Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,260 Words
  • 1,353 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 19. Happy New Year – 1973  

Happy New Year – 1973

After reading the invitation to the New Year’s Eve Party Owen and Lee went upstairs and knocked on the door of Vlad and Aiden. Vlad, wearing a red silk robe, a Christmas gift from Aiden, answered the door. While they sat in the living room discussing the party invitation Owen eyed Vlad’s exposed chest in the loosely wrapped robe. He wished the robe was opened lower exposing the handsome uncut dick he had only seen once, the night they pissed on the happy man from the bar.

Vlad gave them backgrounds on their friends who had issued the invitation. “They had met them through mutual acquaintances, Peter and Tom of Columbus. Roland and Alex, both in their early sixties had been lovers for forty years. In the 1930s they had met in the nearby park when Roland was a student at Western Reserve University and Alex, a poor Russian immigrant living with his parents, worked as a laborer when he could find a job during the depression. Today Roland is a manager at Cleveland’s largest bookstore chain and Alex owns a successful landscaping business. They are gracious hosts in their Shaker Height’s home.” Vlad told the boys they would meet interesting people at the party and a good time was always had with Roland and Alex at their men only parties. They enthusiastically accepted the invitation. Vlad picked up the phone and called the hosts. After wishing a Merry Christmas he told them the young friends would cheerfully accept the party invitation. The remainder of the telephone conversation was in a foreign language, Russian. After hanging up Vlad told them Roland and Alex were looking forward to meeting them. He hoped it would not bother them that they would be the youngest men at the party. He then explained that Alex had answered the phone. They enjoyed talking to each other in their native language. Alex had reminded him that a Merry Christmas greeting was early as the Russian Orthodox Christmas would not be celebrated for two weeks.

Vlad asked about their visit to Owen’s home. Owen told about his mother’s cool attitude toward Lee which was not unexpected. He then continued relating how Lee had expertly played the organ Christmas Eve. “By the time they left mother was delighted that her son’s new friend’s organ playing had captivated the entire congregation, father was impressed with his car and background and Sally liked him because he makes me happy”. He joked as he continued, “Unfortunately the serious organ playing was limited to the church. Since we slept in separate rooms and were always under the watchful eyes of mother playing the man organs was limited to a couple of quick blow and hand jobs.”

Vlad and Aiden had just returned a few hours earlier from a week long visit to the farm near Seville, about an hour drive into Ohio farmland where they visited two good friends, Reg and Will. Both in their 70s Reg had been a valuable and loveable friend to Vlad. Soon after arrival in the USA over twenty-five years ago Vlad had attended a Methodist Church in Washington DC, not for the religious experience, but the ‘American’ experience since it was the tradition to attend church on Sunday morning in the 1940s. Reg had mentored Vlad as he transitioned from the Soviet to American life style. Reg shared his home and bed with Vlad. With Reg’s encouragement and financial support Vlad had completed an undergraduate university program in Washington and moved to Cleveland to continue his studies obtaining master’s and a PhD at Western Reserve University where he was now a respected professor. While Reg’s home was in Washington DC and Will’s on the farm the two visited each other frequently and enjoyed traveling together. They were planning to stay with Vlad and Aiden during the month of January attending the theater, Cleveland Orchestra concerts at nearby Severance Hall, museum hopping and generally enjoying each other’s company. In February they were flying to Paris, the ’City of Love’, to explore during the quiet winter season. Vlad told the young friends they would enjoy meeting these mature men with fascinating backgrounds and life adventures.

When Vlad stood his robe accidentally (or not) fell open and Owen received a glimpse of the well-endowed uncut dick swinging over full balls. Vlad did not immediately pull the robe closed. After they departed Aiden commented, “Owen certainly enjoyed checking out your exposed chest and then more. He made no attempt to hide his inspection of the glorious dick you flaunted”.

Vlad replied, “It is your fault. This soft silk Christmas gift you gave me caresses my body. Just the feeling of its softness makes me horney. That peek at all of me was my special Christmas present to Owen.”

“I knew your reaction to the feel of the robe would be worth the cost ‘as you dawn your gay apparel. After all these years you still constantly turn me on.” He then approached his lover pressing his lips to his and he slid his hand through the robe opening to the crotch. The robe fell to the floor as Aiden fell to his knees. And so the Merry Christmas celebration continued.

New Year’s Eve as the four friends pulled into the driveway Owen was impressed with the appearance of the holiday decorated elegant home of Roland and Alex. There were already a number of cars in the driveway. Alex and Roland greeted their guests in the gaily decorated entrance hall. Both the young men were surprised at the vitality of these two men who they had pictured as ‘old guys’. Short thin Roland was handsome and Alex was stunning. Just under six feet tall (1.83 m), and muscular he had the bluest eyes they had ever seen. His dirty blond thick hair crowned his rugged, sexy face. Owen, who was intrigued by uncut dicks thought to himself as he felt a twinge in his crotch, ‘you are a handsome Russian, therefore you must have a handsome uncut dick’.

After introductions Alex stated, “There is one American Christmas tradition that I especially adore. You two are standing under the mistletoe.” He then pulled both into a hug kissing one and then the other on the lips. Owen kissed back with his tongue as the two lingered longer than a traditional friendly kiss required.

They were then escorted into the living room and introduced to the other ten guests, men who appeared to rang in age from their thirties to sixties or older.

They gravitated to two guests, Henry Baily and Seth Cudley. They learned that both were from small towns in Georgia. They had met as a result of Seth taking an art class from Will Lang, an art professor at the local college. The same now retired Will that Vlad and Aiden had visited on the farm the week before Christmas. The grand-nephew of Will who was visiting from Ohio twenty –five years earlier in the summer of 1958 had posed nude for the class. The nephew, Peter Smith, had invited Seth to the house to finish the painting. Henry, a college student, was doing yard work and odd jobs for Uncle Will the summer Peter visited. Despite the prejudices of small town Georgia the white Peter and Negro Henry became friends and created a love nest in the basement of Uncle Will’s home. When Seth visited the evening after the art class Peter suggested Henry watch and possibly pose while Seth finished the nude painting. The painting was not finished that evening as a loving friendship developed between Seth and Henry. However, there love was dangerous for two reasons: love between two men was not accepted and even more threatening was love between a black and a white in rural Georgia. Negro Henry was tall, handsome with penetrating brown eyes. Red head Seth was pure white with a muscular build. They had moved north hoping to find a more acceptable environment for their mixed race friendship. With the guidance of Will and their host tonight, Roland, Henry had found a position in Cleveland teaching junior high school English. Seth had been hired by Alex at his landscaping firm. With his mechanical and leadership skills he now assisted Alex in running the business. Alex hoped that Seth would take over the business when he retired.

The four easily discussed their backgrounds, life in Cleveland and future plans. When Henry discovered Lee was an accomplished pianist he took his hand and led him to the piano. The shy Lee was hesitant but Henry insisted and the music began. When he started playing a Rachmaninoff concerto all conversation ceased as the guests realized they were hearing a true virtuosos playing. Tears came to the eyes of Alex and Vlad who had both lived in Moscow prior to coming to the USA as had Sergei Rachmaninoff. The playing was interrupted when Roland announced the televised spectacle of the ball dropping hosted by Dick Clark at Times Square in New York City would be on in ten minutes. Champaign was distributed and all joined in the countdown as the ball dropped ushering in 1973.

The party continued for another hour. As guests began to depart Vlad took Owen and Lee aside telling them that although the formal party had ended they were invited to stay the night. “I and Aiden as well as Henry and Seth will continue to party after the other guests have gone. You two are also invited to stay. If you choose not to you may take my car home. Henry will drive Aiden and me home in the morning. Before you accept or decline the invitation you should know the agenda. It will be sexual. Aiden and I are true to each other except for very infrequent trysts with close friends. We have strong feelings for Alex and Roland and enjoy their company. The fact is that Alex is a bottom and enjoys, really enjoys, being fucked. The four of us, myself, Aiden, Henry and Seth, will give him what he wants. Then we will go our separate ways for the remainder of the night and Roland will continued what we started. You are invited to participate or just watch.”

At this point Roland walked over, “I assume Vlad is extending our invitation. It is a sincere offer. You are welcome to participate or just observe. It would certainly be wonderful to have such handsome young men in the room with us even if you do not join in. Alex and I truly hope you will stay.”

Lee replied, “Thank you for the invitation. Owen and I will discuss it and let you know.”

They stepped aside. Owen began, “So my love, what do you think?”

Lee: “I am willing to stay, but if you do not want to I have no problem going home with you now and celebrating the beginning of 1973 in our special way.”

Owen: “Actually, I find the concept of ‘fucking’ strange but interesting. I do not know if I would be willing to participate. Also, I have never seen a black man up close. The few times I have had an opportunity to check one out was in the gymnasium shower at college when I was too intimidated to even sneak a peek at the whole body. Henry is handsome. I assume he is not different than us except for the color. But white or black, I would like to see that handsome body. And the red head Seth with the pure white skin is intriguing. Is the hair red down there? Must be enchanting. I would like to stay. Just looking at those guys would be interesting.”

Lee: “I agree with all of your observations. I have also never seen a black man up close. Just thinking of it is making me hard. Also, those handsome Russians, Vlad and Alex. The thought of watching Vlad’s ass flex as he pumps into Alex has me getting really hard. (Owen looked down noting the obvious tent in Lee’s pants) Let’s go for it and see what we see, maybe more than just see.” With that Lee pulled his love in for a kiss.

They returned to Roland and Vlad. “We will accept but we are not sure about level of participation. Right now we are saying ‘eyes only’ but that could change.”

Roland chuckled, “The bulge in Lee’s pants indicates his interest. I guarantee your staying will be interesting, whether or not it is just visual or full participation.

Roland escorted them upstairs. Vlad and Aiden went to one guest room, Henry and Seth to another while Owen and Lee were escorted to a den that appeared to be a home office with a sofa. “There are robes in the closet. This sofa opens to a bed. Make yourselves comfortable. Alex needs some time to prepare for this special celebration. We’ll call you when he is ready. There is a bathroom down the hall. You may shower although you do look sweet and clean as you are. If you need any inspiration there are photos of interest in the bottom desk drawer. Please, no hands or lips on dicks yet! Save it.”

Lee went down the hall to piss and was surprised to see through the open door naked Henry standing at the toilet letting loose a full yellow stream. He smiled at lee. “Come on in. I was just going to take a shower. Care to join me?”

Lee was speechless. Regaining his composure he could not resist the offer. Dropping his clothes on the bathroom floor he stepped into the bathtub shower with Henry. His average sized uncut dick sprang to full attention as he stood close to the Negro. With a smile Henry said, “I’ll wash yours if you wash mine”. With soapy hands Lee eagerly took the soft but hardening black dick in hand and caressed it. “Sorry, that’s enough. I want to save this for Alex.” As he said this Henry reached down and pulled the skin from the head of Lee’s and gently massaged it, then stopped. “Think it is enough for both of us. See you soon.”

A naked Lee went back to the den and relayed his experience to Owen who would have been jealous except that he knew he would soon have the same or similar opportunity. He was holding a photo of men doing what men do. They were amazed with the photos of men fucking, sucking and jacking. They had never seen such a quantity of quality of pornographic photos. The only magazines available for purchase were ‘nature’ or ‘muscle’ magazines with men posed wearing jock straps or G strings.

Meanwhile, Roland was helping Alex prepare. While Alex undressed Roland went to the bathroom and filled a hot water bottle with warm water. He made sure the rubber bottle, hose and douche insert tool were all clean and secure. Naked Alex came into the bathroom and kneeled on the floor with his ass up. Roland gently inserted the douche and released a slow stream of the warm water. When the appropriate amount of water had flowed in Roland gently removed the douche and left Alex alone to take care of himself. Alex, experienced in this procedure, stayed down as long as he could hold it in. After an agonizing few minutes that always felt like an eternity he sat on the toilet and let nature clean him out. He then did some knee bends and pushups to rejuvenate his body. After some more time on the toilet he took a quick shower and was ready.

Everyone, each wearing a silky robe, was then invited to the large master bedroom with its king size bed. Roland then explained to the new comers (or cummers) how they would proceed. Each of the four or six if Owen and Lee wanted to join in would draw a card from a deck. The highest card would go first. While Alex has squeaky clean all wore rubbers since the sexual activity history of each was unknown. After the four or six had had their way with Alex’s willing ass they would go in pairs to their rooms for the night.

The cards were drawn with the order being Vlad, Aiden, Henry and finally Seth. The athletic Alex laid on his back on the bed with a pillow propping up his eager ass. Roland generously greased his loves anxious hole. Vlad moved in between this legs. Rolling a rubber on his eager, hard dick he leaned forward and easily slid in. Since there would be five or seven fucks (the four or six guests plus Roland) each tried to be gentle. When Vlad pulled out Henry moved in.

With interest Owen examined each dick as it prepared itself and then moved in. He noted that of the four Henry and Vlad definitely had the most impressive pieces. He then observed that each couple included a cut dick and a natural one assuming Roland who was the only one still wearing a robe was cut. The four white Americans were all cut while the two Russians, Asian and Negro were natural. As he watched Owen fantasized sucking each uncut dick. Unashamedly he stood near the bed where the activity took place with his less than impressive dick at full hardness seeping precum.

Lee whose uncut dick was now also at full mast put his arm around his love as they watched number three, Aiden, fuck. Lee whispered into his ear. “I want to do it. OK?”

Owen whispered back, “Me too. Right now I am so ready that I hope rolling on the rubber will not bring me over the edge.”

Roland smiled at the two young men as they took rubbers. The pure white ass of Seth was now propelling himself into Alex. When he finished with a loud hoop he pulled his cum filled rubber out. He triumphantly pulled it off displaying the massive amount of liquid it held.

Roland then leaned into Alex, “I believe our young friends would like to savor you. May they?”

“You know the answer. However since these are newcomers let me get a close look at their manhood before it invades me.” As he gently fingered each young dick and balls he said, “Right now I am very conflicted, Do I want to just hold and caress them and then enjoy a face full? Do I swallow each and savor a mouthful? Or do I let them roll on rubbers and have me as the others and feel their throbbing as they explode? We are here to fuck. Go for it”

He then let go of the dicks and wiggled his ass. After rolling on a rubber first Lee mounted him. To the disappointment of Alex he only lasted a couple of strokes. Owen moved in. Since he was number six Alex was loosened so one of the smallest dicks to fuck him that evening easily slid in with little feeling. But the lack of feeling was made up by realization that his ass was giving that dick a unique experience. While Owen only lasted a few strokes his cumming was one of the most intense of his life. He felt gobs and gobs of juice fill the rubber. He almost passed out from the euphoric feeling. Pulling out and removing the rubber he proudly displayed the fullest load of the night.

Then as Alex rolled onto his side Roland let his robe drop to the floor. Lee and Owen were stunned by the sight. At 5’ 6” ( 1.65m) he was not only the shortest man of the group but also the thinnest. However while small in statue his large cut now hard dick of at least 7 inches (18 cm) was the most impressive of all. Also his small body even more emphasized the magnitude of his piece. The six quietly departed the room as Roland slid in next to his love for what all assumed would be Alex’s most satisfying coupling.

As they walked down the hall carrying their robes Henry said to Owen and Lee, “The sofa in the den opens into a very uncomfortable double bed. Seth and I have a large cozy bed in our room. While I am not suggesting an encounter, it would be nice to share space with two handsome young men. Seth has agreed that an invitation should be made. You’ll sleep better in our bed than in that lumpy, overly soft sofa bed.”

Owen looked at Lee who whispered “I am willing but only if you are.” Owen just smiled as they followed Seth and Henry to the large king size bed in the guest room.

It was now 3:00 and the four exhausted and contented naked men crawled into the huge bed. Henry and Lee were in the middle, back to back as each faced his own lover. However, their backs and asses touched and each fell asleep sprouting hard, fatigued dicks.

Mid morning Henry woke with a need to piss. He crawled over Seth and stepped out of the bed. As he walked around the bed toward the door he saw the awake Lee observing his morning ‘woodie’. Henry smile and caressed his dick as he headed for the bathroom. Lee feeling the urge to go and also check out Henry crawled out of bed maneuvering over Owen. This woke Owen who followed his lover to the bathroom. The door to the bathroom was open and Henry smiled at his friends as they watched him drain himself. While Owen and Lee pissed the now awake Seth joined them. Returning to the bedroom they found Henry laying on his back stroking his impressive piece of black meat. “Anybody want to play?” Eventually Seth and Henry had the pleasure of tasting their first Asian dick with Henry drinking his first Oriental elixir. Owen and Lee had with difficulty each swallowed to the base their first black cock with Lee having the pleasure of swallowing Negro juice. They laughed after commenting, Black, White, Oriental – they all taste the same.

Following breakfast Roland and Alex invited all back to the bedroom for a farewell fuck. Roland suggested Lee and Owen go first since their previous ones had been short in time since the two had waited to the end and were so horney they both exploded almost immediately upon insertion. He did not tell them that Alex had requested their small dicks go first as he barely felt any sensation after having the well endowed Vlad and Henry loosen him the night before. Lee and Owen enjoyed longer fucks this time as the others watched the enthusiasm of the young men.

As they drove home Owen and Lee told Vlad and Aiden that they had discussed fucking each other but were afraid to attempt it. Vlad told his friends the feeling of receiving his lovers dick could be exhilarating and sensual but that it could also be painful, especially the first few times. He explained both the psychological and physical implications. “From an emotional viewpoint the bottom must totally trust the top. I am sure trusting would not be an issue between you two. From a physical viewpoint the bottom probably might experience some level of pain the first time. Lubrication is extremely important. I will give you a special lube to use. The bottom’s fear of pain could be lessened if he were in control. I suggest your first time the bottom, the guy being fucked, actually place himself on top.” This comment resulted in confusion in the eyes of his two young students of fucking. “The top should lay on his back with his hard dick pointed up. The receiver should then kneel while facing his invader. Then he should gently lower himself onto the hard dick. Since the guy being fucked is in a position to be in total control of the insertion he need not fear about pain as he knows he can pull away if necessary. Once the dick is in pause and let the ass adjust. Any discomfort should go away or at least decrease. Then slowly rise and lower yourself feeling your lover inside you. Hopefully, at some point the pain will turn to pleasure. Feeling the dick pulsate as it discharges into you is one of the most incredible feelings a man can have. There is a special sensitive spot inside you. When the invading dick caresses that spot you will have an amazing feeling. For some men being fucked is pure ecstasy, our friend Alex for example. For others it is just a ‘pain in the ass’ with no special feeling. We are all different, vive la difference.”

Lee then asked about the use of a rubber. “I suggest you use a well lubed rubber the first time. Obviously, considering where the dick is going things could get messy. There are ways for the bottom to clean himself prior to the fuck. Helping your partner prepare can be part of the loving process. But, for the first time I suggest you don’t make it too complicated.” Vlad then explained how to douche using warm water and a hot water bottle. “When you fuck bareback, not using a rubber, Crisco is a cheap, handy and very effective lube. But the oils in the Crisco could react with the rubber causing it to break so I suggest you use a lube designed for use with rubbers.”

Owen chuckled as he commented, “You seem to be speaking from experience.”

“I am twenty years older than you. Hopefully when you are my age you will speak with abundant experience.”

After arrival at the apartment building each couple returned to their own home. Almost immediately Lee answered a knock at their door. Vlad handed him a bag containing rubbers and lube. “While I am not going to dwell into your personal sex lives, use these, if you so desire, with pleasure.”

The first time one of them lost his virginity would be delayed as Lee was expected at a family party. While the traditional Chinese New Year celebration would not be celebrated until February 8, 1973, the beginning of the year of the Ox, the family attended a party at the home of the uncle every year on New Year’s Day. While it was not unusual for the single adults to bring dates to the event Lee and Owen mutually agreed this would not be an appropriate time to introduce the white friend to the Chinese clan.

After Lee departed for the family event Owen continued to think about fucking. He wanted to be dominated and give pleasure to Lee while he did not wat to be submissive and endure the possible pain. Then he would imagine the feel, pain and pleasure of Lee mounting him. One minute his dick would be hard with anticipation and then it would deflate with thoughts of the consequences of a painful fuck. Who would fuck who? While the event had been on their minds constantly since their first fuck of Alex early that same morning they had not had much alone time to discuss it. Being alone in the apartment where he would soon share his lover’s body in the most intimate way Owen decided he needed a change of scenery to clear his head.

He began his walk in the cold and crisp winter air. Falling snowflakes created a real winter wonderland while he strolled the tree lined sidewalks. After thirty minutes of brisk walking he came upon a neighborhood bar that was one of the few businesses open on this holiday. Being not much of a drinker he had no interest in imbibing and started to order a cup of coffee when he decided, ‘what the hell, I am going to celebrate’ and requested a gin and tonic. While sipping his drink a man sat in the bar stool next to him. The guy was slightly drunk and began complaining about his wife and relatives. While Owen had no desire to talk with him, he was willing to listen since it would help pass the time until he and Lee were together. As the man rambled on Owen suddenly realized he had placed his hand on Owen’s upper leg. The man, in his forties, continued to talk as his hand massaged Owen’s leg. The younger man was surprised he permitted this assault while his hardening dick inspired him not to push the hand away. The hand moved up and was soon rubbing the hard young dick. When his new friend attempted to unzip his pants Owen leaned in and quietly said, “As good as that feels, it has a date with my boyfriend who is returning home soon. You have a Happy New year.” With that Owen got up and walked out of the bar. As Owen hurried home he felt light headed. Was it from the one drink? The encounter in the bar? Or anticipation of the planned coupling with Lee? He really needed to piss but had not done it at the bar as he did not want to encourage his temporary friend to follow him into the men’s room. Finally arriving home he immediately stood at the toilet holding his piece of great joy as he unloaded a long stream. Suddenly he was thinking of their experience of pissing on the man months earlier with Vlad and Aiden. His dick was now rock hard and he resisted an attempt to stroke it while saving himself for Lee.

By the time Lee arrived home two hours later Owen was in a total state of anxiety. As Lee walked through the door Owen grabbed him, held him tight and felt their hard dicks, pressed together between them, enjoying the company of the other’s. Owen led Lee to the bedroom while telling him how much he had anticipated this moment. Lee stopped and pulled his love against him stating, “The family party was both enjoyable and also seemed to go on forever as my dick was in a state of constant hardness. Luckily I wore tight briefs or my parents and relatives would have been shocked with my display.”

Owen then explained his plan, “I have placed two playing cards on the night stand. You pick one, the other is mine. There is a king and queen of spades. He who gets the king will fuck the queen. Lee intently studied the face down cards. Like Owen he both wanted to have his lover in him and feared having his lover in him.

He spoke, “Let’s get naked first.” They helped each other undress and cuddled on the bed. As they held each other in a tight embrace each dick rubbed against the other’s. Lee suddenly cried out, “I’m cumming.” As his juices spewed, Owen who had been painfully holding back his desires, also let loose. The exhausted lovers remained entwined as they fell asleep in each other’s arms as the sticky juices dried.

About an hour later as Owen opened his sleepy eyes he saw Lee smiling and staring at him. “Have Mr. Owen and Mr. Lee rested long enough to select a card?”

Owen replied, “Sure has,” as he felt himself getting hard. When Lee rolled over to select a card his now hard dick pointed straight up. He reached for a card, looked at it and showed it to Owen.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a great way to bring in the new year, while the party was nice and they even got Lee to play some on the piano. As Lee played Rachmaninoff Vlad and Alex both teared up as they thought of their immigration into the United States Sergi Rachmaninoff did the same thing. The playing was interrupted by Roland saying that the ball drop in New York was going to happen in ten minutes so everyone got a glass of champagne and they counted down to the New Year. After the ball drop everyone stayed for another hour and then they started leaving, at that time Vlad took Lee and Owen aside telling them that although the main party was over there was another type of party going to take place. Vlad let them know that the party would be Alex getting fucked by Vlad, Aiden, Seth, Henry, then Roland unless they wanted to participate then they would go before Roland. The option was given to them that they could take Vlad’s car and return home if they so desired, Lee spoke up and said that he and Owen would talk it over and then let them know what they decided to do. After talking about it they decided to stay and watch at first but might decide to participate. Needless to say they each had their turn only they didn’t last but a few strokes, after they finished they each went to their respective rooms only instead of sleeping on the pullout couch in the den Henry and Seth invited them to sleep with them as they had a king size bed so they had lots of room. There was no sex between the two couples as each couple had their own side of the bed. In the morning there was another fuck session with Owen and Lee going first and second, on the way home Lee asked about fucking in that he and Owen were talking about the possibility that they may want to try it with each other. After Vlad explains the benefits of the coupling as well as the risks involved Lee and Owen thought they would probably attempt their first coupling and then shortly after returning to their apartment there was a knock at the door and when Lee answered it Vlad was standing there with a bag of condoms and lube. After Vlad left Lee was getting ready to go to the family party at his uncles house and they decided that this wasn’t the best time for Lee to take Owen with him as he would be the only white person there and it would be a bad idea for him to be introduced to Lee’s family. When Lee got home Owen was so worked up he almost attacked Lee as soon as he closed the door.and after taking their clothes off they fell asleep for awhile, after waking up Lee drew a card to see if he was giving or receiving. That happens in the next chapter where I’m going now.

Link to comment

When ever possible I put Russian related incidents in my stories.  Sine 1997 my travels have taken me to Russia 11 times with an average visit of a month each.  I have a good friend in St Petersburg that I met at the 'Gay' Beach on the Bay of Finland north of the city.  My friend in Moscow i met when he was visiting the USA on a business trip.  He was traveling with son-in-law of his boss.  All the son-in-law wanted to do was visit strips clubs and hopefully get laid.  My friend and I were in a strip club near my home - while the son-in-law was having a lap dance in a back room we sat in the back of the club watching the girls on the stage.  Finally my friend said 'Is there anyplace we can go to see boys?'  I was somewhat shocked - he told me I had made comemnts that made him comfortable asking.   I see him on a professional basis in Moscow and he keeps me up on the interesting things to do.      

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..