Happy Birthday, Jack Scribe

BeaStKid

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!

May you get all that you have ever desired and much more. Hope you have a great day.

BeaStKid :)

P.S

I'm suprised that I had to start this topic. Normally it is Graeme who does the honours. He may be busy elsewhere. :)

• Site Administrator

Happy 2nd Birthday Jack :D

Here's hoping you had a great day, and will have many more to come.

Steve B)

Thanks, everyone, for your wishes and greetings. :worship: Just got back from a marv birthday dinner and am finishing the big day with this note.

The "2" relates to the number of years I've been a Hosted Author at GA. Hope you continue to enjoy the stories and poke around my forum postings!

Jack B)

P.S. Yes, it's a bitch celebrating a birthday the day after you-know-what.

A belated :music::music:Happy Birthday, Jack! :music::music:

Sorry about the late wishes.

Hey Jack, the same for me :worship:

I was just disturbed by your age ( 2 years :blink: ) My brain works slow now (soon 80 !!) and I needed time to understand your reasons B) .

just a question : what kind of fine wine did you drink at your birthday party ?

take care and be happy,

old bob

just a question : what kind of fine wine did you drink at your birthday party ?

After a delightful Maker's Mark Manhattan, I shared a bottle of Napa California Pinot Noir with friends. It worked well with my grilled T-bone pork chop. We dined at Palm Springs' coolest, hip (and expensive) restaurant. Darn it! No AARP discounts. 0:)

Thanks to all for your greetings. Allow me to offer New Year's good wishes to you in return.

I solved a new dilemma when I was informed - yesterday - that a New Year's Eve party I'm attending is black tie dress. "Yikes," I said to myself as I dug through the back of the closet, "I wonder if the damned thing still fits?" It had been several years since I last wore it. I struggled to get the waist clasp to close and decided this was not going to work. :(

Bottom line: thank God the alterations lady's shop was open. She'll have to pants appropriately let out for me by tomorrow afternoon. Whew!

Jack B)

After a delightful Maker's Mark Manhattan, I shared a bottle of Napa California Pinot Noir with friends. It worked well with my grilled T-bone pork chop. We dined at Palm Springs' coolest, hip (and expensive) restaurant. Darn it! No AARP discounts. 0:)

Thanks to all for your greetings. Allow me to offer New Year's good wishes to you in return.

I solved a new dilemma when I was informed - yesterday - that a New Year's Eve party I'm attending is black tie dress. "Yikes," I said to myself as I dug through the back of the closet, "I wonder if the damned thing still fits?" It had been several years since I last wore it. I struggled to get the waist clasp to close and decided this was not going to work. :(

Bottom line: thank God the alterations lady's shop was open. She'll have to pants appropriately let out for me by tomorrow afternoon. Whew!

Jack B)

B) ........Yeah, I know what you mean, I went to get out my tux for an event a while back and my pants kept slidding down on me. The damn side clasp were both broken, probalby when they were last dry cleaned.....had to use saftey pins.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK, KEEP ON TRUCKIN