Weirdest excuses you have ever heard

I was in class and i didnt do my economics homework as always because it takes a lot of time to do boring work so when i come into class i usually get asked why i didnt do my homework here are some of my excuses:

1)Sorry mam i couldnt do my homework because my cat had babies and i had to look after them.

or

2) i wear so much make-up because i dont want the guys to see right through me

or

3) i did do my homework but my dog took a crap on my book and i had to throw it away

I was on my way to class when this really hot guy/girl bumped into me andwe dropped our books. I was so busy looking at his/her ass that I didn't notice he/she had picked up my book by mistake.

• Like 1

I dunno if this counts, but one time I was in the city and I saw this beggar with a sign that read something along the lines of: "Ninjas stole my girlfriend's wallet. Need to support her."

I totally spared a dime, seeing as I get quite vexed whenever ninjas try to steal from me.

I dunno if this counts, but one time I was in the city and I saw this beggar with a sign that read something along the lines of: "Ninjas stole my girlfriend's wallet. Need to support her."

I totally spared a dime, seeing as I get quite vexed whenever ninjas try to steal from me.

Definitely counts. I love ninjas!:lmao:

I came to school 2-3 hours late and told the office that my cat had peed on my school jumper and no one was home so i had to clean it. True.

The office ladies even make bookmarks at the end of the year with the top 5 most bizarre/briliant/funny/creative/new etc. excuses they've heard from all the latecomers. I got #3 for that. #1 that year was "It takes a long time to look this beautiful".

• Site Administrator

From today's Column 8 in the Sydney Morning Herald (always a good read, though the topics can drift over a number of days so reading regularly is a good idea. One ongoing topic at the moment is school report comments, such as "Ian is completely out to sea and seems to be thoroughly enjoying the voyage.")

"Another, possibly apocryphal, exam story, but I hope not," writes Fran Kirby, of Castle Hill. "Three star students were late for an exam after having a bender weekend, blaming their delay on a flat tyre on the way to the exam. Their lecturer was sympathetic and arranged for slightly later exams, in separate rooms, but the first question on the paper was 'Which tyre?' "
  • Like 2

From some of my former students:

- I couldn't study for the [foreign language] exam because you haven't returned our vocabulary quizzes from last week yet and I was going to use those to study with.

- I can't come to class tonight because I need to study for my biology exam.

- (This one was about as long as a short story so here's a summary...) I couldn't come to class today because this morning my roommate's ferrett escaped from his room, ran into mine, I was chasing it but it kept escaping from me, then it ran under my bed and I was trying to get it to come out, and when I finally caught it it had taken a dump under my bed, so I had to return the ferrett and wipe up its turds on my carpet. By the time I was done with all that it was 5 minutes before the end of class, so I didn't come.

I like the creative nutso excuses much better than my uncle died / I had a migraine / I had pneumonia or a bad case of food poisoning. *yawn*

This is a true one that my brother used when he was in junior high: "I can't turn in my homework because my cat chewed on it then shredded it with his claws." at which point he hands the teacher a sandwich bag containing the wet and shredded remains.

My best one I've used (well the only one that I got detention for so I figured it was good :P )

"I figured that my assignment on the gold rush in Australia was pointless because I did one last year and learnt nothing useful from it, and since its not going to help my later in life, I decided to go to the western derby instead"

• Like 1

Out of doing homework. I left my textbook at your place, so I couldn't do all my homework. My instructor looked at me and was like, but you could do the rest that doesn't need that textbook. FELT LIKE A FOOL. Real reason was I went on vacation and had no time to do the HW.

• 1 month later...

I think the weirdest excuse I have ever used personally was on my old boss.

SHe called me into work on my day off and even though I had just pulled up to the store to go shopping

I told her that my car had been stolen, and that apparently the guy driving it looked like me

She ate it up too...though once the cops got called it was a bit awkward lol (thnkfully she didnt fire me =D)

I think the weirdest excuse I have ever used personally was on my old boss.

SHe called me into work on my day off and even though I had just pulled up to the store to go shopping

I told her that my car had been stolen, and that apparently the guy driving it looked like me

She ate it up too...though once the cops got called it was a bit awkward lol (thnkfully she didnt fire me =D)

LOL