Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

2 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

@BlindAmbition

Considering said biker has been home almost all day, and that at home clothing's not allowed, Danny may object to you coming in such close contact with the ink.

oh... i like your house rules .. :boy: 

• Haha 5

Okay... so @Carlos Hazday, after thinking more about your status update today, I felt like kind of a jerk.  I don't talk to you nearly as much as I used to outside of story comments, and that's not cool.  Cause it's not like all you're good for is writing stories and that's it.  Ever since they changed the website format last year, I don't post here nearly as often, since we talk in comments so much.  But anyway... I figured I should fix that. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I loaded in next month's AAA this week and thought of you. I'm doing an all-out blitz for questions after it goes live. I still have a few in inventory but they're all for authors I've already featured at least once. I want variety and the chance to promote different writers.

i am making a note to send you some questions C. 

• Like 3