Happy Birthday Emulated!

(Wow, you beat me to it.) I'm really mad right now.

This was my original post anyway...

Well, apparently it's struck midnight over here in the UK so it is now technically the 8th of October. Which means it's Emulated's 20th birthday!

Happy 20th, Emu :P

I hope you find the right guy you so deserved this year!

And I said before that I'd do a little something for you, so here you go, lol. It took me longer than I thought. A word of warning for everyone else though - do not click the link below if you do not want to see my face XD

Dear Emulated,

It's a pity for you that all the best people are born in November, so unfortunately you'll have to settle for second place.

Although you truly are the worst brat I've even had to deal with, I wish you the happiest of birthdays. I hope your 20th year is one of fun, enjoyment, and discovery and that some of the wishes most precious to you come true.

Each story you write gets better and better and I can't wait to see what you produce in your 20th year! You are not only an up and coming writer, but one that goes beyond the designation of Promising. You've already delivered on some of that promise... keep up the good work, and I wish you many many more readers, because those who don't know you are certainly missing out. I'm certainly a BIG fan.

If you'll allow me to offer some heart felt personal advice as a disclaimer:

As you circumnavigate the crosscurrents of your life, just like Eden's first man, always remember to fill-up with happiness. Be careful of strangers in libraries unless their name is Artur. In the day-to-day grind don't let the Sun King eclipse your style, for you have a beautiful light of your own. Try to avoid all the robbers and cheaters who aggregate together like the words of a Pauline epistle, they'll only serve to make your crazy. If you need strength and sustenance remember Euston Station. It's far better than any other forum, because a full foul goes a long way to inner happiness, especially when you go in the back to wash your hands. And don't forget not rule out frequent trips to Portugal for extra fun. Take my advice: from time to time look deeply into the mirror, you might remember to eat a proper breakfast, especially if Coco Pops are on the menu. And please what every you do never ever forget to say please and THANK YOU...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM!

• Like 1

Thank you, Guys & Girls for all your kind wishes!

:)

I had a great day!

:)

(nobody mention his age! :P )

Yeah, including you. :P

And I said before that I'd do a little something for you, so here you go, lol. It took me longer than I thought. A word of warning for everyone else though - do not click the link below if you do not want to see my face XD

Oh wow! That was very kind of you! Thank you so much for that gift! :)

I thought you already had one???

Maybe it was Matt or Jamie

Are they invited?

Matt and Jamie are always invited. (As long as they're over 18!) :P

AHHHHHHH - YOU'RE GETTING OLD!!!! MWAHHHHH

Says the (looks at profile) damn, you're younger than I thought! :P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM!

Ahhh, Mr de Valen! I'm honoured, Sir! :)

:funny: You're not bad for an Englishman :funny:

You're not bad for a (check profile)... resident vampire. :P

• Like 1