Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,128 Words
  • 1,240 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 47. The Deputy’s Awakening

August 1988

As the two younger men held their beers and Uncle Will a glass of wine they toasted their new friendship. Then before Dan could answer Uncle Will’s query, ‘Tell us about yourself’ Peter interrupted, Dan, don’t be shy. I told Uncle Will about our sharing this afternoon. It did not shock him, just intrigued him. We will gladly share our backgrounds with you. I have been with my ‘Love’ Tom for thirty years. Will’s thirty-five year relationship with his Love, JB, lasted until JB’s death. We’ll tell you anything you want to know about our lives but first we want to know more about the handsome, sexy deputy sheriff.

“I grew up here in Medina County. My dad is a factory foreman and my mother works part-time as a bookkeeper at an auto dealership. I have two older sister, both are married, have children and live in the area. In high school I was an average student. I played football and am remembered as the guy who kicked the field goal that won our school the regional championship my senior year. Within a month of high school graduation I departed for a stint with the Army. I spent most of my three years in the service at Fort Benning in Georgia. There were no USA military crises during the three years I was in the service so it was mostly uneventful. I had my first sexual encounter there. A group of guys in my unit insisted I come with them to town on a weekend pass. They told me that for $10 I would have a great experience. I was a loner in the army so the opportunity to do something with the guys was intriguing even though $10 was a lot of money back then. I later discovered they had a monthly encounter with a woman who would do it for $50 (over $200 in 2019 money) with up to five guys. One of their group was unable to go that weekend and they needed another $10. We went to her house in a rural area. Her husband or boyfriend or pimp greeted us at the door. He collected the $50. One by one the guys went to a back room. I was given the last position. When I entered the room she was lying on the bed naked. I wasn’t sure what I should do. She told me the others had told her this might be my first time. I did not reply. She told me to undress. Then she sat up and examined my dick saying she needed to make sure it was clean. Luckily I got hard and she laid back and spread her legs. I shoved in and that was it. I was lucky I didn’t get some disease as I did not use a rubber and assume none of the others did. To my relief it was only that one time. The only other woman I ever had sex with was my wife. Upon discharge I returned home and married Jennifer, a high school sweetheart. Nine months after our wedding Danny Junior was born. Both of us were virgins on our wedding night. It’s a miracle that we created a son on our brief honeymoon. She is a good person and I really like and respect her. But now I realize I didn’t ‘Love’ her. When she confessed to me after five years of marriage that she was seeing one of our high school classmates, a high school history teacher, I was more relieved than upset. Our divorce was very friendly. Although Danny lives with his mother and Bruce I see him on a regular basis. I am more involved in his life than my father was in mine.”

“As far as my sex life is concerned there is almost nothing to tell. The only female sex was that one time with the whore and then with my wife. And after the honeymoon our sex was infrequent. I never had a strong urge. I do not blame her for screwing Bruce. I suppose you two have a lot of experience with men. I have almost nothing to tell. Like most or all boys I learned the joy of jerking off. I got caught doing it with another boy by a leader at a church sponsored camp out. He gave us such a hell fire lecture that I didn’t do it again for six months and after that with great guilt. In my junior year of high school the captain of our high school football team challenged the other team members to a shooting party in the locker room. We each put fifty cents (about $2.50 in 2019 prices) on a pile on the floor. We then stood in a circle and on the count of three dropped our pants and started stroking our dicks. The first guy to cum got all the money. The last had to clean the mess on the floor. What a wonderful experience. I was allowed to look at other guys hard dicks. I was the winner almost half the time and I never had to clean the floor. One day the coach walked in on us. His only comment was ‘Boys Will Be Boys’ as he turned around and did a quick exit. A week later he gave us a sex lecture. Basically he told us that when a girl says no, she means no. That if a girl says yes and then changes her mind, too bad for the guy. No matter how much she flirts with you, if she says no, DO NOT force her. Then with a smile he said, ‘That is why God gave you a fist which based on what I saw last week I know you know how to use it’. He then lectured us on using a rubber. He demonstrated by rolling one on a banana. He also told us the location of some places that had machines in the men’s room selling them.”

“Today was the first time since our football team circle jerks that I did it with another man or even saw a hard dick except once when I secretly watched a guy in my Army unit jerk off. Peter, I knew there was a bathroom on the first floor when I asked about pissing. A few years ago I answered a call at your son’s farmhouse when the old man owner had fallen in the bathroom and needed help getting up. It seemed unusual that you walked me to the upstairs bathroom. Usually someone would say, ‘it’s upstairs, turn left’ and not follow the person to the bathroom. Then when you stood at the door for some reason I cannot explain I decided not to shut the door. Then when I realized you were watching me I decided to give you a show. We were both certainly of like minds.”

“I have never known two men in a loving situation until today. Then in just a few hours I see PT and David together and learn that both of you have or had long term relationships. I envy all of you and want to hear your stories. Most important, how did you find the love of your life?”

Peter then gave a summary of his coming of age from accidentally (or was it planned) meeting Tom thirty years earlier, their marriages and many adventures and friendships. Will told about his treatment 75 years earlier by his family here in Ohio. He was made to feel like an outcast. His move away led him to Daisyville, Georgia and meeting the love of his life JB. During their conversation Dan asked many questions, especially related to how one meets their ‘love’.

Will then stated, “Boys, it’s 11pm, past my bedtime. Dan you are welcome here anytime. See you soon. Goodnight and pleasant dreams.” As Will stood Dan said, “Wow, time sure flies when you are having a good time. I must get going.”

Before he stood Peter reached for his hand, “You are welcome to stay here tonight.”

When Dan gave Peter a quizzical look he continued, “If you want to find the ‘right’ man you should be comfortable being with a man. Tom and I have a loving relationship. I know he would not feel betrayed if I spent some time with you. In fact, I would not be surprised if he told me he messed around with Dom, our barber friend, while I was gone. Let’s go upstairs and see what happens. The rule in this house is that no one is ever forced to do something they don’t want to do. You will be in complete control. Before Dan could resist Peter took his hand and led the bewildered new friend upstairs.

“We both need showers.” Still holding Dan’s hand Peter entered the bathroom. Dan seemed in a trance as Peter took control. Peter removed his shirt and then removed Dan’s. As Peter took off his shoes Dan removed his. Then Peter undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. He undid Dan’s. As Peter lowered his nylon dark blue boxers Dan stood transfixed. Peter’s dick stood at full attention. Dan’s was obviously straining to be released. As Dan stood in his tight white Fruit of the Loom briefs Peter leaned in. He placed his lips against Dan’s. When Dan did not move away Peter reached up and pulled their faces together. Dan did not resist. Keeping his mouth closed Peter kissed the virgin to a man lips. He then wrapped his arms around the law man, and placed his cheek against the other’s. Dan reached up and wrapped his arms around Peter. The two men embraced cheek to cheek, sweaty chest to sweaty chest and hard dick to hard dick. Peter stepped back and placed Dan’s hands on the top band of his white briefs. Still in a trance Dan lowered them. His freed dick oozed joy juice. Peter stepped into the shower and Dan willingly followed. Using a soaped up wash cloth Peter massaged his friend’s chest with special gentle attention to the now hard nipples. He then raised the arms and sensuously washed each pit. Dan had no response, positive or negative. Peter then kneeled and tenderly washed the balls and dick. With the hard, dripping dick inches from his face, Peter leaned forward and swallowed it to the base. He pulled completely out and then drove it down his throat again. Still no response from Dan. As he continued the mouth thrusts he felt the dick pulsate in his mouth. He was then rewarded with shot after shot of man juice. Dan grabbed Peter’s shoulders as his entire body convulsed. When Dan seemed stabilized Peter stood and asked, “Are you OK?”

“Never been better was the reply.”

Peter then handed the soap and washcloth to Dan who tenderly washed Peter’s chest and stomach. Dan then kneeled and inspected Peter’s impressive dick with its large head. He tentatively touched it with his soapy hand. He then placed his fist around it and stroked it up, down, up. After three slippery strokes Peter cried out as he shot massive spurts that landed on Dan’s face and chest. Dan laughed as he washed the cum off himself while still kneeling. Standing they washed each other’s back and then dried the other. Taking Dan’s hand Peter led him to the bedroom. Realizing the deputy sprouted another hard dick Peter guided him to the bed. With his new friend laying on his back Peter once again molested the pleading dick with his lips. Although this cumming took longer to arrive it was as intense as the first. Peter then laid on his back next to his friend and stroked himself to a second cumming that landed on his belly this time. After cleaning himself with the tissues always available on the night table he pulled the covers up, cuddled next to Dan and whispered, “Welcome to the world of man sex.”

The next sound heard was the blaring of the alarm clock. As Dan opened his eyes he had a look of confusion on his face. “Wow, am I still here. I thought everything that happened was a dream. Did you really do me twice?”

“Yes my friend.” Then as Peter pulled the covers back Dan’s morning woodie stood at attention. “I think your little Dan is telling us something. I will take care of it.” Peter leaned in and was soon tasting his third serving of deputy sheriff cream.

“Well, how did you boys sleep?” Uncle Will said with a chuckle as he placed coffee cups on the table. “Or is it more like, how well did you not sleep?”

Dan smiled, “Yesterday morning at this time I was a naive guy thinking I was the only one in the world with such thoughts. Now I have learned that not only are there other men like me, but most important there are men in meaningful relationships. I also learned that great sex can happen without just your fist. Will, you found your man in a small town. Peter, you connected on a school bus. I now realize it is possible to find a soulmate. But how?”

Peter interrupted, “Come back for dinner this evening and if you have an opportunity stop by at the farm this afternoon. But, anytime now Rachel, David’s mother, will be dropping off the two year olds, Becky and Emily. I told her I would take the girls today while she and her neighbor can tomatoes. We’ll be at the farm.”

Dan replied, “I should hit the road. Need to go home and change into my uniform. Definitely see you this evening and hopefully I’ll be able to swing by the farm. Also, thanks for the loan of the underwear, These black silky boxers sure feel different than my Fruit of the Loom tidy whities. The only problem is that they feel too good on my man parts. I’m getting boned up right now just from the soft and smooth feeling.”

As Dan walked toward the door Peter stood and wrapped his arms around the deputy. “You have a good and safe day.” Peter then planted a kiss on his lips. As Dan turned the door opened and the two little girls bounded in followed by Rachel. Following a brief introduction Dan was on his way and Peter had the two year olds on his lap.

That day on the farm Peter did not have an opportunity for a private conversation with PT and David until after lunch when the girls took naps. While he helped them lay drainage pipe in the ditch they had dug the previous day he filled them in on Dan’s background. He did not go into any details related to the sex but did state that Dan had stayed overnight which certainly implied some kind of activity. They discussed Dan’s lack of knowledge related to man sex as well as his desire to meet the right guy. All agreed that Dan needed to have gay friends, not necessarily for sex but to be comfortable around like minded men. Dan called mid-afternoon and told Peter he would not be able to visit the farm but that he did look forward to seeing them that evening. Soon after hanging up the phone rang again. Peter correctly assumed it was Tom who when his schedule permitted called from his office in Columbus. After Peter gave the details of the encounters with Dan and explanation of the naivety of this almost virgin gay man Tom suggested he invite Dan to visit Columbus. “I am sure we could bring him more out of his shell now that you have cracked it.”

Peter chuckled as he replied, “My thoughts exactly. I was going to suggest it, you beat me to it. Here we are, two horney men with similar ideas or should I say plans for encounters.”

Tom then told about the events since his call two days earlier. He had visited Dom at the barber at closing. Dom insisted on trimming his crotch area. He again offered to shave the balls to make them finger touching and licking good. Tom had again refused the offer of having a straight razor caressing his tender and meaningful area. As expected he had given the adorable barber a vigorous fuck.

Peter arrived at Uncle Will’s after having left the two year old cousins, Becky and Emily, with David and PT. As he helped prepare dinner Dan arrived with six packs of beer and Vernor’s Ginger Ale. As they sat at the table while a meatloaf baked Will asked Dan about his day. After telling about an accident on Route 42 five miles south of Medina where a truck loaded with pigs rolled over he soon turned the subject to male relationships. “Now that I realize it is possible and normal I hope someday to be in a relationship like you have Peter and you had Will. Before yesterday I never even imagined such a situation. Now it is all I can think about. You have opened me to a new world. I feel like E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial who landed on earth in the Spielberg movie a few years ago. All of a sudden I realize there are possibilities that I had never considered. Something that you mentioned yesterday I did not understand. You told me that PT and David go to the baths in Cleveland about once a month. That they enjoy watching others and may have a little touchie, feelie in the orgy room and steam room, but, ‘no lips below the hips with strangers’ or any other activity. What are baths and orgy rooms? I think I understand the touchie and feelie and ‘no lips below the hips’ but not the place you were talking about.”

Peter then explained the cliental, activities and layout of the baths in Cleveland and Columbus. While he did not want to get into a discussion of fucking he did discuss other possible activities. Peter then made a proposal. “On your day off I invite you to visit Tom and me in Columbus. It is only about a ninety minute drive on I-77 to our home from here. I know Tom would enjoy meeting you (said with a smile and wink). We could take you to the baths in Columbus. When is you next day off?”

“I have Tuesday and Wednesday off next week.”

“I don’t have any specific duties at the university next week. Tom will be working but I am sure will make himself available in the evenings. You could drive down Monday after work and stay until Thursday morning if you like. Think about it.”

Over dinner and while all three washed dishes Will and Peter told their new friend about various relationships: Vlad and Aiden, Roland And Alex, Henry and Seth, Father Sean and Father Frank, Bob who originally owned the farm who had died during the war on D Day and his lover (not identified as it was not known by many that David’s grandfather was the lover), Jacob and Rob in Washington DC, and then Tim and Luis in New York City.

After finishing in the kitchen Will shared some of his photography collection with Dan. As a professional photographer he had numerous pictures of men of all ages. Will only showed photos of men who he knew would not object to begin viewed by a stranger which was most of his photos. He had nude photos of most of the men discussed at dinner. Dan was intrigued by the photos of Tom, both when he was twenty and recently. He commented that he looked forward to seeing ‘all’ of Tom as he had never seen a natural dick up close. All of the boys on his football team who participated in the circle jerks were cut. He had briefly seen natural ones while in the army with no possibility of a close inspection. He had admired photos of Greek and Italian statues, especially ‘David’ by Michelangelo and also in ‘dirty’ magazines of which there were a few shared by officers in his department at work. However, all these magazines emphasized women or men with women, no men alone and certainly no men with men.

Then Peter announced, “We should pay for our supper.”

Dan gave him a questioning look and started to take out his wallet.

Peter laughed, “Uncle Will neither wants nor needs our money. You have something that would very much please him. I’ll show you in the bedroom.” The three went to Will’s first floor bedroom. Peter then embraced his new friend and whispered into his ear. Dan smiled and nodded yes. “Uncle, would you please help us remove our clothes.” Peter stood in front of his uncle who unbuttoned and removed his shirt. Uncle Will gently rubbed the chest and pinched each nipple. Then Dan stood in front of Uncle Will. Next Peter guided his elderly uncle to a chair. Having removed his shoes and socks he stood in front of him and slightly gyrated. Uncle undid the belt, unzipped they fly and let the pants drop to the floor. He then massaged the boxer shorts covered dick. Then with some difficulty he lowered the shorts releasing the hard piece. He stroked it, played with the balls and leaned in to kiss it. Without hesitation Dan moved in place and was soon oozing precum as Will played with him. Then Peter kneeled and took the law officer’s piece in his mouth. When Dan cried out in pleasure Peter pulled back directed the streams of cum to his chest. Uncle Will leaned in, rubbed his hand on the cum covered chest and then licked his sticky fingers. Peter stood and by instinct Dan kneeled. He slowly stroked Peter’s large piece directing the massive cum shot onto his chest. Uncle Will again leaned in and fingered the cum followed by sucking his fingers clean.

“Thank you my friends. This old man will have sweet dreams tonight. You two need to go upstairs and shower. Sweet dreams to you both.” Then with a chuckle, “Don’t do anything unless it is something I would have done.”

When they returned to the bedroom following showers that included Peter sucking his friend and Dan jerking off his friend Peter stated. “I have something to show you.” From under a floor board in the closet he removed a pile of magazines. ”I keep these hidden as sometimes PT and David’s sons as well as other less enlightened people sleep upstairs. I remember how inquisitive I was when I was there age. Once I found some dirty pictures that my dad had hidden. By today’s standards they were tame but for a young boy to find pictures of naked women was VERY interesting. You might find these interesting.” The pile contained only male porn. They differed from Uncle Will’s photographs since they were in color and showed sex acts, not just smiling handsome naked men in various stages of arousal. One series of pictures both intrigued and shocked Dan. Two men in business suits helping each other undress were on the first page of the tableau. On the next page a series of photos showed them naked, kissing, touching and sucking. The following page had the shocker. The first photo was of one rimming the other. Then holding his dick against the ass of the other. Then with the dick head inserted. Then with it plunged all the way in. Dan was surprised seeing his first man fuck. He did not understand why the man being raped was smiling. Questions about fucking followed. Peter then explained the terms ‘top’ and ‘bottom’. He further explained that not all gay men enjoyed being either or both. He told his friend that men who were into it received fantastic sensations from the encounters. When Dan’s questions got too personal he avoided confessing that he enjoyed bottoming for his love, Tom. “When we visit the baths I am sure you will be able to witness this endeavor. You may borrow some of these magazines on two conditions: First if anyone discovers you have them you tell them you found them in a trash can and secondly you return them clean with no pages stuck together.” Dan started to ask the meaning of the second condition when he realized the answer and chuckled.

An exhausted Peter pulled the covers over his naked body while the amazed Dan inspected the magazines. In the middle of the night Peter woke and happily felt the body of this new friend cuddled and entwined with his.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It took me a while to get through this chapter as I kept getting pulled away to deal with other things. This was a great chapter and it seems like the men have a new friend and just as a friend for most of them. I can’t wait to read the next chapter to see what Dan thinks about the baths in Columbus, he seems to be having some fun with Peter while visiting Uncle Wills home.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..