• Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

I don’t know if that’s cause for celebration, or if I should narrow down coordinates..

Val? I got mojitos.. Big ones.  served by a really cute boy..🤗

Hmm...  throw in some cheesecake... ;) *runs and hides from Wolfie*  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, aditus said:

Keep that up and there will be no epilogue! (Strict teacher voice here)

The epilogue is now in my hands... :devil: :gikkle: 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Don’t want that...  But, does strict teacher voice work on other teachers? Hmm.. 

I think strict teacher voice works on just about everybody.  :unsure: :gikkle: *sits up straighter*  

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, aditus said:

Chapter 13 is up. The last chapter! Yay! Whew  *throws confetti* Or not?

:gikkle:  Don't worry, I'll protect you :hug:  

1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

Diarmad learned a good lesson, and Noel grew up and had a normal happy human life with a guy who loved him. I think it was the perfect ending - and I look forward to the epilogue.

Hah! You might be the only one who likes this ending and thinks it was necessary for Noel to get on equal footing with Diarmad.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

I'm so,confused.  So.  Its years later and diarmid is still alone and sad?  This is depressing. 

I'm not sad about Kris.  At. All. 

I'm sorry, Starry, you feel like this. What can I say... The epilogue will be up soon, I guess tomorrow. What else... sometimes I need a little longer to tell  a story. One book, two books...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Okay. The first three chapters of the third book  Kabal  have been posted.  

After reading your comments I would love to talk a little more. And when I think of all the things I have planned ;)  there might be a need to rant/ speculate/ or question  my mental state of mind occur.This will be the place.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I like the Japan connection and I hope we'll get to hear more about it - and perhaps see Nico use those swords ? But perhaps King D will be a little miffed if his mate is better than him at this too ? Although one of Noël's souls was a body guard, right ? So it would be natural for him. Did he spend time going to Japanese gardens for the sake of his other soul ? Maybe Nico can make one for D.

I'm still not sure I like this sneaking into the country thing. I get keeping it secret from the king's enemies, but why not tell D. ? Chater 3 showed they're not off to a good start. And for once I totally understand the king's reaction.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I like the Japan connection and I hope we'll get to hear more about it - and perhaps see Nico use those swords ? But perhaps King D will be a little miffed if his mate is better than him at this too ? Although one of Noël's souls was a body guard, right ? So it would be natural for him. Did he spend time going to Japanese gardens for the sake of his other soul ? Maybe Nico can make one for D.

I'm still not sure I like this sneaking into the country thing. I get keeping it secret from the king's enemies, but why not tell D. ? Chater 3 showed they're not off to a good start. And for once I totally understand the king's reaction.

I like the Japan connection and I hope we'll get to hear more about it -   Considering where I live  it's obvious to throw a little Japan into the mixture every now and thenI'm glad you like it.  I won't reveal too much when I  confirm he will use those swords.  I'm so glad you remembered Tristan!

Nico wasn't sure how he would be welcomed, I think. Sadly there are no Japanese gardens at the summerhouse -- but the sea. I always found watching the waves and the endless horizon helps sorting stuff out.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does D truly not understand that his concerns for Noël/Nico's well-being and happiness are based on his love for his mate? I get lust and and the matebond driving his actions in the kitchen but seriously all this fretting over not being enough for him is a bit irrational. Nico is the third, the ultimate mate, the one to complete and compliment him. Isn't it just possible part of that would be allowing D to once again trust and feel safe ... 

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 3
17 hours ago, dughlas said:

Does D truly not understand that his concerns for Noël/Nico's well-being and happiness are based on his love for his mate? I get lust and and the matebond driving his actions in the kitchen but seriously all this fretting over not being enough for him is a bit irrational. Nico is the third, the ultimate mate, the one to complete and compliment him. Isn't it just possible part of that would be allowing D to once again trust and feel safe ... 

I love this. I will talk to D and explain it to him in your words. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

I think the King and his mate will sort themselves out. I'm much more interested in what the clan problems are and how the feud is solved.

Yes, I will move the spot light soon. I don't want to bore you guys. The sorting out might be entertaining too, though. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, aditus said:

Yes, I will move the spot light soon. I don't want to bore you guys. The sorting out might be entertaining too, though. :P

Oh, yes, interesting and fun. I'm just not worried about the eventual outcome, providing they both survive.

• Like 1