Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

So I'm watching the Today show this morning (mix of news and entertainment for those not in the USA) and I thought I was watching the CJ News Network. The first report concerned the President's State of the Union address and featured Massachusetts Congressman Joseph Kennedy III. The subsequent one dealt with a new effort by three US companies to lower health care costs (did you know we spend an average of 10k a year per person?) and one of the individuals portrayed in the report is Amazon's head, Jeff Bezos. I was half expecting the young Mr. Abello to show up in the following one. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, JayT said:

It's happening tomorrow isn't it??? 

Yep, and will continue to publish uninterrupted to completion. I am the last stop on the beta/edit train and have sent back the last chapter!

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 5

Although it's a clip from a daytime tv show, it has a picture of him in his underwear showing a bruise and discussion of a politician. So I'm playing it safe, avoiding any overzealous mods, and not posting the link. However, should anyone decide to google the YouTube clip of Gus Kenworthy on the Ellen show yesterday, there's nothing anyone can do to prevent it.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Although it's a clip from a daytime tv show, it has a picture of him in his underwear showing a bruise and discussion of a politician. So I'm playing it safe, avoiding any overzealous mods, and not posting the link. However, should anyone decide to google the YouTube clip of Gus Kenworthy on the Ellen show yesterday, there's nothing anyone can do to prevent it.

It was a good interview. I agree wholeheartedly with what he said.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Heck of a bruise, heck of a body, great interview.

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Safety is important. :thankyou: 

Skiing in a "skin suit"..... If he doesn't mind the cold, who am I to argue? Oh wait, I think I was I was watching a different clip.  :unsure: 

• Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Safety is important. :thankyou: 

Skiing in a "skin suit"..... If he doesn't mind the cold, who am I to argue? Oh wait, I think I was I was watching a different clip.  :unsure: 

If you want to see more, check the clip of his appearance on Good Morning America. I LOL-Ed when he talked about shrinkage. It's an older clip.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@Reader1810

I waived my nobody-under-forty rule for him a long time ago.

Did you see the pics I posted? There's a certain chapter that's getting some revisions after today's trip. :P

I had a quick look. Love the FLW street sign. Of course he has a street named after him. :D I’m curious about the others too...

As for you young man, just what or who were you sticking your tongue out at?  Hmm.......? 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

Gus is yummy...just sayin’ 

He is delish....  I follow, the BF- Matt on Instagram..because I stalk, sorry follow,  all the broadway boys. (I do really love theatre) But I straight up stalk Gus’ feed. Omg. I just think he and Matt look like brothers. They have a very similar look that doesn’t work for me. But they’re happy. 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

He is delish....  I follow, the BF- Matt on Instagram..because I stalk, sorry follow,  all the broadway boys. (I do really love theatre) But I straight up stalk Gus’ feed. Omg. I just think he and Matt look like brothers. They have a very similar look that doesn’t work for me. But they’re happy. 

Took a peek to see what you’re talking about. They do look a lot alike. Kinda freaky...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Kenworthy has the ripped body of a world-class athlete, he's handsome and articulate and being openly gay is fashionable so he's become a media darling. I think he'll be on TV a heck of a lot over the next two weeks.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Since he’s a phine skier, he knows how to handle a pole.

• Haha 4
15 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Took a peek to see what you’re talking about. They do look a lot alike. Kinda freaky...

Didn't @Bucket1 say he thought those two made a cute couple?

He had a bf during the Olympics in Russia but they broke up. If that happens again, I'm volunteering to provide comfort during his grieving time.

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Didn't @Bucket1 say he thought those two made a cute couple?

He had a bf during the Olympics in Russia but they broke up. If that happens again, I'm volunteering to provide comfort during his grieving time.

It won’t be the national anthem he’ll be singing.

• Like 4