Where is it from?

When Harry met Sally - the restaurant scene - Sally - Actress Meg Ryan.

Well for me it is back to books then.

"There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West. Some courage and some wisdom, blended in measure. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell!"

When Harry met Sally - the restaurant scene - Sally - Actress Meg Ryan.

Well for me it is back to books then.

"There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West. Some courage and some wisdom, blended in measure. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. But sad or merry, I must leave it now. Farewell!"

J.R.R. Tolkien The Hobbitt

OK next:

"Let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered. One may be a free man and yet be bound tighter than a slave."

Edited by Breeze

Eragon by Christopher Paolini

Heres quite a long one:

Go ahead, jump. He never loved you. So why go on living? Jump and it will all be over.......

Rebecca By Daphne du Maurier

Yes? :P

here's mine:

Reader, I married him.

I suddenly feel like I am doing the classics in my Master's English classes and Bronte was never one of my favorites, especially Jane Eyre, but unfortunately even I remember that one.

Well staying with books and it seems most of us like similar authors, so lets see if this clicks for any of you.

"I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer."

• Like 1

Rebecca! Mark you are sneeky. Hmmph and to think that was one of my setworks in senior year. Ouch! That hurt. And i have the book in my library at home! Lol...

I suddenly feel like I am doing the classics in my Master's English classes and Bronte was never one of my favorites, especially Jane Eyre, but unfortunately even I remember that one.

hey I'll take her over Emily Bronte. sorry. :P

"I am what I am. I would tell you what you want to know if I could, for you have been kind to me. But I am a cat, and no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer."

aaaaand... Thanks to you, i know THAT one! :P

The last Unicorn - P.S. Beagle (I had to look up the author tho! :*) )

here goes:

Leave something for someone but don't leave someone for something.

I cheated:p lol. It's a childrens author, quite famous. Passed on now. Probably the best kiddies author ever. But i dont know the title of the book. Aaaaargh

Ok Frosty osty you got me stumped girl Posted Image Dont know about the rest of you but I need a spoiler or a clue Please Posted Image

Look at Louis' post! lol

I cheated Posted Image lol. It's a childrens author, quite famous. Passed on now. Probably the best kiddies author ever. But i dont know the title of the book. Aaaaargh

tsk tsk Louis! Posted Image

lol. ah well... the name of the book... hmmm... lets just say I am lenient enough to allow even the series!