Song of the moment

I also heard this song today and some of the lyrics really spoke to me.  Particularly these two sections:

Starting right now I’ll be strong. I’ll play my fight song.And I don’t really care if nobody else believes, ‘Cause I’ve still got a lot of fight left in me.

Like a small boat, on the ocean. Sending big waves, into motion. Like how a single word, can make a heart open. I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion.

• Like 1

I also heard this song today and some of the lyrics really spoke to me.  Particularly these two sections:

Starting right now I’ll be strong. I’ll play my fight song.And I don’t really care if nobody else believes, ‘Cause I’ve still got a lot of fight left in me.

Like a small boat, on the ocean. Sending big waves, into motion. Like how a single word, can make a heart open. I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion.

I really like this song...very fitting

As is usual I was looking for something and got side tracked to something else that was totally different. I had never heard this one before and it may get a chuckle out of any who listen to it. It did me.

Sandrewn

Sometimes I randomly belt out certain songs in public. I am always surprised when it happens.

Today...at the pool...I start belting out "Wonderwall" in front of many strangers

Honey badger don't give a shit today...

I haven't heard this song in quite some time but it particularly affected me today. For whatever reason after hearing it on the radio in my rental car, it made me want to come out to my coworker and my college roommate today. It didn't necessarily go that well but I feel freer.

"Buildings with a hundred floors

Swinging 'round revolvin' doors
Maybe I don't know where they take me
But gotta keep movin' on
Movin' on
Fly away
Breakaway"

^I just have to keep taking risks...regardless of the outcome. 

Edited by C B

This song has been stuck in my head for a while now. It's just so beautiful... :)

This is the complete radio broadcast of the actual performance in Copenhagen with added video and stills from the reprise to enhance it. The original video recordings were lost or destroyed so I used the short reprise video (more than once) to give a better feel for the original performance than the radio broadcast can give. I have also corrected the short section where lipsync on the original reprise clip (as used by Eurovision) is out. I will add more video when I can. I am doing this enhancement and reconstruction work for historical reasons, to give a unique and better insight into what it actually looked and sounded like as Gigliola sang, all those years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Jain - Heads up (I saw up this summer at a festival and she's really great, she's all on her own with her loopers but can totally make the crowd move; sing and dance)

Edited by clochette

Spontaneous 1AM DJ concet....they played this song last night. I was completely lost in a trance and just danced my faced off...

I have not heard any types of version of this song in probably 15 years and took me back to when I was younger buying my first cassette tape (...I probably should have know I was gay based on this song haha)