[Altimexis] Welcome, Altimexis!

• Site Administrator

:D Congratulations Altimexis :D

I've enjoyed your writing since you started posting Love In A Chair here at GA. I always look forward to the next installment of The Naptown Tales.

I'm glad you have your own forum now where all your work will be together.

IMHO what makes your stories so good, is that they usually have a message within them. You write about real life situations, and most likely touch people who have been through the same situations. I know I shared with you privately what Love In A Chair meant to me :hug: . You seem to educate us as well as entertain us.

Well deserved,

Steve B)

My warmest congratulations !

BTW, I checked on the site AwesomeDude your "Home" page and had the chance to read your story "The New Job". Its one of your best stories :worship: . I can imagine the rest of the story B) . I hope everthing is going well for you.

MAZEL TOV

old Bob

• 5 months later...

Dear Altimexis,

I don't know why I have never found this before. Maybe I had and had forgotten. Anyway I should say that I've read some Naptown tales and Love in a Chair and been touched by them. I'm very grateful to you, as I've told you before.

Love,

Anthony