HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE BeaStKid

TalonRider

• Site Administrator

Happy Birthday, The BeaStKid!

:music::music::music::music::music:

Sorry I didn't start this thread, but I was on a plane. At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it... 0:)

WOOO HOOO! :D:2thumbs::great::music:

Happy Birthday to a very special and wonderful member!

The forum is richer for your presence, BeastKid! May the day bring you all the things you need and most of the things you want! May your year be full, happy, and healthy, and may your life lead you down a path of contentment!

All the best,

Kevin

• Site Administrator

Happy Birthday BeaStKid!!!

Make sure you have a blast in your last year as a kid :D .

Happy Birthday, BeaStKid! ^_^

even if i know you for a short time:

wish you all the best, i hope all your dreams will come true (both the small ones and the big ones), i hope this new year of you life will be the most fantastic year you've ever had (but still not better than the one you will have ater your 18th b-day) and i hope people arund you know what a great guy you are and that they make you smile and laugh and i hope you will smile and laugh all the time :]

oh, and i hope you got lots of fun presents and a huge cake (your favorite one).

enjoy the day and al the ones that come after it ^_^

from me you get virtual hugs :P

*hugs*

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY!

All the best to GA's almost-as-prolific-a-poster-as-CJ. A friend just returned from vacationing in your beautiful country and loved the experience.

Best,

Jack B)

ROFLMAO!! If CJ's claims of being a lurker is to be taken seriously, which category does that land me into???

Happy Birthday, The BeaStKid!

:music::music::music::music::music:

Sorry I didn't start this thread, but I was on a plane. At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it... 0:)

At least you wished. I won't lie and tell you that I wasn't expecting the first post from you, but then........As Dalmatia said, it is the thought that matters. :)

WOOO HOOO! :D:2thumbs::great::music:

Happy Birthday to a very special and wonderful member!

The forum is richer for your presence, BeastKid! May the day bring you all the things you need and most of the things you want! May your year be full, happy, and healthy, and may your life lead you down a path of contentment!

All the best,

Kevin

:*) Awww... Thanks Kevin... That really warmed my heart.

Happy 17th!! Think, only one more year 'till your an adult (assuming India has the same age of majority)

Best wishes for the day and the year,

Menzo

Yup, 18 it is!

Happy Birthday BeaStKid!!!

Make sure you have a blast in your last year as a kid :D .

Yup, I'll make sure of that.... :P

Happy Birthday, BeaStKid! ^_^

even if i know you for a short time:

wish you all the best, i hope all your dreams will come true (both the small ones and the big ones), i hope this new year of you life will be the most fantastic year you've ever had (but still not better than the one you will have ater your 18th b-day) and i hope people arund you know what a great guy you are and that they make you smile and laugh and i hope you will smile and laugh all the time :]

oh, and i hope you got lots of fun presents and a huge cake (your favorite one).

enjoy the day and al the ones that come after it ^_^

from me you get virtual hugs :P

*hugs*

Awww! :*) ....That was soooo sweet, Kashka. I'm flattered. Thank you so much. This really made my day. I'll stop before I start with the waterworks..... Thanks....

Happy birthday Beastkid, not much but its the thought that counts :P

Well said, Dal....Thanks....