Last Post Wins #31

My sweet Clo

I am very pleased to hear that you are resisting the evil charms of the roguish Drewdevil. He can be quite a handful.

It is sweet that you will look after my :joe: while I worry about other matters but I feel that I am ready to take back the precious :joe: and the burden of its care does not need to trouble you any more.

Eagle is a special man and while I agree that loaning him my :joe: may be what he has in mind, he is not the legal custodian of the :joe: that would be me.

Thank you once again for looking after my dear precious :joe: the care you have taken is to be commended, unlike others here.

Yours in :joe: ness 

B

Bucket, 

Taking care of the :joe: isn't a burden. If you think so, you are clearly not fit to be it's legal custodian  :no:  -_-

But you're right about Isaac, he's too busy to take care of the :joe: so I'll keep it with me 

:joe: Clo :joe:

<_< You see what you did Uncle B? :P:lol:

At least you only told her one of the nicknames :gikkle:

There're more?! I want to know! I want to know!  :D

I will take back my :joe: and then think about telling you some of the other names

Uncle B!!! :o By telling her, you are giving her more ammunition to use against me :lol: Think about the well-being of your nephew -_-:P

Edited by Drew Espinosa

I guess it would be okay Bucket for me to lend you my :joe: for a little while in exchange of some informations on our common acquaintance  ^_^

Sorry my sweet Pipi Boy but the :joe: is mine and some blackmail material on you is always good :P

Edited by clochette

I guess it would be okay Bucket for me to lend you my :joe: for a little while in exchange of some informations on our common acquaintance  ^_^

Sorry my sweet Pipi Boy but the :joe: is mine and some blackmail material on you is always good :P

Blackmail against me? :P and yet I am the one called a devil :rolleyes::joe:

Now, you guys behave.  The :joe: is obviously mine.  (*puts the crown on somewhere in the deepest jungle, where no man has tread before*)

You are asking me to behave :huh: ...are you running a fever? :P:lol:

PS: Yay!!! You are finally here!!! :D :D :D

Edited by Drew Espinosa

LPW can be a dangerous place :yes:

People steal, snatch, shove, push... It's crazy  :rolleyes:

Victor is the peacemaker though, always nice :hug:

But watch out for Drew, he's sneacky, he'll use your soft spots against you (but he has his moments too when he's a sweetheart :hug: )

But dont worry cause the :joe: is MINE!  :P

Edited by clochette

Victor is the peacemaker though, always nice :hug:

But watch out for Drew, he's sneacky, he'll use your soft spots against you (but he has his moments too when he's a sweetheart :hug: )

Mi Principe is really sweet :heart:

Use soft spots? Moi? 0:) I am always a sweetheart :P

Oh and Ashi? The real danger is the crazy fairy, you should have seen what she did to Wendy Darling... :lol:

Careful what you're saying, you could inadvertently fell down the stairs, we both know it has already happened in the past  -_-

I'm taking the :joe: with me, we wouldn't want anything to happen to it :P