Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Black Widow (Story Discussion)

I've bought tickets for family members flying with me.  No one ever asked why the name on my credit card didn't match one or more of the names on the tickets. There are too many families that children's sir names do not match the parent's to restrict it like that. Many families would never be able to take young children from blended families anywhere!

Yeah, but would it be the same if it was a single ticket? I don't know enough about US flight security after 9/11 to make a guess, but since Zach did it, I suppose we can conclude it's no big deal. :)  Same as with the fake ID.

Okay, so seriously... Buzz and JJ? No way! Maybe his kid and JJ... and what happened to Carullo, and opposites attract and all that... come to think of it, John is probably too much of a ho for JJ... and he's done two of his brothers, and his dad... what the hell am I reading anyway? :P

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

You know, if I didn't love his stories so much, I would toss my head, swing my hair (which I can't 'cos its short), stick my tongue out and blow Mark a raspberry! It's been 17 days, 13 hours since we last had news of the Cap Kids, and they are missed, damn it!

• Like 2

You know, if I didn't love his stories so much, I would toss my head, swing my hair (which I can't 'cos its short), stick my tongue out and blow Mark a raspberry! It's been 17 days, 13 hours since we last had news of the Cap Kids, and they are missed, damn it!

That is NOTHING!

I have been waiting 10 years to find out what happens when Nelson meets a painter!

• Like 2

That is NOTHING!

I have been waiting 10 years to find out what happens when Nelson meets a painter!

I've been waiting about 12 years to find out what happens when John finally gets fucked by Kevin in Fraternity Memoirs.

Because of that story, I've always walked past frat houses and wondered just how much gay sex has occurred in there along with the straight encounters, LOL.

I've always wished that John would update the story, but from what I understand, it was heading towards when he got outed, which at a conservative university in the mid-1990's wasn't very pretty. (He never specified the college, but I always figured it was some conservative, preppy college somewhere on the East Coast. Maybe Penn State?)

To bring it back to CAP...I love that Darius joined a frat. It's just so him. I can't see that with either Will or JJ when their college years hit. (Zach being in sports basically takes the place of a frat.) Will would never put up with being told what to do during the initiation process, and JJ at his core is basically a loner.

I can't picture either Will or JJ doing rush! Will would be looking for a way to humiliate the frat brothers in retaliation within the first day of hazing. I know, I know, hazing has been outlawed, but we also know it still happens.

I can't picture either Will or JJ doing rush! Will would be looking for a way to humiliate the frat brothers in retaliation within the first day of hazing. I know, I know, hazing has been outlawed, but we also know it still happens.

The only kind of fraternity I could see Will joining would be something that wasn't a social frat, but like an honor frat like APO or something, with a pretty limited initiation process that made them do like volunteer work or something. And yeah, I've heard frat and sorority people talk about how they get around the hazing rules with things like scavenger hunts, which Will would still think is stupid.

If John doesn't do lacrosse in college I can pretty much see him as a frat boy, probably in whatever frat his father was in during college. (As long as it's not TKE. The UD chapter of it allegedly murdered a girl back in the late 90's or circa Y2K and they've been off campus ever since.)

Finally, JJ can't stand drinking, rowdiness, or uncouth behavior and I think he'd last about 5 minutes at a keggar before leaving. I can see him mayybeee liking the artistic hipster crowd, which he should start running into if he's going to attend high school (and beyond?) in Brooklyn. He'd probably think that their fashion sense is hideous but he'd like that they're edgy.

It's not called a kegger. They call it a "social function". And there is champagne and not beer.

Yeah, University of Delaware houses did NOT have the kind of budget for that. It's kind of amazing when I see schools that have a much bigger frat life there- IUP's frat row was huge.

We have an expression in Danish: Stilhed for stormen. It means the silence or quiet before the storm (hits). The last couple of chapters were fairly drama free and things got sorted out, but I'm dreading the next chapter. Will it be a tsunami sneaking up on us and suddenly becoming a wall of disaster? :o

(or maybe I shouldn't eat heavy foods before sleeping... :facepalm: )

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..