Mr. Martin (Gary) said goodbye to his sixth grade students and wished them well as their time at elementary school ended and they would be middle school students the following fall. This meant that he would no longer be Danny’s teacher. Danny’s father had notified the owner of his apartment building that he would be moving out July 1. The last week of June Danny and Mr. Martin helped Dan move to the farm house. He moved into the room across the hall from Gary’s – or at least his clothes and other personal belongings moved there. He would only sleep in that room on nights when his son visited. Danny was given his own room, the small room at the end of the hall that had been Sean’s mother’s room 90 years earlier. Since during most nights for the past six months Dan had slept at the farm house the move was easy.

Dan had never noticed his son having any interest in girls until he entered middle school. Of course when he was thirteen he did not have an interest in girls and thought his fascination with boys and men was just the way it was for all guys. On the weekends when Danny visited his father he often had a long conversation on the phone with a girl using a phone upstairs for privacy. Dan thought back to his feeling when he was Danny’s age and realized that he was infatuated with boys so it was possible his son had the same feelings about girls.

Years earlier when Dan was the age of his son a handsome boy, Hal, three years older, lived next door. Dan remembered watching him mow the lawn shirtless. He still remembers that sweaty body. One day when Hal was in his driveway shooting hoops into the basketball net placed over the garage door he invited Dan to join him. They short hoops and then did a one on one game. While Dan was athletic for his age the older boy out played him. Dan did not mind since he really enjoyed being close to this older boy. Both were wearing short shorts, the style in 1968. Suddenly Dan realized Hal was not wearing anything under his shorts and if he stretched for a shot the tip of his dick would appear. Hal caught Dan checking him out. He laughed as he said, “I got a big one, the biggest in my gym class.” Then with a smile he said, “Let’s have a coke. There are cans in the refrigerator in the garage.” They entered the garage by a door at the side. The main garage door was closed. The garage was cool on that hot summer day. Hal got two cans of coke from the refrigerator and gave one to Dan. He then took two folding lawn chairs down that were hanging on the wall. He opened one and handed the other to Dan. Hal placed his chair opposite Dan’s and sat down. He spread his legs and half his dick fell out of the short shorts. Of course Dan starred at it. Hal then said, “Want to see it hard.” Dan did not reply. Hal pulled his shorts up so both the dick and balls were fully exposed. Then he stroked it a couple of times. “Already did this once today. This heat got me in the mood again. How old are you?”

“Thirteen”

“When I was your age I started jacking off. You do it yet?”

Dan had no idea what he was talking about. “I don’t know what you mean.”

“Just do what I do. All boys do this.” As he said this Hal pulled his shorts down and was now totally naked with his shorts around his ankles.

Suddenly Dan realized his dick was hard. He wanted to imitate his neighbor so he pulled his shorts down. Hal looked at the younger dick and stated, “Impressive. You are bigger than I was at your age.”

Dan placed his hands around his hard dick and mimicked the movements of Hal. It was an absolutely amazing feeling. He had been hard before and it felt good but he had never touched himself like this. Suddenly Hal stood up and started stroking faster. Then white stuff shot out of his piss hole. As Dan continued to stroke while examining the pool of cream on the garage floor he felt his body convulsing. He also stood and while these new, strange, wonderful feelings went through his entire body white stuff squirted out of his dick’s piss hole. It was not as much as Hal’s and did not shoot as far.

“That was impressive for a thirteen year old. You are now a man. Now you can start fucking and make a girl happy.”

Since Dan had a perplexed look on his face Hal asked. “Do you know about fucking, screwing, making babies? Shoving it into a cunt?” No reply. “You have a lot to learn. My dad is coming home soon and will be opening the garage door. Don’t want him to catch us with our pants down and jizz on the floor. Come over tomorrow and I will tell you all about it. What we just did was ‘jacking-off’. All guys do it. Try it again tonight in bed. Catch the jizz in a Kleenex and hide it in the bottom of a waste basket in the morning.”

That night Dan took a roll of toilet paper to his bedroom and in the moonlit room had his second cumming of the day.

The next day Dan saw Hal shooting hoops in the driveway again wearing short shorts. He went out and said ‘Hi’ to his neighbor. “I got something to show you. It’s in my bedroom. My mom and dad are gone for the day.” In Hal’s bedroom Dan was given an illustrated lecture on fucking. Hal had a porn magazine with pictures of women spread eagle, guys fucking women, guys getting sucked by women, guys going down on women and guys cumming on tits, in mouths and on pussies as Hal called that place between the women’s legs. Hal then told Dan how he had made out with a girl and touched her tits but when he tried to put his finger under her panties she pushed him away. With another girl who would not let him touch her he had put her hand on his crotch and let her feel it through his pants. He hoped that the next time they went out she would touch him if he pulled it out. Following the illustrated lecture and a jack-off session they went out to the driveway and played basketball.

That night Dan ‘jacked-off’ as he did at least once every day thereafter.

As his thoughts of himself at the age of his son, Danny, he wondered if his son was aware of such stuff.

A couple of weeks later on a Saturday while they had lunch at the kitchen table Dan decided that this was the time to have the ‘talk’. Gary was at class at the University of Akron and Will was resting.

“Danny, There is something I want to discuss with you. You probably know some or maybe a lot of what I am going to talk about. At your age I knew nothing on the subject of sex. There is nothing wrong about sex. Some parents believe that children should not be informed since it would encourage them to get promiscuous, which means doing bad sexy stuff. Like many boys I got my first lesson from an older boy. He was my sixteen year old neighbor. While I am glad that he explained stuff to me that I had never even thought about yet, it would have been better to learn from someone with more knowledge. A lot of boys your age get confused because they feel changes in their body and how it responds but do not know why. For some reason there is a lot of guilt about the mystery of sex. If it has not happened yet you will soon learn that it feels good, no – great, when you touch you penis / dick or whatever you call it. If it has not happened yet you will learn that stroking it causes wonderful feelings through your body. That is normal. And if it has not happened yet when you stroke your dick white stuff will squirt out when you get this feeling. That is normal, VERY normal. I am not going to ask you if any of this has happened, that is your private business that you may share with me but for some reason boys don’t talk to their fathers about it. When the white stuff, called cum, squirts it is a sign that you are turning into a man. About every month when a girl reaches a certain age she produces a tiny egg inside her. This starts happening at about the same time as boys mature, or shoot cum. The cum is filled with tiny fishlike stuff called sperm. If a tiny sperm touches the tiny egg a baby is created and grows inside the mother. When God created men and women he designed their bodies so that it really felt good for the guy to release his sperm and the girl to receive it. If it did not feel good men and women would not have desire to make babies and there would be no humans on earth. This book explains how all this works. It was written for boys your age. Not all boys develop at the same age. Maybe you have felt these changes, maybe you have not yet. If by the age of sixteen you are not shooting the jizz tell me and we will visit a doctor. Otherwise, enjoy yourself as you turn into a man.”

“A couple of final words. While you might be or soon will be mature enough to create babies, you are not old enough to work full time and support a family. So, my son, NO messing around with girls. You can hold hands, you can kiss, but no more until you are old enough to get married and support a family.”

“Another very serious topic. If an older person wants to mess with you say NO and tell me. That is not only bad, it is against the law and any adult who does ‘funny stuff’ could be arrested and go to jail. And, as a deputy sheriff I would gladly arrest such a pervert or bad person. I do realize that sometimes boys around your age mess around with each other and experiment. That is normal. But, NEVER do anything with anyone, even another boy your age if one of you do not want to do it.”

“So, please read this book. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me. Nothing you could ask would surprise or shock me. I wish that when I was your age I had a book like this one and a father who was willing to tell me about life. I got my basic information from a sixteen year old who I later discovered was not that well informed.”

Dan had a little difficulty finding the book for his son. He asked his love, Gary, a sixth grade teacher if he were aware of such a book. Gary asked the librarian at the elementary school if such a book was available. Sadly none were. He then called the librarian at the middle school and explained that a parent had requested a book that explained the facts of life to a young teenage boy. The librarian was not surprised and gave him the title and author of a book. Unfortunately the local bookstore did not stock it. When he asked to have it ordered the reply by the prim and proper male owner was: “We do not sell pornography.” When he told Will about his quest the old man suggested he call Roland Johns, the retired bookstore manager in Cleveland. He had met Roland at the restaurant party hosted by Vlad two years earlier the weekend they had visited Cleveland to attend the symphony. During a long phone conversation that included Roland’s concern about Will and inquiries about Dan’s life Roland told Dan he would order the book and have it shipped directly to him. When Dan asked for his address so he could mail a check to pay for the book Roland stated that it would be a gift to his son, something that he wished he had received when a teenager over sixty years earlier. A week later the book arrived in the mail.

While Uncle Will’s love of life and positive attitude remained he continued to slow down. He started going to bed earlier, sleeping later in the morning and taking naps in the afternoon.

One evening in November of 1990 Dan surprised Gary and Will with a Black Forest cake he had purchased at a bakery. He was looking for a reason to cheer up Will and decided they should celebrate two years of Gary living in the farm house. Their 95 year old friend enjoyed reminiscing about their time together over the cake and glasses of Moscato, Will’s favorite wine.

That night Gary woke up to a strange atmosphere. He realized something was different. Looking at the clock he saw that it was 3:30. Awake in the middle of the night he thought of his love sleeping naked upstairs. As he planned to tiptoe out of the room to visit Dan and have a cuddle and hopefully more he realized what was unusual. The room was totally silent. The quiet snoring of Uncle Will was not there. He gently shook the old man. No response. He was sad, but not surprised that his friend was no longer with him. He jumped out of bed and ran upstairs. Waking the sound sleeping Dan he told his love that Uncle Will had passed away in his sleep. Dan rushed to their friend’s bed to confirm death. As a deputy sheriff he had had some medical training and immediately realized that Gary’s suspicion was correct.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..