Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

I'm so focused on the chapter I'm writing I lose track of things.

I started the current chapter knowing there were two events to cover. I thought it would be a short chapter. I'm at 5500 words right now and have a Pillow Talk and a final scene to go. Word have been pouring out (hopefully they make sense) and I had to force myself to stop yesterday and again today. I'll wrap it up tomorrow but my mind's already scripting descriptions and dialogue for the next one!

Not sure why but the next book is coming so easily the chapters will be a smidgen longer than the ones in Travels.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

I'm so focused on the chapter I'm writing I lose track of things.

I started the current chapter knowing there were two events to cover. I thought it would be a short chapter. I'm at 5500 words right now and have a Pillow Talk and a final scene to go. Word have been pouring out (hopefully they make sense) and I had to force myself to stop yesterday and again today. I'll wrap it up tomorrow but my mind's already scripting descriptions and dialogue for the next one!

Not sure why but the next book is coming so easily the chapters will be a smidgen longer than the ones in Travels.

Hmm? Do I hear something?  :unsure:  ....nope, I think it's just the wind. So that means no complaints from the masses regarding chapter lengths run amok. We can deal so keep a steady course and don't stop because we can handle it. :D

• Like 1

So, Def, when you say CJ's choices, do you mean you object to his friendship with Sean? Or is it his affinity for New York City that bothers you?

'Cause I'm in the middle of writing a chapter involving both and I could always change the setting to Chicago and use Rod instead of Sean if you want... :D

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 2

So, Def, when you say CJ's choices, do you mean you object to his friendship with Sean? Or is it his affinity for New York City that bothers you?

'Cause I'm in the middle of writing a chapter involving both and I could always change the setting to Chicago and use Rod instead of Sean if you want... :D

I will find you...possibly hurt you more than a bit if you dare!!!  ;)

The he only thing I object to, is CJ's affinity for Miami's sports teams.. You know this.. He's cute so I let it slide...  :P

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

The he only thing I object to, is CJ's affinity for Miami's sports teams.. You know this.. He's cute so I let it slide...  :P

Affinity for Miami sports team, eh? Something tells me that he, the dads and the Chicago contingent of the of the Abello clan have been rendered speechless due to all the screaming and shouting from last night. :P

• Like 2

You're soooo easy! :rofl:

Fine, Tao Uptown it is.

I think CJ's allegiences are shifting. His cousins have turned him into a Cubs fan (can you imagine how hung over the cousins are this morning?) He likes the Redskins since he gets to go to a couple of games a year and he's started rooting for the Hoyas in college basketball. But I think he still likes the HEAT and hates the Knicks!

• Like 2

You're soooo easy! :rofl:

Fine, Tao Uptown it is.

I think CJ's allegiences are shifting. His cousins have turned him into a Cubs fan (can you imagine how hung over the cousins are this morning?) He likes the Redskins since he gets to go to a couple of games a year and he's started rooting for the Hoyas in college basketball. But I think he still likes the HEAT and hates the Knicks!

Lol.. Course I'm easy.. You say Sean and well.....

Yay, Tao!! 

Affinity for Miami sports team, eh? Something tells me that he, the dads and the Chicago contingent of the of the Abello clan have been rendered speechless due to all the screaming and shouting from last night. :P

It's quite possible I heard them over here.... Carlos is right.. Hungover boys this AM... 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Lol.. Course I'm easy.. You say Sean and well.....

Yay, Tao!! 

It's quite possible I heard them over here.... Carlos is right.. Hungover boys this AM... 

I think a lot of people are happy about this win. 108 year drought is over and the rain (aka champagne) is pouring down. :)

• Like 1

I want to stay at the Biltmore Hotel now.

I've never stayed ther but been to the brunch plenty of times. My initial description sounded like a commercial for a food orgy. Mann made me revise it to sound more realistic for the way CJ would see it since the story's from his POV.

Spikey, Carlos praised your insightful reviews but it is clear to me that you missed the most important factor. CJ had an awesome time in Oz surrounded by Australians. Owen is fitting right in and he is an Australian. Richie and Sebastian have opened up to the Australian... there is a pattern here.

As for Carlos' lack of insight about his romantic nature  :rolleyes: I will remian quiet except to ask for the soup recipe, that could work quite well at Christmas

• Like 2

Spikey, Carlos praised your insightful reviews but it is clear to me that you missed the most important factor. CJ had an awesome time in Oz surrounded by Australians. Owen is fitting right in and he is an Australian. Richie and Sebastian have opened up to the Australian... there is a pattern here.

As for Carlos' lack of insight about his romantic nature  :rolleyes: I will remian quiet except to ask for the soup recipe, that could work quite well at Christmas

I was thinking avocados aren't in season at Christmas. I forgot you guys are hangin upside down andthe seasons are backwards!

Not sure y'all keep talking about.. I don't do romantic. I don't write love stories. :no:

• Like 1

I was thinking avocados aren't in season at Christmas. I forgot you guys are hangin upside down andthe seasons are backwards!

Not sure y'all keep talking about.. I don't do romantic. I don't write love stories. :no:

Hmmm Brett & Cesar, Tom & JP, no romance there, just saying...

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Hmmm Brett & Cesar, Tom & JP, no romance there, just saying...

What B said....

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Keep quiet, Buck! You're gonna ruin my reputation. Next thing you know readers are gonna be expecting the kids to find significant others, be angst ridden, and start spending time at the mall!

You mean they aren't/won't? How sad. I think I'm going to  :,(  :,( ..... 

• Like 1

You mean they aren't/won't? How sad. I think I'm going to  :,(  :,( ..... 

...cough...double bluff...cough...

Unless you have direct access to the secret mega-spreadsheet you cannot trust anything said about plot lines and future happenings. It's not that Carlos is an actual liar but he does like to mislead and tease all of us :)

• Like 3

...cough...double bluff...cough...

Unless you have direct access to the secret mega-spreadsheet you cannot trust anything said about plot lines and future happenings. It's not that Carlos is an actual liar but he does like to mislead and tease all of us :)

What do you expect, I'm a bloody author!

Okay, There may be a wedding or two on the spreadsheet. But I've been known to change my mind. Did you know the Elite Eight were supposed to be the Terrific Ten originally. They were meant to become the Dirty Dozen when Danno and Trip joined the crowd. There was this other couple I decided to get rid of. And since Dragon's still whoring around single, the group's still uneven. But I kinda like haveing a big muscular man whore member around...

Edited by Carlos Hazday
  • Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Okay, There may be a wedding or two on the spreadsheet. But I've been known to change my mind. Did you know the Elite Eight were supposed to be the Terrific Ten originally. They were meant to become the Dirty Dozen when Danno and Trip joined the crowd. There was this other couple I decided to get rid of. And since Dragon's still whoring around single, the group's still uneven. But I kinda like haveing a big muscular man whore member around...

I would have something to say about this but I'm on my tablet so, I'll leave you with  :rofl:  and  :whistle:

Do you have some sort of evil author handshake? Secret hideout?

We have had a wedding already so is that the one on your spreadsheet? Or is it two? Double weddings are confusing

• Like 2

Do you have some sort of evil author handshake? Secret hideout?

We have had a wedding already so is that the one on your spreadsheet? Or is it two? Double weddings are confusing

There was a double wedding in Summer and Chatri and Helen got married at the end of Spring even if the wedding was off-camera and there was just a paragraph or two relating the event.

There was a double wedding in Summer and Chatri and Helen got married at the end of Spring even if the wedding was off-camera and there was just a paragraph or two relating the event.

I forgot about the other wedding. We didn't get invited so easy to forget. Carlos is saved by his spreadsheet again :)

• Like 2