Last Post Wins #31

Careful what you're saying, you could inadvertently fell down the stairs, we both know it has already happened in the past  -_-

I'm taking the :joe: with me, we wouldn't want anything to happen to it :P

:o Threatening your own brother! :,( It is clear that you would also threaten :joe: he doesn't deserve that so I am taking him away! :P

okay Clo!!! :hug: today is Raksha Bandhan

an Indian festival where the sisters get anything from their brothers, since it is the :joe: you want.....you'll get it for today i.e. for today it's entirely yours :hug:

and Drew!! :angry: , you've been a really bad boy.... so you'll get punished :yes:....so, follow me to the bed room and remove your pants :yes:......

now should I use my belt or hand :huh::unsure:

• Like 1

okay Clo!!! :hug: today is Raksha Bandhan

an Indian festival where the sisters get anything from their brothers, since it is the :joe: you want.....you'll get it for today i.e. for today it's entirely yours :hug:

Hey! The :joe: is mine! Victor said so :P

You're the best brother ever :hug: and :kiss:

Edited by clochette

Hey! The :joe: is mine! Victor said so

You're the best brother ever :hug: and :kiss:

thank you :hug:  ....Ma chère sœur :kiss: ....it's yours 

:o:(:,( I see how it is! -_-

*cries on Wendy's shoulders*

:no: Awwww!!!! come here Drew ....I'll do whatever you want :yes:.....just don't cry :no: .....I don't like it when you cry :,(

:kiss: :kiss: *pulls Drew into my lap and showers him with kisses* :kiss: :kiss: