Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

On 12/7/2018 at 11:13 AM, Carlos Hazday said:

Every week, I marvel at how much story @Cia and @Mann Ramblings cram into a thousand words for the Wednesday Morning Briefs. It makes me jealous. It makes me want to say as much with as few words as possible. So I've been considering following the 1k word chapter limit for the next CJ installment. Alas, it's now at about 115,000 words so that would mean over two years posting before CJ gets to graduate from college. It would be close to the actual May 2020 Georgetown commencement exercises. :P

What do y'all think?

Oh hell NO!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

This was too good not to share.

In the spirit of the season (EAT!!!!) I give you Gingertown! (The CJ at Gingertown University is a redhead LOL)

https://dcist.com/story/18/12/05/what-happens-when-a-bunch-of-architects-design-a-gingerbread-village/

Mmmmmmmm, a ginger CJ 😍

The guy carrying the clocktower was kinda cute.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, dughlas said:

"Suspect's watching." ?!?!?

Piqued your interest?

I'll warn you that scene's not from the first or even the first ten chapters. You may have to wait a bit to find out what's going on. :P

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
27 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

Only Carlos would think to dress Linc, a nearly 7 foot tall, 300 pound FBI agent in undercover clothes consisting of a rugby shirt, jeans and a black leather jacket....:whistle:

LMAO - The way I see him, not a chance he wouldn't be looked at no matter what he wore. Every time I stand next to someone that big I feel insignificant. And I'm 6' and close to 200 pounds!

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Are you, CJ, Owen and everyone else going to be in DC on Memorial Day for Rolling Thunder. I read in the paper that 2019 will be the last.

Excuse me while I have a chat with Mr. Google. I'm considering a trip to Havana around that time next year so I will probably not be there. Plus the event has grown so damn much since I first did it I'm not sure I can handle the crowds. I'm getting old LOL

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
7 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Excuse me while I have a chat with Mr. Google. I'm considering a trip to Havana around that time next year so I will probably not be there. Plus the event has grown so damn much since I first did it I'm not sure I can handle the crowds. I'm getting old LOL

Maybe, there’ll be a Rolling Thunder ride in Florida in 2020 you can ride in and one in Virginia CJ and Ozzie can ride in? 

https://www.stripes.com/news/rolling-thunder-to-end-annual-memorial-day-ride-in-dc-after-2019-1.560494

• Like 3

2020? That's so far away! Plus, there's Chipper and CJ graduating from college that year and Ritchie's high school graduation too. That's a lot of events for an ancient biker to attend! Then there's that other little thing happening that year. You know,  the horrible divorce.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

2020? That's so far away! Plus, there's Chipper and CJ graduating from college that year and Ritchie's high school graduation too. That's a lot of events for an ancient biker to attend! Then there's that other little thing happening that year. You know,  the horrible divorce.

It’ll be here before we know it. Besides, I thought it would be a nice event for CJ and Ozzie to participate in as one of the markers of CJ’s graduation from Georgetown. ;)

• Like 3

Two weeks from today my favorite fictional characters return. Hopefully, y'all will enjoy my little New Year's Day present. Here's one final sneak peek at a scene from the upcoming book. Just so you know, the first ten chapters are posted and set to publish at the appropriate time. Let me know what you think.

Spoiler

“Damn! You guys brought me a present? How’d you know I like the tall, skinny ones best? They always got long dicks and tight asses." The bouncer looked the subject of his admiration up and down, and licked his lips. “What’s your name sexy? I’m Jure.”

Chipper was the first to crack. His laughter followed a fraction of a second later by CJ and Owen hanging on to each other while chortling. Ethan was the only one to retain his composure. He did snicker before slapping the bulky, bearded doorman. “Lay off, Jure. He’s off-limits. With me and straight.”

“Oh, hi, Ethan.” The bouncer spared a cursory glance for the speaker; a wink later, he at last paid attention to the drivers’ license Harley handed over when asked for proof of age. He seemed intent on memorizing every scrap of information on it. “Didn’t notice you. I sort of got distracted.” He moistened his lips with his tongue once again, staring at a bewildered looking Harley. “I’m good at breaking in straight boys if you’re interested, baby.” Jure ran a hand down his torso and ended up cupping his groin in a predatory display. “Back in Croatia, both my best friends said it didn’t hurt them that much when I fucked them. And then they liked it, and came back for more.”

CJ decided it was time to rescue his friend. “Ignore him, Harley.” He snatched the ID out of the bouncer’s hand and returned it to his disconcerted traveling partner. “Jure tried the same shit with Ozzie last time we were here. We’ve got to talk to Tony about this shit. He keeps hiring new people, and it takes us forever to train them. So hard to find good help these days”

Jure gave CJ a dismissive look before leering at Owen. “Hi, Ozzie. Welcome back to PRIME, handsome. You know where to find me if you want a real beef injection tonight.”

“Give it up, mate. Not going to happen, and you know it.” Owen gave CJ a conspiratorial wink. “But if you’re interested in being bottom boy for the five of us tonight…”

While the man looked aggrieved, the others stood in silence, mouths agape, until Chipper spoke. “Wait, let me pick my jaw up from the floor. Who are you, and what have you done with Ozzie? Damn, CJ, you been giving him lessons in sarcasm and innuendos?”

“He’s a good student. Let’s go fuck with Sean.”

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Two weeks from today my favorite fictional characters return. Hopefully, y'all will enjoy my little New Year's Day present. Here's one final sneak peek at a scene from the upcoming book. Just so you know, the first ten chapters are posted and set to publish at the appropriate time. Let me know what you think.

Hide contents

“Damn! You guys brought me a present? How’d you know I like the tall, skinny ones best? They always got long dicks and tight asses." The bouncer looked the subject of his admiration up and down, and licked his lips. “What’s your name sexy? I’m Jure.”

Chipper was the first to crack. His laughter followed a fraction of a second later by CJ and Owen hanging on to each other while chortling. Ethan was the only one to retain his composure. He did snicker before slapping the bulky, bearded doorman. “Lay off, Jure. He’s off-limits. With me and straight.”

“Oh, hi, Ethan.” The bouncer spared a cursory glance for the speaker; a wink later, he at last paid attention to the drivers’ license Harley handed over when asked for proof of age. He seemed intent on memorizing every scrap of information on it. “Didn’t notice you. I sort of got distracted.” He moistened his lips with his tongue once again, staring at a bewildered looking Harley. “I’m good at breaking in straight boys if you’re interested, baby.” Jure ran a hand down his torso and ended up cupping his groin in a predatory display. “Back in Croatia, both my best friends said it didn’t hurt them that much when I fucked them. And then they liked it, and came back for more.”

CJ decided it was time to rescue his friend. “Ignore him, Harley.” He snatched the ID out of the bouncer’s hand and returned it to his disconcerted traveling partner. “Jure tried the same shit with Ozzie last time we were here. We’ve got to talk to Tony about this shit. He keeps hiring new people, and it takes us forever to train them. So hard to find good help these days”

Jure gave CJ a dismissive look before leering at Owen. “Hi, Ozzie. Welcome back to PRIME, handsome. You know where to find me if you want a real beef injection tonight.”

“Give it up, mate. Not going to happen, and you know it.” Owen gave CJ a conspiratorial wink. “But if you’re interested in being bottom boy for the five of us tonight…”

While the man looked aggrieved, the others stood in silence, mouths agape, until Chipper spoke. “Wait, let me pick my jaw up from the floor. Who are you, and what have you done with Ozzie? Damn, CJ, you been giving him lessons in sarcasm and innuendos?”

“He’s a good student. Let’s go fuck with Sean.”

Sounds like a fun night out. Is the first chapter on the 1st January or Friday as normal.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Sounds like a fun night out. Is the first chapter on the 1st January or Friday as normal.

Hey, Chris-

"Out in the Street", the first chapter of Summer, went live on 01/01/15. I like the symmetry of posting the initial installment of the tenth book four years to the date. You'll get a prologue and GMA 1 on the first day of 2019.

• Love 4

Hey, Chris-

"Out in the Street", the first chapter of Summer, went live on 01/01/15. I like the symmetry of posting the initial installment of the tenth book four years to the date. You'll get a prologue and GMA 1 on the first day of 2019.

That’s brilliant news, I didn’t realise we had been reading about CJ for 4 years. I’m looking forward to Book 10 of CJ adventures.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

This time of year, many of us stand on the line between past and future; we look at what has been and what could be

This is very profound, C. ... but don't we do this on a daily basis?  :D  ~runs away~      Seriously...i will read ... maybe not on a regular basis, but i will!  Looking forward to it!

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

This is very profound, C. ... but don't we do this on a daily basis?  :D  ~runs away~      Seriously...i will read ... maybe not on a regular basis, but i will!  Looking forward to it!

Nah... too often we get caught up in the past and miss the present. And sometimes we get caught up in the present and forget there's a future waiting. Amidst the hoopla, there's a certain melancholy around the holidays that invites reflection. Your readership would be welcome but even if it doesn't materialize, I'll still love you. Hope 2019 is a great one, buddy.

• Love 3